Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82585 times)
stopsigningbitch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:23:14 PM

what? 2million, 2,000,000 coins were instamined in less than 1 day. Thats more than 5% of all darkcoins that will ever be made in the hands of 1 or 2 people.

I believe there were more than 1 other person mining the first day besides me.

youre lying. i was at xcoins(darkcoin) very beginnings with cryptohunter and never saw you. there were less than 20 people mining on the linux release with evan and internetape having by far, the highest hashrate and gaining the most coins. Evan knew that the majority of people use windows, and purposely made a linux only release so he could get most of the instamined coins.

and changing your posts from critisizing darkcoins beginnings(like you did) is stupid as every post is recorded on a seperate website that scans bitcointalk.org

Pls, im not some noob, dont try to lie and bullshit with me, youre gonna end up embarrassing yourself and darkcoin even more.

Stop talking shit stupid dumbass and claiming I'm the liar. I mined on the very first day, I would show you a screenshot but I don't want to ruin your day as it looks like you're having enough problems as it is already.

" I would show you a screenshot but I don't want to"= you're lying. Nice try attempting you validate your lies with "I can, but dont want to" arguement. The only people that mined DRK at the beginning were linux users and there were hardly any who attempted to mine DRK. I did not see you there, so you're either lying or were somehow invisible.

Nice try lying tho, bro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:28:46 PM

" I would show you a screenshot but I don't want to"= you're lying. Nice try attempting you validate your lies with "I can, but dont want to" arguement. The only people that mined DRK at the beginning were linux users and there were hardly any who attempted to mine DRK. I did not see you there, so you're either lying or were somehow invisible.

Nice try lying tho, bro.

Wtf you're talking about - you have to see someone otherwise he can't be mining?
stopsigningbitch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:31:35 PM

Nice try lying tho, bro.

Wtf you're talking about - you have to see someone otherwise he can't be mining?

Meaning I saw none of your posts during the first day of mining. Anyone with half a brain and who mined commented on the first day as to question why there was only a linux release(which hardly anyone used) instead of windows.

Stop lying and saying bullshit about how you were there without any proof. Hardly anyone mined the opening day, except the instamine king himself, evan of coure and his friend.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:38:27 PM

Meaning I saw none of your posts during the first day of mining. Anyone with half a brain and who mined commented on the first day as to question why there was only a linux release(which hardly anyone used) instead of windows.

Solid proof, "bro". Next time I'm mining I have to post about it otherwise it didn't happen?

Stop lying and saying bullshit about how you were there without any proof. Hardly anyone mined the opening day, except the instamine king himself, evan of coure and his friend.

Stop calling me a liar without proof, "bro".
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:58:54 PM

what? 2million, 2,000,000 coins were instamined in less than 1 day. Thats more than 5% of all darkcoins that will ever be made in the hands of 1 or 2 people.

Take it easy.

The real reason you're trawling up this stuff from ancient pre-history is that (as you've already acknowledged) you were an early miner and holder.

Then you dumped all your holdings when Darkcoin was  a sub $100,000 cap. Then Darkcoin took off and is now a top 6, $14 million cap coin. Now your buthurt as f*ck because to re-capture your holding would cost you an arm and a leg, so better off ploughing a lifetime of effort into juicing out every morcel of adverse P.R. you can possibly scrape up from the anals of history in desperation that it doesn't get any further and eat you up from the inside.

I had some sympathy for you people last year when this was all up for debate for a while, but you had your say, the market has spoken and now your just a stuck record.

Try some of this and see if you can't move on....

Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:36:55 PM

Take it easy.

The real reason you're trawling up this stuff from ancient pre-history is that (as you've already acknowledged) you were an early miner and holder.

Then you dumped all your holdings when Darkcoin was  a sub $100,000 cap. Then Darkcoin took off and is now a top 6, $14 million cap coin. Now your buthurt as f*ck because to re-capture your holding would cost you an arm and a leg, so better off ploughing a lifetime of effort into juicing out every morcel of adverse P.R. you can possibly scrape up from the anals of history in desperation that it doesn't get any further and eat you up from the inside.

I had some sympathy for you people last year when this was all up for debate for a while, but you had your say, the market has spoken and now your just a stuck record.

Aha as always you have cleared that up for me, i suspected all that i smelt was a nice amount of buthurt leaking threw the diapers of so many.

They are also very angry which they really have no reason to be, you win some and in this case guys you lose some unfortunately but you still have time to job on though  Smiley

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
stopsigningbitch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:45:42 PM

Take it easy.

https://i.imgur.com/m79XJms.png

Huh??

I admit I sold a portion of my darkcoins, but i still hold around, Id say 60%? of the darkcoins i mined back then. It doesnt matter to me what the drk price is, Ill always be in profit even if i sell it at 30 cents a coin.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:00:41 AM

I admit I sold a portion of my darkcoins, but i still hold around, Id say 60%? of the darkcoins i mined back then. It doesnt matter to me what the drk price is, Ill always be in profit even if i sell it at 30 cents a coin.

Well come up with some hard evidence of this:

evan still has all those instamined darkcoins in his possession

... and the fact that it's 2 million coins.

And I mean addresses and hard evidence that those addresses are controlled by Evan Duffield because unlike you I *do* care what the price is and I'm sick of people trawling up ancient crap that's long been gone over and turning it into some kind of conspiracy.

If you can't do that then s.t.f.u. and go and scratch BobSurplus's underbelly since you might find it more therapeutic than scratching this worn out old record.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:44:37 AM

If Evan has 2 million coins from the instamine, why does he buy extra coins from the community for himself and family members?  I nearly sold him 10,000DRK a few months back but somebody else beat me to it.
stopsigningbitch

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:56:38 AM

If Evan has 2 million coins from the instamine, why does he buy extra coins from the community for himself and family members?  I nearly sold him 10,000DRK a few months back but somebody else beat me to it.

Because he cashed out a % and has the $ to buy back if he chooses? Also realize that he has to make it seem like he has trust in darkcoin. All publicity. You should really read the beginning posts on the Darkcoin thread.

Also, you do realize that Evan started working full day hours on Darkcoin right? How do you think he does that? His pay from the instamine allows him to work on darkcoin full hour work days.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:52:30 AM

If Evan has 2 million coins from the instamine, why does he buy extra coins from the community for himself and family members?  I nearly sold him 10,000DRK a few months back but somebody else beat me to it.

Because he cashed out a % and has the $ to buy back if he chooses? Also realize that he has to make it seem like he has trust in darkcoin. All publicity. You should really read the beginning posts on the Darkcoin thread.

Also, you do realize that Evan started working full day hours on Darkcoin right? How do you think he does that? His pay from the instamine allows him to work on darkcoin full hour work days.

I have read every page on the Darkcoin thread.

Stop speculating and provide some evidence. 
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:53:51 AM

You are InternetApe!  Kicked off the team and sold all your coins cheap and you're pissed off about it.
cnerd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:55:31 AM

You can always read the thread you are currently wiring in...
but them darkcoin fanboys dont read, right? Coz you are used to 4000+ posts threads and also reading is ghay, right?
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:58:58 AM

You can always read the thread you are currently wiring in...
but them darkcoin fanboys dont read, right? Coz you are used to 4000+ posts threads and also reading is ghay, right?

Go on Cnerd, summarise it for those of us who do not like to read.

There was an instamine, Evan has all the coins, he is scamming us, Darkcoin is easily breakable...have I missed anything?
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:21:26 PM

Your FAQ can write Dark is not instamined coin. BUT you know yourself.

As you can clearly see in the text you quoted, the FAQ doesn't say that. Either you can't read for toffee or you're deliberately misrepresenting the facts and hoping the readers of the thread won't bother to read for themselves.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

I read someone who wrote that 50% of the coins in circulation are owned by the devs (http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#I_read_somone_who_wrote_that_50.25_of_the_coins_in_circulation_are_owned_by_the_devs)
No. This is a classic case of spreading FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) by supporters of other cryptocurrencies who perceive Darkcoin as a threat to the coin they support.

Have you read it ?

What? That text doesn't say Dark wasn't instamined, it just says the devs don't own those coins. Yes, I have read it the FAQ. It says in several places that there was an instamine, and explains the details.

Trolls have been singing your tune and saying DRK was doomed to crash since it was under 10% of it's current price. Any argument against the rise of DRK that was being said at that time has now been proved wrong. Come up with new arguments or go home.

If you read page 1 on the DRK ANN thread you will see people complaining about there only being a linux wallet and no windows etc.
Not very professional if you tell me. Even if the devs dont hold any of the "instamined" coins, others do, not a very fair distribution method if you ask me. Then the total supply was further reduced, again not very professional.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:55:36 AM

Darkcoin is the most mentioned coin on this board already.... i mean run some searches in every coin thread someone is talking about it.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 08:03:21 AM

Darkcoin is the most mentioned coin on this board already.... i mean run some searches in every coin thread someone is talking about it.

I couldn't figure out why Duff would buy a perfectly good coin, with proven state-of-the-art Cryptonote anon, only to ruin it with shitty trusted 3rd party Masternodes.

Now I'm thinking the DASH rebranding is an attempt to escape Darkcoin's widespread reputation for being an instamined scam.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:51:58 AM

I couldn't figure out why Duff would buy a perfectly good coin, with proven state-of-the-art Cryptonote anon, only to ruin it with shitty trusted 3rd party Masternodes.

Now I'm thinking the DASH rebranding is an attempt to escape Darkcoin's widespread reputation for being an instamined scam.

I think they are trying to make a DASH for it! lol

There is something just a bit tacky about the word dash which i cant quite put my finger on, but you get the idea.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:36:36 PM

They can run but cant hide. (They can make a dash for it but cant hide)

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
cnerd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:31:36 AM

Go on Cnerd, summaries it for those of us who do not like to read
lol, yea, sure, right away, sir! Just sit and wait and ill make the best summary ever, youll see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: