Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PiMP OS is the fastest and easiest way to mine ALL crypto currencies!  (Read 82963 times)
DaAnjin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

Regarding AMD BIOS information, PiMP comes with tools that allow you to dump, view, edit, and flash AMD BIOS without issues.  No need to jump to windows and back.

It also comes with a unique application called 'gputool' that allows you to overclock and tune either AMD or NVIDIA GPUs from the same configuration file.  It also reports GPU status, health, and can be used to find a GPU by turning on/off fans & lights.

PiMP also supports mixed rigs!  Use a combo miner, like claymore dual or ethminer to mine using both AMD and NVIDIA.  Or split them GPUs up with a seperate miner for either AMD or NVIDIA.  All the drivers are current, libraries are refreshed constantly.  And the miner applications upto date.  New profiles released constantly so you can always be mining the most profitable coins.

A vibrant and active community as well, with a bustling Discord server and a well organized forum https://forum.getpimp.org/  You can always find help, not only from a dedicated and devoted staff, but from thousands of users.  Sharing tips on overclocking, tuning, and mining in general. 
PiMPnews

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

MAY YOUR MINING BE MORE
SUCCESSFUL THAN MY BRACKET

Bracket busted? Be a champion anyway and reward yourself with 15% off your next purchase of PiMP with promo code:

MINERMADNESS

Buy PiMP Now

The Future of PiMP: To 3.0 and Beyond!
MARCH UPDATE

The PiMP platform is evolving quickly along with the changes to the AMD drivers and their relationship with the Linux kernel. Here's what to expect under the hood over the next few months:
  • PiMP 2.5.1 releases in April using CUDA 9.1 and the PiMP 4.15 Cheesesteak kernel.
  • PiMP 2.6 is in the works for June, and will be based on Linux 4.16.
     Keeping on the latest technology means being the first to support new GPUs, coins, and miners, as well as squeezing every last hash from your cards.
     In addition to this amazing kernel work by the PiMP developer family in moving toward PiMP 3.0 generation, there are some headline features to be announced in the coming months.
    PiMP 3.0 is going to give you much more control over miner versions and PiMP packages using the apt package system. For instance, you will be able to choose among versions of a miner and pick the one that works great for you. And the ability to provide more updates via pimpup instead of requiring a reimage, this is something that everyone loves.

Support Team Shout Outs
THIS ONE GOES OUT TO OUR FAVORITE AI
This month we wanted to focus on our favorite PiMP command tool: helpme
     We've tapped our shiny red rigs together three times and the PiMP team is excited to announce that after consulting the man behind the curtain, helpme is getting a brain!
     Getting smarter, faster, and easier, the next generation of helpme is going to look at the logs and tell you if it sees any problems.  This will help you keep your rigs up and running smooth. And less troubleshooting time is more profit for you.

Miner Highlights
FIND THE LOVE OF YOUR MINE ON OUR FORUM
With future changes coming to your favorite coins, you'll need the functionality of a miner that can switch to other coins. Let PiMP come to your rescue because we have lots of examples for how to quickly adjust to changes in the new market with new miners and regular updates. Since we are by miners, for miners, we fulfill as many feature requests as we can. Check out the posts in the product news section on the forum for the latest changelogs, release notes, and coin announcements! This month we added updates for claymore dual, bminer, dstm, ethminer, and over 12 new coins! Don't want to wait for releases? Go to getpimp.org/beta to sign up for the Beta team.

Website Updates
SPRING CLEANING PiMP STYLE
    We are underway renovating our entire web presence, and integrating all things PiMP and Miner.Farm into one site, built from scratch using up to date tools.
    This means that using PiMP and Miner.Farm will be easier than ever; all your account information will be in one place for both PiMP OS purchases and Miner.Farm subscriptions, and you will be able to manage them from one place. With this comes a much improved interface, with far more flexible tools to manage your rigs and farm.
     Phase One will give you a unified account; all your purchases and subscriptions in one place for both PiMP OS and Miner.Farm. We want to make sure this essential piece is working perfectly with payment providers and our internal accounting so the rollout is not in the immediate future, but it is first on the list for release, and we will be certain to let you know as the day approaches!

Beta Team Business Tips
GET THE LATEST WITH THE PiMP DEV TEAM
We have a weekly customer support call that is now open to all PiMP users! Come for insider updates, hear the latest support developments and get facetime with our developers and extended family.
Past Topics:
  • ICOs
  • Coinbase
  • Disaster recovery plans for large farms
  • Cryptokitties
Upcoming Topics:
  • Strategy in a down market: What to do when you have to sell coins to pay bills?
  • Tips for smooth RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorization)
  • Getting more out of older hardware

Look for us in the Discord Chat on Wednesdays!
Regthaman88

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

How do you overclock the cards?  I have a bios manually set giving the clock lets say 2000, on card.  Using Claymore, im showing 1200 and 1800 respective for all cards.  I know the onboard is different for each, how can i set the values i see showing on miner.farm?
PiMPnews

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

Portable Instant Mining Platform

PiMP OS June 2018 updates are here!

getpimp.org | miner.farm

Thanks to DocDrydenn for the great build pics and Rig Showcase post!

Thanks for reading, miners! Enjoy this Coupon Code:

20% OFF PiMP OS

MAKEITHOT

(Expires July 31, 2018)

Buy PiMP OS Now!

Summer is in full swing for most pimps and we are keeping our rigs hot and our wallets piling high with coins. Lots of big changes in the pipeline for pimps including big AMD driver upgrades, major stability fixes, and better tuning ability!

With the drivers, kernels, and miners changing rapidly, we get new improvements with mixed rigs as well as support for more hardware.
Look forward to seeing more features to gputool and pimpup so that we can help keep you making more hash with PiMP and miner.farm!
This month's PiMP update covers what to expect for miner.farm 3 and the PiMP OS 2.7 image, new miners and coins to mine, and the new privacy policy!

Read More »
https://getpimp.org/make-it-hot-with-the-pimp-os-june-update/?member=2
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

Hello! Replacing BAMT with a 64-bit system, it's just wonderful!! I only have one question: is flash drive supported?
starlilyth

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 04:37:25 PM by starlilyth

After a long summer of work, we are almost ready....

A brand NEW MINER.FARM!

MINER.FARM is the remote management and monitoring solution for PIMP OS, custom built for PIMP OS users.

Completely rebuilt from the ground up, all existing features and functions remain and have been improved. Many new features have been added:
  • Configuration file manager
  • Farm management delegation
  • All new graphing with Grafana
  • Group agent controls
  • Power usage tracking
  • Centralized management of all your Farms and Keys
  • All new infrastructure for fast, reliable service
  • Too much more to list

We are about to enter user testing, and plan to release by the end of next month (October).

Stay tuned for updates!

Lily
getpimp.org | miner.farm

PiMPnews

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

PiMP Mining Magazine ? So you stay in the Green ? September 2018

Join us for fun as well as profits!
We appreciate you being a part of the PiMP Project and for reading our newsletter. We want to hear from you, so jump in the PiMP discord at discord.me/pimp and tell us what you want us to be working on. Also, check out our #culture-food-fun and get to know your fellow miners and have some fun.

Strategies for Staying Profitable
The PiMP Community remains flexible and has all the tools and advice and help that miners need to stay profitable in any market. Come chat with us!

AMDs for cheap!
I just grab a 570 8gb same brand for ?170 with 20 month warranty, and work out at 80 watts it cost me ?6 Per gpu for electricity per month, whereas 1080 costs at 160 watts per card ?12 per month so 50% saving. What an eye opener for sure  ~ Louis, PiMP Support Team

Time for Fine Tuning!
Running MSI Armor GTX 1070 now and getting about 30 MH/s ETH: 0.30MH/Joule @ 100 watts with gputool settings at nvc 175 nvm 800. I must squeeze out less tdp cause now im running in reds? I hate dutch electro costs? ~ Twizted, PiMP Beta Team

Recycle that Heat!
As winter approaches, profits can come back by recycling your rig heat to warm your home or shop. Last year, melt was able to use free rig heat all winter long and never burned any fuel! You can run your furnace on ?Fan only? and send the heat from the rigs to the heater?s return.

Crypto Tax Tips
If you are planning on declaring your mining income, the basic rule applies: Keep good records. If you have good records, then you can always explain where you got your numbers, and that almost always satisfies the tax officials.

Scan and save all hardware receipts and invoices for expenses such as electrician and HVAC subcontractors if you plan to expense any of this.

Miner.farm 3 Roadmap Report

Miner.farm 3 development is right on time. We?ve been incorporating tons of new features while fixing up all the existing code. Most notable is the multi-user capability. You will be able to assign Farm Managers so you can give management access to your partners or staff to help manage your entire farm. Private farms can also share with select persons having read only access.
Your voice and feature requests have been heard. We now will have a Dark Mode, for easier monitoring on the eyes, as well as some business features such as dynamic PDF invoices, and group control of your rigs.

PiMP OS Roadmap Report

Image 2.8.3 beta was a success, and PiMP 2.8.4 is expected to be released by early October. This is a complete revamp and brings us to the next generation of Ubuntu, which sets the foundation for the PiMP 3.0 platform.
New miners and coins: In just a few short months, we have added over 8 new miners (and cleaned up a few outdated ones) as well as added over 150 new coins, algorithms, and examples to PiMP. We regularly watch sites like whattomine, and participate in hundreds of mining community discords and forums to stay on top of the hottest mining coins, so we can make it easy for you to mine them.
Notable new coin algorithms that are hot right now: ProgPoW, several Cryptonight variants, and several Equihash variants.

Support Team Shout Outs

Welcome to the Beta Team to TheNexus, CyberPerson, and ToeKnee; and welcome back to some betas who were gone for a while. We appreciate working with you to make PiMP and miner.farm the best that they can be!

** 20% OFF PiMP OS **
Thanks for reading, miners!
Enjoy this Coupon Code:

INTHEGREEN

(Expires Oct 31, 2018)

Tips, Tricks, & Troubleshooting:  Introducing DocDrydenn?s New Column

Beginning this month, DocDrydenn, one of the newest PiMP OS Support Team members, will write a regular column for the PiMP OS Monthly Newsletter, detailing the ups and downs of his relationship with the number one cryptomining operating system ? PiMP OS. Be sure to check out ?Doc?s Cryptomining Triage? in each PiMP OS Newsletter!

Doc?s Cryptomining Triage

Hello fellow PiMPs!  For those who frequent the PiMP Discord channel or the PiMP OS forum have probably already met me, but for those who haven?t, let me introduce myself: You all know me as DocDrydenn, but don?t let that name fool you ? I?m no Doctor, ?but I did play one in Battlefield 4? <crickets?> Anyway, everyone just calls me Doc.
I just retired from 20 years of enlisted active duty service in the US Navy. I was an Aviation Electronics Technician (AT) First Class Petty Officer (E-6). As an AT, my base training is electronics, but don?t let the ?Aviation? part fool you? Trust me, electrons flow exactly the same here on the ground as they do in the air. I?ve worked on all sorts of electronics ranging from simple power supplies all the way up to extremely complex weapon RADAR systems. I served on-board three US Naval ships, USS Saipan LHA-2 (Amphibious Assault Ship), USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71 (Nuclear Aircraft Carrier), and the USS Abraham Lincoln CVN-72 (also a Nuclear Aircraft Carrier). I have worked on numerous aircraft, from helicopters to fighter jets.
Back in 2011, I got hooked on Distributed Computing, specifically SETI@Home. I saved up some money and built a 10 GPU rig to help search for E.T. It was fun for a while, but I wanted to try something else. Sometime in January of 2018, I decided I would give cryptomining a try. I reconfigured my SETI@Home machine into a cryptomining rig and have loved every part of it.
The best part of PiMP OS (besides how awesome it is) is the community that comes with it. Part of being in a community is helping others, so when fellow PiMP?s need help, I jump at the chance to get them back up and running. As I always say, PiMP?s helping PiMP?s.

My vision for ?Doc?s Cryptomining Triage? is to share with you my collection of tips, tricks, and troubleshooting methods that I?ve found to be most useful.
To start this column out right, let?s cover a very common issue a lot of PiMP?s might come across: PiMP OS keys not validating.
99.8% of the time, this is a very quick and easy fix. After flashing the PiMP OS image to your SSD, make sure you eject/unmount the drive (or power down the host machine) before disconnecting it. If you find yourself in this situation, you?ll need to re-flash the PiMP OS image to your drive and follow the eject/unmount process. That?s it. Simple fix.
Okay, maybe not the most exciting, but this column is already long enough. I promise a much more indepth and helpful Cryptomining Triage post in the next PiMP OS newsletter. Until then, feel free to jump into the PiMP Discord channel and hit me up. You PiMPs stay PiMPy!

Ready To Get Started? Buy PiMP OS Now: https://getpimp.org/shop/pimp

Or, view the pretty version of this PiMP Mining Magazine issue here: https://getpimp.org/pimp-mining-magazine-so-you-stay-in-the-green-september-2018/
DocDrydenn

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

PIMPUP 20180920:

### New Coins:
- 40+ coins to managed profiles for cryptodredge (cryptonight*), zenemy, and ewbf profiles (144_5)

- 25+ new coin examples including many cryptonight variants, details here: https://forum.getpimp.org/…/list-of-25-new-coins-and-algos-…

### New Miners:
- progpowminer (latest release) as new mining profile for amd/nvidia - profile progpow.pcfg. Tweaking of pcfg will be needed.

- cgminer-sha miner for USB-connected SHA256 ASICs like the NanoFury. (See Forum Post for supported device types).

### New Features:
- Extended miner logging and logrotation to bminer, dstm, cryptodredge, and ewbf.

- Reboot notification to the pimp prompt when reboot is needed after updating system packages.

- `pimp --paste` command to automatically paste one of the confs loaded in `pimp --list` (example: `pimp --paste 1`).

### Updates:
- bminer v10.3.

- z-enemy v1.20.

- ethminer v0.17.0.dev0-2+commit.a860cb05.

- amdmeminfo to its latest release.

- Siacoin pools in Claymore Dual profile.

### Fixes:
- Removed deprecated/dead pools/coins from default profiles.

- `pimpup --auto` to not double-deploy claymore-dual or ethminer.

- `pimpup --auto` $pureply errors corrected.

- Removed deprecated miners: ccminer-skunk, ccminer-xevan, ccminer-raven, optiminer-equihash, sgminer-revolvercoin

-DocDrydenn PiMP OS Support Team
starlilyth

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Hey miners!

Every Wednesday the PIMP team has a public voice chat on our Discord server. We invite you to come join us for crypto related discussion and product news and questions.

The chat is on our Discord server https://discord.gg/grCbFsA at 3PM Pacific/6PM Eastern US time, and we invite anyone to come and chat with us about our products and crypto in general. The call is attended by all our developers and beta testers, so there will be plenty of expertise on hand.

Topics this weeks will likely include the latest 2.8.5 image release, miner.farm v3 beta testing, and big changes for the future of our products, along with chatter about the state of altcoins and in-depth technical discussion about mining specifics.

Join us, wont you?

Lily
getpimp.org| miner.farm
DocDrydenn

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:54:39 AM

Hello Fellow PiMP's!

We had a good showing at yesterday's PiMP OS Clubhouse Call even though Discord was having Voice issues. Again, thank you to everyone who made it and stuck with it.

What? You didn't make it to the Clubhouse Call?! No problem! I got you covered with the meeting minutes... just do me a solid and mark your calendars now for the next one. Every Wednesday @ 18:00 EST (That's 6:00pm for all my non-military PiMP's!  Grin ) on the PiMP Discord Clubhouse Call voice channel.

Now that we've all got our calendars marked, let's get on with those meeting minutes I promised.

The biggest thing we discussed was the new payment system that will be introduced with the release of PiMP OS v3.0. It's still a bit "down the road" from now, so I won't cover all the details here. Think subscription based licensing. That's right, but more details will follow later on.

Anyway, the part of that I will cover here is the integration into miner.farm. If you didn't already know, miner.farm has been getting an overhaul done on it. Big changes are coming. If you love miner.farm now, Brother, you're going to want to marry it when you see what it's going to be. Amazing. Biggest shout-out goes to Lily for all of her hard work in doing it.

So back to the notes... The PiMP OS licensing system is being integrated into miner.farm where you will have so much more control over your keys and rigs. Also, Coinbase and PayPal payments will be accepted as soon as the new miner.farm (aka miner.farm3) is released.

Speaking of the new miner.farm, when it does get released it will be seamless. One day you'll be using miner.farm and the next day... Bam! You'll be using the new miner.farm. No extra fees. No massive re-configs of your rigs/farms. Nothing like that. It'll just work.

Let's see... what else?... oh, yeah. The name. The PiMP OS Staff/Dev Teams have been discussing the idea of renaming PiMP. It seemed a bit "split down the middle" from the group, but it is something that is being considered. Feel free to comment here, the PiMP forum, or even in the PiMP Discord channel and let us know what you think. Nothing is official, but the team would love some user feedback on this topic.

We also covered the version release road map. Right now, the current public release is v2.6. The PiMP OS Beta Team is currently working on v2.8.5b and v2.8.6b (fix release)... If everything goes smooth (and it seems like that is the case so far), v2.8.6b will become the public release v2.8.6rc. Biggest change in v2.8.x (over v2.6) is that it's based upon Ubuntu 18.04 and will have the newest stable video drivers. There's also been some amazing cosmetic changes as well. Shout out to Melt for those!

After the v2.8.6rc release, we can expect maybe one more release (maybe v2.9) to incorporate another kernel update and newer video drivers. However, not too long after v2.9, you can expect the long awaited v3.0!! (Okay, okay... I'm getting too far ahead.)

The last things we covered were the new nVidia RTX GPU's and the upcoming AMD RX600-series GPU's. Just know that the PiMP OS Dev Team is working as hard and as fast as they can to ensure PiMP OS supports these new GPU's. I did manage to get my hands on a nVidia RTX 2080Ti for a few hours to play around with. I can honestly say that I'm impressed. These are beasts.

Okay, Ladies and Gentlemen... those are the notes from our last Clubhouse Call and you are now caught up! I told you I had your back!

For more details check out the actual notes page here https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/4956/2018-10-10-subscriptions-pimp-2-8-roadmap-first-thoughts-rx670-680

Hit us up on the PiMP Discord channel here https://discord.gg/grCbFsA

You PiMPs stay PiMPy!
PiMPnews

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

Here are the latest October pimpup (OTA) updates:

pimpup 20181005:

Added t-rex miner for cuda x16r and other popular algorithms. Currently 0.6.10.
Added new cryptonight variants to xmrstak profile.
Added new script /opt/pimp/pimprepair only for when pimpup is corrupted.
Updated bminer to 10.4.0.
Updated zenemy to v1.12.
Updated ewbf to v0.6.
Updated cryptodredge to 0.9.2.
Fixed hardware stat collection where the GPU1+ were not showing clocks.
Fixed crontab examples to correct syntax.

pimpup 20181013:

Updated t-rex miner to 0.7.
Updated zenemy miner to 1.22.
Updated helpme web interface graphics for readability and new icons/colors.
Updated ethermine:4444 pool to ethpool:3333 since they changed it.
Updated bminer.dual.pcfg dual mining examples for verge and decred.
Removed pimp news and extra enter key prompt from pimpup. See changelog for the news.

Thanks for supporting PiMP OS. We are excited to unveil the new PiMP 2.8 series image with all new kernel, drivers, OS, and latest fixes and updates. Not to mention the clean and crisp new look! Currently in Beta only..... Coming this month to production!

starlilyth

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Hi miners!

Every Wednesday the PIMP team has a public voice chat on our Discord server. We invite you to come join us for crypto related discussion and product news and questions.

The chat is on our Discord server https://discord.gg/grCbFsA at 3PM Pacific/6PM Eastern US time, and we invite anyone to come and chat with us about our products and crypto in general. The call is attended by all our developers and beta testers, so there will be plenty of expertise on hand. Hopefully this week the server will be more co-operative...

In this weeks call we will be talking about the latest 2.8.x beta image, which appears to be ready for production and will replace the 2.6 image. Also updates on miner.farm v3 progress, talk about the latest GPU news, and of course whatever you want to bring to the discussion about crypto and mining. Smiley

We would love to see you there - mark your calendars!

Lily
getpimp.org | miner.farm
melt7777 (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

PiMP 2.8, 2.8.1, 2.8.2, 2.8.3, 2.8.4, 2.8.5: Beta only
These test builds were released to beta team only

PIMP-2.8.6: RELEASED 2018-10-17

MAJOR UPGRADE: Milestone to PiMP 3.0
Upgraded to new PiMP logos, splash screens, colors, fonts, and icons!
Upgraded to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver.
Upgraded to CUDA 9.2 and NVIDIA 396.18. (CUDA 9.1 Still included for legacy miners)
Upgraded to AMDGPU-PRO 18.20.
Upgraded from NetworkManager to Netplan.
Upgraded to discord 0.0.5.
Added Galculator and Gsmarttools disk diagnostic tool to the desktop.
Added ufw firewall and brute force protection for increased security.
Fixed GUI should load properly on AMD rigs.
Incorporated all pimpups and known miner updates to 20181013.
Upgraded desktop boot sequence for better desktop stats reliability.
Removed from zip the Microsoft and sha1sum programs for faster zipping/unzipping
Updated zip README-FIRST.txt to lose those files descriptions; and also to put the youtube/c/pimpvideos url in.
Added OhGod ethlargment and support for it to startup.sh.
Fixed display resolution issue on some rigs.
DocDrydenn

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

pimpup 20181019:

Updated to bminer 10.5.
Updated to cryptodredge 0.9.3. cryptonight_v8 now supported.
Updated cryptodredge profile to include BitTube (cryptonight_saber) examples.
Fixed a few small display errors in pimpup.
Fixed ethermine example pools in claymore.dual.pcfg profile.
Reworked xmr-stak profiles and updated to latest of each xmr-stak fork. Both support cryptonight_v8 algorithm and are ready for the monero hard fork. You will need to run pimpup to update the confs and the miners:

- 3201 (cpu/amd/nvid) xmr-aeonstak indeedminers: cryptonight and variants [xmr-aeonstak.pcfg]
- 3251 (cpu/amd/nvid) xmr-stak fireiceuk: cryptonight and variants [xmrstak.pcfg]

See changelog for the details: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/4/updates-and-change-log/15

Happy Mining, PiMP's!
starlilyth

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

Hi Miners,

Big changes are coming to PIMP OS, and its not just all the great new miners and drivers and features:

Starting with version 3 we will be using a monthly subscription model instead of a one-time payment.

We are making this change because most miners asked for it, but some prefer the one time payment, so this is a heads up to you who would rather not use a subscription for your OS.

We have just released the 2.8 image version, and it is based on the same core that will make up the 3.x versions . Obviously the 3.x versions will have improved versions of our software and the latest drivers at release time, but here is your chance to get what will become the subscription version at the one time price.

2.x versions will work on miner.farm V3 day one, and we will support 2.x for as long as it is still functional, so no worries about your purchase losing any value. We still support our 1.9 version, even though its not practical to mine with anymore, as an example of our dedication to your investment.

You can purchase PIMP OS at www.getpimp.org

Thank you for your support,
Lily
getpimp.org | miner.farm
starlilyth

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

Hi miners!

Every Wednesday (thats today!) the PIMP team has a public voice chat on our Discord server. We invite you to come join us for crypto related discussion and product news and questions.

The chat is on our Discord server https://discord.gg/grCbFsA at 3PM Pacific/6PM Eastern US time, and we invite anyone to come and chat with us about our products and crypto in general. The call is attended by all our developers and beta testers, so there is always plenty of expertise on hand. It is a pretty informal chat; just us miners working hard to keep everyone mining.

This week we will probably talk about XMR miner variants, v8, the new 2.8 release performance, miner.farm beta, and whatever else you would like to bring to the table that is crypto related.

