Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014  (Read 141588 times)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:33:11 PM

I'm selling only 1 full share of the General Fund with a minimum purchase of .25 shares.  PM with interest.

I wait 24 hours for all offers, unless it can to convince me immediately
I will respond briefly to each offer

I am curious as i know nothing about the shares, how do you transfer ownership, and what is the current valuation of a share?

NoirShares is made by Noir Group. Noir Group is a DAC building dev team, and you use NoirShares to buy ownership in the DACs they build. Shares in the General Fund are angel investors, supporting NRS early on, who earn revenue from every Noir Group project. Original share price was 1btc, and NRS/NRB equivalent. Exchange rates are different now than they were at the launch. From here forward, there will only be DAC-specific venture funds. Instead of owning shares in Google, for example, you'd own shares in individual projects of your choosing, whether gmail, maps, google+, etc, as each DAC built by Noir Group and partner devs is meant to be self-sustaining (ex: DACs related to mining, exchange, news, digital content distribution, etc). Ownership is handled via private party, and then report transaction to logan@noirds.com. In the future, we will be tokenizing the general fund shares for electronic exchange.

very good description. the future it will bring

good examples

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:46:23 PM

bigvern CEO of cryptsy, waiting long today, with the adden new coins

Iam excited

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
ieatm3s

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:09:34 PM

So we are hitting cryptsy today? Gaining a lot of exposure Smiley
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:18:58 PM

So we are hitting cryptsy today? Gaining a lot of exposure Smiley

that would be the first coin / share which goes from the start upward. but I think that can happen.

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:58:44 PM

I'm selling only 1 full share of the General Fund with a minimum purchase of .25 shares.  PM with interest.

I am curious as i know nothing about the shares, how do you transfer ownership, and what is the current valuation of a share?

NoirShares is made by Noir Group. Noir Group is a DAC building dev team, and you use NoirShares to buy ownership in the DACs they build. Shares in the General Fund are angel investors, supporting NRS early on, who earn revenue from every Noir Group project. Original share price was 1btc, and NRS/NRB equivalent. Exchange rates are different now than they were at the launch. From here forward, there will only be DAC-specific venture funds. Instead of owning shares in Google, for example, you'd own shares in individual projects of your choosing, whether gmail, maps, google+, etc, as each DAC built by Noir Group and partner devs is meant to be self-sustaining (ex: DACs related to mining, exchange, news, digital content distribution, etc). Ownership is handled via private party, and then report transaction to logan@noirds.com. In the future, we will be tokenizing the general fund shares for electronic exchange.

hyz

This is cutting edge sh*t. DAC through crypto. And not just crypto related companies but for any kind of company.
You guys have no idea how advanced this is from a futurist point of view.
Check back in 20 years on this thread to look at history.
I am very serious.

Nrsinv

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:15:15 PM

I am all in as well. Even treating it as a stock. I put capital in every paycheck and it doesn't matter to me if the price is high or low. These are shares in a company. Plain and simple.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:37:25 AM

hyz

Thank you, all the information i wanted in a package small enough to swallow. It is appreciated!

Curse my luck for missing the initial buy in!

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:13:56 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 04:31:26 AM by Mario241077

I have changed the time for deals because of the requests.

so i will wait until the end of this week.

except an offer is exellent Smiley
the best bid wins

I have changed the time for deals because of the requests.

so i will wait until the end of this week.

the best bid wins

24 hours probably a little too short

the first payout from the general fund is still open

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:23:42 AM

some1 may control the price and dont raise the price of NRS

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Byter88

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:36:22 AM

Thanks for the response, I was able to sync the blockchain but now it shows 0 balance of my coins, they're not even on the stake. I did delete the wallet.dat thinking i needed to replace it with my .dat backup. Is there a way to import it manually since its not showing up? Thanks.

Just replace the wallet.dat with your backup wallet.dat and resync/rescan.

Still nothing, cant believe i messed this up this bad.

Think a bounty is appropiate now due to being a pain in the ass. 100 NRS to whomever does solve this.

To recap, i downloaded new qt, saved a few DATs, (from old and new wallet), coins were staking when i downloaded new qt but the blockchain was stuck for 8 days so i saved another DAT, went to %appdata%/Noirshares folder and deleted everything and replaced it with my old DAT. I tried the old and new wallet.dat and have done the process about 4 times already and the coins do not appear.

Also i may have dumped privkeys on the debug window when i upgraded to new wallet, but i got an error (red letters), so there was no output so i dont think it dumped. But if it did would they go to some file location on my harddrive?
wallace512

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:23:19 AM

Thanks for the response, I was able to sync the blockchain but now it shows 0 balance of my coins, they're not even on the stake. I did delete the wallet.dat thinking i needed to replace it with my .dat backup. Is there a way to import it manually since its not showing up? Thanks.

Think a bounty is appropiate now due to being a pain in the ass. 100 NRS to whomever does solve this.

To recap, i downloaded new qt, saved a few DATs, (from old and new wallet), coins were staking when i downloaded new qt but the blockchain was stuck for 8 days so i saved another DAT, went to %appdata%/Noirshares folder and deleted everything and replaced it with my old DAT. I tried the old and new wallet.dat and have done the process about 4 times already and the coins do not appear.

Also i may have dumped privkeys on the debug window when i upgraded to new wallet, but i got an error (red letters), so there was no output so i dont think it dumped. But if it did would they go to some file location on my harddrive?

Since you didn't successfully dumped your private key, keep your original wallet.dat is the most important thing you should do.

after that, go to %APPDATA%\Noirshares\, delete all the files, then copy your original wallet.dat to this folder, open the QT, just waiting the sync complete... then you should get your coins back.

Just make sure your original wallet.dat is correct, Otherwise you will lost all your coins.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:25:39 AM

hey I do not want your NRS.

but I try using to help. unfortunately my english is not so good.

1 Please describe once and out the step by step what you did?

2 if you have created a new wallet.dat and the private key imported from the old wallet.dat?

3 are displayed transactions?

4 is your nrs wallet sync?

Nrsinv

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:36:28 AM

Since you didn't successfully dumped your private key, keep your original wallet.dat is the most important thing you should do.

after that, go to %APPDATA%\Noirshares\, delete all the files, then copy your original wallet.dat to this folder, open the QT, just waiting the sync complete... then you should get your coins back.

Just make sure your original wallet.dat is correct, Otherwise you will lost all your coins.

1. I installed a new wallet on another machine
2. Took my wallet backup and dropped the wallet.dat file into the new installation before opening the client for the first time
3. Opened the wallet and unlocked (not sure if the is necessary or not)
4. Started to load transactions, sync, transactions were there !!

Found this at noir talk
Byter88

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:41:32 AM

hey I do not want your NRS.

but I try using to help. unfortunately my english is not so good.

1 Please describe once and out the step by step what you did?

2 if you have created a new wallet.dat and the private key imported from the old wallet.dat?

3 are displayed transactions?

4 is your nrs wallet sync?

Dont think the dump privkey transaction went through since i received an error.

I backed up my old and new wallet but erased everything under %appdata% and replaced it with my back up DAT.

I did have the coins in the new wallet but they were staking and the blockchain was stuck on block "24xxx" for 7 or 8 days, thats when i deleted everything from %appdata% and replaced it with old original DAT to sync. Blockchain does fully sync successfully, but my balance is gone, no transaactions, stake coins etc. Just a blank new wallet
Byter88

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:48:10 AM

Yes i did this, placed the original DAT that i saved from old wallet and synced the blockchain all the way through....What do you mean by making sure its correct? Make sure its the original one? Im using the one that i saved by going to file > backup wallet,
Byter88

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:50:16 AM

1. I installed a new wallet on another machine
2. Took my wallet backup and dropped the wallet.dat file into the new installation before opening the client for the first time
3. Opened the wallet and unlocked (not sure if the is necessary or not)
4. Started to load transactions, sync, transactions were there !!

Found this at noir talk

Initially i had the wallet encrypted and locked, but once i erased the appdata files it came back without encryption and unlocked  Undecided
wallace512

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:54:07 AM

Yes i did this, placed the original DAT that i saved from old wallet and synced the blockchain all the way through....What do you mean by making sure its correct? Make sure its the original one? Im using the one that i saved by going to file > backup wallet,

Yes, just make sure the wallet.dat is the original one. this is the key point.
Do you have an old wallet.dat before you did all this things? such as 1 weeks ago? if you did, please use it.
Nrsinv

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:57:21 AM

Yeah it's always like that when it first starts up. Sorry I couldn't help you more. Just trying to help. Didn't need the NRS
wallace512

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:01:21 AM

Yes, I also just want to help, don't need NRS.
Byter88

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:02:12 AM

Yes, just make sure the wallet.dat is the original one. this is the key point.
Do you have an old wallet.dat before you did all this things? such as 1 weeks ago? if you did, please use it.

Yes thats the one i used, and the blockchain synced fully but its blank. The DAT is date from April 20th, day i purchased from Polo and sent them to wallet. Think im gonna go through my trash bin and try every DAT file one by one, dont know what else it can be. Ive also deleted and redownloaded the new qt a few times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: