Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PiratCoin Give away crazy promo 0.01 btc free  (Read 15442 times)
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:09:07 PM

Just be patient i think he is busy with some other stuff as he always be .
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:10:23 PM

just wait for pirat to sort things out im sure he will comeback and maybe you guys can have a more bonus for this mess and im sure he will never scammed all of you

You are correct he has been dependable before.
No one knows why he didn't take minute to give a general message (for example...something simple), "Issue with family, I'll be away sorry about the delay".

maybe there is something like a very serious issue maybe he is in the hospital at this moment we never know he is not like this before

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wayneyoyo

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:35:26 PM

just wait for pirat to sort things out im sure he will comeback and maybe you guys can have a more bonus for this mess and im sure he will never scammed all of you

No one knows why he didn't take minute to give a general message (for example...something simple), "Issue with family, I'll be away sorry about the delay".

maybe there is something like a very serious issue maybe he is in the hospital at this moment we never know he is not like this before

Yes , don think he pay few btc just to take 0.01 btc from you lol
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:40:04 PM

agree just think how massive his last promotion before this one usually pirat is always online and always taking care of his promotion that is why i guess that there is something bad that happend to him i hope he is ok

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
wayneyoyo

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:49:22 PM

agree just think how massive his last promotion before this one usually pirat is always online and always taking care of his promotion that is why i guess that there is something bad that happend to him i hope he is ok

He did disappear before when the last promo i think it should be the same reason this time .
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:53:57 PM

He did disappear before when the last promo i think it should be the same reason this time .

ah yes he also dissapear he is traveling that time also but he did send the bonus to the people at the time he came back and announce that his promo is end

PRIMEDICE
wayneyoyo

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:00:19 PM

ah yes he also dissapear he is traveling that time also but he did send the bonus to the people at the time he came back and announce that his promo is end

Now we just have to wait him come back and settle all the bonus and withdraw . Happy ending Smiley
Spayse

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:04:47 PM

How many did person register and receive bonus?

"This is is action will end, like last when i post, but really want advertise by direct bonus to users, for 500 - 1000 times."

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 07:05:18 PM

Now we just have to wait him come back and settle all the bonus and withdraw . Happy ending Smiley

yeah but seems like this newbies are so impatience today they even compared pirats promotion to a ponzi Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:32:57 AM

Pirat has paid out many times before so people should just be patient.
bichha2010

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:01:16 AM

Will Pirat come back soon??

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6653

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:02:42 AM

I really wonder why many people still trust pirate guy  Huh

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:08:02 AM

Hopefully yes.
He is probably fine (just busy), but no one knows for certain.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 01:40:10 PM

Hopefully yes.
He is probably fine (just busy), but no one knows for certain.

Why you so trust Pirat ?  Shocked

just because with the current deposit of those people lets say about 1.5btc and with his previous promotion and giveaways we dont think that he will scammed there is just some kind of problem with him at the moment

PRIMEDICE
sereno

Activity: 98

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:39:25 PM

is our good pirat back yet?

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
sereno

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:40:28 PM

anyway, i trust him too. with me it worked, my friends worked also, so i trust him

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
Rulishix

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:13:40 AM

piratcoin paid me twice so I trust him fully. Gotta agree that he just needs time.
Triswardhani

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Lithium core developer

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:44:16 AM

All you have to do is be patient.
All Pirat Projects is not a scam or Ponzi.
He also human, and I am sure that he has a personal life as well in the real world. We don't even know how his personal life.
I believe 'till this day he never disappoints, what happens now is he just too late.
And although I'm really sure he will give what he had been promised.
Better late than not at all isn't?
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:59:39 AM

He also human, and I am sure that he has a personal life as well in the real world. We don't even know how his personal life.
I believe 'till this day he never disappoints, what happens now is he just too late.

Ok i will be patient , thanks Triswardhani

and also can we pls avoid posting such foul words here we dont even know what happen to pirat maybe he is the hospital or something family related problem its not fair to post such words

PRIMEDICE
sereno

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:55:31 PM

Ok i will be patient , thanks Triswardhani

and also can we pls avoid posting such foul words here we dont even know what happen to pirat maybe he is the hospital or something family related problem its not fair to post such words

couldn't agree more!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: