Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 02:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Poker Season 2026 ♦️ 8th Aug - 26th Sep ♦️ Cash $6,000+ [Discussion]  (Read 4833 times)
Leahized
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 257


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 11:08:58 AM
 #281

MVPoker, confirm my ground final tickets.

Poker now display name: Leahized
Transaction ID: 0dbe832a93424cfe7d69c269f8c02e984bff8c8197129f27da8fb9cd61bb3e03
BTC amount: 0.00019417

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
MVPoker
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 138
Merit: 40


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 11:11:18 AM
 #282

MVPoker, confirm my ground final tickets.

Poker now display name: Leahized
Transaction ID: 0dbe832a93424cfe7d69c269f8c02e984bff8c8197129f27da8fb9cd61bb3e03
BTC amount: 0.00019417

Thank you @Leahized, this ticket is officially confirmed (note to @Ab de Royse777)



1 h 48 mins left for ticket orders! 
Dump3er
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2240
Merit: 715


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 12:47:03 PM
 #283

Ab de Royse777 and MVPoker, I decided to have one more ticket, but I can't pay now. I can pay in about three hours. Can I commit to the ticket here and I promise I pay without the right to withdraw? I want to be ready for the side bet that MVPoker and iv4n and others are planning. Grin
darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 947



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 02:13:49 PM
 #284





1 h 48 mins left for ticket orders! 

So how many of us we are? And how much tickets were finally sold?

I think we reach a very decent ammount of players and tickets, i was expecting maybe a little bit more users to play in this grand finale in my previous post because i think more users who didnt play the qualifications rounds were gonna be playing at the final, but seems like that was not happening and we are gonna me mostly all the previous players.

Anyways lets go! see you all tomorrow.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
MVPoker
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 138
Merit: 40


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 02:14:32 PM
 #285

Ab de Royse777 and MVPoker, I decided to have one more ticket, but I can't pay now. I can pay in about three hours. Can I commit to the ticket here and I promise I pay without the right to withdraw? I want to be ready for the side bet that MVPoker and iv4n and others are planning. Grin

It's ok since you fully commit to paying for the ticket. Please do it as soon as possible today and I will post in the side bet thread soon and tag everyone who might be interested.
Dump3er
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2240
Merit: 715


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 05:06:58 PM
 #286

Ab de Royse777 and MVPoker, I decided to have one more ticket, but I can't pay now. I can pay in about three hours. Can I commit to the ticket here and I promise I pay without the right to withdraw? I want to be ready for the side bet that MVPoker and iv4n and others are planning. Grin

It's ok since you fully commit to paying for the ticket. Please do it as soon as possible today and I will post in the side bet thread soon and tag everyone who might be interested.

I edited my application post for the final with the new transaction id.
MVPoker
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 138
Merit: 40


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 06:15:32 PM
 #287

@Dump3er thanks, noted.



I will quote everyone here. If you like side bets, please visit the thread I posted below and we can see whether we can set something up.


https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5544498.0

Code:
AB de Royse777   @R7Agency
brooksby   brooksby
tvplus006   tvplus
xGennady   Gennady12
Improved   F O L D
Dump3er   dump3er
dabosky   dabosky7
Kadelvibess   Kadelvibes
rbynxx   rbynxx
xLays   XLAIS
Leahized   Leahized
MCVXYZ   mcvxyz
Osas4real   Real Osas
MVPoker   MVPoker
Teethow   oddoeuf
arallmuus   arallmuus
darxiaomi   darbit
osasshem   Drnice
iv4n   BlagiUzas
el che   elche
Ksmertz   Ksmertz
mitchr4   mitchr
Jatiluhung   jatiluhung
@gigidano   GigiDano
@Famo_V   Famo_V
@Minhazuly   Riyadmozu19
@FishStar00   Starfish
@edgars78   Edgarsday
@Wikipedia05   Wikipedia01
@sundaylex   Sundaylex1
@adisabwe   AdisaX
@Maz3233   Maz3233
@MrMagkaisa   Magkaisa
@magician0_0    magician0_0
@jannat_Pti   Jannat
@SOOO11122   SOOO11122
@Alzarifais   alzarifais
@cptjackal   Captainjackal
Gyrgen   Gyrgen
MVPoker
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 138
Merit: 40


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 09:15:32 AM
 #288

Hi guys,

we are now getting closer to the great final. I ask everyone of you to join the following telegram group:

https://t.me/+v6HEndaouXE3OTk1

We need that group to manually coordinate red-entries when you got knocked out and have additional tickets. Please consider the following:

1. Immediately request re-entry once you got knocked out
2. Please do not request more re-entries than you have tickets
3. We trust you follow 1. and 2.

Please everyone hurry up so we can be sure that everyone is aware.

Code:
AB de Royse777   
brooksby   brooksby
tvplus006   tvplus
xGennady   Gennady12
Improved   F O L D
Dump3er   dump3er
dabosky   dabosky7
Kadelvibess   Kadelvibes
rbynxx   rbynxx
xLays   XLAIS
Leahized   Leahized
MCVXYZ   mcvxyz
Osas4real   Real Osas
MVPoker   MVPoker
Teethow   oddoeuf
arallmuus   arallmuus
darxiaomi   darbit
osasshem   Drnice
iv4n   BlagiUzas
el che   elche
Ksmertz   Ksmertz
mitchr4   mitchr
Jatiluhung   jatiluhung
@gigidano   GigiDano
@Famo_V   Famo_V
@Minhazuly   Riyadmozu19
@FishStar00   Starfish
@edgars78   Edgarsday
@Wikipedia05   Wikipedia01
@sundaylex   Sundaylex1
@adisabwe   AdisaX
@Maz3233   Maz3233
@MrMagkaisa   Magkaisa
@magician0_0    magician0_0
@jannat_Pti   Jannat
@SOOO11122   SOOO11122
@Alzarifais   alzarifais
@cptjackal   Captainjackal
Gyrgen   Gyrgen
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 10:40:45 AM
 #289



Quote
                     29            
S/N   Platform   "Platform
username/ID"      "PokerNow
Display Name"         Ticket   "Send for
next ticket"   BTC amount   "Return (in
case no next)"   "Fund sent for
Ticket"
1   Telegram   @magician0_0       magician0_0   bc1qk58dmrqau40wmqd8fkkpzw58ykf3c29ajkt6s8,      3   $20.00   0.00025888   $30.00   $20.00
2   Telegram   @MrMagkaisa      Magkaisa   bc1qetmmphwu9kkfvajegzkl6ds59gmshnvpk8velp,      3   $45.00   0.00058248   $5.00   $45.00
3   Telegram   @Maz3233      Maz3233   bc1qj9nls8f9ws4mhwufeuev0u7xymuwt5qqv3kh9t,      1   $25.00   0.00032360   $25.00   
4   BTT   iv4n      BlagiUzas   bc1qtd2t4ha9y8925ah8vwtrpnycjf4dxcrp43zkpy,      3   $40.00   0.00051776   $10.00   
5   BTT   Improved      F O L D   bc1qezz48kyld2ecv8n4wwgngarqe6us6plruku538,      3   $20.00   0.00025888   $30.00   $70.00
6   BTT   MVPoker      MVPoker   bc1qq25dt9dz24eexzt8dwkzudhtchrrws2xs5rw6l,      3   $30.00   0.00038832   $20.00   $30.00
7   BTT   Dump3er      dump3er   bc1qtfejzdgztjqkcrnfg5f3d8gxm3v0meprjsamya,      3   $50.00   0.00064720   $0.00   $100.00
8   BTT   brooksby      brooksby   bc1q9l90tq8hf8hxvgppjphkxq5ew5g8rcx76h32q3,      2   $30.00   0.00038832   $20.00   $80.00
9   BTT   rbynxx      rbynxx   bc1qlt60aupdcvl5wf2qhnsdpfex2e50jc0xdy8dlv,      1   $15.00   0.00019416   $35.00   $15.00
10   BTT   xLays      XLAIS   bc1qwe09lhuvlpamhqqp7sfv9qtww68lyuydfp0ddn,      1   $10.00   0.00012944   $40.00   $10.00
11   BTT   darxiaomi      darbit   bc1qanu9vjlppzcgyyagclxn6kr3c0un7rlx6a63pj,      2   $20.00   0.00025888   $30.00   $70.00
12   BTT   mitchr4      mitchr   bc1q5kmyx25yf7dg7q68xah8euewwvucs8k7vlfmua,      1   $20.00   0.00025888   $30.00   $20.00
13   Telegram   @adisabwe      AdisaX   bc1q395zagn5ux3480f5hvtf87par9cpldrpnrehhe,      2   $20.00   0.00025888   $30.00   $70.00
14   Telegram   @Wikipedia05      Wikipedia01   bc1qlz0zejszu7gl8uxswzkakrxsunw4033las6w0j,      1            $50.00
15   BTT   xGennady      Gennady12   bc1q8wak8ge7nad7adw9yjngy8lf0rpadut5jjkxq7,      1   $5.00   0.00006472   $45.00   $5.00
16   BTT   dabosky      dabosky7   bc1phtcfsxrzl74mnullqgepqrk0rzj6xw8nj4k9hz33ped4ksdcveaq3hncn7,      1   $15.00   0.00019416   $35.00   $15.00
17   BTT   Kadelvibess      Kadelvibes   bc1qv4c820uwlemd347xvcck3m4gqu005sp76nkrtu,      1   $15.00   0.00019416   $35.00   $15.00
18   BTT   MCVXYZ      mcvxyz   bc1q43qv55f4pjgtzeg6nzzmqlh3eea500aar5mexk,      1   $30.00   0.00038832   $20.00   $30.00
19   BTT   Teethow      oddoeuf   bc1qasx87geejaxe653d9szmq44nlykrt0h0g7cxkm,      1   $35.00   0.00045304   $15.00   $35.00
20   BTT   arallmuus      arallmuus   bc1qakzlyxuu0c5y3sgkn3ca92snh2j65hut0k5we3,      1   $30.00   0.00038832   $20.00   $30.00
21   BTT   el che      elche   bc1q33mcdw8ad3j58ruj888ajl9rdthrzxmma8q8y4,      1   $5.00   0.00006472   $45.00   $5.00
22   BTT   Jatiluhung      jatiluhung   bc1qajukrrc76m9mjx3evdlj4pap777th7xqdcvlcm,      1   $20.00   0.00025888   $30.00   $20.00
23   Telegram   @gigidano      GigiDano   bc1qpvvrhwpjrls4yjw67k2fhf4mfmd8564n9rjq47,      3   $40.00   0.00051776   $10.00   $150.00
24   Telegram   @SOOO11122      SOOO11122   bc1ql94qrjyg84cqp9nsr4qgfd94htkm433wn3dxu3,      1   $20.00   0.00025888   $30.00   $20.00
25   Telegram   @edgars78      Edgarsday   bc1qt839gv9ktwexlewmfhehnr0chxj7luvfkpa3v8,      3            $150.00

Attention everyone. Please check your data and let me know if I made ay error. We need to fix it in the next hour.

@Leahized, you sent $15 but you were required to send $45. Am I missing something? you need to act quickly.
Dump3er, can you check if I got the number of tickets correct.

@MVPoker, please check if there is any error in assigning tickets.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 11:05:34 AM
 #290

Who is this player?


I have not accepted the registration because I do not have any prior information - If I am missing something please let me know.

Leahized sorted. MV just confirmed he got $30 from catching the cheater so with his $15 cash, he is onboard.


el che you have not registered yet on PokerNow:
Please do within the next hour: https://www.pokernow.com/mtt/cpt2026-grand-final-lJjDS09A3Z


26 successful registration (approved) so far.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 12:28:01 PM
 #291

Battle of 2️⃣7️⃣ today.
Who is going to take the $1,000 first prize?

If you are not afraid then comment (players only: https://t.me/r7pokerbuddies/173 )



Watch we go live in around half an hour:
https://www.pokernow.com/mtt/cpt2026-grand-final-lJjDS09A3Z
We are ready.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
danheals
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 18
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:34:42 PM
 #292

Battle of 2️⃣7️⃣ today.
Who is going to take the $1,000 first prize?

If you are not afraid then comment (players only: https://t.me/r7pokerbuddies/173 )

https://talkimg.com/images/2026/09/26/U03hhG.png

Watch we go live in around half an hour: https://www.pokernow.com/mtt/cpt2026-grand-final-lJjDS09A3Z
We are ready.
Which to have been part of this final battle, but my pockets isn't enough for the ticket

Goodluck to all who are participating
Mr. Magkaisa
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 482


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:35:35 PM
 #293

LOL!!

Less than 30 minutes to go and we will start the Grand Finale. 27 players, I really thought that we will be having less than 20 but wow!
Well every player play differently and luckily Smiley Good luck to everyone and thank you in advance for giving me the grand prize  Roll Eyes

Who will be the King of Crypto Poker 2026?

        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██      
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
❰❰ EagleSwap █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██      
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
MVPoker
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 138
Merit: 40


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:36:41 PM
 #294

@iv4n I understand you are shitting your pants, but no worries, I had bad sleep. I won't embarrass you, I promise!

Damn I just found out you can't set an avatar as a normal member here, so annoying... Well, this is who is waiting for you!

Leahized
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 257


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:52:02 PM
 #295

I have participated in the poker ground final on Bitcointalk for the first time, the result is uncertain. But there is a different feeling, along with fear. LOL

Start within 10 minutes, Everyone ready?

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 01:26:43 PM
 #296

quad https://www.pokernow.com/hand-replayer/shared-hand/sh2_795Ix0R5ccM2vAtV

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1564



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 01:47:54 PM
 #297

I think that was a very shitty situation for me. I lasted less than 20 minutes and I barely have any hands to play, not even a connecting hands.

I had 2 good hands. First hand was KK but I had to fold because board was totally connected ( made a good decision here ). Second hand was QQ and Rbnyxx had me right there, turn was another Q and I knew the board could be connected. He was all in 5 minutes before our showdown and he had 2 pairs there so I was testing my luck hoping he only had 2 pairs but instead he had Straight ( stupid decision )

I blame it on my unlucky ass. Well either way it was weird but it is what it is and early congratulations to the winners


Nice hand, could have rip up xlays alot more there  Grin

AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 02:47:26 PM
 #298

The following users will receive return of the tickets they have not used, it also includes the group round KO bounty. If you find any error please let me know.
Quote
@magician0_0      magician0_0   $50.00
@MrMagkaisa      Magkaisa   $100.00
iv4n      BlagiUzas   $100.00
Improved      F O L D   $100.00
MVPoker      MVPoker   $100.00
brooksby      brooksby   $50.00
darxiaomi      darbit   $50.00
@adisabwe      AdisaX   $50.00
@gigidano      GigiDano   $100.00
@edgars78      Edgarsday   $100.00
Osas4real      Real Osas   $15.00
osasshem      Drnice   $15.00
Ksmertz      Ksmertz   $5.00
@Famo_V      Famo_V   $10.00
@sundaylex      Sundaylex1   $15.00
@cptjackal      Captainjackal   $5.00


██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 04:09:14 PM
 #299

It Magic, the winner of Crypto Poker Season 2026


██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
Mr. Magkaisa
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 482


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:15:54 PM
 #300

Congrats @magician0_0  for gettting the title this year Smiley you are the real champ! Thank you @AB de Royse777 for this wonderful event and thank you to all participants.
Best hand that saves me the Q on the river! and worst is that 6 on the river that eliminates me.

@MVPoker chill master! till next poker event!  Kiss

        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██      
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
❰❰ EagleSwap █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██      
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!