Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:51:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX]HEISENBERG HEX - OFFICIAL THREAD!![HEX]  (Read 53888 times)
Goattrading

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:05:26 PM

Awesome! Thank you for the continued effort

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:09:05 PM

Nice work!!!! Thank you!
HeisenbergHex (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:41:36 PM

Get cracking those blocks folks!!!

Dev Donations: Tde6orMb6qscKKtco7oSh37jH2WMUZ7vuX
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:18:41 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 05:30:39 PM by bangomatic

The OP has been UPDATED to ADD NEW WALLETS, NEW LOOK, and NEW LOGO.

Website updated with links to new wallets. http://heisenberghex.info/

Information gathered and submitted to coinmarketcap.

BleuTrade updated to our new logo yesterday.

thesociableme compiled new wallets with the new logo & graphics by yours truly.

Now go and BUY some HEX!  Tongue
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:48:04 PM

why not re-launch? I see a freaking 477mil HEX sell order on the exchange from one person...

edit: and where is re-target specified?
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:14:13 PM

why not re-launch? I see a freaking 477mil HEX sell order on the exchange from one person...

I guess relaunch is a good option, however relaunch with deleting all the coins is a bad idea since it destroys coins reputation (if it can be done once, it can be done again). How do you know that it is one person? Do you know how to contact that person? Anyway, he will lose when the prices will go up.

pakole69

Activity: 266

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:18:59 PM

I supported hex some time ago. And i bought a lot of hex before, but now... WHY people should buy hex? Ive 15million and i dont wanna thinks isnt worth it. What can people do to support this coin? Nobody wants it because of something. Lets make it useful

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
litemaster

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:54:13 AM

Relaunch is a very bad idea. You wanna make the news with HEX? We should do a consolidated charity donation to rehab centers!!!! I'm freakin' serious.

That person with 477 mil on exchange is an idiot. Shooting himself in the foot.

BITCOIN: 13UY67yfRjRVMR6hauZJbauHiDfeM2qXSg
MINTCOIN: MdVzxTfLDrzdij9vpee1YJGotBahfsfmqs
ASIACOIN: AH7dunb5G99XzCNj1KnGCdPkqc27pRPfBu
whale123

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:06:28 AM

Any way to figure out that this is one person and any means te get in touch with him? I guess this is a serious obstacle. Maybe we should chip in for a pump.

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:46:29 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 04:50:55 PM by bangomatic

I guess relaunch is a good option, however relaunch with deleting all the coins is a bad idea since it destroys coins reputation (if it can be done once, it can be done again). How do you know that it is one person? Do you know how to contact that person? Anyway, he will lose when the prices will go up.

Yes, on the surface, re-launch sounds like a good idea, but I decided against it for the same reason that Whale123 gives here.

You cant just wipe out all peoples hard earned coin....miners/pool owners/investors. There are Loyal HEX believers here that have been mining and buying since day 1.

Instead of making their coin worthless, we instead want to make their coin valuable.

We are working on getting this coin on track and have made some serious improvements here just in the last couple weeks.

We now have a leader (HeisenbergHex) AKA Heisenair, that is very knowledgeable and knows how to get things done, the right way. He has been here supporting the community with sage advice since the beginning.
We have real C+ developers (thesociableme) he has spent some serious time supporting this community with expert development skills, Building Wallets, coin counters, etc..and runs a great mining pool http://hex.quicpools.com/
DufeRob, another C++ developer and Hex believer, has spent many hours Doing Russian translations and working on wallets.
Bangomatic (thats me) I built the new website and logo and I will keep it updated and provide graphics support for our projects.

Even though we have made some great positive changes, we still have lots to do and we can't do it all ourselves!

We need community help and backing!

The next thing we need to accomplish is getting listed on coinmarketcap. I have submitted our info to them.

If you know someone at coinmarketcap please contact them! In order to move the price up, we need to be listed there first.

Then that 477 million sell wall @ 1 satoshi is nothing but a great opportunity to buy. I plan on buying as much as I can.
HeisenbergHex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:54:18 PM

Yes, on the surface, re-launch sounds like a good idea, but I decided against it for the same reason that Whale123 gives here.

You cant just wipe out all peoples hard earned coin....miners/pool owners/investors. There are Loyal HEX believers here that have been mining and buying since day 1.

Instead of making their coin worthless, we instead want to make their coin valuable.

We are working on getting this coin on track and have made some serious improvements here just in the last couple weeks.

We now have a leader (HeisenbergHex) AKA Heisenair, that is very knowledgeable and knows how to get things done, the right way. He has been here supporting the community with sage advice since the beginning.
We have real C+ developers (thesociableme) he has spent some serious time supporting this community with expert development skills, Building Wallets, coin counters, etc..and runs a great mining pool http://hex.quicpools.com/
DufeRob, another C++ developer and Hex believer, has spent many hours Doing Russian translations and working on wallets.
Bangomatic (thats me) I built the new website and logo and I will keep it updated and provide graphics support for our projects.

Even though we have made some great positive changes, we still have lots to do and we can't do it all ourselves!

We need community help and backing!

The next thing we need to accomplish is getting listed on coinmarketcap. I have submitted our info to them.

If you know someone at coinmarketcap please contact them! In order to move the price up, we need to be listed there first.

Then that 477 million sell wall @ 1 satoshi is nothing but a great opportunity to buy. I plan on buying as much as I can.

Thanks for the update Bangomatic whilst I was in transit Internationally. I am just waiting for my connecting flight home, and will post when I am on the ground at home.

Like Bangomatic said, a lot of people have put a lot of work in for very little reward. We need everyones support to get this flying folks! Get buying those ridiculously cheap HEX. They will multiply many times over once we're done. If you want to help further, PM myself or Bangomatic.

I'll be back shortly....

HeisenbergHex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:42:39 AM

Gents,

I have been doing a lot of research out there in Crypto world. It's one crazy place that's for sure!

Something that is glaringly obvious is the lack of logical way the prices are of many of the coins. Most of these coins just go crazy with an increase in price as one person sells to another without too much logic. It's also apparent that most of these coins have no Dev support, or very little at best. Some of the Devs are MIA, some just have no input, yet the coin still soars in price for no apparent reason. Usually with a premise they just sell to make a quick dollar. We do not have access to any premine!! We are in the same boat as everyone else!

So at HEISENBERG HEX we have a Dev team that communicates on a regular basis, some very solid followers with skills to help other HEX holders. All of the l issues that were from the previous team have been fixed. We now have a coin that is on track, fully supported by us, and let's face it, a BRILLIANT THEME!!

We are now looking at ways to get the HEX name out there and get people trading and mining. We can't do this alone, we lead the team but need you to all help out by showing your support too. I am personally am doing this with no help financially. To date there have been no Donations, so you really know we are here to benefit the coin and not some quick scam premine bullshit.

Slowly but surely our presence is gaining traction again. We will be soon listed on CoinMarket Cap, and looking into other exchanges. This will help once again getting our name out there. We also need to get these silly 1 Satoshi orders removed, and or bought. Please PM me for our plan and if you are willing to help. We really can quite quickly get this trading at multiples of where it's at. That will not only rocket us up the MarketCap list, but will get us noticed by new buyers.

Please get on twitter, get on Facebook, anything you can to spread the word. We have bounties for further development to further our coin too. It won't magically happen by itself. So if you have the skills, get to the Bounties and help us move a little quicker. Post on here as often as possible, the more traffic the better.

We are also looking at a Website that will have HEX as the trading medium, and possibly a few other Alts. I feel there could be a huge market for a place to buy goods from with several of the Alt currencies. We can't alienate the competition, but use them wisely to grow ourselves. This will be a longer term project.

As you can see, we're here to stay. You may not get a return tomorrow, but we want to assure you we have the interests of all HEX holders in good hands.

How many coins have a team that genuinely supports all aspects of the coin with no ulterior motive? Only a few....

HEISENBERG HEX is one of them!!

netevent

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:10:44 PM

Gents,

I have been doing a lot of research out there in Crypto world. It's one crazy place that's for sure!

Something that is glaringly obvious is the lack of logical way the prices are of many of the coins. Most of these coins just go crazy with an increase in price as one person sells to another without too much logic. It's also apparent that most of these coins have no Dev support, or very little at best. Some of the Devs are MIA, some just have no input, yet the coin still soars in price for no apparent reason. Usually with a premise they just sell to make a quick dollar. We do not have access to any premine!! We are in the same boat as everyone else!

So at HEISENBERG HEX we have a Dev team that communicates on a regular basis, some very solid followers with skills to help other HEX holders. All of the l issues that were from the previous team have been fixed. We now have a coin that is on track, fully supported by us, and let's face it, a BRILLIANT THEME!!

We are now looking at ways to get the HEX name out there and get people trading and mining. We can't do this alone, we lead the team but need you to all help out by showing your support too. I am personally am doing this with no help financially. To date there have been no Donations, so you really know we are here to benefit the coin and not some quick scam premine bullshit.

Slowly but surely our presence is gaining traction again. We will be soon listed on CoinMarket Cap, and looking into other exchanges. This will help once again getting our name out there. We also need to get these silly 1 Satoshi orders removed, and or bought. Please PM me for our plan and if you are willing to help. We really can quite quickly get this trading at multiples of where it's at. That will not only rocket us up the MarketCap list, but will get us noticed by new buyers.

Please get on twitter, get on Facebook, anything you can to spread the word. We have bounties for further development to further our coin too. It won't magically happen by itself. So if you have the skills, get to the Bounties and help us move a little quicker. Post on here as often as possible, the more traffic the better.

We are also looking at a Website that will have HEX as the trading medium, and possibly a few other Alts. I feel there could be a huge market for a place to buy goods from with several of the Alt currencies. We can't alienate the competition, but use them wisely to grow ourselves. This will be a longer term project.

As you can see, we're here to stay. You may not get a return tomorrow, but we want to assure you we have the interests of all HEX holders in good hands.

How many coins have a team that genuinely supports all aspects of the coin with no ulterior motive? Only a few....

Thanks for this post,.. I found it very helpful, informative and encouraging.
It's clear to see that the admins and a few key members of Hex are really in there pitching and have strong faith in it.
I must admit that whilst I find this really interesting and exciting, I am really just a noobie in this digital coin business. I have a few Hex coins and intend to get more as I can see this as being a good stock to be holding.
About the comments you made on the other Alt Coins and that the trading activity seems unrelated to the actual strength or support of the coin, - I understand that and at the same time wonder what are the inherent qualities of the better performing Alt coins? I suppose I'll pick it up as I go but it reminds me a little of trading penny stocks and taking a punt on various stocks in the hope that a 1c stock will jump to $10 etc.

Anyway, back to Hex. What can a person such as I be doing to support Hex more? Is there a press release or company/product mission statement or something that one could read up on to become more informed and active? For instance,.. what is it that makes Hex coin a better or more solid option than some of the other alt coins?
Should I be buying and selling more Hex,... or be mining it? What specifically would you suggest for enthusiastic newcomers to be doing to support the coin better and to help it to gain market traction?

HeisenbergHex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 06:18:55 PM

Gents,

It's clear to see that the admins and a few key members of Hex are really in there pitching and have strong faith in it.
I must admit that whilst I find this really interesting and exciting, I am really just a noobie in this digital coin business. I have a few Hex coins and intend to get more as I can see this as being a good stock to be holding.
About the comments you made on the other Alt Coins and that the trading activity seems unrelated to the actual strength or support of the coin, - I understand that and at the same time wonder what are the inherent qualities of the better performing Alt coins? I suppose I'll pick it up as I go but it reminds me a little of trading penny stocks and taking a punt on various stocks in the hope that a 1c stock will jump to $10 etc.

Anyway, back to Hex. What can a person such as I be doing to support Hex more? Is there a press release or company/product mission statement or something that one could read up on to become more informed and active? For instance,.. what is it that makes Hex coin a better or more solid option than some of the other alt coins?
Should I be buying and selling more Hex,... or be mining it? What specifically would you suggest for enthusiastic newcomers to be doing to support the coin better and to help it to gain market traction?

Thanks for the post Netevent! You already are supporting the coin by posting here and being part of our group. Welcome and thank you.

Simply keep the support, buy and mine whatever you can. Spread the word on twitter, Facebook, whatever means you can.

My post answers your question to a degree. The support from the DEV team is what separates us from the competition. The way I see the AltCoin community of late, this is becoming rare and unique. Our value will show very soon believe me. To be able to mine so easily and buy at 1 satoshi will be laughed at very soon, trust me.

If you have any ideas, skills, or input to help HEX, the HEISENBERG HEX team are always open to new ideas to further this venture.

Most Altcoins won't even come close to the dedication we offer. Try and look at this longer term though, this is where the real magic lies Wink

whale123

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:07:36 PM

Gents,

I guess our main problem now is lack of volume.
We have great development team, devoted community and huge potential, but people are afraid the first move and start bying. But I can by almost surre, that when someone with 4 BTC will appear and stary buying all those sell orders, the price will skyrocket. People who are holding their coins on 1 satoshi sell orders now will lose, and the person who invests 4 BTC will multiply it.

litemaster

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:57:06 AM

Thank you for your efforts DEV team. I really like the new logo.

BITCOIN: 13UY67yfRjRVMR6hauZJbauHiDfeM2qXSg
MINTCOIN: MdVzxTfLDrzdij9vpee1YJGotBahfsfmqs
ASIACOIN: AH7dunb5G99XzCNj1KnGCdPkqc27pRPfBu
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:41:14 AM

So who decide to take the 400mil walls down ?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:08:41 AM

HEX.e-miningpool.net pool information:
  • VARDIFF
  • PROP Payout System
  • 2% Pool Fee
  • 24/7 Uptime (so far)
  • Hosted on powerful dedicated server in France/EU

Settings for Stratum:
  • STRATUM:      stratum+tcp://hex.e-miningpool.net
  • PORT:   3337
  • Username:   Weblogin.Worker
  • Password:   Worker Password
whale123

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:14:18 AM

So who decide to take the 400mil walls down ?

Whoever is first - wins.
Imagine someone investing 4 BTC and buying all sell orders at 1 satoshi. That person would basically control the market.

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:53:12 AM

HEX.e-miningpool.net pool information:
  • VARDIFF
  • PROP Payout System
  • 2% Pool Fee
  • 24/7 Uptime (so far)
  • Hosted on powerful dedicated server in France/EU

Settings for Stratum:
  • STRATUM:      stratum+tcp://hex.e-miningpool.net
  • PORT:   3337
  • Username:   Weblogin.Worker
  • Password:   Worker Password

Thank you for adding a HEX Pool! I will add your pool link to the website.

Here is a link to the graphic if you'd like to add it to the pool page https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59904131/heisenberg/wallet2.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: