Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:33:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 25310 times)
hucker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:31:46 PM

Won't be the first time someone make a good looking website and whatnot just to scam. Never underestimate people when (possibly big) money is involved. I've seen it countless times before.

I don't need to contact the dev, he has all the info and concerns written right here, over 2 threads (he knows perfectly, anyway xD).

Only way I MAY remove the warning is if he changes the description, making it clear that it's not true there always will be enough btc to buy back std at GER (cause that's false xD) and that you can lose money there.

I said "MAY" because that won't cancel the fact he tried to mask the whole thing while holding all the money at his private exchange. Shady as hell even if he corrects the description. But I'll think about it.
He can use an escrow maybe: you send btc to the escrow address and he releases STD. Then I'll definetly remove all.

As for your rating, already answered: remove your one, which is an abuse, and I'll remove mine.

So you completely ignore the statement I asked you to make real evidence ... other then some writings on his website are not to your liking.
I do agree he can make it into an escrow for his users safety and his legit.
But this does not make it into a Ponzi, so you are still not entitled to destroy his work.
You can warn people but not the way you did !
And no I won't remove my trust in you as you marked a forum user as untrusty without giving any evidence and/or proof that counts other then a small apples count. I don't even care about my own, because I won't normally use this forum ever again, besides just for some info I need. So thank you, you didn't only do it all wrong you shoo thrust full people away from here.

The fraudulent statement IS the evidence. More than enough. Lying to investors to lure money in, expecially when you are going to hold all of that means a big red tag in my books. You disagree. Ok. Not going to torture you, I assure Wink

A red *flag* maybe, but not enough reason to mark him as untrustworthy.  In a court of law, you are not given a criminal record unless the case is PROVEN.
Tekkerr

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:33:07 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 06:55:11 PM by Tekkerr

You are hopeless, and not worth more of my time:
I feel bad for people who invested in this and the owner if it turns out it all is legit.
I really feel bad for all of them, as 1 person can just destroy all this with a mouse click and a big ego.
Just because he did his trading here on a forum while others did a whole lot more trustful trading elsewhere.
Kinda feel more and more ashamed to be part of this BTC community latly as it's filled with trolls and unhealthy amounts of ego who can't understand they should provide evidence before making accusations.

Bye *wave*
Tekkerr

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:34:20 PM

You should only have given the dev a negative if you had traded with him and lost money.  End of story.

That is my exact same thought, and the only way he should've done it or proven by others or TXid or blockchain addresses or what ever, it's an open chain and still he can't proof anything !
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:37:46 PM

I will fell bad if more people burn into a scam, on the other hand, so it's staying Wink Unless the lie is removed.

Let's just stop, I read your concerns but I'm not convinced, pointless to go on.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:41:27 PM

And it's utterly useless, it might as well not be here.  Especially when people like you abuse the system.  You should only have given the dev a negative if you had traded with him and lost money.  End of story.

THEN it will be trutly useless Wink Since the point is this is a scheme where someone will mathematically lose money while dev is stating the opposite. Trading with him is not related to the issue. He can even just make some fair trades AND try to run a ponzi. That will still make him a scammer.

Let's just stop, I read your concerns but I'm not convinced, pointless to go on.
hucker

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:44:46 PM

I will fell bad if more people burn into a scam, on the other hand, so it's staying Wink Unless the lie is removed.

If I was the dev I would seriously take you to court for libel.  You are a despicable excuse for a human being.

In the interests of reducing this flame war to nothing, I am placing you on ignore.  If we all do the same ghibly will get bored and go do something less damaging.  If the dev is reading, take him to court.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:49:29 PM

If I was the dev I would seriously take you to court for libel.  You are a despicable excuse for a human being.

In the interests of reducing this flame war to nothing, I am placing you on ignore.  If we all do the same ghibly will get bored and go do something less damaging.  If the dev is reading, take him to court.

He will have much more to lose than to gain cause a court won't be composed of some naive newbies. And he probably knows xD
Wb to the real world.

Good, put me on ignore. At long last.
Kay0r

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:23:32 PM

Guys, you're all cute and i can climb your e-peen and find myself to the moon.
Can we can get back on topic plz?

If the above post was helpful, please consider donate BTC to 1F6BBUcpJLbGoXuftGYa9YSZkCCVHYdHAP
-gagapool.pw-  Multialgo/Multicoin payout. The first of its kind.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:27:12 PM

Nice one hahaahhahhhaha

Ok ok, back on topic:

It's a ponzi scheme stay away xD
Kay0r

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:31:18 PM

Quote from: ghibly79

Noted.
Thank you for your opinion.

If the above post was helpful, please consider donate BTC to 1F6BBUcpJLbGoXuftGYa9YSZkCCVHYdHAP
-gagapool.pw-  Multialgo/Multicoin payout. The first of its kind.
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:23:20 PM

Nice one hahaahhahhhaha

Ok ok, back on topic:

Yawn ...

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:29:16 PM

Will Standard coin ever hit exchanges?If not very very few people will trade it through the built in exchange.

If the rate is so permanently rising why isnt the developer trying to get it added to exchanges?
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:35:29 PM

Will Standard coin ever hit exchanges?If not very very few people will trade it through the built in exchange.

If the rate is so permanently rising why isnt the developer trying to get it added to exchanges?
It's on an exchange already:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STD
sameev29

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:39:53 PM

Why isnt anyone trading?

Also why no news from dev and whats up with his negative ratings?
hucker

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:08:23 PM

Why isnt anyone trading?

Probably because there's like 200 coins to choose from, it's ridiculous.

Because a moron called ghibly keeps making up libellous stories about him.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:13:14 PM

Why isnt anyone trading?

Cause it's scam.
SweetLou

Activity: 210

http://Sweet.Domains

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:02:55 AM

You totally got me with the double account Tekkerr ahah xD, must admit.
Well actually I should leave both your accounts tagged cause you are trying to abuse the trust system and then circumvent it, but I feel good and will remove it from the fake one with 3 "r" Wink

The trust system is totally worthless, as 99% of us don't get a vote.

You get but your vote is "worth less". And for good reason it seems, you are just clueless trolls with no trade history. It's far from perfect, I agree, but in this case it's working extremely well Wink

why must someone trade something in order to be deemed trustworthy? so buying your trust from someone is an ok thing? seems like a shady system all around.

The way I see it as long as someone has been with the forum long enough and is active they should have some say in it. how does one become trusted in the first place? from what I have seen you could have 50+ positive feedbacks from people and unless any of them are from someone already listed as a positive trust it makes no difference.

bringing up the argument at one point no one was trusted. so how does someone become trusted to begin with to entrust others. kinda like what came first the chicken or the egg... my brain is starting to hurt just thinking about it.

I sell domain names, check out my thread here or you can also visit my website Sweet.Domains.
SweetLou

Activity: 210

http://Sweet.Domains

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:10:35 AM

Won't be the first time someone make a good looking website and whatnot just to scam. Never underestimate people when (possibly big) money is involved. I've seen it countless times before.

I don't need to contact the dev, he has all the info and concerns written right here, over 2 threads (he knows perfectly, anyway xD).

Only way I MAY remove the warning is if he changes the description, making it clear that it's not true there always will be enough btc to buy back std at GER (cause that's false xD) and that you can lose money there.

I said "MAY" because that won't cancel the fact he tried to mask the whole thing while holding all the money at his private exchange. Shady as hell even if he corrects the description. But I'll think about it.
He can use an escrow maybe: you send btc to the escrow address and he releases STD. Then I'll definetly remove all.

As for your rating, already answered: remove your one, which is an abuse, and I'll remove mine.

So you completely ignore the statement I asked you to make real evidence ... other then some writings on his website are not to your liking.
I do agree he can make it into an escrow for his users safety and his legit.
But this does not make it into a Ponzi, so you are still not entitled to destroy his work.
You can warn people but not the way you did !
And no I won't remove my trust in you as you marked a forum user as untrusty without giving any evidence and/or proof that counts other then a small apples count. I don't even care about my own, because I won't normally use this forum ever again, besides just for some info I need. So thank you, you didn't only do it all wrong you shoo thrust full people away from here.

The fraudulent statement IS the evidence. More than enough. Lying to investors to lure money in, expecially when you are going to hold all of that means a big red tag in my books. You disagree. Ok. Not going to torture you, I assure Wink

do us all a favor and tell us exactly what he lied about? from what I see everything that is listed in the OP has been true. If you are claiming he is lying about something please quote what his lie is.

I sell domain names, check out my thread here or you can also visit my website Sweet.Domains.
sameev29

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:52:54 AM

Mining4all pool isnt paying out.Dev contact the pool owner please,there are 12 workers there.

Which pool is currently paying out and working fine?
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:59:18 PM

do us all a favor and tell us exactly what he lied about? from what I see everything that is listed in the OP has been true. If you are claiming he is lying about something please quote what his lie is.

No I'm more than done with this. It's all written (over and over and over) in my many replies already. If you don't want to read I cba answering you either. If you read and still can't figure out, fine, just ignore my comments and my ratings.

I'm a well established trader, I held (a lot of) people's money over hundreds of transactions, escrowed some more, and the like. Shown some good experience and insight to mods. For nearly a year. No you don't just come here and do a couple of trades for $10 and become trusted, neither you bribe mods for it.

As I said before: the system is far from perfect but not total shit like you want to believe cause it's not swinging your way this time.

Best of luck on the forum (you'll need with this level of naivety of yours).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: