|
Mahiyammahi
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:03:06 PM |
|
It's a retard accuse, anyone can judgeby itself that I haven't made any scam and even an old information posted 11 years ago (and not few days ago like these crappy accounts) would be used to harrass a reputable and trusted users.
hugeblack , AakZaki Would you guys please tell this guys that 11 year , 4 years or yesterday doesn't mean anything. Once upon a time is abuser is always be a abuser.
|
|
|
|
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:11:13 PM Last edit: September 28, 2026, 04:22:44 PM by hilariousandco |
|
It's a retard accuse, anyone can judgeby itself that I haven't made any scam and even an old information posted 11 years ago (and not few days ago like these crappy accounts) would be used to harrass a reputable and trusted users.
hugeblack , AakZaki Would you guys please tell this guys that 11 year , 4 years or yesterday doesn't mean anything. Once upon a time is abuser is always be a abuser. LOL  Abuse or Scam? Ponzi promoter, cheater, everything. Using 1 btc address I have also 29 accounts connected  and have even scammed a company ! Bringing up an information old 11 years, what value has today since no one has ever accuse me of a scam? Exactly what scam I have made and why in 11 years no one has never say nothing on this? You have just tried to accuse me to have cheated and to have all multi accounts. These are information that anyone can verify as "stupid irrilevant blatant shit". please note if you can't prove at this point it's evident you're just supporting the evidences of scam posted here, and this is just the last retard approach to derail from all accusations posted. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme) According rules of FLAGS and as a clear way to help other users to not trust such low quality service/promoter I have just opened two flags. Little Mouse Has violated a written contract with me, resulting in damages (support flag number 3) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590(Not paying a reward of his service - Unsafe management of escrow funds - Supporting a Casino by not questioning in public their behaviour - Insult/Offenses) Frogbet.com Due to various concrete red flags, I believe that anyone dealing with this user has a high risk of losing money. (This flag will only be shown to guests/newbies.) - (support flag number 1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591(Stolen of deposit - Not paying reward ) @LoyceV Yes sure, you can see how these are completely untrusted users, just check "List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition." Around 29 accounts, I am also Joca97 !!! Again guys, add these users in your trust list if you can believe I add 29 alt accounts (including Joca97) This qualify the high level of research, they add to take anything to justify their friend that made a scam everymonth! List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition.
bump - 29 alt accounts connected to me - just to see the quality of accuse they are using! scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser ! What a shit that has become bitcointalk lets be honest also with "OG GUYS".
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
This forum never ceases to surprise me.
But this forum never fails to surprise everyone.
Too much surprises in a few days
@Joca97 and other 28 guys that have been quoted as "my alt account that have been used for direct bet"
I remember the user figmentofmyass who had 5 accounts in Ch*pmi*er and receiving payment until he was exposed. We all know how hard it was to get a spot in that campaign but that guy was successfully receiving regular payments from that campaign. I guess I saw account farm of 50 to 100 accounts, in the past. We also have seen my brother, sister, friend, even father - argument. It's been long years you are in the community. You must know all these and where it ends. Considering the tail, you don't have any argument for it. Besides, according to the OP: There might be some false positives. If any of you can provide a valid explanation, I would remove your name from this list. The only false positive I can think of is Joca97 I will also add hahay (based on feeling, I think I saw this person many times in gambling board and I had an impression about him) might be a false positive too. But it worth the users come and explain.
Back in the days account selling was a tolerating thing so I would not take that in count in year 2026 but.... the abuse in a competition, connection with a Ponzi promoter with that already has red tag from suchmoon, The Pharmacists were never been a tolerating thing. bitbollo, it's time you explain yourself instead of making thing even harder for you. A lot of members have included you in their trust list, they trusted you and they deserve a public explanation.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:18:38 PM |
|
... the abuse in a competition, connection with a Ponzi promoter ...
ahahahahah "ABUSE IN COMPETITION" now that you have used "bold" you appear also smart in a such retard accuse. You are accusing that I am Joca 97?  and I have all of these 29 altaccounts?  No way Yeah you deserve explanation with Lizex (despite their scam you have never red tagged them still now) but I understand that your urgent feeling is try to discredit more my account and continue to derail the attention from the topic I have opened about the scams of @Little Mouse 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1040
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:19:25 PM |
|
I dont know how you can connect me to these accounts or anyone at all. I cannot believe that im connected at all. I even have proof from some other users on the forum that know me in person that can confirm that this is my only profile
I just wonder how were you able to connect me to these accounts and especially something that was a few years ago
|
|
|
|
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:25:13 PM |
|
Thanks Joca97. They are just trying to find a way to defame my username after I have opened a scam accusation. Moreover, 28 guys of the forum, did you remember the beautiful years / competition of Direct bet? These "users" are accusing that I have used all of you for "defrauding and abuse" Directbet competition. the accuse is irrilevant and retard, I would hope that some of you can directly confirm that we have never had any kind of interaction before. This confirm 100% the accusation/red trust on @OP. He has posted another compeltely non sense topic, he is not a reliable user. He has FORGED fake information - create fake connections only to discret my username, only as retiliation activity after I have exposed a scam. ... List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition.
bump - 29 alt accounts connected to me - just to see the quality of accuse they are using! scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser ! What a shit that has become bitcointalk lets be honest also with "OG GUYS". [/quote]
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:25:21 PM |
|
I dont know how you can connect me to these accounts or anyone at all. I cannot believe that im connected at all. I even have proof from some other users on the forum that know me in person that can confirm that this is my only profile
I just wonder how were you able to connect me to these accounts and especially something that was a few years ago
We had many private message exchanged between us for Casino Critique project. You had hard time finding your seed and it took a long time to settle the things. I have good feeling about you. The connection obviously came from here: And I would like to believe you are not a part of the farm. Maybe you can tell the story better if you remember or maybe at least something so that everyone can conclude it was a mistake.
Yeah you deserve explanation with Lizex ( despite their scam you have never red tagged them still now) I haven't tag you yet too because I don't jump to conclusion because yxz said so. The accused party should have their room to explain too which you and Lizex is enjoying right now.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:33:04 PM Last edit: September 28, 2026, 12:44:52 PM by bitbollo |
|
... And I would like to believe you are not a part of the farm. Maybe you can tell the story better if you remember or maybe at least something so that everyone can conclude it was a mistake.
Wait. There are no farms and you can stop immediately to speculate based on nothing. If you would insinuate I had 29 accounts I just would not reply to such retard accuse, you can ask one by one. You are continuing to harass me despite there are no evidences at all and we can make the game "no you're not part of the fake farm" with anyone not only with Joca97. I dont know how you can connect me to these accounts or anyone at all. I cannot believe that im connected at all. I even have proof from some other users on the forum that know me in person that can confirm that this is my only profile
I just wonder how were you able to connect me to these accounts and especially something that was a few years ago
Directbet has pay me many prizes and for sure if I was using 29 accouns for posting 100 bets  it was not possible win only from bitbollo account. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256522.0 It was pretty evident I was playing only with one account and pointing out a scam or cheat in this after 11 years ago is really a retard accuse. It's evident that there is no farm. But I find really hilarious read your accuse based literally on NOTHING.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1040
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:48:12 PM |
|
I dont know how you can connect me to these accounts or anyone at all. I cannot believe that im connected at all. I even have proof from some other users on the forum that know me in person that can confirm that this is my only profile
I just wonder how were you able to connect me to these accounts and especially something that was a few years ago
We had many private message exchanged between us for Casino Critique project. You had hard time finding your seed and it took a long time to settle the things. I have good feeling about you. The connection obviously came from here: And I would like to believe you are not a part of the farm. Maybe you can tell the story better if you remember or maybe at least something so that everyone can conclude it was a mistake.
Yeah you deserve explanation with Lizex ( despite their scam you have never red tagged them still now) I haven't tag you yet too because I don't jump to conclusion because yxz said so. The accused party should have their room to explain too which you and Lizex is enjoying right now. We worked togheter before for your project and we were in contact in the private messages plus telegram messages so i think you know that im legit and that you can confirm it. I was even in your signature campaigns before. Im shocked that im connected to other accounts and i have been on the forum for so long
|
|
|
|
|
|
icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 13504
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:30:48 PM |
|
He's saying you're not responding to the allegations. I'd like to see your response too. Even though it was a long time ago, it doesn't look great.
And yes, it's obvious OP started searching for a stick to hit back with after you tagged him. But that shouldn't be a reason to ignore it.
I don't think there's anything to respond to here. This is a false accusation; it is clearly just a case of funds being moved within the DirectBet platform. I have checked and can see that each participant deposited a significant amount; a unique Bitcoin address was assigned to each bet, and after the bets were placed, the funds were moved between addresses within the same system. There is absolutely no chance that the guy—who has traded with almost everyone on the forum, is a well-known public figure (a pharmacist), has been a member of the Italian Bitcoin Association for years, and is currently touring Japan (If I remember correctly, it was a tour connected to a certain Bitcoin project) is a scammer. 1. Make a post following this format to enroll in the competition: - Name: (use the same member names you use here on Bitcointalk) - Coin address: (note you can post up to 3 addresses, see Multi Entry rule bellow) - Bankroll for the competition (for each address if using multi entries, see Multi Entry rule bellow)
2. Minimum bankroll 100mBTC (or 350K DOGE +, 25 LTC +, 1 DASH +, 2 Ether +)
1. All bets must be made in directbet.eu (as they are your sponsor)
2. You should always post your bets in the main thread after you placed your bet in directbet.eu.
Username: bitbollo; (Entry1); Address: 14UwR1AjDUB3Sx3K34agMD5Pz5VFX4ytpd; Bankroll: 100mBTC (Entry2); Address: 1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M; Bankroll: 100mBTC (Entry3); Address: DF4CcsTxA2uhJvqPN3jptxvF8EroG2kuPh; Bankroll: 400k Doge
It is also impossible to verify how his Bitcoin address ended up in someone else's quote; 11 years have passed, and the history of this address (14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2) is closely intertwined with those of dozens of other users—which is hardly surprising, given that Bitbollo is a collector.
|
|
|
|
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:40:58 PM |
|
I dont know how you can connect me to these accounts or anyone at all. I cannot believe that im connected at all. I even have proof from some other users on the forum that know me in person that can confirm that this is my only profile
I just wonder how were you able to connect me to these accounts and especially something that was a few years ago
I already mentioned in the OP that there might be some false positive. Since you have sent bitcoin to bitbollo, you should know how the connection was made. This scammer is now avoiding addressing the account connection and the scam he did. The more he decide to ignore, the more it will be bad for him. I have way more to expose including his another scam with this account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=381676
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 22824
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:41:43 PM |
|
This was already posted, ~ This was exposed long time ago - Considering OP's "main accusation" was posted 10 years ago, I don't want to read the rest of the drama about it anymore.
|
|
|
|
AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:43:04 PM |
|
It is also impossible to verify how his Bitcoin address ended up in someone else's quote; 11 years have passed, and the history of this address (14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2) is closely intertwined with those of dozens of other users—which is hardly surprising, given that Bitbollo is a collector.
Did you want to say how someone else's bitcoin address ended up in his quote?  Unedited, posted on June 19  Unedited, posted on August 12 It's interesting how you edited the post title. Sure, Bitbollo is a collector.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
|
|
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:55:49 PM Last edit: September 28, 2026, 02:28:51 PM by Shishir99 |
|
This was already posted, ~ This was exposed long time ago - Considering OP's "main accusation" was posted 10 years ago, I don't want to read the rest of the drama about it anymore. You are wrong. The accusation wasn’t posted 10 years ago. The connection between the accounts was posted 10 years ago, while their account was fresh, and has no tags for scamming people. He has launched his ponzi scam website in 2017, and did exit scam within 7 days. Nobody talked about this because there was no tag on his profile about the multiple account. Otherwise suchmoon would have left negative feedback on both of his account if suchmoon knew both accounts are owned by the same person. icopress, I remember what you said for pakhitheboss Will I remove him from the campaign? It is quite possible, but I would not want to do this because this user is a dream of any manager because he does not need to make reminders, he is active, uses the platform and on his own initiative supports organic discussion. Pakhitheboss also did a great job managing the IPL Pool and as far as I can tell everything went smoothly. I hope he will answer here soon and become active again, and the red tags will be changed to neutral.
Are you saying the casino provided the same deposit address to multiple users? Are you sure that worked this way? I might be wrong, so help me understand this.
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 13504
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:05:04 PM |
|
You are wrong. The accusation wasn’t posted 10 years ago. The connection between the accounts was posted 10 years ago, while their account was fresh, and has no tags for scamming people. He has launched his ponzi scam website in 2017, and did exit scam within 7 days. Nobody talked about this because there was no tag on his profile about the multiple account. Otherwise suchmoon would have left negative feedback on both of his account if suchmoon knew both accounts are owned by the same person.
Please don't try to force your opinion on me. I’ve examined the information regarding Directbet in detail and see it as a fabrication—a set of data that, in your view, might pass for the truth. As for citing addresses, I’ve already stated my position clearly and unequivocally. But if you want to talk about the past, Lauda would have flagged your account too. My point is that mentioning suchmoon - or Lauda, for that matter - is completely pointless and adds absolutely no weight to words.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 8412
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:08:15 PM |
|
Why these users are posting contens old 11 years ago?
He is obviously retaliating over that other drama, but what I don't understand is why you don't explain how you and Cs87kxy used the same address. I mean, it would be easier to explain if you used the address first and then he copied, but the opposite happened so it would be good to explain that and put it to rest as ignoring it will only make this drama last longer.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4818
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:11:06 PM |
|
I also think the primary purpose of this topic is to attack @bitbollo, which is why I didn't take it seriously. If @bitbollo were running an account farm, he would certainly have active accounts right now; if any are discovered, we can continue the discussion then. In any case, since the other topic was locked, I hope we can wrap this one up quickly.
|
| MoBit | | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | | NO LOGS LOW FEES PGP GUARANTEE | | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | | | ▄██████▄▄▄ █████████████▄▄ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███░░█████████ ███▌▐█████████ █████████████ ███████████▀ ██████████▀ ████████▀ ░▀▀██▀▀ |
|
|
|
|