Come see what we are scaring up!
Lily
getpimp.org | miner.farm
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

Portable Instant Mining Platform

A Mining Magazine

So you stay in the Green.

October 2018

getpimp.org | miner.farm

Thanks to greatcornholio for the great build pics!

Thanks for reading, miners! Enjoy this Coupon Code:

20% OFF PiMP OS

TREATYOURRIGS

(Expires Nov 30, 2018)

Buy PiMP OS Now! https://getpimp.org/shop/pimp

Join us for fun as well as profits!

We appreciate you being a part of the PiMP Project and for reading our newsletter. We want to hear from you, so jump in the PiMP discord at discord.me/pimp and tell us what you want us to be working on. Also, check out our #culture-food-fun and get to know your fellow miners and have some fun.
Look forward to seeing more features to gputool and pimpup so that we can help keep you making more hash with PiMP and miner.farm!
This month's PiMP update covers some strategies for staying profitable from the PiMP community, including tax tips to maximize income, and a special User Spotlight on going commercial!

Make More Profits » https://getpimp.org/pimp-mining-magazine-so-you-stay-in-the-green-october-2018#Tips

Miner.farm 3 development is right on time. There are all new pool and alert views ready for you. The past few weeks we have been working diligently on the PiMP and Miner.farm subscription interface. Come see some previews!

Product Updates » https://getpimp.org/pimp-mining-magazine-so-you-stay-in-the-green-october-2018#Roadmap

DocDrydenn from the PiMP Support team keeps it simple with his Crypto Mining Triage column this month. Come check out Doc and troubleshoot rig problems faster!

Check out Doc » https://getpimp.org/pimp-mining-magazine-so-you-stay-in-the-green-october-2018#Doc

If you do nothing else, please go to the link below and tell us what feature you want most for upcoming PiMP OS 3! One question poll and we want to know what you want!

Take Survey » https://getpimp.org/pimp-mining-magazine-so-you-stay-in-the-green-october-2018#Survey
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

Hey miners, just tossed out a quick update for you all today to wrap up the XRDP bug and the highly awaited x22i support is in on the first day, using t-rex miners, sorry, nvidia only until some miner developers give us a linux x22i miner.

pimpup 20181027:

Updated t-rex to v0.7.2 and added x22i (SUQA) coin to example profile.
Updated xmr-stak to v2.5.1 (more cryptonight v8 fixes.)
Fixed xrdp breaking after pimpup on 2.8.6.
Fixed conky IP address on desktop showing 0 after pimpup on 2.8.6.
Removed zergpool examples from t-rex, cryptodredge, and z-enemy profiles (pool is gone.)

Hope you are all doing great and come see us in discord!
starlilyth

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Just a reminder miners, the new PIMP OS image - version 2.8 - is built with the latest OS version and kernel, and has the most up to date drivers. If you are using an older version we encourage you to upgrade.

It is what will become the 3.x product, which is subscription only. Not to worry, we will be keeping the 2.8 version up to date with the newest miners and software for as long as we can, so you will get the maximum value for your investment.

New to Linux mining? We have you covered! Using PIMP OS is easy; no weird mystery lines to enter, no difficult training, just simple to use commands and an entire support Discord and Forum full of help, advice and friendly people Smiley Image, Boot, Mine; its that simple! You dont have to take our word for it though, just read through the great reviews we get from users all the time at https://getpimp.org.

Thanks for your support,
Lily
getpimp.org | miner.farm
starlilyth

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

Happy Halloween Miners!

The chat is on our Discord server https://discord.gg/grCbFsA at 3PM Pacific/6PM Eastern US time, and we invite anyone to come and chat with us about our products and crypto in general. The call is attended by all our developers and beta testers, so there will be plenty of expertise on hand.

Ever feel like mining is crypto trick or treat? Sometimes we do too! In this weeks call we will undoubtedly talk about the 2.8 image improvements, recent miner updates, miner.farm beta just around the corner, and whatever else you want to talk about! Don't be scared by the Linux penguin, come knock on our door and see what kind of goodies we have Smiley

Lily
getpimp.org | miner.farm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: