Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:19:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 25310 times)
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:12:50 AM

Is anyone having problems with bittrex deposits?
Are they on the right chain?

EDIT: this is obviously related to Standardcoin
You may on the wrong chain.
Check the explorer at:
http://explorer.standardcoin.net/
to see if you are on the right chain.

Already done like 20 mins ago.
This is the wallet bittrex provided me but my balance is still not showing
You should contact the bitrex support to see if something went wrong.

Yeah, thank you anyway

I'm in the same boat.. plenty of confirmations on my end.

I tweeted Bittrex and gave them a heads up. I'm sure they can correct it on their end.

Hi everyone, we're taking a look at why deposits have been slow.  We processed a few deposits today so not everyone is stuck. Disabled the wallet temporarily as a precaution. 

so you are saying our funds are not lost, just delayed?

Don't know for sure, we're investigating. 

Reassuring..

I'm sure Bill didn't intend for that to sound quite so ominous.  STD wallet is back-online, no funds lost.  Sorry about that.

R.

Yeah, Bill has a way with words Wink

And root cause was the damn guy responsible for the wallet infrastructure didn't update and was on the wrong blockchain.  They should fire that guy Wink

Thanks
Richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
hucker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:17:14 AM

Is anyone having problems with bittrex deposits?
Are they on the right chain?

EDIT: this is obviously related to Standardcoin
You may on the wrong chain.
Check the explorer at:
http://explorer.standardcoin.net/
to see if you are on the right chain.

Already done like 20 mins ago.
This is the wallet bittrex provided me but my balance is still not showing
You should contact the bitrex support to see if something went wrong.

Yeah, thank you anyway

I'm in the same boat.. plenty of confirmations on my end.

I tweeted Bittrex and gave them a heads up. I'm sure they can correct it on their end.

Hi everyone, we're taking a look at why deposits have been slow.  We processed a few deposits today so not everyone is stuck. Disabled the wallet temporarily as a precaution. 

so you are saying our funds are not lost, just delayed?

Don't know for sure, we're investigating. 

Reassuring..

I'm sure Bill didn't intend for that to sound quite so ominous.  STD wallet is back-online, no funds lost.  Sorry about that.

R.

Confirmed! Thanks brother.

+1
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:24:06 PM

He promises to buy back all the coins at 25% of its value. He didn't force you to do so.
Look at other IPO, you can't even do that. You can only sell your coins on an exchange and if no one is buying, you will lose all your investment.

For the MILLIONTH time: with legit coins you KNOW you can lose (like with every investment), cause price CAN GO DOWN. Nobody is trying to deceive you by saying you cannot lose by some magic, like this dev.
Other ipos can be scams too ofc, and there are tenths of examples there already: they can run with the money or even do ipo+premine, taking investors money then dumping the premine for more btc and killing the coin. And they are tagged as scammers too in fact xD
But this time the scam is already in place cause he's trying to deceive people to invest stating they cannot lose cause the rate is constantly rising. So that's already worth a scam tag.
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:32:09 PM

He promises to buy back all the coins at 25% of its value. He didn't force you to do so.
Look at other IPO, you can't even do that. You can only sell your coins on an exchange and if no one is buying, you will lose all your investment.

For the MILLIONTH time: with legit coins you KNOW you can lose (like with every investment), cause price CAN GO DOWN. Nobody is trying to deceive you you cannot lose by some magic, like this dev.
Other ipos can be scams too ofc, and there are tenths of examples there already: they can run with the money or even do ipo+premine, taking investors money then dumping the premine for more btc and killing the coin. And they are tagged as scammers too in fact xD
But this time the scam is already in place cause he's trying to deceive people to invest stating they cannot lose cause the rate is constantly rising. So that's already worth a scam tag.
He didn't steal anybody money and he is not saying that people can not lose their money.
He did exactly what he said. People read it, understand it and invest if they want, nobody is forcing them to do so.
So far he did not steal anybody money and he delivered what he supposed to.
So he is not a thief or a liar but still you say he is a scammer, why?
I'm not envolving in this coin, did not mine it, did not invest in the IPO. I just think that it's unfair for him to be tagged as a scammer.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:40:39 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 12:54:37 PM by ghibly79

Nope sorry, if you read his op, all the wording points to a secure investment, constantly rising in value, even if he doesn't directly state "you cannot lose money". Spare me your sophism. It's a scheme made so he'll always profit no matter what and the risk (practically certainty, cause someone WILL lose everything at some point with a ponzi, only a matter of time. While with legit investments it's not certain at all) is masked. Plus the private exchange part. All worth a very fat extreme caution remark. Cryptos+ipo is shady already as I stated, crypto+ipo+premine even more so. Crypto+ipo+new account+premine+ponzi structure and wording+private exchange=scam.
hucker

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:44:13 PM

Nope sorry, if you read his op, all the wording points to a secure investment, constantly rising in value, even if he doesn't directly state "you cannot lose money". Spare me your sophism. It's a scheme made so he'll always profit no matter what and the risk (practically certainty, cause someone WILL lose everything at some point with a ponzi, only a matter of time. While with legit investments it's not certain at all). Plus the private exchange part. All worth a very fat extreme caution remark. Cryptos+ipo is shady already as I stated, crypto+ipo+premine even more so. Crypto+ipo+new account+premine+ponzi structure and wording+private exchange=scam.

Give it a rest, nobody's listening to you, we all know that it's you making up the lies.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:45:38 PM

Judging by hashrate and the other thread, you are in minority my dear noob/sockpuppet/naive/whatever you are Wink
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:46:03 PM

Nope sorry, if you read his op, all the wording points to a secure investment, constantly rising in value, even if he doesn't directly state "you cannot lose money". Spare me your sophism. It's a scheme made so he'll always profit no matter what and the risk (practically certainty, cause someone WILL lose everything at some point with a ponzi, only a matter of time. While with legit investments it's not certain at all). Plus the private exchange part. All worth a very fat extreme caution remark. Cryptos+ipo is shady already as I stated, crypto+ipo+premine even more so. Crypto+ipo+new account+premine+ponzi structure and wording+private exchange=scam.
So if someone is making a profit he instantly becomes a scammer to you?
hucker

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:48:44 PM

Judging by hashrate and the other thread, you are in minority my dear noob/sockpuppet/naive/whatever you are Wink

You cannot possibly know my hashrate.  If you do, you're being reported for hacking.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:49:59 PM

Nope, it's HOW you make it. If you get it by deceiving people (trying to, OF COURSE not everybody will fall, hello? ^^') you are a fraudster.
hucker

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

I reckon his medication needs increased, he's one of those people who thinks everyone's out to get him, like MI5victim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e9x0TwHkbY
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:50:49 PM

You cannot possibly know my hashrate.  If you do, you're being reported for hacking.

Network hasrate, nAb. You can see from any pool. You are just a noob who doesn't know what he's doing, that's the reason for all this commotion, to be honest.

I reckon his medication needs increased, he's one of those people who thinks everyone's out to get him, like MI5victim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e9x0TwHkbY

Just stop posting not related nonsense xD
alex21

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:59:36 PM

New pool:
http://std.air-pool.net/

Stratum was tested in testnet, works fine with last miners. (gpu and cpu)
hucker

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:05:48 PM

You cannot possibly know my hashrate.  If you do, you're being reported for hacking.

Network hasrate, nAb. You can see from any pool. You are just a noob who doesn't know what he's doing, that's the reason for all this commotion, to be honest.

What's my hashrate then?  Since you seem to know what pool(s) I'm on.  Note the s in brackets which means your answer will be wrong.

Just stop posting not related nonsense xD

Lack of denial noted.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:10:42 PM

Last time I checked there was only one pool, so easy. If now there are more you can just do the math. Or you can see the total hashrate from the wallet, in console window "getmininginfo" command. Noob at work there, should put on a signal.

(pretty ot and trollish already, anyway).
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:17:09 PM

Last block difficulty 0.086 (from block explorer). I don't even have to know precise hashrate: that's abysmally low.
hucker

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:18:12 PM

Last time I checked there was only one pool, so easy. If now there are more you can just do the math. Or you can see the total hashrate from the wallet, in console window "getmininginfo" command. Noob at work there, should put on a signal.

(pretty ot and trollish already, anyway).

You haven't got a bloody clue have you?  I mine about 30 different coins, and seldom mine STD as it's not currently very profitable to mine.  The correct answer is about 6500 MHash/sec.  The electric meter sat right beside me shows the input to my house is currently 5.5kW, and most of that is miners.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:22:20 PM

And? I was talking about STD not being supported except by you and very few others. How your personal hashrate is related is a total mistery to mankind. Poor trolling attempt.
hucker

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:01:20 PM

And? I was talking about STD not being supported except by you and very few others. How your personal hashrate is related is a total mistery to mankind. Poor trolling attempt.

You need to learn basic English, this is an English speaking forum.  When you first mentioned it, you didn't qualify the word hashrate with an adjective, and you didn't even say who you were replying to!  And in fact later on when I said "What's my hashrate then?" you didn't say you weren't talking about mine.

Anyone know where the killfile option is on here?  This could be a nice tidy conversation without ghibly in it.  What is a ghibly anyway?  Sounds like a troll to me!  Some kinda Hobbit character or what?
Rainer4256

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:41:02 PM

You need to learn basic English, this is an English speaking forum.  When you first mentioned it, you didn't qualify the word hashrate with an adjective, and you didn't even say who you were replying to!  And in fact later on when I said "What's my hashrate then?" you didn't say you weren't talking about mine.

Anyone know where the killfile option is on here?  This could be a nice tidy conversation without ghibly in it.  What is a ghibly anyway?  Sounds like a troll to me!  Some kinda Hobbit character or what?

He is most likely Italian. All I found was that "ghibli" is a Maserati model. Maybe his dream car. My first language isn't English as well so feel free to correct me.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: