Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:05:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DARKCOIN Friendly reminder. Two Million coins Instamined at launch.  (Read 3695 times)
eduffield
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:12:51 PM

not you, people accusing you of scamming.

Kiss

edit:what i meant to say is that this is not the first time they are on to scam coin.

Ah. I was thinking I must be creating coins in my sleep or something

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:14:38 PM

I really love the validation you guys are giving Darkcoin.

The one precious resource in the world is our time on this planet.

And you want to spend it hunting down darkcoin when there are so many blatant scams in the world. False IPOs and all sorts of people that remain hidden and don't have the front to tell everyone who they are.

Spending your limited resource on this planet trying to knock one particular coin is all the validation I need to invest more.

You guys rock.

you know, this is not their first scam coin. they were all over dozens of similar scams.

guys, nice to see you again. it's like january/february times all over again.

I would label clones in the scam category.

But as was reported recently

I fell in love with Darkcoin
Why? Because it’s one of these projects that aims to solve a specific problem in a fundamentally unique way.
But what is Darkcoin? How does it work?
In short, Darkcoin provides anonymous transactions with a decentralized implementation of DarkSend.

https://medium.com/p/a923facddc3c

Scams are usually run by people that remain in the shadows and deploy clones with new branding. Not by those that bother to invest time in innovation and are happy to be interviewed in public.

It seems odd that others are cloning the devs innovations or trying to knock him.

That tells me that anyone hunting down darkcoin and not xyz scam coin is really validating a competitor is better than them; they are showing sour grapes for missing out or there is blackmail.

Either way, spending life's limited resources, time, on attacks is simply validating something.
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:51:41 PM

Just a reminder to all DRK miners and investors so you are aware that these 2 million coins owned by very few people are equivalent to 100,000 blocks at the current difficulty, or 138 days of mining with the current hashrate and block reward.

So many people hating DRK recently, this is just the best way to say DRK is the coin to invest in.

You know you doing it well when you get

- Haters - CHECK
- Trolls - CHECK
- Clones - CHECK

Cheesy

ymer do yourself a favor and buy some DRK, otherwise you will hate yourself in a few weeks.
ymer (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:43:33 PM

WE GET IT, OKAY? We understand there was a massive instamine. I for one, don't give a SHIT. Okay? Give it a rest.

Good that you knew this already.

I love informing people, anyone that was unaware can read this thread and know more about DRK before investing or mining it.

Grin
eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:51:39 PM

Longstanding rule of the internet: when you're attracting trolls, you're doing something right.

But one has to wonder whether these people have jobs. Surely their time can't be *this* worthless?
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:05:42 PM

WE GET IT, OKAY? We understand there was a massive instamine. I for one, don't give a SHIT. Okay? Give it a rest.

I love informing people, anyone that was unaware can read this thread and know more about DRK before investing or mining it.

Grin

know more about DRK before investing or mining it

Love you guys for spending the time you have on this planet on Darkcoin. If it was worthless you would ignore it.

You can look back when you are 80 or 90 and say, I spent weeks if not months of my life on Darkcoin. I gave up time talking to family, taking a walk in the park, giving time to charity to help those in need, or simply reading a wonderful inspiring book.

Just sending thanks, again.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:53:59 PM

Grin

There are like five threads about it, and three of them were on the front page when I looked. Why do you see four threads on it and think, "Wow, this isn't being covered enough! I should make a thread about it!"

I love these guys for talking about Darkcoin. If they thought it was worthless, they would ignore it.
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:32:38 AM

Who gives a shit if it was instamined?  It's a good coin with good devs.  if you dont like it, go mine your preferred shitcoin and pi$$ off.

i personally think DRK is one of the very very few coins out there that actually offer the marketplace something different and unique.  I dont care if 4 million coins were instamined at launch i'd still support it.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Beer4brkfst

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:58:10 AM

You can't change the rules in the middle of the game.

it was going to have an infinite supply, 1M coins added forever. We added a 7% decline per year to the block rewards (starting next January).

...and maybe or maybe not there was going to be a sudden airdrop "mid-game."

Here's the problem with this -- or any new altcoin -- as a long-term play (before the mega-dump anyway): The currency is obviously not decentralized. Here we see there is a group of people making "federal reserve board decisions" along the way, yes probably trying to do what they think is best, but ultimately a group of people controls the supply and so the supply responds to their whims, not just the whims of the free market.
superplus

Activity: 475

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:58:23 PM

You can't change the rules in the middle of the game.

it was going to have an infinite supply, 1M coins added forever. We added a 7% decline per year to the block rewards (starting next January).

...and maybe or maybe not there was going to be a sudden airdrop "mid-game."

Here's the problem with this -- or any new altcoin -- as a long-term play (before the mega-dump anyway): The currency is obviously not decentralized. Here we see there is a group of people making "federal reserve board decisions" along the way, yes probably trying to do what they think is best, but ultimately a group of people controls the supply and so the supply responds to their whims, not just the whims of the free market.

since it has to be forked when things change, its up to all accepting the fork or not.
but thats not specific for darkcoin, its like that with every coin out there..
bestsponsor

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:43:44 PM

Bad advertising - then the same advertisement. The fact that so much attention to the Darkcoin only talks about the growth of its popularity and good future.

stokecrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:58:33 PM

Just a reminder to all DRK miners and investors so you are aware that these 2 million coins owned by very few people are equivalent to 100,000 blocks at the current difficulty, or 138 days of mining with the current hashrate and block reward.

So many people hating DRK recently, this is just the best way to say DRK is the coin to invest in.

You know you doing it well when you get

- Haters - CHECK
- Trolls - CHECK
- Clones - CHECK

Cheesy

ymer do yourself a favor and buy some DRK, otherwise you will hate yourself in a few weeks.

well said. i think the haters wasted all their money on alpha technology pre order
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:04:31 PM

there are around 10 different coins that are adopting various darkcoin innovations.

there are leaders, and then there are followers.

leaders tend to win.
stokecrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:06:27 PM

funny how darkcoin difficulty has doubled since all these negative threads lol
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:44:25 PM

whaa whaa I missed the lunch whaa whaa

oh wait, I didn't, nevermind.

I like my darkcoins. Cheesy
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:36:40 AM

DarkSend Beta v6.1 is out:

https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/darksend-beta-v6.226/

ps, we offered the community an airdrop to even things out, they voted no.

quoting this for future use

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:37:12 AM

Whoa! only 110 votes with 5% difference between yes and no and you decide to abort the vote and lock the thread before 24 hours and conclude that everyone decided not to airdrop?

Roll Eyes

After I asked many investors that purchased $10-100k USD worth of Darkcoin came out of the woodwork and said that would rob them. You can't change the rules in the middle of the game. It's in the past and we're moving on.

Can you imagine buying $30000 worth of something and then the developers making it worth $15000 overnight to appease a small group of users?

quoting for future use

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:37:49 AM

quoting for future use

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:38:36 AM

This issue is dead, get over it, if you dont like it do buy any!

quoting for future use

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:59:21 AM

Last post 08 april 2014
New post 01 jan 2017

Thank you for confirming to the whole cryptoscene how sickly obsessed you are with Dash.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: