Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX]HEISENBERG HEX - OFFICIAL THREAD!![HEX]  (Read 53897 times)
blizzen

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:40:01 AM

[/quote]

I agree, I would be willing to kick in more as well. If anyone is looking at possibly helping HEX prosper, consider this:

Just 1,000,000 HEX @ .01 (1 CENT) = $10,000 USD

I wouldn't take much to move the price up to that if new features were added and little marketing along the way...

[/quote]

+1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fredericolitch

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:49:15 AM

Is there anything else in project except the idea of implementing zerocash anonymity ?
jersey19957

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:23:58 AM

NIce! my fav character  Cool
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:39:48 PM

Is there anything else in project except the idea of implementing zerocash anonymity ?

The plan was to implement PoS and then Zerocash along with some advertising. We just need an investor willing to front the BTC, or community BTC donations.

HeisenbergHex with top grade anon like zerocash, would bring a ton of investors.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:18:43 PM

my wallet wont connect, anyone have any working nodes?
Fredericolitch

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:07:06 AM

The plan was to implement PoS and then Zerocash along with some advertising. We just need an investor willing to front the BTC, or community BTC donations.

HeisenbergHex with top grade anon like zerocash, would bring a ton of investors.

Honestly, i really dont think any investor could be interested especially in hex when 100 more dynamic coins exist ...
Except if a new dev want to give a new life to this coin instead of creating a new one, i dont see, unfortunately, any futur here Sad
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:08:46 PM

Honestly, i really dont think any investor could be interested especially in hex when 100 more dynamic coins exist ...
Except if a new dev want to give a new life to this coin instead of creating a new one, i dont see, unfortunately, any futur here Sad

Depends on your reason for investing. I could say exactly the same thing for those 100 "other" coins as well. It's all subjective, it's all about what the investor finds cool or useful or if they see promise where others don't. BTW, I am an investor and I'm interested. Remember, in the real world, there are plenty of investors who invest/purchase or support dying companies to help turn them around. Some the greatest profits and financial gain come from this activity. It's called speculation...

I know there are others, give 'em time...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:37:12 PM

To everyone here with an interest in seeing HEX raise from the ashes:

I have been feeling out the Cryptocoin Revival Foundation (CRF) to see if they might be interested in helping us out. We are to the point where I think they are interested. Their last question was "What do you need help with?"

I thought that was an easy one to answer but, I was wrong, I'm not sure how to phrase the response. In the big picture the answer would be "Saving HEX" but, I think that is already implied.

So, lets hear it, what do we need help with? What changes, new directions, etc do we really want to take on and where do we want to go from here? I would like to get back to him soon, please add you suggestions if you even want to pursue this route.

Thanks!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Liquid

Activity: 826

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:46:46 AM

huh ?

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:40:27 AM

Looks like some kind a mistake Cheesy

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 11:46:31 AM

huh ?
-snip-
Well I have just found out about this coin after seeing that bug. Coinmarketcap should be contacted and for this to be resolved. There is no way in the world that this coin has a market cap of $22M and a growth of 2305600.00% while the volume says less than $200.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
zagorlord

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:49:47 PM

Hello guys,

Can someone explain how to mine this valute? I downloaded and installed wallet, and there is mining option within wallet where i put pitythehash into address. I put option solo mining because pool mining doesnt work. I am only mining at cca 1500 hashes per second. What to do to mine faster and how to join pools?

Thank in advance

With regards

Zagorlord
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:40:00 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 11:48:22 PM by bangomatic

huh ?
-snip-
Well I have just found out about this coin after seeing that bug. Coinmarketcap should be contacted and for this to be resolved. There is no way in the world that this coin has a market cap of $22M and a growth of 2305600.00% while the volume says less than $200.

zagorlord

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:58:49 PM

Hello again, can someone please take a ss under "cook" area to show me what data to enter to be able to mine ( or tell me what to enter ). I mine from windows system.

Thanks in advance
EndOfBubble

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:41:11 AM

I have been feeling out the Cryptocoin Revival Foundation (CRF) to see if they might be interested in helping us out. We are to the point where I think they are interested. Their last question was "What do you need help with?"

I thought that was an easy one to answer but, I was wrong, I'm not sure how to phrase the response. In the big picture the answer would be "Saving HEX" but, I think that is already implied.

So, lets hear it, what do we need help with? What changes, new directions, etc do we really want to take on and where do we want to go from here? I would like to get back to him soon, please add you suggestions if you even want to pursue this route.

Thanks!

Request a pump. It can be done on any coin, even of dead one like this one.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:14:57 PM

Thanks!

We need a programmer that can spend some time making improvements. We need a community that will pitch in and help. We need to convert over to PoS. We need an anon solution. Thats what everyone wants.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 01:50:25 PM

Thanks!

We need a programmer that can spend some time making improvements. We need a community that will pitch in and help. We need to convert over to PoS. We need an anon solution. Thats what everyone wants.

Got it, thx...

DNotesVault
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:01:45 PM

Thanks!

Got it, thx...

Heard anything?
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 05:10:21 PM

Thanks!

Got it, thx...

heard anything?

Negative. Posted on the 8/5. They did say they were still working on Quarkbar but looks like that is winding up. One of their strong requirements seems to be community support, that could be a problem.

DNotesVault
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:46:26 AM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Heinsenberg for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=HEX

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: