Leahized
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 11:08:58 AM |
|
MVPoker, confirm my ground final tickets.
Poker now display name: Leahized Transaction ID: 0dbe832a93424cfe7d69c269f8c02e984bff8c8197129f27da8fb9cd61bb3e03 BTC amount: 0.00019417
|
|
|
|
MVPoker
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 138
Merit: 40
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 11:11:18 AM |
|
MVPoker, confirm my ground final tickets.
Poker now display name: Leahized Transaction ID: 0dbe832a93424cfe7d69c269f8c02e984bff8c8197129f27da8fb9cd61bb3e03 BTC amount: 0.00019417
Thank you @Leahized, this ticket is officially confirmed (note to @Ab de Royse777) 1 h 48 mins left for ticket orders!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dump3er
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 12:47:03 PM |
|
Ab de Royse777 and MVPoker, I decided to have one more ticket, but I can't pay now. I can pay in about three hours. Can I commit to the ticket here and I promise I pay without the right to withdraw? I want to be ready for the side bet that MVPoker and iv4n and others are planning. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
darbitmobilerecovery
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 02:13:49 PM |
|
1 h 48 mins left for ticket orders!
So how many of us we are? And how much tickets were finally sold? I think we reach a very decent ammount of players and tickets, i was expecting maybe a little bit more users to play in this grand finale in my previous post because i think more users who didnt play the qualifications rounds were gonna be playing at the final, but seems like that was not happening and we are gonna me mostly all the previous players. Anyways lets go! see you all tomorrow.
|
|
|
|
MVPoker
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 138
Merit: 40
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 02:14:32 PM |
|
Ab de Royse777 and MVPoker, I decided to have one more ticket, but I can't pay now. I can pay in about three hours. Can I commit to the ticket here and I promise I pay without the right to withdraw? I want to be ready for the side bet that MVPoker and iv4n and others are planning.  It's ok since you fully commit to paying for the ticket. Please do it as soon as possible today and I will post in the side bet thread soon and tag everyone who might be interested.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dump3er
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 05:06:58 PM |
|
Ab de Royse777 and MVPoker, I decided to have one more ticket, but I can't pay now. I can pay in about three hours. Can I commit to the ticket here and I promise I pay without the right to withdraw? I want to be ready for the side bet that MVPoker and iv4n and others are planning.  It's ok since you fully commit to paying for the ticket. Please do it as soon as possible today and I will post in the side bet thread soon and tag everyone who might be interested. I edited my application post for the final with the new transaction id.
|
|
|
|
|
MVPoker
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 138
Merit: 40
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:15:32 PM |
|
@Dump3er thanks, noted.
I will quote everyone here. If you like side bets, please visit the thread I posted below and we can see whether we can set something up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5544498.0AB de Royse777 @R7Agency brooksby brooksby tvplus006 tvplus xGennady Gennady12 Improved F O L D Dump3er dump3er dabosky dabosky7 Kadelvibess Kadelvibes rbynxx rbynxx xLays XLAIS Leahized Leahized MCVXYZ mcvxyz Osas4real Real Osas MVPoker MVPoker Teethow oddoeuf arallmuus arallmuus darxiaomi darbit osasshem Drnice iv4n BlagiUzas el che elche Ksmertz Ksmertz mitchr4 mitchr Jatiluhung jatiluhung @gigidano GigiDano @Famo_V Famo_V @Minhazuly Riyadmozu19 @FishStar00 Starfish @edgars78 Edgarsday @Wikipedia05 Wikipedia01 @sundaylex Sundaylex1 @adisabwe AdisaX @Maz3233 Maz3233 @MrMagkaisa Magkaisa @magician0_0 magician0_0 @jannat_Pti Jannat @SOOO11122 SOOO11122 @Alzarifais alzarifais @cptjackal Captainjackal Gyrgen Gyrgen
|
|
|
|
|
MVPoker
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 138
Merit: 40
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 09:15:32 AM |
|
Hi guys, we are now getting closer to the great final. I ask everyone of you to join the following telegram group: https://t.me/+v6HEndaouXE3OTk1We need that group to manually coordinate red-entries when you got knocked out and have additional tickets. Please consider the following: 1. Immediately request re-entry once you got knocked out 2. Please do not request more re-entries than you have tickets 3. We trust you follow 1. and 2. Please everyone hurry up so we can be sure that everyone is aware. AB de Royse777 brooksby brooksby tvplus006 tvplus xGennady Gennady12 Improved F O L D Dump3er dump3er dabosky dabosky7 Kadelvibess Kadelvibes rbynxx rbynxx xLays XLAIS Leahized Leahized MCVXYZ mcvxyz Osas4real Real Osas MVPoker MVPoker Teethow oddoeuf arallmuus arallmuus darxiaomi darbit osasshem Drnice iv4n BlagiUzas el che elche Ksmertz Ksmertz mitchr4 mitchr Jatiluhung jatiluhung @gigidano GigiDano @Famo_V Famo_V @Minhazuly Riyadmozu19 @FishStar00 Starfish @edgars78 Edgarsday @Wikipedia05 Wikipedia01 @sundaylex Sundaylex1 @adisabwe AdisaX @Maz3233 Maz3233 @MrMagkaisa Magkaisa @magician0_0 magician0_0 @jannat_Pti Jannat @SOOO11122 SOOO11122 @Alzarifais alzarifais @cptjackal Captainjackal Gyrgen Gyrgen
|
|
|
|
|
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 10:40:45 AM |
|
 29 S/N Platform "Platform username/ID" "PokerNow Display Name" Ticket "Send for next ticket" BTC amount "Return (in case no next)" "Fund sent for Ticket" 1 Telegram @magician0_0 magician0_0 bc1qk58dmrqau40wmqd8fkkpzw58ykf3c29ajkt6s8, 3 $20.00 0.00025888 $30.00 $20.00 2 Telegram @MrMagkaisa Magkaisa bc1qetmmphwu9kkfvajegzkl6ds59gmshnvpk8velp, 3 $45.00 0.00058248 $5.00 $45.00 3 Telegram @Maz3233 Maz3233 bc1qj9nls8f9ws4mhwufeuev0u7xymuwt5qqv3kh9t, 1 $25.00 0.00032360 $25.00 4 BTT iv4n BlagiUzas bc1qtd2t4ha9y8925ah8vwtrpnycjf4dxcrp43zkpy, 3 $40.00 0.00051776 $10.00 5 BTT Improved F O L D bc1qezz48kyld2ecv8n4wwgngarqe6us6plruku538, 3 $20.00 0.00025888 $30.00 $70.00 6 BTT MVPoker MVPoker bc1qq25dt9dz24eexzt8dwkzudhtchrrws2xs5rw6l, 3 $30.00 0.00038832 $20.00 $30.00 7 BTT Dump3er dump3er bc1qtfejzdgztjqkcrnfg5f3d8gxm3v0meprjsamya, 3 $50.00 0.00064720 $0.00 $100.00 8 BTT brooksby brooksby bc1q9l90tq8hf8hxvgppjphkxq5ew5g8rcx76h32q3, 2 $30.00 0.00038832 $20.00 $80.00 9 BTT rbynxx rbynxx bc1qlt60aupdcvl5wf2qhnsdpfex2e50jc0xdy8dlv, 1 $15.00 0.00019416 $35.00 $15.00 10 BTT xLays XLAIS bc1qwe09lhuvlpamhqqp7sfv9qtww68lyuydfp0ddn, 1 $10.00 0.00012944 $40.00 $10.00 11 BTT darxiaomi darbit bc1qanu9vjlppzcgyyagclxn6kr3c0un7rlx6a63pj, 2 $20.00 0.00025888 $30.00 $70.00 12 BTT mitchr4 mitchr bc1q5kmyx25yf7dg7q68xah8euewwvucs8k7vlfmua, 1 $20.00 0.00025888 $30.00 $20.00 13 Telegram @adisabwe AdisaX bc1q395zagn5ux3480f5hvtf87par9cpldrpnrehhe, 2 $20.00 0.00025888 $30.00 $70.00 14 Telegram @Wikipedia05 Wikipedia01 bc1qlz0zejszu7gl8uxswzkakrxsunw4033las6w0j, 1 $50.00 15 BTT xGennady Gennady12 bc1q8wak8ge7nad7adw9yjngy8lf0rpadut5jjkxq7, 1 $5.00 0.00006472 $45.00 $5.00 16 BTT dabosky dabosky7 bc1phtcfsxrzl74mnullqgepqrk0rzj6xw8nj4k9hz33ped4ksdcveaq3hncn7, 1 $15.00 0.00019416 $35.00 $15.00 17 BTT Kadelvibess Kadelvibes bc1qv4c820uwlemd347xvcck3m4gqu005sp76nkrtu, 1 $15.00 0.00019416 $35.00 $15.00 18 BTT MCVXYZ mcvxyz bc1q43qv55f4pjgtzeg6nzzmqlh3eea500aar5mexk, 1 $30.00 0.00038832 $20.00 $30.00 19 BTT Teethow oddoeuf bc1qasx87geejaxe653d9szmq44nlykrt0h0g7cxkm, 1 $35.00 0.00045304 $15.00 $35.00 20 BTT arallmuus arallmuus bc1qakzlyxuu0c5y3sgkn3ca92snh2j65hut0k5we3, 1 $30.00 0.00038832 $20.00 $30.00 21 BTT el che elche bc1q33mcdw8ad3j58ruj888ajl9rdthrzxmma8q8y4, 1 $5.00 0.00006472 $45.00 $5.00 22 BTT Jatiluhung jatiluhung bc1qajukrrc76m9mjx3evdlj4pap777th7xqdcvlcm, 1 $20.00 0.00025888 $30.00 $20.00 23 Telegram @gigidano GigiDano bc1qpvvrhwpjrls4yjw67k2fhf4mfmd8564n9rjq47, 3 $40.00 0.00051776 $10.00 $150.00 24 Telegram @SOOO11122 SOOO11122 bc1ql94qrjyg84cqp9nsr4qgfd94htkm433wn3dxu3, 1 $20.00 0.00025888 $30.00 $20.00 25 Telegram @edgars78 Edgarsday bc1qt839gv9ktwexlewmfhehnr0chxj7luvfkpa3v8, 3 $150.00 Attention everyone. Please check your data and let me know if I made ay error. We need to fix it in the next hour. @Leahized, you sent $15 but you were required to send $45. Am I missing something? you need to act quickly. Dump3er, can you check if I got the number of tickets correct. @MVPoker, please check if there is any error in assigning tickets.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 11:05:34 AM |
|
Who is this player?  I have not accepted the registration because I do not have any prior information - If I am missing something please let me know. Leahized sorted. MV just confirmed he got $30 from catching the cheater so with his $15 cash, he is onboard.
el che you have not registered yet on PokerNow: Please do within the next hour: https://www.pokernow.com/mtt/cpt2026-grand-final-lJjDS09A3Z 26 successful registration (approved) so far.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 12:28:01 PM |
|
Battle of 2️⃣7️⃣ today.Who is going to take the $1,000 first prize? If you are not afraid then comment (players only: https://t.me/r7pokerbuddies/173 ) Watch we go live in around half an hour: https://www.pokernow.com/mtt/cpt2026-grand-final-lJjDS09A3ZWe are ready.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
danheals
Newbie

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 12:34:42 PM |
|
Which to have been part of this final battle, but my pockets isn't enough for the ticket Goodluck to all who are participating
|
|
|
|
|
Mr. Magkaisa
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1610
Merit: 482
EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 12:35:35 PM |
|
LOL!! Less than 30 minutes to go and we will start the Grand Finale. 27 players, I really thought that we will be having less than 20 but wow! Well every player play differently and luckily  Good luck to everyone and thank you in advance for giving me the grand prize  Who will be the King of Crypto Poker 2026?
|
|
|
|
MVPoker
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 138
Merit: 40
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 12:36:41 PM |
|
@iv4n I understand you are shitting your pants, but no worries, I had bad sleep. I won't embarrass you, I promise! Damn I just found out you can't set an avatar as a normal member here, so annoying... Well, this is who is waiting for you! 
|
|
|
|
|
Leahized
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 12:52:02 PM |
|
I have participated in the poker ground final on Bitcointalk for the first time, the result is uncertain. But there is a different feeling, along with fear. LOL
Start within 10 minutes, Everyone ready?
|
|
|
|
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 01:26:43 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1564
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 01:47:54 PM |
|
I think that was a very shitty situation for me. I lasted less than 20 minutes and I barely have any hands to play, not even a connecting hands. I had 2 good hands. First hand was KK but I had to fold because board was totally connected ( made a good decision here ). Second hand was QQ and Rbnyxx had me right there, turn was another Q and I knew the board could be connected. He was all in 5 minutes before our showdown and he had 2 pairs there so I was testing my luck hoping he only had 2 pairs but instead he had Straight ( stupid decision ) I blame it on my unlucky ass. Well either way it was weird but it is what it is and early congratulations to the winners Nice hand, could have rip up xlays alot more there 
|
|
|
|
|
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:47:26 PM |
|
The following users will receive return of the tickets they have not used, it also includes the group round KO bounty. If you find any error please let me know. @magician0_0 magician0_0 $50.00 @MrMagkaisa Magkaisa $100.00 iv4n BlagiUzas $100.00 Improved F O L D $100.00 MVPoker MVPoker $100.00 brooksby brooksby $50.00 darxiaomi darbit $50.00 @adisabwe AdisaX $50.00 @gigidano GigiDano $100.00 @edgars78 Edgarsday $100.00 Osas4real Real Osas $15.00 osasshem Drnice $15.00 Ksmertz Ksmertz $5.00 @Famo_V Famo_V $10.00 @sundaylex Sundaylex1 $15.00 @cptjackal Captainjackal $5.00 
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 04:09:14 PM |
|
It Magic, the winner of Crypto Poker Season 2026 
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
Mr. Magkaisa
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1610
Merit: 482
EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 04:15:54 PM |
|
Congrats @magician0_0 for gettting the title this year  you are the real champ! Thank you @AB de Royse777 for this wonderful event and thank you to all participants. Best hand that saves me the Q on the river! and worst is that 6 on the river that eliminates me. @MVPoker chill master! till next poker event! 
|
|
|
|
|