Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:00:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 25310 times)
doxymoron

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:47:02 PM

do us all a favor and tell us exactly what he lied about? from what I see everything that is listed in the OP has been true. If you are claiming he is lying about something please quote what his lie is.

No I'm more than done with this. It's all written (over and over and over) in my many replies already. If you don't want to read I cba answering you either. If you read and still can't figure out, fine, just ignore my comments and my ratings.

I'm a well established trader, I held (a lot of) people's money over hundreds of transactions, escrowed some more, and the like. Shown some good experience and insight to mods. For nearly a year. No you don't just come here and do a couple of trades for $10 and become trusted, neither you bribe mods for it.

As I said before: the system is far from perfect but not total shit like you want to believe cause it's not swinging your way this time.

Best of luck on the forum (you'll need with this level of naivety of yours).

So you are promising to not post here again correct?  Actually, if you truly are done then you won't even reply to this.  We can hope.
Rainer4256

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:47:48 PM

do us all a favor and tell us exactly what he lied about? from what I see everything that is listed in the OP has been true. If you are claiming he is lying about something please quote what his lie is.

No I'm more than done with this. It's all written (over and over and over) in my many replies already. If you don't want to read I cba answering you either. If you read and still can't figure out, fine, just ignore my comments and my ratings.

I'm a well established trader, I held (a lot of) people's money over hundreds of transactions, escrowed some more, and the like. Shown some good experience and insight to mods. For nearly a year. No you don't just come here and do a couple of trades for $10 and become trusted, neither you bribe mods for it.

As I said before: the system is far from perfect but not total shit like you want to believe cause it's not swinging your way this time.

So you are promising to not post here again correct?  Actually, if you truly are done then you won't even reply to this.  We can hope.

+1

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:33:23 PM

Shitly is retarded and he will come back. Thanks to this moron the DEV might actually do a run with the BTC as he is now already tagged as scammer, nothing to lose. Then retarded shitly will tell us how smart he is and tried to warn us.
Rainer4256

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:54:40 PM

Shitly is retarded and he will come back. Thanks to this moron the DEV might actually do a run with the BTC as he is now already tagged as scammer, nothing to lose. Then retarded shitly will tell us how smart he is and tried to warn us.

Agreed. But I think the dev is honest and is currently working on his mining pool.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
SweetLou

Activity: 210

http://Sweet.Domains

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 10:22:20 PM

i have read the whole thread and you never once stated exactly what was a lie. you can speculate all you want but you have never pointed out exact verbiage posted that was not true. This has been my argument from the start and will continue to be my argument. and marking someone as running a ponzi is unjust when your claim dev is lying has never been proven. we can go back and forth with this all day long to all comes back to you being wrong for your actions. maybe posting a warning in the thread is acceptable but posting negative trust is overboard for this case.

I sell domain names, check out my thread here or you can also visit my website Sweet.Domains.
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:56:01 PM

Is anyone investing in standard coin now a days?
trdiablo

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:24:58 PM

The GER is 4 satoshi but at Bittrex the value is at 7 satoshi so that is good news.

Kreativekrypto

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:52:52 PM

I think everyone was chased off at this point. It's too bad.
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:57:17 AM

Since the price GER won't drop. There is no reason for selling.
sameev29

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:48:36 AM

Since the price GER won't drop. There is no reason for selling.

Where is the dev to keep us updated about this venture.
jomay

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:23:48 PM

I feel bad for people who invested in this and the owner if it turns out it all is legit.
I really feel bad for all of them, as 1 person can just destroy all this with a mouse click and a big ego.
Just because he did his trading here on a forum while others did a whole lot more trustful trading elsewhere.
Kinda feel more and more ashamed to be part of this BTC community latly and consider I should just better quit as it's filled with trolls and unhealthy amounts of ego who can't understand they should provide evidence before making accusations.
Very good description of ghastly ghibly. He must get some sick sense of pleasure "dominating" people on this forum with his stinky trust he got somehow. His life outside this forum must suck or be non-existent.

He also serves as a perfect warning sign not to trust people because they have 350 posts - posts devoid of relevant information and incredibly repetitive.

It's annoying that he did not (and probably still does not) understand the system, but still feels entitled to comment repetitively... worse than a bad politician.

BTC 1NoV8NFSB7eiuK2aABFtBTdUdXhbEdG7Ss
LTC LaFyWSfzKY7CKwwmbxhyf8S2iJvfT7JFtL YAC YKKwR5B64Z9ww971J42vEGVPaema623Tz6
trdiablo

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:07:12 PM

Best we can do is move and stop talking about that idiot. Lets start promoting this coin!

DEV, let me know what I can do to help you!
sameev29

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:28:35 PM

Best we can do is move and stop talking about that idiot. Lets start promoting this coin!

I agree.Whats the bugging with one person when coin should be the main focus.
hucker

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:37:46 PM

+1
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:04:52 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 02:54:32 PM by ghibly79

I feel bad for people who invested in this and the owner if it turns out it all is legit.
I really feel bad for all of them, as 1 person can just destroy all this with a mouse click and a big ego.
Just because he did his trading here on a forum while others did a whole lot more trustful trading elsewhere.
Kinda feel more and more ashamed to be part of this BTC community latly and consider I should just better quit as it's filled with trolls and unhealthy amounts of ego who can't understand they should provide evidence before making accusations.
Very good description of ghastly ghibly. He must get some sick sense of pleasure "dominating" people on this forum with his stinky trust he got somehow. His life outside this forum must suck or be non-existent.

He also serves as a perfect warning sign not to trust people because they have 350 posts - posts devoid of relevant information and incredibly repetitive.

It's annoying that he did not (and probably still does not) understand the system, but still feels entitled to comment repetitively... worse than a bad politician.

Talking to yourself? All you did was attacking me on details over and over without denting the main point one bit. Was thinking you were genuine (maybe a bit of a detail obsessed nerd) at some point but you are turning out to be just another one of these trolls.

That's fine though, one less person to care replying to in the future.

Side note: it's not one person "destroying trust". Some 4 - 5 users dismissed this as a scam, including Tomatocage who is pretty experienced around there, more than me, and some other sr./hero members.
If someone has to stop and reflect that's maybe you.
You'll grow some experience eventually, don't worry. "That's how we learn!" cit.

P.s.: @Tekkerr, quitting may be wise, since you'll end up scammed here most likely anyway
lucienlu

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:05:57 PM

It is not difficult. Just click on the word "trust" below username TheRealStandard.
On this trust page scroll down, enter the risked amount of BTC, enter your comment and click submit.
That is all. Smiley

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T4gejMMptw2hAf4Zi1BbD4ZtvJDEqeGXE8
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pw2t7Ly1uFCjGiZrKhYeXWJnxfp6ttcC6g
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:08:32 PM

Now this is weird, I though it was me who can't understand the system and the only one "crying" there, ranting and whatnot, while everybody else can see the light and the legitness of this coin.
Weird weird werd! I'm so totally surprised.
hucker

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:32:11 PM

It is not difficult. Just click on the word "trust" below username TheRealStandard.
On this trust page scroll down, enter the risked amount of BTC, enter your comment and click submit.
That is all. Smiley

Not possible unless you have trust yourself.  Which is why ghibly has the only vote.  What a screwed up system.
trdiablo

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Now this is weird, I though it was me who can't understand the system and the only one "crying" there, ranting and whatnot, while everybody else can see the light and the legitness of this coin.

lol, exactly as I predicted few pages back. ghibly gives this guy negative trust for no reason at all, DEV has big red warning sings under his name, newcomers that come to the thread see that DEV has negative trust, they don't check details to see it is only because of one person. Then few days later ghibly comes back here to say he was right all the time because everyone stopped investing in the coin!
Yes, I am totally surprised also ghibly! Man, you must be so much fun at parties and have so many friends.

But to give you a serious answer Ghibly, read on. Italian is your native language, but your english is quite good so i am assuming you are an educated person that has a good job. So let's have a serious discussion instead of trolling. You are blaming DEV of running Ponzi scheme, right? Now let us look at the definition of Ponzi scheme.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme

DEV is not paying us from capital gained by new investors and DEV is also not the only place where we can get trade STD as on Bittrex I can trade my coins for BTC.
DEV did not promise any short-term returns, in fact on his homepage he is talking about years before we have profit
STD also doesn't need an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme. First round 16 BTC was invested, second round it could be that only 8 BTC is invested and third round only 4 BTC.

And most importantly, DEV could have just collected IPO money and ran away, he didnt and paid us the STD coins.
So DEV and STD do not comply to any of the main features that a Ponzi scheme has. Also atm your negative trust is not hurting the DEV, in fact one could think you are DEVs sockpuppet as you are now helping the DEV to dissappear with all the BTC. As he is tagged as scammer already he has nothing to lose.

So just be reasonable here, give this guy a chance and if he makes one mistake then leave a negative trust.
thanks!

SweetLou

Activity: 210

http://Sweet.Domains

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 08:56:42 PM

lol, exactly as I predicted few pages back. ghibly gives this guy negative trust for no reason at all, DEV has big red warning sings under his name, newcomers that come to the thread see that DEV has negative trust, they don't check details to see it is only because of one person. Then few days later ghibly comes back here to say he was right all the time because everyone stopped investing in the coin!
Yes, I am totally surprised also ghibly! Man, you must be so much fun at parties and have so many friends.

But to give you a serious answer Ghibly, read on. Italian is your native language, but your english is quite good so i am assuming you are an educated person that has a good job. So let's have a serious discussion instead of trolling. You are blaming DEV of running Ponzi scheme, right? Now let us look at the definition of Ponzi scheme.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme

DEV is not paying us from capital gained by new investors and DEV is also not the only place where we can get trade STD as on Bittrex I can trade my coins for BTC.
DEV did not promise any short-term returns, in fact on his homepage he is talking about years before we have profit
STD also doesn't need an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme. First round 16 BTC was invested, second round it could be that only 8 BTC is invested and third round only 4 BTC.

And most importantly, DEV could have just collected IPO money and ran away, he didnt and paid us the STD coins.
So DEV and STD do not comply to any of the main features that a Ponzi scheme has. Also atm your negative trust is not hurting the DEV, in fact one could think you are DEVs sockpuppet as you are now helping the DEV to dissappear with all the BTC. As he is tagged as scammer already he has nothing to lose.

So just be reasonable here, give this guy a chance and if he makes one mistake then leave a negative trust.
thanks!

+1

I sell domain names, check out my thread here or you can also visit my website Sweet.Domains.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: