Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 06:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbollo is a scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser.  (Read 2616 times)
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
Today at 08:59:57 AM
 #101

If there was a single satoshi linked to illicit activity these address was already blacklisted or whatever and not used for 13 years
If you can prove I have received/my person has been involved with any of these scam related this account please show one single TXID, otherwise I would refuse any illogic accuse immediately.
Why would someone use their known address, which they posted publicly, to receive funds from scams? You are an old-timer scammer, and you know how to escape the connection. You are asking people to show that your address received funds from a scam; this is a stupid demand. Bitcoin wallet is free; anyone can create a wallet, use it once to scam, and abandon it. You did the same.

However, you have been doing well in the last eight years. There is nothing to be afraid. No one is going to tag you for your scams, which you did a long time ago. So, it would be better to answer directly instead of writing thousands of off-topic words that don't carry any weight.

After being in this forum for all of these years, I don't see anything wrong on my profile to have the honor to receive such treatment

You are a liar. I never supported Frogbet or its scam. You were offended by this post and left negative feedback. I would ask the entire community to find how and where I supported Frogbet. If the majority agrees that I supported the scam with this post, I will leave the forum. Do you dare to do the same if they disagree?

It seems the case has escalated faster than light.
I myself participated in the review campaign as well, and I was paid. Even though I gambled that away, others confirmed that they were able to withdraw the funds. So, your missing reward is an exception here, which might have happened by mistake. My best guess is they didn't credit the reward since there was an ongoing issue with your account, which you reported already.

I am not taking his side just because he is a campaign manager. His job is to make sure you get paid for the review. I checked the entire thread, and I can see he said he will pay for the review. However, I also see that he was rude, probably because you kept pushing him and he felt disturbed.

Frogbet might turn into a scam casino, and they may get negative feedback for their actions. But I think your negative feedback on Little Mouse in this case became a personal issue rather than a financial dispute. He insulted you a couple of times, and you did the same by calling him a scammer multiple times, even though he is just a campaign manager.

You two should sit together, have some coffee, and fix this mess. Take a break, come back with fresh mind and I am sure that will help.

After you have posted this connection what has changed on these accusation? Nothing.
Yeah, nothing really changed except for this.

bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts lovesmayfamilis DT1
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts DireWolfM14 DT1
bitbollo DT1 distrusts nutildah DT1
bitbollo DT1 distrusts AB de Royse777 DT2
bitbollo DT1 distrusts Shishir99 DT2
bitbollo DT1 distrusts Little Mouse DT1
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts DefaultTrust DT2

You are basically insulting the entire DT network for not doing anything against you. You are showing that they will be punished if anyone dares to speak against you. LOL.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
Today at 09:13:45 AM
 #102

...
You are basically insulting the entire DT network
LOL.

Definetely. That's why I have spent around 140 messages exposing a scam and getting harassed in public.

Frogbet has continued to scam EVEN after "they solved" with 100 USD. Yeah sure they scammed another 248 usd !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594949.0
Still looking for "better contest idea" to promote a scammer
Better contest idea? Roll Eyes With today, it's 10 days they continue to shill for this scam casino.

The team member I'm in contact has confirmed me that $100 has been added to bitbollo's frogbet account, as it was supposed to be.

Just 24 hours more or less and... this "trusted" casino it's already doing the same. Just stolen another deposit.
Have you seen that meanwhile they insist that this casino is "to be trusted" and its'everything fine they continue to collect negative reviews?
https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6ab45dfa768aeb6598bfe945



What is the sense to make transactions for thousands of dollars and can't open a scam accusation such evident?

It's evident you find funny many scams have been promoted here on forum and asking the same would not be seeing as productive
What has changed trying to offend my reputation posting a fabricated accuse using a full known address still used since 13 years?
NOTHING. These scam accusations about all of these scams advertised are still valid AND LIVE RIGHT NOW!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG Frogbet
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 NEW scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

You can just read all of my explanations, I give you too much importance replying all the time.

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 5888


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
Today at 02:09:13 PM
Merited by Shishir99 (2)
 #103


Interesting. If I am not wrong, lovesmayfamilis did not post in any of these threads. Since she removed him from her trust list, bitbollo removed her as well.


That's right, I didn't write, but I tried to read, but these long quotes, and not following rule 32, which we, the old participants, ask newbies to follow, is simply maddening.

It all started with a rather stupid accusation, which was also not proven that you were an accomplice or someone else for the most ordinary offer to calm down. Anyone could get a similar tag if they accidentally fell under the "hot hand" of this DT. There is no direct evidence for leaving a tag; at the same time, there are those coincidences of addresses where hundreds of cheaters were caught on the forum.  Wasn't that how we went looking for all the cheaters? bitbollo was also keen on hunting down alts at one point.

The greatest sinner was once also innocent. There would be no problem admitting your mistakes. At the same time, in my country they say, "Tell me who your friend is, and I'll tell you who you are," if you take into account that he gave his account to a friend.. We are all human beings, and what happened ten years ago would not have been taken into account by many, simply because during that time the person showed himself on the good side.

But this man's hysteria is clearly present in both topics; I'm just drawing conclusions by removing him from the list of those who can be trusted.

I don't know if it's age🤷‍♀️. Many elderly people want to consider themselves infallible, giving lessons to the young, believing in their correctness so much that their mistakes are simply erased from their memory. I'm just guessing, nothing personal.

JollyGood
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 2343



View Profile WWW
Today at 02:28:45 PM
 #104

After pages upon pages that include far too many posts that are walls of text, it might be better to get back to basics for a moment just to understand what is really happening here.

Unless I am missing the obvious, it seems clear that the OP created this thread (after locking the previous thread) as a means to get revenge on bitbollo because he received a negative tag. Maybe the OP thought he would manage to get members to tag bitbollo and exclude him from their trust. Only the OP can clarify his intentions. Having said that, whatever his motives were the OP seems to have spectacularly failed. It seems to have been a complete waste of time and efforts.

As for bitbollo, he is insisting the negative tag for the OP is valid because the OP (according to him) seems to be shielding both the casino and the campaign manager from criticism. I already stated I would have given a neutral tag at most if I were in his place but I am not in his place and he has chosen to take a course of action he deems appropriate. I am sure he is aware there might be some trust and feedback related consequences but as a matter of principle is probably prepared for it.

Regarding the issue dating back over ten years, bitbollo is denying he was part of a scam. A full clear and concise explanation should be given about why the staking address was identical to the one used by a scammer several months beforehand.

Keeping that aside, this thread should locked (just as the other thread) because the OP did not want to alert the community about anything of substance. On the contrary, this seems to be a case of his desire to see bitbollo excluded from trust lists and receive multiple tags because his ego was hurt.

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
Today at 03:01:46 PM
 #105

It should pretty evident that I am not involved in any of these activities mentioned by OP.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 meanwhile there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

Trying to fabricate this ridicolous accusations to have made all this scams, being behind hundreds of accouns, scam with directbet secondstrade, selling accounts, cheating abusing, it's a total delirium!
If someone don't trust 3 topics full of evidences about all of these scam website, and decide to trust about this hilarious accusation made with faked and forged data old 11 years ago , please go ahead!!!
That's like my age Grin anyone can read my trust and read that know me in person, or verify on chain the transactions I have made in just 13 years.
It's a pathetic approach trying to find an issue without showing any single TXID related a scam.

That's a total non-sense. I haven't made any scam or supported any scam.
If there was a single satoshi linked to illicit activity these address was already blacklisted or whatever and not used for 13 years
If you can prove I have received/my person has been involved with any of these scam related this account please show one single TXID, otherwise I would refuse any illogic accuse immediately.

After being in this forum for all of these years, I don't see anything wrong on my profile to have the honor to receive such treatment

bitbollo is a scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser.

I don't wait a couple of weeks/dozens of pages before confirming someone is a scammer/warning the community.
After organizing events free for all forum for thousands of dollars since many years and giving away many items for free, I would not being expected to be accused to have run a "PONZI using 13 years address posted and never linked to a single illicit TXID! These hays have thousands of transactions and may have still coins inside. It's utterly offensive try to depict my activity "as shady" despite these are the same address used with THOUSANDS OF TRANSACTIONS including CEX websites.

Trying to fabricate an accuse on my person after 13 years it's just the last resort to hide a dozen of scams that have passed underground in the last months.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

Still now there are sites linked with many other previous scam/showing fake wins/fake traffic being advertised.
After you have posted this connection what has changed on these accusation? Nothing.

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 5888


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
Today at 03:38:57 PM
Merited by mindrust (2), libert19 (1)
 #106


That's like my age Grin anyone can read my trust and read that know me in person, or verify on chain the transactions I have made in just 13 years.


Look, I'll show you a similar situation that happened to you a few years ago.
There's an announcement about the sale of Spotify accounts.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940800.0


the only negative trust is for your transaction, but left from another user!
wow! this is like some phantastic idea!

i have buy more than 20 accounts never a problem.
shut up don't waste time of other people.

He is a SCAMMER .. I tried to warn you guys!!

Check my scam thread in this forum

your time has no price...
you have lost more than 10 posts to say
"SCAM" ...
only for 3$!
great worker!



You were the one who defended the seller very fiercely, while someone else accused him of being a fraud. But time has shown that you were protecting a scammer, and as soon as you learned this from your own experience, you left him a tag.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=411974

Why are you leaving the Shishir99 tag for the same thing? He participated in the feedback collection and was paid. Don't you see any similarities? You bought 20 accounts, and they all worked. Isn't that right? Is it worth putting a negative tag here for someone who had a different experience?


I don't want to go into other details, but if you want justice, then look at the situation more soberly. Should we condemn mediators?

It seems the case has escalated faster than light.
I myself participated in the review campaign as well, and I was paid. Even though I gambled that away, others confirmed that they were able to withdraw the funds. So, your missing reward is an exception here, which might have happened by mistake. My best guess is they didn't credit the reward since there was an ongoing issue with your account, which you reported already.

I am not taking his side just because he is a campaign manager. His job is to make sure you get paid for the review. I checked the entire thread, and I can see he said he will pay for the review. However, I also see that he was rude, probably because you kept pushing him and he felt disturbed.

Frogbet might turn into a scam casino, and they may get negative feedback for their actions. But I think your negative feedback on Little Mouse in this case became a personal issue rather than a financial dispute. He insulted you a couple of times, and you did the same by calling him a scammer multiple times, even though he is just a campaign manager.

You two should sit together, have some coffee, and fix this mess. Take a break, come back with fresh mind and I am sure that will help.

Shishir99 acted as nothing more than a mediator.🤷‍♀️

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
Today at 03:47:21 PM
 #107

I don't know what is the sense of another discussion of 10 years ago.!
Anyway I can confirm that all my trust are pretty appropriate and if you don't believe me, you can add him to the trust list.
Once a site is already scamming since 7 days I would not see as urgent commenting they have paid/or they have the best games!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
This is the typical pattern of ponzi supporters - continue to shill an activity that already is going to scam.
Their license has already made another scam here in bitcointalk...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664
- "hey why escalate so fast - 7 days?" - or
- "hey have you play to the best tower game - in a scam website?"


I have left 10 pages of explanations in two topics and these actions are typical of shill of scammers.

Can we clarify after many days we can open a scam accusations without being public treated like a shit?
Can we clarify (so all users of forum can use this deouble standard next time) why this users has been allowed to deny there was a scam despite there was 3 pages of topic talking about the scam?


After 20/25 messages and a full topic explaining a scam ongoing since a week https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0
I have been treated like a shit by this user despite was everything true. He has never replied to my observation but has just try to retiliate calling me "liar".
Also the trust the he left has no sense.
Have you see lies here? No, thats just another confirmations he is not a trustworthy user.

At this point, lets be clear here: some users have an indefinite list of scams behaviour condoned. Meanwhile reputable users have no chance to highlight scammers and scam behaviours.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177548#msg67177548 These are facts and evidences.

Opinions are based on? Yes he is so productive Roll Eyes that has spent an entire topic to harrass me, and still you cannot comment about "the bet of 5K USD"...
He lose the bets. He was lying even on this. Roll Eyes  I find something pretty questionable this approach to not look on EVIDENCES.

Anyone that has continued to advertise and promote a casino despite it's a confirmed scam deserve just a red trust.
- "hey why escalate so fast - 7 days?" - or
- "hey have you play to the best tower game - in a scam website?"

...



lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 5888


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
Today at 03:58:44 PM
Merited by bitbollo (1)
 #108

I don't know .....


My condolences. No comments.🤷‍♀️

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
Today at 04:08:10 PM
Last edit: Today at 04:21:21 PM by bitbollo
 #109

My condolences. No comments.🤷‍♀️
...
2015 topic about spotify accounts right? Comment after the one you quoted:
Why would the accounts even stop working to begin with?
And this is pertinent once there are a dozens of casino endorsed by the same campaign manager/group of users that ended with scam?
Or there many complaints in both gambling and scam accusation board? I don't see any death already, what did you mean exactly "condolences"?

Another proof about scam behaviour/support (likewise the whole threating topics are not another reason)
I have opened the scam accusation topic on September 21, 2026, 05:19:45 AM after 7 days they were completely absent skipping a 24hours deadline! Even the manager was just able to reply with offense and insults.
Despite many comments, and a clear evidences they have never even come online @OP has the great idea to post a normal comment about wagering OF A SCAM WEBTITE

I played Tower the most at Frogbet, and there was a time when I placed multiple max bets with my first deposit when my balance went below $10. But I was able to recover and get back that $50 at least. Yes, I do agree that wagering $250 is not easy without losing anything. However, I did not pay much attention to the wager amount when I was playing the Tower game. The header wasn't showing my balance at all, so I was placing blind bets at that time.

I play Originals games most of the times. Sometimes slots feel like wasting time and money at the same time. I had many slot sessions without winning anything. Have you ever spinned 100 times without winning anything? Anything means nothing!

And again on September 21, 2026, 11:43:44 AM .
It was just not as "mediator" he has tried to hide this as an accident. It's not the only.

Frogbet has continued to scam EVEN after "they solved" with 100 USD. Yeah sure they scammed another 248 usd !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594949.0
Still looking for "better contest idea" to promote a scammer

I have paused them for indefinite time, until I can come with better contest idea.

Better contest idea? Roll Eyes With today, it's 10 days they continue to shill for this scam casino.

The team member I'm in contact has confirmed me that $100 has been added to bitbollo's frogbet account, as it was supposed to be.

Just 24 hours more or less and... this "trusted" casino it's already doing the same. Just stolen another deposit.
Have you seen that meanwhile they insist that this casino is "to be trusted" and its'everything fine they continue to collect negative reviews?
https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6ab45dfa768aeb6598bfe945



libert19
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1191

Signatures are not endorsements, DYOR!


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:40:23 PM
 #110

My condolences. No comments.🤷‍♀️
...
I don't see any death already, what did you mean exactly "condolences"?

Bruh

PS: I was having a miserable day, but this made me laugh. Thank you.
MotoLM
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 156
Merit: 33

For Casino Advertisement- @LT_Mouse (Telegram)


View Profile
Today at 04:45:32 PM
 #111

Still looking for "better contest idea" to promote a scammer
With due respect, as you get offended so often, why are you twisting this for the last few days? Can't you read even why I wrote this? This has nothing to do with frogbet. If you can't read, with due respect, please ask someone who can read what this means.
LM should definitely be more selective and work harder to avoid introducing potential scams to the community.

I strongly agree with this. I remember a few years ago when he wasn't running many campaigns—maybe three or four. Over time, he's become the manager who runs the most campaigns (not the one that handles the most money overall or has the most slots, but it's a big step). I suppose that during that growth phase, he tried to take on as many campaigns as he could. Now that he's matured as a manager, perhaps it's time for him to focus on quality rather than quantity, thereby avoiding any that might be potential scams.
Whenever my managed contests were criticized by jeremypwr and LoyceV (if I'm not wrong), I slowly paused them. I have been approached by a few users who were interested to assist me running contests but I didn't because I didn't want to be criticized again for them. I have paused them for indefinite time, until I can come with better contest idea.
Can someone please explain what I wrote to bitbollo as he doesn't understand English properly (with due respect as you get offended too soon).

Advertise your casino here. Telegram- @LT_Mouse
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
Today at 04:48:17 PM
 #112

It's been 48 hours.
bitbollo has refused to answer some simple questions. He has been posting off-topic scams about frogbet, which has nothing to do with me or this thread.

After pages upon pages that include far too many posts that are walls of text, it might be better to get back to basics for a moment just to understand what is really happening here.

Unless I am missing the obvious, it seems clear that the OP created this thread (after locking the previous thread) as a means to get revenge on bitbollo because he received a negative tag. Maybe the OP thought he would manage to get members to tag bitbollo and exclude him from their trust. Only the OP can clarify his intentions. Having said that, whatever his motives were the OP seems to have spectacularly failed. It seems to have been a complete waste of time and efforts.

As for bitbollo, he is insisting the negative tag for the OP is valid because the OP (according to him) seems to be shielding both the casino and the campaign manager from criticism. I already stated I would have given a neutral tag at most if I were in his place but I am not in his place and he has chosen to take a course of action he deems appropriate. I am sure he is aware there might be some trust and feedback related consequences but as a matter of principle is probably prepared for it.

Who are you, JollyGood?
Aren't you the same person who has been obsessed with AB de Royse for years? Aren't you the same person having double standards in every case? Aren't you the guy who gave scammer pakhitheboss a green pass? Aren't you the same guy who was defending BC game when you were in their campaign and later went against them once they switched the campaign manager? What have you done, Mr Almighty JollyGood?

It is obvious that I have started looking at his account once he left the negative tag on my account, which I posted myself here-
Of course, I started checking his account once he left me the negative feedback. But that doesn't change the fact that he is a scammer. A killer who escaped 10 years ago doesn't mean they are not guilty and free to go. As I said before, you can surely trust him based on his last 10 years of trading with this account.

So, what new did you add in this thread? Did anyone ask you to write an overall summary?

Regarding the issue dating back over ten years, bitbollo is denying he was part of a scam. A full clear and concise explanation should be given about why the staking address was identical to the one used by a scammer several months beforehand.

Keeping that aside, this thread should locked (just as the other thread) because the OP did not want to alert the community about anything of substance. On the contrary, this seems to be a case of his desire to see bitbollo excluded from trust lists and receive multiple tags because his ego was hurt.
Your own statement is contradictory. You admit that he needs to explain this, yet you demand to lock this thread.

Logic left the chat

Believe me, I have seen worse reputation threads created by you. You have been creating threads to expose newbies, Jr. Members, Members, and you have been hunting ghosts. The heavyweight forum members are participating in this thread, and it's far better than yours. You are just busy trying to save your buddy.

Failed?

Take a look at this - the true colour of a DT member.

bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts lovesmayfamilis DT1
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts DireWolfM14 DT1
bitbollo DT1 distrusts nutildah DT1
bitbollo DT1 distrusts AB de Royse777 DT2
bitbollo DT1 distrusts Shishir99 DT2
bitbollo DT1 distrusts Little Mouse DT1
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts DefaultTrust DT2

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
Today at 05:33:09 PM
Last edit: Today at 05:44:17 PM by holydarkness
 #113

[...]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

[...]

Jumping in again from where I watch from Io with telescope because... I promised myself I will break-down this matter next time it's repeated, and I thought yesterday that the wall of repetitive text finally ended when one post doesn't include the same mantra. But... as it is now being mentioned... if I may break it down with sincere hope others can navigate through reading the arguments with less difficulties as the response hold only the essence of what is asked without tailed by repetitive text:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 - Frogbet.com - Little Mouse - Unpaid Review Reward - Stolen Deposit - FAIL ESCROW - case is resolved with the fund owed finally returned. The thread should be marked as resolved on its title, if we follow what applied to other SA threads. So, I don't see the need to repeat and include this in the massive wall of text.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 - bitbollo needs help - Is it worth the blood? - it's actually a thread by OP, not 2nd topic of scam accusation against LM or frogbet, not sure why worded that way, not to mention it's about OP's question whether or not the repercussive effect of his pure attempt to jump in and deescalate the matter. Not at all about second topic of scam accusation against LM and frogbet.


A post from thread above ["Re: bitbollo needs help - Is it worth the blood?"] - message received, they're sister casinos. There are many casinos who use similar registration number. I can't recall even if I try, not even a word, nor recall the poster's name, and thus can't revisit the post with bitlist, but I do remember that someone showed me once that sharing registration and licensing is common in casinos, one license can hold and be monetized to whitelabel a lot of other casinos. Does this mean scam? not directly. There are casino and their sister who still caters players and active on the forum, even until these days.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"

Same as above, it's from a thread where OP tried to understand the justification of his tag. Yes, message received that the casino doesn't pay under the predetermined timeline by the accuser, bitbollo, doesn't seem to have the need to be repeated over and over on the massive wall of text that make things rather more difficult for overseers and spectators to follow1.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)

With attempt --and wish to be seen as-- to remain neutral, me who frequenting SA thread think, if I may give my two cents on this, there were no CM who never experienced being "backstabbed" by the project they promote. Yes, DD is important for CM, I repeated the same message over and over to bounty managers [BM] of altcoin projects to minimize scam projects. But so far, CM, which are more elite than BM, are not subjective to being "backstabbed" by casinos or project they promote.

Today, it might be LM who happen to have 4 scams in the last 6 months, next time, it might be another CM who got a casino run with one million USD of their customer's fund, after they refuse to answer on SA.

The pattern are shared by most CM: they managed the campaign until the casino bumped into a case, when the casino refuses to answer on SA, or there are worrying sign of them rugpulling, the CM immediately pause the campaign until the laundry aired. Then resume or stop based on the outcome. IF one should insist on tagging one CM for this situation, then the other CM are also eligible for tags.
 

As most already acknowledge, give voice to their opinion, and wished it to be, some even give to the length of explaining, it's not about --IMO-- OP supporting scam after 7 days, it's a mere invitation to sit together and talk with coldheadedness. I've got the privilege to experience talking with both side, bitbollo and Little Mouse and I have both screenshots from both parties. I can attest that if anyone receive 8 [give or take 1 and only 1] sceenshots from any of them both, you got the full transcript, no edit, no cut. And I can also attest to who approach the case with more level-headedness.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

Same as above paragraph, no CM is immune from casino's sudden turn. AFAIK, they escrowed budget for x-weeks, when the fund runs out, they ask for more, and whether or not the campaign continues is heavily depends on the transfer. That, and only that. CM are dealing with marketing team of casinos, not security, not compliance, not the higher-floor decision makers. No CM is immune and/or clean from any casino who abruptly got message from their contact [who get it from their bigwigs] that they're retracting themselves from the forum, or they choose not to participate in case deescalation.

I can say a lot about LM and his contribution in helping me get acquainted with casinos that greatly help me solve cases amicably, but that will make me sound siding with him. And thus I refrained. The purpose of this thread is simply to cut off the repetitive portion of wall of text, by breaking them down, so it can be cleared and clarified and need not to be repeated over and over and others can navigate through the discussion more easily.



1With all above said, I will say next that I can understand bitbollo's position. A breach of arrangement was made. He expected a case to be resolved within 24 hours, and it dragged to more than 7 days. I can't say that Little Mouse is not at fault either. Rather deciding poorly. From the perspective of one who already read the entire conversation from both sides and thus can attest that the puzzle is complete and no hidden piece, best approach LM can do should be to reimburse bitbollo within 24 hours from his own pocket, after it is made known to him that he returned the escrow too soon, and redirect the reimbursement to his wallet.

What worth to mention, however, is that case deescalation need more than 24 hours in most cases [take it from someone who frequenting SA board]. And it is heavily influenced by the fact that --as previously established-- CM are in communication with marketing team instead of compliance or security or risk or other department. Bitbollo's case [read this carefully] is most likely escalated from marketing to compliance and/or to risk to be determined whether or not it bears its weight, and returned back to marketing from whichever department the case got escalated to, with a note that roughly said, "we find no issue with the account, this is for your department to decide, as it is about promotion"

And there goes why it took longer than 24 hours, and why it take longer than 7 days, and why it need a thread and three tags and two flags before repayment is made.

Simplified: it is not matter of scam or not scam [whether a participant is paid or not], rather the matter of timeframe that is too narrow to sort in between interdepartmental communication.



Edit: tidying up the post format.

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!