Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014  (Read 141578 times)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:51:44 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 07:04:12 AM by Mario241077

Hello all, I'm tied up for now but thought i'd just pop in and say thank you to our officers and support staff. They have done a great job marketing, providing support and developing our upcoming projects. To all our new investors , welcome to the party.

The recent increase in price has prompted a series of questions about expected value. I think that is up to you, how much do you value the solutions we provide via our D.S initiative?

Are you tired of clones? Tired of [ANN] ? We would like to introduce the concept of [UPDATE], rather than incessant releases of coins under pseudonyms, and wasting investor and trader time, we will release comprehensive software that gets regular updates in (Phases) to not only keep up with advances in the crypto-world but to also bring in new innovative features to existing products.

We intend to break the P 'n' D cycle by producing quality products that gain more value over time until less and less people are willing to sell. By thinking smart and consultation with fellow officers and investors, each and every NG officer strives for this goal.

Get excited everyone Barwizi is an amazing dev. Smiley  

yes. he is quiet / silent but hardworking and sustained Smiley

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinwc4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:07:58 AM

nrs.flipsidemining.com has been moved to a different provider with greater DDOS protection.  It may take a bit for the changes to propogate to everyone though I am seeing a few miners already connecting in and a few blocks have been found on this new setup.  

The new IP address is 37.187.55.214 so if you ping that address and get something else then your system has not seen the DNS changes yet.  

Again I am very sorry for all the trouble, however even YPool has been taken down by DDOS attacks recently and they have a much much greater investment in their infrastructure.  It is not a cheap problem to solve.  While the advice is appreciated small plans like the 20Gbps plan posted a few pages back are insufficient.  Though if this provider does not work out I will probably contact them for a quote just to see how much they would charge for a larger plan.  

Amusingly this new provider has already notified me that the host is under attack and they are mitigating it.  The attack picked up on the new host quite fast, I was not sure if it would be going direct against the IP or the DNS entry, looks like DNS lookup then.  This is encouraging though as the attack is continuing but this new providers DDOS protection is handling it.  

I am going to crash for the night and see how things look in the morning though sadly morning is only a few hours away now.  
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:08:19 AM

Don't forget to give us some love on the Cryptsy vote list guys!  

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:09:02 AM

nrs.flipsidemining.com has been moved to a different provider with greater DDOS protection.  It may take a bit for the changes to propogate to everyone though I am seeing a few miners already connecting in and a few blocks has been found on this new setup.  

The new IP address is 37.187.55.214 so if you ping that address and get something else then your system has not seen the DNS changes yet.  

Again I am very sorry for all the trouble, however even YPool has been taken down by DDOS attacks recently and they have a much much greater investment in their infrastructure.  It is not a cheap problem to solve.  While the advice is appreciated small plans like the 20Gbps plan posted a few pages back are insufficient.  Though if this provider does not work out I will probably contact them for a quote just to see how much they would charge for a larger plan.  

Amusingly this new provider has already notified me that the host is under attack and they are mitigating it.  The attack picked up on the new host quite fast, I was not sure if it would be going direct against the IP or the DNS entry, looks like DNS lookup then.  This is encouraging though as the attack is continuing but this new providers DDOS protection is handling it.  

I am going to crash for the night and see how things look in the morning though sadly morning is only a few hours away now.  

No reason to be sorry, you've been running some great pools for the NRS community and it is greatly appreciated!

If there's any way we can help, please let us know.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:14:28 AM

nrs.flipsidemining.com has been moved to a different provider with greater DDOS protection.  It may take a bit for the changes to propogate to everyone though I am seeing a few miners already connecting in and a few blocks have been found on this new setup.  

everything will be ok.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
michael8888

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:17:40 AM

Please contact the other mining pool to add support for NRS, such as ypool.net

yes everyone can pool help to stabilize the network. ypool.net was just an example

I can't visit ypool.net that may be outside China's firewall.

I have a own website in China.What can I do for you?

I was interested in barwizi's shares ,but I have not received 500 NRS that you told me ,so  I'm confused。

Never maid,it's innovation.Maybe you too busy.

I like you guys。

Good luck!

Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:19:25 AM

I just wanted to help you lose some weight load. Your work is great

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:03:05 AM

Are there any DAC's in the pipeline for this yet or not?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

DocJeff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:07:01 AM

I would be willing to host and run a dedicated mining pool for Noirshares. However I'm having some issues getting integration with the coyote protocol. If anyone has the knowledge for making this work, I have the capability to implement. Contact me if you are interested.
yeshanyong131

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:12:36 AM

I need to mine pool
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:34:10 AM

many people dump the coins Wink Wink

nearly 40% coins has transfered,what it means.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Xperianz

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:52:45 AM

I would be willing to host and run a dedicated mining pool for Noirshares. However I'm having some issues getting integration with the coyote protocol. If anyone has the knowledge for making this work, I have the capability to implement. Contact me if you are interested.
I have the same problem, just cant get it to work properly
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:06:45 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 02:52:38 AM by YoyodyneSystems

Hello all, I'm tied up for now but thought i'd just pop in and say thank you to our officers and support staff. They have done a great job marketing, providing support and developing our upcoming projects. To all our new investors , welcome to the party.

The recent increase in price has prompted a series of questions about expected value. I think that is up to you, how much do you value the solutions we provide via our D.S initiative?

Are you tired of clones? Tired of [ANN] ? We would like to introduce the concept of [UPDATE], rather than incessant releases of coins under pseudonyms, and wasting investor and trader time, we will release comprehensive software that gets regular updates in (Phases) to not only keep up with advances in the crypto-world but to also bring in new innovative features to existing products.

We intend to break the P 'n' D cycle by producing quality products that gain more value over time until less and less people are willing to sell. By thinking smart and consultation with fellow officers and investors, each and every NG officer strives for this goal.

It was very wise to make this coin PoS with rapidly reducing mining rewards (5% reduction in rewards every 3000 blocks).
That protects value and many coin devs could learn from this.

So that means that the 80 reward per block has already dropped 5% x 7 correct (21,000 blocks)?

So the current reward is now around only 52 coins per block or 14,976 coins per day (of total 1,689,823) which at current price is only around 1-2 BTC of volume to buy 100% of all mined coins daily.
Since there was 60 BTC yesterday of volume then things could get interesting. That's a lot of demand and little supply. Price = Up.

Maybe Mintpal will take an interest today. Lot's of potential and a unique coin idea. Something better to show up these other coins out right now.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 10:53:39 AM

16% fee on the Nvidia miner ?? impressive rip off (especially when the miner get disconnected it restart at 0 the dev)  Grin
even worst than xpm miner. Didn't know it was possible

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Changeispermanent

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:38:18 AM

Hello....

I want to mine NRS with my GPUs. https://nrs2.blockquarry.com has good details in Getting started but this miner looks different than the normal Cgminer I have experience with. Can someone please let me know whether we should make a bat file similar to scrypt (like in notepad).

Also, what is the electricity usage of GPUs and are GPUs cooler than Scrypt mining (Like X11).

I have a few R9 280xs. Can someone help me build my rig to mine these NRSs please.
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 12:29:16 PM

Will there be a gpu miner update?

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
yeshanyong131

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:24:48 PM

https://nrs2.blockquarry.com
完全是坑人的,,算力大了出块反而更慢了!
michael8888

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:48:23 PM

https://nrs2.blockquarry.com
完全是坑人的,,算力大了出块反而更慢了!

兄弟,你在我的比诺股NRS QQ Group :246849155 里吗?
mukegile

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:53:40 PM

Don't forget to give us some love on the Cryptsy vote list guys!  

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

give vote on mintpal too
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:47:22 PM

Guys we need an gpu pool ddos proof. c'mon those outage realy pisses me off.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: