Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 25312 times)
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:46:56 PM

ghibly is now leaving negatives on us aswell as the original poster.  ghibly, you've been reported to the moderator.  Now grow up or go spam another forum.

Legit, since you are leaving fake feedbacks to me to begin with. Already stated I will do that. Report all you want, trust system is not moderated (otherwise you'll be banned by now).
hucker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:51:28 PM

ghibly is now leaving negatives on us aswell as the original poster.  ghibly, you've been reported to the moderator.  Now grow up or go spam another forum.

Legit, since you are leaving fake feedbacks to me to begin with. Already stated I will do that. Report all you want, trust system is not moderated (otherwise you'd have been banned by now).

YOU started it by leaving a fake feedback on the dev.  Unless you bought coins from him and never received them (which has not happened in a single case), then you had no right to do that.  Everyone who has left you a negative is because of that.  YOU are the one that abused the system, and you can't handle it when people retaliate.  Now as I said, stop throwing your toys out of the pram and get a life.

Remove your fake negative from the dev, and we will all remove ours from you.  There are more of us with more feedbacks to leave, so all you're doing is ruining your own reputation.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:00:18 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 11:59:56 PM by ghibly79

I knew you were not actually ignoring me ahah xD

My tag to the dev was legit and I explained myself ad nauseam and not going into it again. You may  of course disagree but you cannot leave a negative to me cause you disagree (you yourself said this would be wrong Wink coherency).

You are free to ignore me and my warnings though. You are free to abuse the system yourself and take my negative too ofc. I'll handle people who "retaliate" fine and dandy, as you can see.

I can't care less for your feedbacks, it won't even show beside for you and for anyone who have you under his trust tree (try creating a new account and see for yourself).
Unfortunately no trustworthy member here is going to leave a negative to me cause they understood I am right.
Maybe you didn't get how the system works.
hucker

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:09:01 PM

I knew you were not actually ignoring me ahah xD

Yes I'm ignoring you, I clicked ignore.  The forum isn't perfect, so I do still get an email when you post, but I see "ignored".  I only chose to reply to you because I spotted you childishly gave me a negative.

My tag to the dev was legit and I explained myself ad nauseam and not going into it again. You may  of course disagree but you cannot leave a negative to me cause you disagree (you yourself said this wold be wrong Wink coherency).

It's not my opinion, it is a FACT that you left a trust negative on the dev incorrectly.  Trust is for TRADES ONLY.  You are not trading with the dev, you are making assumptions.

You are free to ignore me and my warnings though.

Why didn't you just post one warning then?  Why have you posted now about 50 times to this thread?  Why didn't you just make your opinion on the coin known and leave it at that for everyone to decide?  You have taken it upon yourself to attack the dev and reduce the value of his coin.  If I was the dev I seriously would have taken you to court by now for libellous damages.  You are a lowlife who should have his account removed from this forum immediately.

You are free to abuse the system yourself and take my negative too ofc. I'll handle people who "retaliate" fine and dandy, as you can see.

How stupid can you get?!?  YOU abused the system.  YOU left a negative on the dev which was NOT for a trade.

I can't care less for your feedbacks, it won't even show beside for you and for anyone who have you under his trust tree (try creating a new account and see for yourself).

Yes we all know the trust system on here is a badly designed piece of crap.  But everyone can read all the feedbacks everyone has given you, even if it doesn't change the number properly.  If I were a new person deciding whether to trade with you or not, I'd read all your feedbacks, see a pile of red, and steer well clear.

Unfortunately no trustworthy member here is going to leave a negative to me cause they understood I am right.
Maybe you didn't get how the system works.

The system doesn't work.  It's an "it's who you know" shambles, similar to masons.

[clicks ignore again]  So don't waste your time replying, because it won't be read.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:24:23 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 11:48:40 PM by ghibly79

I only chose to reply to you because I spotted you childishly gave me a negative.

Talking to yourself there ^^' How cute.

It's not my opinion, it is a FACT that you left a trust negative on the dev incorrectly.  Trust is for TRADES ONLY.  You are not trading with the dev, you are making assumptions.

Nope, look around the forum just a bit and you will see you can leave a negative in other circumstances too. Would be a pretty weak system otherwise. You are new and it shows, no offense there.

Why didn't you just post one warning then?  Why have you posted now about 50 times to this thread?  Why didn't you just make your opinion on the coin known and leave it at that for everyone to decide?  You have taken it upon yourself to attack the dev and reduce the value of his coin.  If I was the dev I seriously would have taken you to court by now for libellous damages.  You are a lowlife who should have his account removed from this forum immediately.

'Cause this is a scam, not only a bad coin. Otherwise I'd have just left a reply "bad coin!" Wink Subsequent replies are just (mostly) answers to personal attacks, cause I just can't let them go. Yes this is a bit childish on my part too, but small stuff compared to the level of some others in this thread, so bear with it xD
Skipping other nonsense.

How stupid can you get?!?  YOU abused the system.  YOU left a negative on the dev which was NOT for a trade.

Already answered above. Btw your abuse is even worse since you faked an amount of btc lost (10).

Yes we all know the trust system on here is a badly designed piece of crap.  But everyone can read all the feedbacks everyone has given you, even if it doesn't change the number properly.  If I were a new person deciding whether to trade with you or not, I'd read all your feedbacks, see a pile of red, and steer well clear.

Nope, they'll have to expand the "untrusted feedbacks" tab, and nobody usually gives a fuck. The few who will will notice there are a bunch of red tagged users leaving OT feedbacks. No big deal xD
The system is not perfect, but working fine in this case.

The system doesn't work.  It's an "it's who you know" shambles, similar to masons.

[clicks ignore again]  So don't waste your time replying, because it won't be read.

Good, but just do it this time. Regards.
hucker

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:28:07 PM

"ghibly79

Re: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate

This user is currently ignored."

Yet still replies!  What an idiot!
Kay0r

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:04:13 AM

Any news on the STD multipool?
I'm already warming up my gridseeds.

Do you know of any ASICS that do better than a Radeon R9 290 at scrypt?

I just bought 2 of these.
The problem is that those do only vanilla scrypt, not scrypt-n or scrypt-jane.
Oh, and there's the knc titan incoming

I'm not sure if I should go for ASICs.  I've always used graphics cards, because they are always graphics cards - i.e. at end of mining life, they can be sold to play games on.  Out of date ASICs are worthless.  What is this scrypt-n & scrypt-jane?  Does that mean I can't mine certain coins?  I currently use multipool, I don't really want to stick to one coin.  Also will GUIMiner (Windows 7/8) run ASICs?

It's a matter of choice.
GPUs won't last more than 2 years mining, beacuse you'll fry them. Best to do is mine 6-12 months and resell them.
ASICs are more efficient in terms of power draw, so you get your ROI sooner, that's all.
Yes, scrypt ASICs won't mine scrypt variants for now (E.G. Vertcoin).
Scrypt multipools are fine with ASICs.
AFAIK GUIminer won't work.

If the above post was helpful, please consider donate BTC to 1F6BBUcpJLbGoXuftGYa9YSZkCCVHYdHAP
-gagapool.pw-  Multialgo/Multicoin payout. The first of its kind.
hucker

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:49:29 AM

It's a matter of choice.
GPUs won't last more than 2 years mining, beacuse you'll fry them. Best to do is mine 6-12 months and resell them.
ASICs are more efficient in terms of power draw, so you get your ROI sooner, that's all.

I'm not so sure about the 2 years.  If they're gonna break, it'll probably be in the 1 year warranty period, and don't a lot of them have a 3 year manufacturer warranty too?  The only one I broke was only 2 months, and that got excessive dust on the little capacitors and they exploded.  I think that was bad design anyway because later ones had much bigger capacitors there.

Yes the power cost is ridiculous with GPUs, that's the reason I'm thinking of ASICs.

If I use a scrypt multipool with an ASIC, what happens when the pool switches to a coin it can't do?

I like GUIminer-scrypt, as it just works.  Tried cgminer and it was a horrid interface and I could never get it to do more than one GPU at a time.  I'm a Windows user only, I don't like text mode stuff.
Kay0r

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:51:38 AM

It's a matter of choice.

I'm not so sure about the 2 years.  If they're gonna break, it'll probably be in the 1 year warranty period, and don't a lot of them have a 3 year manufacturer warranty too?  The only one I broke was only 2 months, and that got excessive dust on the little capacitors and they exploded.  I think that was bad design anyway because later ones had much bigger capacitors there.

Yes the power cost is ridiculous with GPUs, that's the reason I'm thinking of ASICs.

If I use a scrypt multipool with an ASIC, what happens when the pool switches to a coin it can't do?

I like GUIminer-scrypt, as it just works.  Tried cgminer and it was a horrid interface and I could never get it to do more than one GPU at a time.  I'm a Windows user only, I don't like text mode stuff.

If people starts to break GPUs often due to mining, manufacturers will start to refuse product replacing, citing overclocking; honestly, i can't blame them, shall they go for this choice.
Scrypt multipools only mine scrypt coins, they cannot switch from scrypt to scrypt-n. At least for now.
I am a windows user too, and if you accept my suggestion, you should learn cgminer/sgminer/bfgminer commands, you can do amazing things with it. Things you can't do with guiminer.

If the above post was helpful, please consider donate BTC to 1F6BBUcpJLbGoXuftGYa9YSZkCCVHYdHAP
hucker

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:54:06 AM

If people starts to break GPUs often due to mining, manufacturers will start to refuse product replacing, citing overclocking; honestly, i can't blame them, shall they go for this choice.

I don't overclock my GPUs, and I run them at the intended clock speed and limit the temperature to well under the rated maximum.  If the manufacturer is going to refuse replacements, then the graphics card has to have some kind of log of how fast it's been run, otherwise what's to stop miners just saying they played games on it without overclocking it?  Anyway most Radeon R9 290 cards overclock automatically if they're under max temperature and/or the manufacturer of the card has already overclocked the GPU faster than AMD intended.

Scrypt multipools only mine scrypt coins, they cannot switch from scrypt to scrypt-n. At least for now.

Cool.

I am a windows user too, and if you accept my suggestion, you should learn cgminer/sgminer/bfgminer commands, you can do amazing things with it. Things you can't do with guiminer.

Guiminer uses cgminer, it's just a front end.  I will give an ASIC a shot I think, as with current coin prices, I'm breaking even with electricity costs.  It sounds safer than stealing the electricity!

I take it all ASICS will run with cgminer?
Kay0r

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:19:11 AM

A slightly modified version of it, yes.

SweetLou

Activity: 210

http://Sweet.Domains

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 04:41:12 PM

and he's back again... ghibly stop being a hypocrite by coming back. you said you were done with this so stop coming back with your nonsense. You obviously are making this a personal vendetta against the dev. stick with your black coin you seem to love so much and leave standard coin be.

I sell domain names, check out my thread here or you can also visit my website Sweet.Domains.
hucker

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:46:25 PM

and he's back again... ghibly stop being a hypocrite by coming back. you said you were done with this so stop coming back with your nonsense. You obviously are making this a personal vendetta against the dev. stick with your black coin you seem to love so much and leave standard coin be.

Why do people trade on here anyway?  Don't they know there's things like Cryptsy which are automated, fast, and risk-free?
Tekkerr

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:12:43 PM

Just wanted a third red party member in a row.
We need 1 more to play cards Smiley
hucker

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:29:24 PM

Just wanted a third red party member in a row.
We need 1 more to play cards Smiley

I was expecting something witty about communism there.
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:52:25 PM

is there any sign of the DEV??? Is he still alive?
Kay0r

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:23:03 PM

Just read page 11

sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:43:05 PM

Just read page 11

Where does that leave us?
SweetLou

Activity: 210

http://Sweet.Domains

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 10:53:13 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 03:01:42 AM by SweetLou

Just read page 11

as stated on pg 11 he is still working on the multipool to help increase the value of the coin. Currently we can mine the coin directly on one of the pools and it can be traded on the internal exchange and on bittrex.

I sell domain names, check out my thread here or you can also visit my website Sweet.Domains.
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:46:28 PM

Just read page 11

as stated on pg 11 he is still working on the multipool to help increase the value of the coin. Currently we can mine the coin directly on one of the pools and it can be traded on the internal exchange and on bittrex.
Why launch a multipool? There are lots of them on the web. And I think it's really a problem to launch a coin without the software being ready.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: