Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 25312 times)
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:48:32 PM

Dev at this point can you give investors examples of why we should hold our coins anymore? Its a deserted wasteland in this thread and weeks since twitter active etc.
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:59:01 PM

Dev at this point can you give investors examples of why we should hold our coins anymore? Its a deserted wasteland in this thread and weeks since twitter active etc.

Yes, dev you should keep us updated with details of total development of the coin.
anteco

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:57:01 PM

http://pool.standardcoin.net/

not transactions !!!!!!!!!!!!
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:11:00 PM

DEV, would be nice to hear your latest updates  Roll Eyes
rdongxie

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:14:47 PM

i love StandardCoin~~~~~
anteco

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:56:29 PM

I do also love it if you received it mined
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:21:44 AM

Let's stop calling him Dev! , Clown is his real name.

When u messed it up ok fine.  Be honest, send a note and give the BTC back. We send our coins back and u pay our price we paid for this joke. In this way you don't loose your face.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:10:28 AM

He's probably busy with this other "project" ..^^' https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568661.0

Let him sca...work in peace damn it!
SweetLou

Activity: 210

http://Sweet.Domains

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:52:46 PM

He's probably busy with this other "project" ..^^' https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568661.0

Let him sca...work in peace damn it!

well if you seem so certain that is him why dont you negative trust him like you did with this one.

I sell domain names, check out my thread here or you can also visit my website Sweet.Domains.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:29:58 AM

Cause this time he was smart enough not to include the ponzi component, as I wrote in that thread too. You don't automatically lose money the moment you invest with multicoin, having to hope for new investors to cover your loss like with std. There's "just" the ipo in disguise, and he have to actually run with the money.
I'm just 90% sure it's another scam, not 100%

Look at the thread: same wording, same english level, same thread layout and desing. Even the website is similar.
trdiablo

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:04:41 PM

Maybe just my PC but selling STD on the exchange seems to no longer be possible. Tried with 3 different browsers, hangs on "Generating your STD Deposit Address".

And DEV is no where to be seen anymore. Thanks to Ghibly, the dev had nothing to lose anyway as he was already tagged as scammer so he ran away with the 16 BTC.
This was probably a scam that has been set-up together with Ghibly by the DEV. In fact, the DEV might be Ghibly himself.  

ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:25:41 PM

Makes sense: if one wants to scam he'll scare away people warning it's a scam, cause just waiting patiently for more btc to come in and then running would be so old fashioned.

You, my friend, are in dire need for help xD

Anyway I'll wait some more time before dropping another neg for this further (though predictable) scam, if confirmed.

And I'll try not to laugh too hard at you guys since after all you lost money already (despite all my efforts).

Now hurry and go throw some more at his other "project", multicoin, there is still time Wink

trdiablo

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:10:01 PM

Makes sense: if one wants to scam he'll scare away people warning it's a scam, cause just waiting patiently for more btc to come in and then running would be so old fashioned.

You, my friend, are in dire need for help xD

Anyway I'll wait some more time before dropping another neg for this further (though predictable) scam, if confirmed.

And I'll try not to laugh too hard at you guys since after all you lost money already (despite all my efforts).

Now hurry and go throw some more at his other "project", multicoin, there is still time Wink

Sure man, that is why you first waited for everyone to deposit BTC and THEN you decided to mark him as scammer.
It is because you are such a good guy that was trying to help everyone!

Enjoy the BTC you will receive from the DEV, was it a 50/50 deal? It was a good scam, congratulations.
Looking forward to your next scam.

In any case, I am not so cool as you are so I will not laugh at anyone that has lost BTC because of this. It is not funny for those people.
Luckily my loss is small.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:34:51 PM

Why bothering posting at all, I could just have waited and then run away if that was the case. Dev is a new account, anonymous xD No need to "tag myself as a scammer" to have "an excuse" to run and some other uselessly elaborate stuff like that cause there is zero need to do that ahaha
Counterproductive, if anything ^^'

You are making yourself look stupid, seriously. Kinda entertaining, but have some dignity ^^'
trdiablo

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:57:25 PM

Why bothering posting at all, I could just have waited and then run away if that was the case. Dev is a new account, anonymous xD No need to "tag myself as a scammer" to have "an excuse" to run and some other uselessly elaborate stuff like that cause there is zero need to do that ahaha

You are making yourself look stupid, seriously. Kinda entertaining, but have some dignity ^^'

As you are too retarded too realize what I am doing I will explain.

I am doing the same you did to DEV. Accusing you of being a scammer with 0 evidence. Coming up with some insane theory.

Anyway, I am done with StandardCoin. It is now for me a closed chapter, time to move on. Don't really care anymore.

Ciao

ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:12:25 PM

As you are too retarded too realize what I am doing I will explain.

I am doing the same you did to DEV. Accusing you of being a scammer with 0 evidence. Coming up with some insane theory.

Anyway, I am done with StandardCoin. It is now for me a closed chapter, time to move on. Don't really care anymore.

Ciao

Except mine was no insane theory, and is in fact getting more and more evident by the minute.
You are going funny lenghts not to admit I was right, that's what you are doing.

Yeah, time for you to move on to the next scam. Let me suggest Multicoin again, very suitable Wink
CombatVolcano

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:14:13 PM

wtf

is pool.standardcoin.net totally weird for anyone else
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 04:01:56 PM

█ ★Standardcoin (STD) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Standardcoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy

trdiablo

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:40:50 PM

Yesterday I tried to send all my STD to address sP2y3fEHBh9QNmHfj8g14iVacR6u2bLUer

I have 370 confirmations since yesterday and 4 connections to network

However the coins did not arrive at that address

The STD block explorer still says Address not seen on network

I restarted the wallet a couple of times but no change. Anyone know what I can do?

Also, I would like to try to send another small amount to this address to see if that triggers something.
As I have 0 left, if anyone could send me a tiny amount of 10 STD to sP6jGDzwx4ZHpWAzy5qiKR6sU2tLbZfGJd so I can try that I would be very grateful
trdiablo

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:37:01 AM

Da fuck, standardcoin.net is now offline .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: