Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 08:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbollo is a scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser.  (Read 2211 times)
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:02:20 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 09:26:13 AM by Shishir99
 #1

bitbollo probably owns more than a dozens of accounts, which he has operated to abuse directbet.eu Tipster competition. XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread). I will uncover them one by one. It's a huge list of accounts and tx hashes you will have to explore.

Let's uncover his Ponzi scam and account trading first.

Connected accounts: bitbollo, Cs87kxy.

Cs87kxy posted the address 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 in a signature campaign on June 19, 2015  
Dear bitclever, I want join your signature campaign.

Username : Cs87kxy
Post Count :3  (including this)
Position: Newbie
BTC address : 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2

Then bitbollo stakes the same address two months later here.

1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M

1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
Thanks!

bitbollo's other account already has two negative feedback for operating ponzi scam and trading accounts.

suchmoon    2017-03-02    Reference    Ponzi scammer.
The Sceptical Chymist    2016-07-18    Reference    Account sales encourage scams, spam, and account farming.

You should see the reference link to find out what he has been doing.

Here is the link to the announcement of his Ponzi scam website - !! NEW !! ☯ BOOSTCRYPTO.COM ☯ Earn 250% In Only 200 Hours ☯ 10% Referrals Earns, which actually ended up doing an exit scam in 7 days.
Here is the link to the thread of his account trading - [WTS / Loan] 1 Senior + 1 Full Member - Check description - ESCROW ACCEPTED

This was exposed long time ago -


Users Connected:
bitbollo, Cs87kxy, Cearea11


Proof of Connection:

bitbollo stakes following addresses here http://archive.is/x5WgS#selection-3017.0-3029.7

1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M

1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2

Thanks!


Cs87kxy posts 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 here http://archive.is/Fw29m#selection-5213.11-5213.45

Dear bitclever, I want join your signature campaign.

Username : Cs87kxy
Post Count :3  (including this)
Position: Newbie
BTC address : 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2


Cearea11 posts 1MSHFpgpaekDTKhN1edDYpCh2Mj9Btde1Y here http://archive.is/Bb9PR#selection-6631.10-6631.44

Quote
-snip-
Address : 1MSHFpgpaekDTKhN1edDYpCh2Mj9Btde1Y


Addresses:


Code:
1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M
14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
1MSHFpgpaekDTKhN1edDYpCh2Mj9Btde1Y
1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

Some of his bids to buy accounts -

I have a full member account that I would like to sell

Posts: 120+
Activity: 120+
Potential Activity: 150+
Registered: 2013
Post Quality: Pretty good

price: 0.07BTC

I can provide a signed message if needed. To buy, you must send first or use one of the escrows from this list

I can buy but in what section you use to post?

0.05 could be a nice price for the deal...

my bid : 0.055 BTC

0.044 BTC

0.065 BTC

#2 - 0.015

I'll buy all accounts with escrow at 50% off.

0,05

bin offer 0.023 btc

He ended up winning some of these bids as well.

Check the next posts for more surprise.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:02:38 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 09:22:18 AM by Shishir99
 #2

List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition.
Some of these accounts are probably no longer operated by him since he was an active account trader. This means some of these accounts actually changed hands.
There might be some false positives. If any of you can provide a valid explanation, I would remove your name from this list. The only false positive I can think of is Joca97

UsernameAbused promoAccount addressbitbollo addressTX
irsykesCheck here1BCwRKEWSngEydFu7ockWjUkS4V5Z3YzJd1DyS1iQxWYcM5KQZ6mDdjeT4ArvyVBDbfX
1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1JFibfG2LtUBdyFzVMv6ymtHH6PTaU1nUM
1L1mHSg3EU8FA1KQoAs9Ejb2f4A7PnCqc4
1TEp6DEBWY6R4akKdkKKv6RDS3qsYz6ek
30f5156b2d…
0df0cf7a6f…
cf7509eba0…
44b945c13b…
c065b41a26…
Mark FrappelesCheck here1GmFxx6gdwdvYzd9QYnai4wsEQid5cWCZX1721FVfjpE4bj9sGfM1zCo4vq8Sc5W3jJP
19wz4v22B5zQpPVMijc4iSKhuJWjDt3kXf
1GkKQg9NaYxopoXxMjBH8NwJHTjguB4wSN
1LbVzEGGwmyFbJiDKZdD1vs1bHSHHzUqhT
1oQmMvc9GTyWuLFEQ93X56wp4NXvUeW81
cd906e17ac…
f5b37fab75…
d0fb1705a3…
fa1b683d8e…
accdde0d70…
ShankaraCheck here1P4Ak6Bb4mZpSYwoDKPRpqR1YJwnqhoDTY1D7deZ22Cj9EpEdcPeniaUyEXHBnb6dWmv
1H5yN26ERCrbcNe4DUi8JTcRwv1u5bej9g
1LW4pV8NgGhPGKzgAt44RhR3YyeKqi2QxP
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
1uBMD7Bw63J2QB4zA9GLbkUtVhFxo4muu
6615bb0dad…
0834ecf24c…
1e8559e13c…
2bba568eb2…
db901ad1f9…
chubirubaCheck here1LppTS9BjbdaVVREczbSVHbnUJtQJVFs8c15RKsssqTuHz8KEgb89pJUV5jZ9mnuZwLM
1EdyLf4wgAxUKTRPe25e7z6MeSn4Z52ERf
1MkEKryrdzrD63UFnXfAsJhb4ZysWK7HFZ
1NbTieSxUW5Z61z1b7Y2PB8924Qp9UkiXq
5b5615e179…
2f7d7dba11…
01ece7a43a…
78c39d53f9…
BurstIncomeAssetCheck here1LgMPApNTFdgNETXJze7oxW338Vt9ALpb616CRT7r9hHmG5X6gseZNfrLzDiBAyPGzsJ
1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D
1EGd4iFPYt1HEyx991AGe1htHYHGqr4yKp
fe73634383…
0b9b183890…
8512b3b516…
CarpeauxCheck here16PfDEXxw3GHyTyuDvhs3BSiDqndbebqf7182d3A5XgYZztHqDkKRpMRBctNKAZpWaMF
1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
e26dddedf5…
4e651007e2…
c622a340d3…
KanapkaCheck here1K1BfKMJdNv8c9VZDphsVkee8xmp14Csgk15U5swL77urXhjTSmxHM6V94f41vVKrxAS
165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
0eac58c71f…
b0f62e50f5…
2bba568eb2…
CacingkemiCheck here1EZtuiwmnaE7TgCgtoWZEUFo67SmHDX25g1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1KhrUw9Eo3GsZVBmsAcLRDHcbDZL3VqkhW
e2e57961f2…
99485e31ef…
Eric CartmanCheck here15LQauSbhYjgsinvDzML8y67wBYXfaws821GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
LavosCheck here1CQb3pf5BKLqi3pgNB5Sfc9LYUmtSxKNL51GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
MancyZzCheck here1KLed7aMUAoTr8AkAkzthY8BazzWbVHfad1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
4e651007e2…
63cd822d49…
Pai MeiCheck here1AL7fHkKspAcTQrunNpET6mYHWXgHJxkti1B9SztfvWPmsLU9NcfTCH2X9ErKDKhpXWz
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
c3a2148f4c…
63cd822d49…
ragavancoinCheck here1C2ufH5m1ECJ6ZNgEoqY4jEzSDBZPtGuZX15A5QFHBzakvCb4bSBtQ2f6iwNWeMtMvDJ
1NksTkW9qEBzHHYr4vLLskDtUB3vjbpV9K
0ea17249e8…
edf366bdea…
Shibashi NikamotoCheck here1CGVmN5xvMgPNQ5fy92FZTGGLtuxnPp5Fz165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1BJTivWKMMdu6UELY6irCtkEGciTbL45VL
b0f62e50f5…
b9616cfd2b…
amine14madridCheck here1Jbh3nUvkVauVCx6uRg1XK1upsejmcdLYb1JZhoRzfiByX8jxJS1A56tGPsa2XiA3pWt58d3ef87ab…
frank0929Check here1Lx8hwTsB5Ha248qV2h8aZFJ5MetwRkDJN15YrtFXkhy5mAZ62daU3K6Q2eiiSRSJfXH6c0d03c418…
God.Of.GamblerCheck here12RnajzHYxTvCRWJsdCqvUU9hZeC4nxzPh18baWCCX5QNVY18vycEpVcfFzGj3Hi8NLvd8ba122e8f…
hahayCheck here1Pmi6ZdaZcDr8rcMkA76tVmJLrcrJLb6Bw1PZgfAQzRsE3TJxaya3iQTW6NwZUftAvxJcf26e77d89…
imbestCheck here1C7XRMUB2Mhn8ArK21X2R2ysg4aKNWFBu61FNzDphBU5qjLF4kSU7z2ZHKFbjBUCV9ui12b62328e8…
Joca97Check here1KGEZHsjck1WKNt8dxxioRGYuyVqwZ9Jru1HR9z8pRKWzxtddR9pMDoVubo5aE5zcJyia99425d4a8…
LilmonCheck here12UaQSZF8VndnF7hbATuHHvcfG2PdZ5j6N1FNRPDYzdhTdBHKEJ8hEofXwBpEVwEgEiL899e480565…
perlaCheck here16EU5gnRsJoDgas6afDYZmYNccmfDk3PDj1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
prikitiwCheck here1My9ZC5yP54bSGtHaYLd4VKhjf7ft1CruJ1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
PYramid HeadCheck here1CTqia1HcXrQrtP7cA2fhrtWqBaWkUQp8d1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D30642bff57…
saatanaCheck here1N5gEh33eposm1Wbhq6sN3QDzvVHemsKyZ1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQc622a340d3…
sureshnsnetCheck here1JmbnCwSNUaL1jvVZ3x7EWXHW6Jh9W7yoB1CKaPe8F7xW8cgdV1s2dR7QaqrW7exrDKo0e68c55234…

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:02:46 AM
 #3

Reserved

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
Mahiyammahi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 402



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:13:01 AM
 #4

Shishir99 lol that something interesting you dig up.

bitbollo what's ur excuse now? Tell me . Now let me tell u what was the excuse here. You forget to change the wallet and copied your alt account wallet.

There's no way you can convince me that someone had just copied wrong wallet after 2months.

Now don't put a blind eye on this and judge according to rule , unless you have some favorism towards your guy.

Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3674



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:53:55 AM
 #5

I saw the title and thought it was going to be a joke thread, a troll post. But to my surprise, I see that there is, in fact, clear evidence that a red tagged account is owned by bitbollo. And that he might even be the owner of an entire farm set up to abuse a competition.

I am going to grap popcorn.

Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:10:15 AM
 #6

I am going to grap popcorn.

You need a whole supply of popcorn.
Fortunately, this is not the end. I have reserved another post to uncover more scams he operated.
His majesty has been playing big brother all along. He was talking about Yogg, Coldcard, and more scams even though he is a scammer himself. Isn't it a double standard?

I don't need to scam other users for getting my bitcoin.

Makes sense. He did enough scams already, and he no longer needs to scam others.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
Xiestar
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 221
Merit: 35


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:47:42 AM
 #7

If my memory is correct. During 2015 to early 2016 account sales is blatant in the forum even when I’m new here there’s a lot of account seller back then and it’s not being tagged as nefarious activity back then.

Regarding Directbet, It’s odd but it doesn’t have rules that prohibits multiple account.

And it’s very obvious that Cs87kxy was already changed hands based on post history.

Banned from displaying signatures until Bitcoin 1M
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:00:04 AM
 #8

Regarding Directbet, It’s odd but it doesn’t have rules that prohibits multiple account.
I am sure you missed this -
4. Multi Entry - Each player can enter up to 3 times simultaneously with 3 different payout addresses.
(Note: each entry will be treated as a unique account, meaning that all rules apply (number of bets, etc) and that you can win a prize with every entry (meaning up to 3 prizes). The only exception to this is the Participation Prize. You will only get one.)

A player could submit up to 3 entries. bitbollo fucked this and used all his alt accounts to participate, which he was holding to sell on the market.

Quote
And it’s very obvious that Cs87kxy was already changed hands based on post history.
What post history change are you referring to? The only gap I can see is that he came back after six months with a new Ponzi scam thread.

Also, no need to hurry about it. I have more to expose. But I will wait a little more before I start exposing them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:14:43 AM
Merited by JollyGood (1)
 #9

@Cyrus @theymos
and there are already two topic made to harass me just because I have posted about a scam.

My trust is appropriate, including the flag. I don't trust this user - it has been already all explained.
Since 10 pages of 2 topics are not enough to make a summary, I can continue to quote the same that has not changed and has been avoided to be answered:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)

Thank you the whole forum for your support in avoiding to get scammed.

edit: if you thinkg that 11 years ago I have made a scam please go ahead and distrust me. are you sure this was my same account made all of this scam? go ahead. Distrust my account and all of these garbage in your trust.

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2831


No to Euro CBDC


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:22:01 AM
 #10

@Cyrus @theymos
and there are already two topic made to harass me just because I have posted about a scam.

Your reply is completely off topic here. But I’m not reporting it because you’re giving yourself away.

What do you have to say about the concrete accusations that have been made here, with evidence, that your account bitbollo is one of many that you control, some of them red tagged, and that you have cheated and scammed?


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:22:40 AM
 #11

@Cyrus @theymos
and there are already two topic made to harass me just because I have posted about a scam.

Your reply is completely off topic here. But I’m not reporting it because you’re giving yourself away.

What do you have to say about the concrete accusations that have been made here, with evidence, that your account bitbollo is one of many that you control, some of them red tagged, and that you have cheated and scammed?

Are you saying that I am a scammer right?

edit: if you thinkg that 11 years ago I have made a scam please go ahead and distrust me. are you sure this was my same account made all of this scam? go ahead. Distrust my account and all of these garbage in your trust.

LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4172
Merit: 22828


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 11:24:11 AM
Merited by DireWolfM14 (1), xLays (1), Don Pedro Dinero (1)
 #12

Are you saying that I am a scammer right?
He's saying you're not responding to the allegations. I'd like to see your response too. Even though it was a long time ago, it doesn't look great.

And yes, it's obvious OP started searching for a stick to hit back with after you tagged him. But that shouldn't be a reason to ignore it.

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎuunɟ ʞool no⅄
[MUSIC] The Ballad of LoyceV
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:25:22 AM
 #13

This was already posted, and it's evident you have no idea. You can check the list in "altaccount".
Since you are pushing again an OLD non SENSE accuse like something "surprise" that doesn't prove absolutely nothing.

This was exposed long time ago -


Users Connected:
bitbollo, Cs87kxy, Cearea11


Proof of Connection:

bitbollo stakes following addresses here http://archive.is/x5WgS#selection-3017.0-3029.7

1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M

1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2

Thanks!

this is just the last resort to derail from a same topic you have already opened.

Are you using an old accuse already posted and totally irrelvant to derail from main accusation right?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)

The more you harass me, the more it's evident I was pretty true. LOAN SEEKER
This is the maximum of contribution for most of you

@LoyceV if it was so importortant ... it was discussed 10 YEARS AGO! thank you for non supporting a trust user. I have posted also other "comments" that have been skipped by all.


Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2831


No to Euro CBDC


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:30:43 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)
 #14

By the way, Shishir99, I think you should lock the other thread, so he doesn't keep posting his rubbish there.

He can reopen his flag thread if he wants to keep posting there.

Here he keeps posting off-topic, and if he is going to keep that way without addressing the concrete accusations, I am going to report him. But I am afraid, knowing how moderation works here, that reports are going to remain unhandled.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:32:18 AM
 #15

@LoyceV
Yes sure, you can see how these are completely untrusted users, just check "List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition." Grin

Around 29 accounts, I am also Joca97 !!!

Again guys, add these users in your trust list if you can believe I add 29 alt accounts (including Joca97)
This qualify the high level of research, they add to take anything to justify their friend that made a scam everymonth!

List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition.

UsernameAbused promoAccount addressbitbollo addressTX
irsykesCheck here1BCwRKEWSngEydFu7ockWjUkS4V5Z3YzJd1DyS1iQxWYcM5KQZ6mDdjeT4ArvyVBDbfX
1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1JFibfG2LtUBdyFzVMv6ymtHH6PTaU1nUM
1L1mHSg3EU8FA1KQoAs9Ejb2f4A7PnCqc4
1TEp6DEBWY6R4akKdkKKv6RDS3qsYz6ek
30f5156b2d…
0df0cf7a6f…
cf7509eba0…
44b945c13b…
c065b41a26…
Mark FrappelesCheck here1GmFxx6gdwdvYzd9QYnai4wsEQid5cWCZX1721FVfjpE4bj9sGfM1zCo4vq8Sc5W3jJP
19wz4v22B5zQpPVMijc4iSKhuJWjDt3kXf
1GkKQg9NaYxopoXxMjBH8NwJHTjguB4wSN
1LbVzEGGwmyFbJiDKZdD1vs1bHSHHzUqhT
1oQmMvc9GTyWuLFEQ93X56wp4NXvUeW81
cd906e17ac…
f5b37fab75…
d0fb1705a3…
fa1b683d8e…
accdde0d70…
ShankaraCheck here1P4Ak6Bb4mZpSYwoDKPRpqR1YJwnqhoDTY1D7deZ22Cj9EpEdcPeniaUyEXHBnb6dWmv
1H5yN26ERCrbcNe4DUi8JTcRwv1u5bej9g
1LW4pV8NgGhPGKzgAt44RhR3YyeKqi2QxP
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
1uBMD7Bw63J2QB4zA9GLbkUtVhFxo4muu
6615bb0dad…
0834ecf24c…
1e8559e13c…
2bba568eb2…
db901ad1f9…
chubirubaCheck here1LppTS9BjbdaVVREczbSVHbnUJtQJVFs8c15RKsssqTuHz8KEgb89pJUV5jZ9mnuZwLM
1EdyLf4wgAxUKTRPe25e7z6MeSn4Z52ERf
1MkEKryrdzrD63UFnXfAsJhb4ZysWK7HFZ
1NbTieSxUW5Z61z1b7Y2PB8924Qp9UkiXq
5b5615e179…
2f7d7dba11…
01ece7a43a…
78c39d53f9…
BurstIncomeAssetCheck here1LgMPApNTFdgNETXJze7oxW338Vt9ALpb616CRT7r9hHmG5X6gseZNfrLzDiBAyPGzsJ
1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D
1EGd4iFPYt1HEyx991AGe1htHYHGqr4yKp
fe73634383…
0b9b183890…
8512b3b516…
CarpeauxCheck here16PfDEXxw3GHyTyuDvhs3BSiDqndbebqf7182d3A5XgYZztHqDkKRpMRBctNKAZpWaMF
1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
e26dddedf5…
4e651007e2…
c622a340d3…
KanapkaCheck here1K1BfKMJdNv8c9VZDphsVkee8xmp14Csgk15U5swL77urXhjTSmxHM6V94f41vVKrxAS
165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
0eac58c71f…
b0f62e50f5…
2bba568eb2…
CacingkemiCheck here1EZtuiwmnaE7TgCgtoWZEUFo67SmHDX25g1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1KhrUw9Eo3GsZVBmsAcLRDHcbDZL3VqkhW
e2e57961f2…
99485e31ef…
Eric CartmanCheck here15LQauSbhYjgsinvDzML8y67wBYXfaws821GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
LavosCheck here1CQb3pf5BKLqi3pgNB5Sfc9LYUmtSxKNL51GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
MancyZzCheck here1KLed7aMUAoTr8AkAkzthY8BazzWbVHfad1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
4e651007e2…
63cd822d49…
Pai MeiCheck here1AL7fHkKspAcTQrunNpET6mYHWXgHJxkti1B9SztfvWPmsLU9NcfTCH2X9ErKDKhpXWz
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
c3a2148f4c…
63cd822d49…
ragavancoinCheck here1C2ufH5m1ECJ6ZNgEoqY4jEzSDBZPtGuZX15A5QFHBzakvCb4bSBtQ2f6iwNWeMtMvDJ
1NksTkW9qEBzHHYr4vLLskDtUB3vjbpV9K
0ea17249e8…
edf366bdea…
Shibashi NikamotoCheck here1CGVmN5xvMgPNQ5fy92FZTGGLtuxnPp5Fz165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1BJTivWKMMdu6UELY6irCtkEGciTbL45VL
b0f62e50f5…
b9616cfd2b…
amine14madridCheck here1Jbh3nUvkVauVCx6uRg1XK1upsejmcdLYb1JZhoRzfiByX8jxJS1A56tGPsa2XiA3pWt58d3ef87ab…
frank0929Check here1Lx8hwTsB5Ha248qV2h8aZFJ5MetwRkDJN15YrtFXkhy5mAZ62daU3K6Q2eiiSRSJfXH6c0d03c418…
God.Of.GamblerCheck here12RnajzHYxTvCRWJsdCqvUU9hZeC4nxzPh18baWCCX5QNVY18vycEpVcfFzGj3Hi8NLvd8ba122e8f…
hahayCheck here1Pmi6ZdaZcDr8rcMkA76tVmJLrcrJLb6Bw1PZgfAQzRsE3TJxaya3iQTW6NwZUftAvxJcf26e77d89…
imbestCheck here1C7XRMUB2Mhn8ArK21X2R2ysg4aKNWFBu61FNzDphBU5qjLF4kSU7z2ZHKFbjBUCV9ui12b62328e8…
Joca97Check here1KGEZHsjck1WKNt8dxxioRGYuyVqwZ9Jru1HR9z8pRKWzxtddR9pMDoVubo5aE5zcJyia99425d4a8…
LilmonCheck here12UaQSZF8VndnF7hbATuHHvcfG2PdZ5j6N1FNRPDYzdhTdBHKEJ8hEofXwBpEVwEgEiL899e480565…
perlaCheck here16EU5gnRsJoDgas6afDYZmYNccmfDk3PDj1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
prikitiwCheck here1My9ZC5yP54bSGtHaYLd4VKhjf7ft1CruJ1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
PYramid HeadCheck here1CTqia1HcXrQrtP7cA2fhrtWqBaWkUQp8d1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D30642bff57…
saatanaCheck here1N5gEh33eposm1Wbhq6sN3QDzvVHemsKyZ1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQc622a340d3…
sureshnsnetCheck here1JmbnCwSNUaL1jvVZ3x7EWXHW6Jh9W7yoB1CKaPe8F7xW8cgdV1s2dR7QaqrW7exrDKo0e68c55234…

Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:38:02 AM
 #16

This was already posted, and it's evident you have no idea. You can check the list in "altaccount".
Since you are pushing again an OLD non SENSE accuse like something "surprise" that doesn't prove absolutely nothing.

This was exposed long time ago -

This was exposed in 2016, while you started scamming people in 2017.
BTW, I have more to uncover. But I am interested in your responses first.
I have something about Joca97 as well. He was probably involved in a Ponzi scam, which was exposed by Timelord. Probably you were handling that account back then.  
I didn't pay enough attention to that post. This is too much data already. I had to spend weeks! I have more to expose.

By the way, Shishir99, I think you should lock the other thread, so he doesn't keep posting his rubbish there.

I wanted to give some time for SirJohnVonSlotty
But it's locked now. Thanks

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:39:39 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 12:12:11 PM by hilariousandco
 #17

@LoyceV
Yes sure, you can see how these are completely untrusted users, just check "List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition." Grin

Around 29 accounts, I am also Joca97 !!!

Again guys, add these users in your trust list if you can believe I add 29 alt accounts (including Joca97)
This qualify the high level of research, they add to take anything to justify their friend that made a scam everymonth!

List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition.

UsernameAbused promoAccount addressbitbollo addressTX
irsykesCheck here1BCwRKEWSngEydFu7ockWjUkS4V5Z3YzJd1DyS1iQxWYcM5KQZ6mDdjeT4ArvyVBDbfX
1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1JFibfG2LtUBdyFzVMv6ymtHH6PTaU1nUM
1L1mHSg3EU8FA1KQoAs9Ejb2f4A7PnCqc4
1TEp6DEBWY6R4akKdkKKv6RDS3qsYz6ek
30f5156b2d…
0df0cf7a6f…
cf7509eba0…
44b945c13b…
c065b41a26…
Mark FrappelesCheck here1GmFxx6gdwdvYzd9QYnai4wsEQid5cWCZX1721FVfjpE4bj9sGfM1zCo4vq8Sc5W3jJP
19wz4v22B5zQpPVMijc4iSKhuJWjDt3kXf
1GkKQg9NaYxopoXxMjBH8NwJHTjguB4wSN
1LbVzEGGwmyFbJiDKZdD1vs1bHSHHzUqhT
1oQmMvc9GTyWuLFEQ93X56wp4NXvUeW81
cd906e17ac…
f5b37fab75…
d0fb1705a3…
fa1b683d8e…
accdde0d70…
ShankaraCheck here1P4Ak6Bb4mZpSYwoDKPRpqR1YJwnqhoDTY1D7deZ22Cj9EpEdcPeniaUyEXHBnb6dWmv
1H5yN26ERCrbcNe4DUi8JTcRwv1u5bej9g
1LW4pV8NgGhPGKzgAt44RhR3YyeKqi2QxP
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
1uBMD7Bw63J2QB4zA9GLbkUtVhFxo4muu
6615bb0dad…
0834ecf24c…
1e8559e13c…
2bba568eb2…
db901ad1f9…
chubirubaCheck here1LppTS9BjbdaVVREczbSVHbnUJtQJVFs8c15RKsssqTuHz8KEgb89pJUV5jZ9mnuZwLM
1EdyLf4wgAxUKTRPe25e7z6MeSn4Z52ERf
1MkEKryrdzrD63UFnXfAsJhb4ZysWK7HFZ
1NbTieSxUW5Z61z1b7Y2PB8924Qp9UkiXq
5b5615e179…
2f7d7dba11…
01ece7a43a…
78c39d53f9…
BurstIncomeAssetCheck here1LgMPApNTFdgNETXJze7oxW338Vt9ALpb616CRT7r9hHmG5X6gseZNfrLzDiBAyPGzsJ
1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D
1EGd4iFPYt1HEyx991AGe1htHYHGqr4yKp
fe73634383…
0b9b183890…
8512b3b516…
CarpeauxCheck here16PfDEXxw3GHyTyuDvhs3BSiDqndbebqf7182d3A5XgYZztHqDkKRpMRBctNKAZpWaMF
1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
e26dddedf5…
4e651007e2…
c622a340d3…
KanapkaCheck here1K1BfKMJdNv8c9VZDphsVkee8xmp14Csgk15U5swL77urXhjTSmxHM6V94f41vVKrxAS
165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
0eac58c71f…
b0f62e50f5…
2bba568eb2…
CacingkemiCheck here1EZtuiwmnaE7TgCgtoWZEUFo67SmHDX25g1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1KhrUw9Eo3GsZVBmsAcLRDHcbDZL3VqkhW
e2e57961f2…
99485e31ef…
Eric CartmanCheck here15LQauSbhYjgsinvDzML8y67wBYXfaws821GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
LavosCheck here1CQb3pf5BKLqi3pgNB5Sfc9LYUmtSxKNL51GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
MancyZzCheck here1KLed7aMUAoTr8AkAkzthY8BazzWbVHfad1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
4e651007e2…
63cd822d49…
Pai MeiCheck here1AL7fHkKspAcTQrunNpET6mYHWXgHJxkti1B9SztfvWPmsLU9NcfTCH2X9ErKDKhpXWz
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
c3a2148f4c…
63cd822d49…
ragavancoinCheck here1C2ufH5m1ECJ6ZNgEoqY4jEzSDBZPtGuZX15A5QFHBzakvCb4bSBtQ2f6iwNWeMtMvDJ
1NksTkW9qEBzHHYr4vLLskDtUB3vjbpV9K
0ea17249e8…
edf366bdea…
Shibashi NikamotoCheck here1CGVmN5xvMgPNQ5fy92FZTGGLtuxnPp5Fz165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1BJTivWKMMdu6UELY6irCtkEGciTbL45VL
b0f62e50f5…
b9616cfd2b…
amine14madridCheck here1Jbh3nUvkVauVCx6uRg1XK1upsejmcdLYb1JZhoRzfiByX8jxJS1A56tGPsa2XiA3pWt58d3ef87ab…
frank0929Check here1Lx8hwTsB5Ha248qV2h8aZFJ5MetwRkDJN15YrtFXkhy5mAZ62daU3K6Q2eiiSRSJfXH6c0d03c418…
God.Of.GamblerCheck here12RnajzHYxTvCRWJsdCqvUU9hZeC4nxzPh18baWCCX5QNVY18vycEpVcfFzGj3Hi8NLvd8ba122e8f…
hahayCheck here1Pmi6ZdaZcDr8rcMkA76tVmJLrcrJLb6Bw1PZgfAQzRsE3TJxaya3iQTW6NwZUftAvxJcf26e77d89…
imbestCheck here1C7XRMUB2Mhn8ArK21X2R2ysg4aKNWFBu61FNzDphBU5qjLF4kSU7z2ZHKFbjBUCV9ui12b62328e8…
Joca97Check here1KGEZHsjck1WKNt8dxxioRGYuyVqwZ9Jru1HR9z8pRKWzxtddR9pMDoVubo5aE5zcJyia99425d4a8…
LilmonCheck here12UaQSZF8VndnF7hbATuHHvcfG2PdZ5j6N1FNRPDYzdhTdBHKEJ8hEofXwBpEVwEgEiL899e480565…
perlaCheck here16EU5gnRsJoDgas6afDYZmYNccmfDk3PDj1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
prikitiwCheck here1My9ZC5yP54bSGtHaYLd4VKhjf7ft1CruJ1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
PYramid HeadCheck here1CTqia1HcXrQrtP7cA2fhrtWqBaWkUQp8d1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D30642bff57…
saatanaCheck here1N5gEh33eposm1Wbhq6sN3QDzvVHemsKyZ1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQc622a340d3…
sureshnsnetCheck here1JmbnCwSNUaL1jvVZ3x7EWXHW6Jh9W7yoB1CKaPe8F7xW8cgdV1s2dR7QaqrW7exrDKo0e68c55234…

Listen, anyone with a minimum of brain would see as completely stupid bringing an accuse that I have 29 altaccounts including Joca97.
If you would have another topic for harassing me go ahead but I would not waste time replying to these messages already quoted.
Yes this was already posted, it's evident you have no idea how it was bitcoin and that time.

I have something about Joca97 as well. He was probably involved in a Ponzi scam, which was exposed by Timelord. Probably you were handling that account back then.  
I didn't pay enough attention to that post. This is too much data already. I had to spend weeks! I have more to expose.


AHAHAHAH no way really... this guy believe I am Joca 97... Grin

@Joca97 and other 28 guys that have been quoted as "my alt account that have been used for direct bet"
Can you please answer to this guy that we don't know each other Grin ?

List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition.

UsernameAbused promoAccount addressbitbollo addressTX
irsykesCheck here1BCwRKEWSngEydFu7ockWjUkS4V5Z3YzJd1DyS1iQxWYcM5KQZ6mDdjeT4ArvyVBDbfX
1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1JFibfG2LtUBdyFzVMv6ymtHH6PTaU1nUM
1L1mHSg3EU8FA1KQoAs9Ejb2f4A7PnCqc4
1TEp6DEBWY6R4akKdkKKv6RDS3qsYz6ek
30f5156b2d…
0df0cf7a6f…
cf7509eba0…
44b945c13b…
c065b41a26…
Mark FrappelesCheck here1GmFxx6gdwdvYzd9QYnai4wsEQid5cWCZX1721FVfjpE4bj9sGfM1zCo4vq8Sc5W3jJP
19wz4v22B5zQpPVMijc4iSKhuJWjDt3kXf
1GkKQg9NaYxopoXxMjBH8NwJHTjguB4wSN
1LbVzEGGwmyFbJiDKZdD1vs1bHSHHzUqhT
1oQmMvc9GTyWuLFEQ93X56wp4NXvUeW81
cd906e17ac…
f5b37fab75…
d0fb1705a3…
fa1b683d8e…
accdde0d70…
ShankaraCheck here1P4Ak6Bb4mZpSYwoDKPRpqR1YJwnqhoDTY1D7deZ22Cj9EpEdcPeniaUyEXHBnb6dWmv
1H5yN26ERCrbcNe4DUi8JTcRwv1u5bej9g
1LW4pV8NgGhPGKzgAt44RhR3YyeKqi2QxP
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
1uBMD7Bw63J2QB4zA9GLbkUtVhFxo4muu
6615bb0dad…
0834ecf24c…
1e8559e13c…
2bba568eb2…
db901ad1f9…
chubirubaCheck here1LppTS9BjbdaVVREczbSVHbnUJtQJVFs8c15RKsssqTuHz8KEgb89pJUV5jZ9mnuZwLM
1EdyLf4wgAxUKTRPe25e7z6MeSn4Z52ERf
1MkEKryrdzrD63UFnXfAsJhb4ZysWK7HFZ
1NbTieSxUW5Z61z1b7Y2PB8924Qp9UkiXq
5b5615e179…
2f7d7dba11…
01ece7a43a…
78c39d53f9…
BurstIncomeAssetCheck here1LgMPApNTFdgNETXJze7oxW338Vt9ALpb616CRT7r9hHmG5X6gseZNfrLzDiBAyPGzsJ
1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D
1EGd4iFPYt1HEyx991AGe1htHYHGqr4yKp
fe73634383…
0b9b183890…
8512b3b516…
CarpeauxCheck here16PfDEXxw3GHyTyuDvhs3BSiDqndbebqf7182d3A5XgYZztHqDkKRpMRBctNKAZpWaMF
1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
e26dddedf5…
4e651007e2…
c622a340d3…
KanapkaCheck here1K1BfKMJdNv8c9VZDphsVkee8xmp14Csgk15U5swL77urXhjTSmxHM6V94f41vVKrxAS
165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
0eac58c71f…
b0f62e50f5…
2bba568eb2…
CacingkemiCheck here1EZtuiwmnaE7TgCgtoWZEUFo67SmHDX25g1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1KhrUw9Eo3GsZVBmsAcLRDHcbDZL3VqkhW
e2e57961f2…
99485e31ef…
Eric CartmanCheck here15LQauSbhYjgsinvDzML8y67wBYXfaws821GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
LavosCheck here1CQb3pf5BKLqi3pgNB5Sfc9LYUmtSxKNL51GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
MancyZzCheck here1KLed7aMUAoTr8AkAkzthY8BazzWbVHfad1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
4e651007e2…
63cd822d49…
Pai MeiCheck here1AL7fHkKspAcTQrunNpET6mYHWXgHJxkti1B9SztfvWPmsLU9NcfTCH2X9ErKDKhpXWz
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
c3a2148f4c…
63cd822d49…
ragavancoinCheck here1C2ufH5m1ECJ6ZNgEoqY4jEzSDBZPtGuZX15A5QFHBzakvCb4bSBtQ2f6iwNWeMtMvDJ
1NksTkW9qEBzHHYr4vLLskDtUB3vjbpV9K
0ea17249e8…
edf366bdea…
Shibashi NikamotoCheck here1CGVmN5xvMgPNQ5fy92FZTGGLtuxnPp5Fz165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1BJTivWKMMdu6UELY6irCtkEGciTbL45VL
b0f62e50f5…
b9616cfd2b…
amine14madridCheck here1Jbh3nUvkVauVCx6uRg1XK1upsejmcdLYb1JZhoRzfiByX8jxJS1A56tGPsa2XiA3pWt58d3ef87ab…
frank0929Check here1Lx8hwTsB5Ha248qV2h8aZFJ5MetwRkDJN15YrtFXkhy5mAZ62daU3K6Q2eiiSRSJfXH6c0d03c418…
God.Of.GamblerCheck here12RnajzHYxTvCRWJsdCqvUU9hZeC4nxzPh18baWCCX5QNVY18vycEpVcfFzGj3Hi8NLvd8ba122e8f…
hahayCheck here1Pmi6ZdaZcDr8rcMkA76tVmJLrcrJLb6Bw1PZgfAQzRsE3TJxaya3iQTW6NwZUftAvxJcf26e77d89…
imbestCheck here1C7XRMUB2Mhn8ArK21X2R2ysg4aKNWFBu61FNzDphBU5qjLF4kSU7z2ZHKFbjBUCV9ui12b62328e8…
Joca97Check here1KGEZHsjck1WKNt8dxxioRGYuyVqwZ9Jru1HR9z8pRKWzxtddR9pMDoVubo5aE5zcJyia99425d4a8…
LilmonCheck here12UaQSZF8VndnF7hbATuHHvcfG2PdZ5j6N1FNRPDYzdhTdBHKEJ8hEofXwBpEVwEgEiL899e480565…
perlaCheck here16EU5gnRsJoDgas6afDYZmYNccmfDk3PDj1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
prikitiwCheck here1My9ZC5yP54bSGtHaYLd4VKhjf7ft1CruJ1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
PYramid HeadCheck here1CTqia1HcXrQrtP7cA2fhrtWqBaWkUQp8d1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D30642bff57…
saatanaCheck here1N5gEh33eposm1Wbhq6sN3QDzvVHemsKyZ1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQc622a340d3…
sureshnsnetCheck here1JmbnCwSNUaL1jvVZ3x7EWXHW6Jh9W7yoB1CKaPe8F7xW8cgdV1s2dR7QaqrW7exrDKo0e68c55234…

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2831


No to Euro CBDC


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:51:34 AM
 #18

I see this as a defence strategy which, as we have already seen in other cases, involves focusing on the least important issues.

Perhaps a few of the 28 guys aren’t his alts, but the most serious accusation is this:

Let's uncover his Ponzi scam and account trading first.

Connected accounts: bitbollo, Cs87kxy.

Cs87kxy posted the address 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 in a signature campaign on June 19, 2015  
Dear bitclever, I want join your signature campaign.

Username : Cs87kxy
Post Count :3  (including this)
Position: Newbie
BTC address : 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2

Then bitbollo stakes the same address two months later here.

1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M

1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
Thanks!

bitbollo's other account already has two negative feedback for operating ponzi scam and trading accounts.
 


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Mahiyammahi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 402



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:56:18 AM
 #19

This was exposed long time ago -

It was exposed long time ago it doesn't means you're not a scammer. Those time scam accusation/connected account don't usually get this expose. You did not get a tag that time don't mean you're not liable for this.

Only 1 accounts are getting tagged and one are left for the most of account. Since there is a serious allegations of transaction and posting you're denying that you're not responsible for this?

Don't spam here with your nonsense unless you have something to say. Do you have basic knowledge of posting? Why you're quoting the whole post's and making this a mess. You're just creating noise to hide these facts.

I see this as a defence strategy which, as we have already seen in other cases, involves focusing on the least important issues.

Perhaps a few of the 28 guys aren’t his alts, but the most serious accusation is this:

He is out of his mind and spamming the thread . He don't have any basic knowledge of spam yet he is spamming continuously here.

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:58:47 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 12:11:31 PM by hilariousandco
 #20

LOL Grin are you saying that I am a scammer for? Grin ahahahah are you seriously using 29 alt accounts "connected" to me Grin of well known users?
It's a retard accuse, anyone can judgeby itself that I haven't made any scam and even an old information posted 11 years ago (and not few days ago like these crappy accounts) would be used to harrass a reputable and trusted users.

What is the exact accuse here? Are you saying that I am a scammer right or are just posting someone posted 11 years ago absolutelly irrilevant?

...
Those time scam accusation/connected account don't usually get this expose.
...

@LoyceV
Yes sure, you can see how these are completely untrusted users, just check "List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition." Grin

Around 29 accounts, I am also Joca97 !!!

Again guys, add these users in your trust list if you can believe I add 29 alt accounts (including Joca97)
This qualify the high level of research, they add to take anything to justify their friend that made a scam everymonth!

List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition.

UsernameAbused promoAccount addressbitbollo addressTX
irsykesCheck here1BCwRKEWSngEydFu7ockWjUkS4V5Z3YzJd1DyS1iQxWYcM5KQZ6mDdjeT4ArvyVBDbfX
1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1JFibfG2LtUBdyFzVMv6ymtHH6PTaU1nUM
1L1mHSg3EU8FA1KQoAs9Ejb2f4A7PnCqc4
1TEp6DEBWY6R4akKdkKKv6RDS3qsYz6ek
30f5156b2d…
0df0cf7a6f…
cf7509eba0…
44b945c13b…
c065b41a26…
Mark FrappelesCheck here1GmFxx6gdwdvYzd9QYnai4wsEQid5cWCZX1721FVfjpE4bj9sGfM1zCo4vq8Sc5W3jJP
19wz4v22B5zQpPVMijc4iSKhuJWjDt3kXf
1GkKQg9NaYxopoXxMjBH8NwJHTjguB4wSN
1LbVzEGGwmyFbJiDKZdD1vs1bHSHHzUqhT
1oQmMvc9GTyWuLFEQ93X56wp4NXvUeW81
cd906e17ac…
f5b37fab75…
d0fb1705a3…
fa1b683d8e…
accdde0d70…
ShankaraCheck here1P4Ak6Bb4mZpSYwoDKPRpqR1YJwnqhoDTY1D7deZ22Cj9EpEdcPeniaUyEXHBnb6dWmv
1H5yN26ERCrbcNe4DUi8JTcRwv1u5bej9g
1LW4pV8NgGhPGKzgAt44RhR3YyeKqi2QxP
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
1uBMD7Bw63J2QB4zA9GLbkUtVhFxo4muu
6615bb0dad…
0834ecf24c…
1e8559e13c…
2bba568eb2…
db901ad1f9…
chubirubaCheck here1LppTS9BjbdaVVREczbSVHbnUJtQJVFs8c15RKsssqTuHz8KEgb89pJUV5jZ9mnuZwLM
1EdyLf4wgAxUKTRPe25e7z6MeSn4Z52ERf
1MkEKryrdzrD63UFnXfAsJhb4ZysWK7HFZ
1NbTieSxUW5Z61z1b7Y2PB8924Qp9UkiXq
5b5615e179…
2f7d7dba11…
01ece7a43a…
78c39d53f9…
BurstIncomeAssetCheck here1LgMPApNTFdgNETXJze7oxW338Vt9ALpb616CRT7r9hHmG5X6gseZNfrLzDiBAyPGzsJ
1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D
1EGd4iFPYt1HEyx991AGe1htHYHGqr4yKp
fe73634383…
0b9b183890…
8512b3b516…
CarpeauxCheck here16PfDEXxw3GHyTyuDvhs3BSiDqndbebqf7182d3A5XgYZztHqDkKRpMRBctNKAZpWaMF
1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
e26dddedf5…
4e651007e2…
c622a340d3…
KanapkaCheck here1K1BfKMJdNv8c9VZDphsVkee8xmp14Csgk15U5swL77urXhjTSmxHM6V94f41vVKrxAS
165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
0eac58c71f…
b0f62e50f5…
2bba568eb2…
CacingkemiCheck here1EZtuiwmnaE7TgCgtoWZEUFo67SmHDX25g1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1KhrUw9Eo3GsZVBmsAcLRDHcbDZL3VqkhW
e2e57961f2…
99485e31ef…
Eric CartmanCheck here15LQauSbhYjgsinvDzML8y67wBYXfaws821GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
LavosCheck here1CQb3pf5BKLqi3pgNB5Sfc9LYUmtSxKNL51GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
MancyZzCheck here1KLed7aMUAoTr8AkAkzthY8BazzWbVHfad1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
4e651007e2…
63cd822d49…
Pai MeiCheck here1AL7fHkKspAcTQrunNpET6mYHWXgHJxkti1B9SztfvWPmsLU9NcfTCH2X9ErKDKhpXWz
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
c3a2148f4c…
63cd822d49…
ragavancoinCheck here1C2ufH5m1ECJ6ZNgEoqY4jEzSDBZPtGuZX15A5QFHBzakvCb4bSBtQ2f6iwNWeMtMvDJ
1NksTkW9qEBzHHYr4vLLskDtUB3vjbpV9K
0ea17249e8…
edf366bdea…
Shibashi NikamotoCheck here1CGVmN5xvMgPNQ5fy92FZTGGLtuxnPp5Fz165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1BJTivWKMMdu6UELY6irCtkEGciTbL45VL
b0f62e50f5…
b9616cfd2b…
amine14madridCheck here1Jbh3nUvkVauVCx6uRg1XK1upsejmcdLYb1JZhoRzfiByX8jxJS1A56tGPsa2XiA3pWt58d3ef87ab…
frank0929Check here1Lx8hwTsB5Ha248qV2h8aZFJ5MetwRkDJN15YrtFXkhy5mAZ62daU3K6Q2eiiSRSJfXH6c0d03c418…
God.Of.GamblerCheck here12RnajzHYxTvCRWJsdCqvUU9hZeC4nxzPh18baWCCX5QNVY18vycEpVcfFzGj3Hi8NLvd8ba122e8f…
hahayCheck here1Pmi6ZdaZcDr8rcMkA76tVmJLrcrJLb6Bw1PZgfAQzRsE3TJxaya3iQTW6NwZUftAvxJcf26e77d89…
imbestCheck here1C7XRMUB2Mhn8ArK21X2R2ysg4aKNWFBu61FNzDphBU5qjLF4kSU7z2ZHKFbjBUCV9ui12b62328e8…
Joca97Check here1KGEZHsjck1WKNt8dxxioRGYuyVqwZ9Jru1HR9z8pRKWzxtddR9pMDoVubo5aE5zcJyia99425d4a8…
LilmonCheck here12UaQSZF8VndnF7hbATuHHvcfG2PdZ5j6N1FNRPDYzdhTdBHKEJ8hEofXwBpEVwEgEiL899e480565…
perlaCheck here16EU5gnRsJoDgas6afDYZmYNccmfDk3PDj1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
prikitiwCheck here1My9ZC5yP54bSGtHaYLd4VKhjf7ft1CruJ1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
PYramid HeadCheck here1CTqia1HcXrQrtP7cA2fhrtWqBaWkUQp8d1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D30642bff57…
saatanaCheck here1N5gEh33eposm1Wbhq6sN3QDzvVHemsKyZ1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQc622a340d3…
sureshnsnetCheck here1JmbnCwSNUaL1jvVZ3x7EWXHW6Jh9W7yoB1CKaPe8F7xW8cgdV1s2dR7QaqrW7exrDKo0e68c55234…

Listen, anyone with a minimum of brain would see as completely stupid bringing an accuse that I have 29 altaccounts including Joca97.
If you would have another topic for harassing me go ahead but I would not waste time replying to these messages already quoted.
Yes this was already posted, it's evident you have no idea how it was bitcoin and that time.

I have something about Joca97 as well. He was probably involved in a Ponzi scam, which was exposed by Timelord. Probably you were handling that account back then.  
I didn't pay enough attention to that post. This is too much data already. I had to spend weeks! I have more to expose.


AHAHAHAH no way really... this guy believe I am Joca 97... Grin

Guys please, can you have a look here? It seems that "we are connected" Grin or we are the same user... @Joca97 can you reply please tp these?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!