|
I_Anime
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:14:38 PM |
|
It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong? The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
RLB was launched around 2021 base on my research. Then I was still trying to be familiar with the crypto space , while BC Game launched during the telegram mini app era . When Ton open network was trend which was the year 2024 . I planned on farming $BC then but missed it . Well is not all about launching coin , they must first consider its utility . BC.Game , on the other hand is actively building around its native token, including staking and rewards . And not to mention casino coins can be highly volatile, which come with an high risk plus the extra that comes with the gambling sector .
|
|
|
|
|
Awaklara
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:24:39 PM |
|
I have suggested make those who more tokens have greater bet boosts in sports betting.
Is something like that possible? I would actually be happier if holders of casino coins in a certain amount could also determine the VIP level of their casino account and receive some additional bonuses that are not offered to regular customers. I really don’t know if your suggestion can be implemented by the casino, but it is indeed interesting. For casinos that have coins, they should indeed think about offering better benefits to their coin holders. Perhaps the lack of attractive offers is what makes the development of casino coins uninteresting at the moment.
|
|
|
|
|
Rashlyowl
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:39:53 PM |
|
It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong? The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
I have seen this before, if I'm not mistaken, Shuffle has its own token. However, I personally have no interest in those casino tokens, because I don't see it as a good investment. As for why other sites don't do the same thing as Shuffle, I believe it comes down to several factors, such as regulations & the company's financial flow. The question is, why would they create their own token when they can make good money without token? Whether I hate or like casino tokens, I’m somewhere in the middle. 
|
|
|
|
AVE5
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1050
Merit: 370
Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:42:49 PM |
|
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
Do you mean one of those native crypto casinos that you can only wager with their token? I don't really think I like it because I am either not reliable with the coins and that could also be a form of giving the company excessive right on user's which as well can be a possible means for scammers to catch victims. I also trust that the process of depositing and withdrawal will also feel differently stressing. I learnt that lot of the tokens has also perished out of less relevance. I wouldn't prefer it to gambling on such casinoe. I feel it's accompanied with other risk factors.
|
|
|
|
|
Asiska02
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:45:12 PM |
|
In addition due to strict regulation on crypto gambling and token issuance in many country, platform have reduced promoting token.
I noticed Rollbit token is no more or not listed on exchanges than Uniswap. So it could be because of strict regulations. I noticed the coin did not really fall from all-time high like other altcoins that will almost dropped in price and value. But if the coin is not selling on many exchanges, this is enough to discourage some people from buying it. If casino tokens are limited to where you can buy them, swap and exchange them, not so many people will really want to be holding them and they will lose value overtime. Everyone that is investing in a token, it is always for the monetary benefit of it and not for them to have some strict use as regards where they can spend them, that won’t make the token stay up there for a long time. Maybe these reasons made them to lose their attention and value they got when they were first introduced.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1299
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:22:05 PM |
|
It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong? The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
Casino coins are pretty much just a gimmick. Something that casinos use to try and distinguish themselves from the next company using exactly the same backend software with just slight changes to the front end design. Some of them are able to link back and give extra perks, but most of the time they offer very little benefit. They usually get launched with a large amount of fanfare, get a few buyers or even have airdrops and are usually redeemable in some kind of format. However a few months or years later they just disappear into the background noise, then the casino will try hide them away or even dissociate with them because they're not interested in any extra maintenance. They never seem to offer anything unique, so I wouldn't really get involved with them and most definitely don't pay money to acquire them.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Chinesebaby
Full Member
 

Activity: 420
Merit: 152
Authentic Bitcoin Lover
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:26:55 PM |
|
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
I literally don't hate casino coins, but what I think the major problem is right now is that the hype about casino coins have died down, which have drastically decreased the number of people who have interest in it. And if I was to invest in casino coins, I will go for casino coins that have utility inside the casino ecosystem, rather than invest in casino that is created out of speculation, which might lose it value as speculation dies.
|
|
|
|
|
Powerjumboo
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 08:59:30 PM |
|
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
I literally don't hate casino coins, but what I think the major problem is right now is that the hype about casino coins have died down, which have drastically decreased the number of people who have interest in it. And if I was to invest in casino coins, I will go for casino coins that have utility inside the casino ecosystem, rather than invest in casino that is created out of speculation, which might lose it value as speculation dies. No one dislikes casino coins. Many people like casino coins because the advantage of most coins is that if you buy and hold them on their platform, they give you a staking bonus of several coins. I saw someone I know buy and hold Betfury coins and get a staking bonus of several coins including Bitcoin. So I think buying casino coins is not a bad idea. Although I have not invested in any casino coins yet. However I think casino coins are not a bad decision.
|
|
|
|
|
blomen
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:13:51 PM |
|
if there’s a casino you use regularly and you have money sitting there, i think using casino coins only makes sense in that case. some casinos have systems in place to keep the price of their coins at a certain level, and these do work, but i’m not sure what to expect from a casino coin in the long run. maybe it makes a bit more sense in the short term. or you could just buy them and forget about them, then check back after a long time.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Odusko
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:22:59 PM |
|
In addition due to strict regulation on crypto gambling and token issuance in many country, platform have reduced promoting token.
I noticed Rollbit token is no more or not listed on exchanges than Uniswap. So it could be because of strict regulations. I noticed the coin did not really fall from all-time high like other altcoins that will almost dropped in price and value. But if the coin is not selling on many exchanges, this is enough to discourage some people from buying it. If casino tokens are limited to where you can buy them, swap and exchange them, not so many people will really want to be holding them and they will lose value overtime. Everyone that is investing in a token, it is always for the monetary benefit of it and not for them to have some strict use as regards where they can spend them, that won’t make the token stay up there for a long time. Maybe these reasons made them to lose their attention and value they got when they were first introduced. Gambling has a lot more to do in creating game's, monitoring games outcome and at the same time build community trust and confidence through transparency in their operations, all this activities is already taken a toll on the casino time the casino can have to engage in the development of a token and servicing to remain relevant and increasing in value, this is why we see more exchange tokens like BNB making steady increase in price since it lunch and we see many casino tokens getting dumped none of them even have a good traction in the market currently, so it all about the service and area of concentrations, by now casinos will already at the stage where token issuance is no longer their priority because that is not even their core value and area of financial generation.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Churchillvv
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:32:39 PM |
|
Personally I can’t hate casino tokens or coins but I’m not even done with investing in altcoins that are worth it then I have to start thinking about casino coins, I don’t fuck with them and not going to see a reason to hold any, even the bonuses that they might offer are not still enough for how useless this coins are probably going to be. if there’s a casino you use regularly and you have money sitting there, i think using casino coins only makes sense in that case. some casinos have systems in place to keep the price of their coins at a certain level, and these do work, but i’m not sure what to expect from a casino coin in the long run. maybe it makes a bit more sense in the short term. or you could just buy them and forget about them, then check back after a long time.
Even in short term, except the coin is going to be an asset paired to the networth of the casino and how much profit they are making but if just the from how much people are fucking with it then is a flop in my opinion only those who curious about it are going to invest or hold it.
|
|
|
|
|
bhadz
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:41:45 PM |
|
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Before I was optimistic on them and they serve as the same as company stocks where we receive dividends by having them. But I don't think that business model is still working for both the casino and the holders and that's why I am no longer looking into any of them. Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
No hate about them and the others of not having it simply means that they haven't looked into it or no plans at all of making one.
|
|
|
|
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1090
HODL
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:08:16 PM |
|
For casinos that have coins, they should indeed think about offering better benefits to their coin holders. Perhaps the lack of attractive offers is what makes the development of casino coins uninteresting at the moment.
If VIP benefit and extra bonus are linked to token holding then token will acquire practical value. However, that does not justify token's value. We have to see whether these benefit are derived sustainably from casino's actual revenue or if system is being sustained by generating new demand for token. What would happen if 10k user purchased token solely to access VIP benefit? If these benefit are provided from casino's revenue then a genuine use case linked to token's underlying ecosystem will be established. But if everyone buy token in anticipation of these benefit. And utility become irrelevant once token price drop. Then it is essentially just another speculative loop. Therefore, when it comes to gambling token, simply asking does it have utility? is not enough. You also need to consider whether that utility will actually survive.
|
|
|
|
|
348Judah
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:24:11 PM |
|
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
From gambling casinos to have their coins or tokens the remote while some do not, I will also raise this idea that we should take observant to being in look focusing knows that are also being supported by their coins, this does not mean anything than to only see a platform having their own projects along the line, it shouldn't be our major Factor criteria in selecting for a reliable casino.
|
|
|
|
|
Reid
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:25:59 PM |
|
No, I have no interest in casino coins, and I think I won't have any even if their hyped. It will just be like other hyped coins and will be forgotten in the future unless they will use in the gambling services to make transactions cheaper or just something with real usage. Right now, I'd rather just use fiat or altcoins to gamble. Stablecoins are okay since most of them are 1:1. There's no need to be converting my money every time I get a win or lose money.
|
|
|
|
|
2Pizza410000BTC
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1120
Merit: 392
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:43:14 PM |
|
if there’s a casino you use regularly and you have money sitting there, i think using casino coins only makes sense in that case. some casinos have systems in place to keep the price of their coins at a certain level, and these do work, but i’m not sure what to expect from a casino coin in the long run. maybe it makes a bit more sense in the short term. or you could just buy them and forget about them, then check back after a long time.
If there is no point in buying casino coins and there is no possibility of making a profit, then I do not see any point in buying casino coins. Moreover, if there is money lying on a casino platform, I do not know why their coins would be reasonable because I never keep extra money on a casino platform. When I need to gamble, I deposit the money I need and gamble with that money and if I make a profit there, I withdraw it. When I want to gamble later, I deposit the money I need and play.
|
|
|
|
|
Miles2006
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:43:24 PM |
|
New casinos don’t see the need creating a coin, other factors might be involve I guess they either use same funds for other features and growing the casino because by the look of things casino coins no longer get the hype like previous times. Personally, I don’t mind about casino tokens, I know of a few casino tokens, but these coins have lost their value. Though a lot of people are deviating to a more beneficial coin while the casino is still considered best I doubt if casino tokens will get a high recognition.
|
|
|
|
|
EluguHcman
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 11:40:55 PM |
|
Rollbit and Betfury are both casinos. I know about their token back then, and the Rollbit token seems to be more popular and used than the Betfury token, but they are not tokens I can start chasing because their purpose is only limited to the casino.
I don’t think it’s worth much to invest in them unless one is buying it because of the bonus offer holding. Aside from that, I don’t consider any casino worth buying and holding.
I feel like it’s definitely not worth of an investment coin, I think if anything it’s more of a convenience for casino members that want to pay less on transaction fees and that sort of thing. Maybe some of the betting is also like stretched further so to speak if you bet using that casinos token although I’m not so sure. You are right @tread93, the casino coins are not investment resources but basically relevant in facilitating payments and transactions within the casino network. It's more based on its admirable characters enabling smart contracts. Some are conditionally requesting for KYC too making deposits very easier while withdrawal is set difficult. All the same, the crypto casino coins are for the purpose of financing in the casino network and accounts right with their customized token.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
#CapsLOck
Full Member
 

Activity: 454
Merit: 100
AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING
|
 |
Today at 03:15:02 AM |
|
if there’s a casino you use regularly and you have money sitting there, i think using casino coins only makes sense in that case. some casinos have systems in place to keep the price of their coins at a certain level, and these do work, but i’m not sure what to expect from a casino coin in the long run. maybe it makes a bit more sense in the short term. or you could just buy them and forget about them, then check back after a long time.
If there is no point in buying casino coins and there is no possibility of making a profit, then I do not see any point in buying casino coins. Moreover, if there is money lying on a casino platform, I do not know why their coins would be reasonable because I never keep extra money on a casino platform. When I need to gamble, I deposit the money I need and gamble with that money and if I make a profit there, I withdraw it. When I want to gamble later, I deposit the money I need and play. The primary concern I have with casino coins is if they can make money, and if so, what is it that makes them demand? At least there's a good reason for users to keep a coin if it offers them lower fees, cashback, rewards or other advantages. However, if it's being purchased because the price is likely to rise, I'd be far more hesitant to buy. I also think that it doesn't really make much sense to have unnecessary cash on the casino to purchase its token. But a price-support system can only be effective for a while before it meets with the problem of liquidity and demand. I would find the real usefulness and sustainability of the token more important than the casino's prospects for the future price of the token.
|
|
|
|
meser#
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1136
#kycfree ❎
|
 |
Today at 05:40:11 AM |
|
It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong? The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
Back when ICOs were all the rage, many casinos ran bounty programs and issued their own tokens, but after the distribution, most of these tokens ended up as worthless clutter in wallets. While the casino tokens popular today might actually hold some value, those distributed earlier turned out to be worthless. As far as I know, those distributed tokens couldn't even be used within the casinos themselves.
|
|
|
|
|