Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos!  (Read 71087 times)
Hachijuusan

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:19:25 AM

I registered yesterday night after NH Crash with my first miner.
Maybe I will join with my other Miners within this week.

Two questions as a beginner in your System:
What is the best way to offer a Baikal Miner with Multi-Algo?

I want to change the rental price and maximum time.
The miner is already rented and it will end at midnight.
Can I change the price and max. time within tge rental time or should I wait to one minute after rental ending?
Dont want to change the actual rental details.
Price will be increased a lot, because I tested only with a small amount to see how it works.

The system looks great and I will inform my friends, which are looking now for NH Alternatives.
Thank you in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PierreND1

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:11:45 PM

I have just registered trying to rent a rig but I do not understand what is the point of doing it at current prices.

For example:

Renting a Sha256 rig cost around BTC 0.0003 TH/Day but mining calculators show that it would only make BTC 0.00016 as much.

Can someone explain why renters are willing to pay so much? How can someone get a profit out of renting a rig at 0.0003?
e4f4

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:39:09 PM

I have just registered trying to rent a rig but I do not understand what is the point of doing it at current prices.

For example:

Renting a Sha256 rig cost around BTC 0.0003 TH/Day but mining calculators show that it would only make BTC 0.00016 as much.

Can someone explain why renters are willing to pay so much? How can someone get a profit out of renting a rig at 0.0003?

Just an example:

New coin with some algo shows up. You rent hash and mine the hell out of a coin.

You wait.

Coin price goes up, you sell for more than you paid hash.

Profit.

Coin fails. You lose. New game. Ride the crypto waves.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:12:47 PM

Mrr-Pool is presently OFFLINE    <... kinda pointless ant it for sellers of hash?

Sorry might be a noob here Smiley

Icon
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:25:54 PM

whelp decided to dust off the MMR account today, been a while.
I see my old rentals are still there, cool, brings back memories of my 9 series card days Cheesy
Nicehash had way to many reasons to be shitty, but their idea was pretty good, i hope to see MMR fill this space as the new king now Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Icon

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:29:09 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 09:11:57 PM by Icon

well i got a question, old NH seller of hash, .. how do i mine here ? I don't see any address to set miners to, nor the port #'s etc..

Icon
cncr04s

Activity: 70
Merit: 19

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:07:03 PM

I registered yesterday night after NH Crash with my first miner.
Maybe I will join with my other Miners within this week.

Two questions as a beginner in your System:
What is the best way to offer a Baikal Miner with Multi-Algo?

I want to change the rental price and maximum time.
The miner is already rented and it will end at midnight.
Can I change the price and max. time within tge rental time or should I wait to one minute after rental ending?
Dont want to change the actual rental details.
Price will be increased a lot, because I tested only with a small amount to see how it works.

The system looks great and I will inform my friends, which are looking now for NH Alternatives.
Thank you in advance.

Please open a ticket with us in our ticket system so we can help you if you need it.
Thanks.

--
Owner & Developer | MiningRigRentals
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:10:37 PM

Mrr-Pool is presently OFFLINE    <... kinda pointless ant it for sellers of hash?

Sorry might be a noob here Smiley

Icon

We utilized a few different pool providers to offer MRR Pool, however they are all inoperable currently.
With the recent increase in traffic, we can start running our own pools.
Stay tuned.

--
Icon

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:28:45 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 11:42:20 PM by Icon

ya i sent in a ticket asking what was the ip address/ports to mine/sell hash rate.. all i got back were a list of public pools to mine at.. not what i was looking for.. Sad

Icon

Update..

Lol told you i was a noob here, i finally clicked on my rig name and got all the info i needed, all set and mining away Smiley

cncr04s

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:22:58 AM

ya i sent in a ticket asking what was the ip address/ports to mine/sell hash rate.. all i got back were a list of public pools to mine at.. not what i was looking for.. Sad

Icon

We operate differently then nicehash. We don't have a pool yet. we are working on this feature. stay tuned.

--
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:25:46 AM

New feature announcements:

We added the ability to purchase an extension of time on your rental up to the maximum number of hours the rig owner has defined a rental can be for their rig.

--
GMPoison

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:47:17 AM

Just created an account and switched over from Nicehash, I've got all of my L3+'s listed there now!

Looks very promising!
gishab56

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:58:33 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 11:09:09 AM by gishab56

In some algorithms the price is good for sellers but not buyers. In some algorithms vise versa. I am new here and still learning how to use them.

Overall it looks great. i am a buyer and migrated from NiceHash recently. I like friendly-user's systems
Hachijuusan

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:52:26 AM

Someone rented my rig tonight and it went to Pool offline.
Give some extended time to be a good seller, but untill now the status is Pool offline.
Does this mean the renters pool is offline? My Rig shows still working.
Informed the renter about the Pool offline status with the communication tool.
Cant get more information from renter, because the profile is not found or private.

Does this status means the renters pool is offline?
Will I get my BTC if this situation will not be changed from renters side? (Already made some restart and checked my rig and it is working.)
Will I get a bad eputation due to this status?

Two rentals and the only time without problems was the time between, when mining at another pool.
Hope I will get the BTC. Otherwise I need to change to the other pool.
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:27:58 AM

from what i remember if the renters pool is offline it is the renters problem not yours ... your rig is setup fine and there pool is not ... you should still get paid for the mining it would be providing ... worse case scenario is you put in a support ticket and ask them to remove the rental due to renters pool being offline and hope that another renter comes up

merc82

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:18:28 PM

Someone rented my rig tonight and it went to Pool offline.
Give some extended time to be a good seller, but untill now the status is Pool offline.
Does this mean the renters pool is offline? My Rig shows still working.
Informed the renter about the Pool offline status with the communication tool.
Cant get more information from renter, because the profile is not found or private.

Does this status means the renters pool is offline?
Will I get my BTC if this situation will not be changed from renters side? (Already made some restart and checked my rig and it is working.)
Will I get a bad eputation due to this status?

Two rentals and the only time without problems was the time between, when mining at another pool.
Hope I will get the BTC. Otherwise I need to change to the other pool.

We only issue refunds if it is truly a rig issue. Renter pool issues are not the fault of a rig owner, and thus are not refunded against.

You'll be paid fully for the rental as long as your rig is operating properly and attempting to connect/mine for the renter.

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
BitcoinGeekBoy

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

Hello MiningRigRental.
I'm new on MRR and have some questions.
I do not understand calculation of Transaction fees. How does it calculated?
--------
Are we allowed to change our Favorite Pool by API call ?
Can anyone explain how Transaction fee of payout is calculated?
I have 0.01 BTC and Transaction fee is  0.001091. Its crazy more than 10% for withdrawal.
Is it fixed amount or percentage ?
We charge what we are required to pay to the bitcoin network for your withdraw. We charge the least amount possible. We cannot offer discounted or lower transaction fees due to the crazy high price and the low fees in general we charge for our service.

It is not possible to batch all the requested BTC payments via 1 transaction daily and then have the total transaction fee shared across the micro payments to the miners?  Is this not how most pools do the payments to miners to avoid individual expensive transactions fees for BTC.
Ladydoge

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:39:26 PM

Yeah, transaction fee is too high. I have 0.0013 btc and can't withdraw it.
maxouni

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:23:25 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 10:22:48 PM by maxouni

Hello MiningRigRental.
I'm new on MRR and have some questions.
I do not understand calculation of Transaction fees. How does it calculated?
--------
Are we allowed to change our Favorite Pool by API call ?
Can anyone explain how Transaction fee of payout is calculated?
I have 0.01 BTC and Transaction fee is  0.001091. Its crazy more than 10% for withdrawal.
Is it fixed amount or percentage ?
We charge what we are required to pay to the bitcoin network for your withdraw. We charge the least amount possible. We cannot offer discounted or lower transaction fees due to the crazy high price and the low fees in general we charge for our service.

It is not possible to batch all the requested BTC payments via 1 transaction daily and then have the total transaction fee shared across the micro payments to the miners?  Is this not how most pools do the payments to miners to avoid individual expensive transactions fees for BTC.
When I was writing about high fees it was 0.0005 BTC  Now fees became crazy 0.003.
Finally all rig owners will have to increase rental prices and it would not be profitable for renters, so it will reduce rental contracts.
As you mentioned it would be be better to implement automatic payments via one transaction for some period (day/week)
Plengo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:40:48 PM

[size=20ptThis site is a scam. Period.[/size]

I invested $50 for a 24 hours rental. The rig I rented was 100% uptime in their algo but half way through the rig was offline. They ""refunded"" me 38%.

I could never see how much I made with the rental, no where to be seen. Just a blind waiting.

Now I realized they charge an absurd fee for payout greater than I invested and I cannot take the money out.

A ripoff. Stay away from those crooked ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: