It's because there could be a lot of old timers here in the community that still base everything on the 4 year cycle. That's why even if that huge 25% increase last August and then last month's 7% is nothing to them as they are holding on that old belief.
But I guess you can't blame them, as the saying goes, "it's hard to teach old dog new trick".
No offense to those OG here, but I guess Bitcoin market has matured already and not going into that cycle.
I'm an "old timer" who also bases everything on the 4-year cycle model but I guess I've "learned new tricks" too

The model itself doesn't have to be wrong, I still believe that it is a valid model. The only thing is that the negative changes in the global economy (pandemic, recession, climate change, wars, food crisis, more recession, energy crisis, even more recession) has had significant effects on bitcoin market as a whole and consequently it has changed the way the good ol' 4-year cycles take place. The cycles have become smaller with still sudden drops but no massive bubbles that we are used to seeing.
Bitcoin topped out in 10/2025 and has been declining for the past 10 months. So basically, the cycle still repeated, just the way it played out has changed.
If I recall correctly, there were threads earlier this year arguing this bear market would be different, shallower or shorter...and some investors backed that idea while others didn't.
Anyone who's been watching market closely over the past year will have noticed that macro factors are now having more influence than any model. So I don't think many people would be surprised, if bear market has really ended like you said.
To be fair though, nobody can say which side is right at this point.