Yeah, I am sorry for my English. We are from non-spoken English country.
Our plan actually quite simple. We will do the following step:
1. Bitcoin.co.id is currently raising fund , example using https://cryptostocks.com/securities/120
2. We will established our office in Bali - we will open offline bitcoin exchanger.
3. We will launch mobile apps for payment gateway so merchant can start accepting bitcoin in offline
4. We will cooperate with money changer to start accepting Bitcoin ( we have the apps as well)
5. We will cooperate with Australia, Singapore, Malaysia Travel Agent and Bitcoin Exchanger for education
6. Tourist can start coming to bali by only bringing bitcoin instead of their local currency
What do you guys think ?
before even trying to fundraise a sinle coin. atleast show proof of motives.
it does not cost anything to get shops to set up bitpay accounts. only conversations.
having a person on the island trading bitcoins for national currency does not cost any large amount of set up costs. its just advertising it on bali forums that the service is available and asking shops to spread the word.
make videos of shops accepting it and a guy exchanging it (the free stuff anyone can set up without costs) then you may get funding coming in faster.
before even renting an office, there are many things you can do for free.. so please do those things and document them. this will show that your goals do exist in reality and that you have the experience and enthusiasm to see it happen.
rather then just appearing as a pseudonym on a forum asking for money. i like to see projects succeed but nobody likes to be putting money into a project that cant even show current PHYSICAL progress.
also to note. if you need "funding" just to do the free stuff, then to many people, it appears that your previous life experience has not awarded you with enough wealth/knowledge to do simple tasks. this makes people think that the project will fail before it has started, because you are not good with money or have experience in conversations to tempt shops to signup.
i hope you prove people wrong and show current progress and actual physical results.. before asking for funds