Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPC][PoF] SaveCoin | Proof of Fund Coin | 64% Interest Annually / 0.137% Daily  (Read 64585 times)
corvox

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:24:05 PM

Hmmm 2000 coins for .45 BTC would that not make the 1million premine coins worth 200k usd?

Or best offer. It's 1 coin per block, what you expected?

I was wrong, it would make that premined coins worth 5million! I am new, just asking if this is normal?

Also if thats the case, Wouldnt you want to keep 2000 coins, thats 1/500th of all coins that will ever be mined!

Like I said I am new, but something just seems odd here to me, could someone help me understand if I am understanding whats going on here?

I like the idea of mining these coins, how ever, am I missing how a value is put on a coin, special with such a high premined?

I have got 5K coins, I am selling a part of my stake because I need money.

So what you are saying is, the first miners with good gear can come in and farm 1/500th of the coins in a quick time, then after that it becomes more difficult for the coins to be mined, so the next 5000 coins may take a lot longer, therefor making the 1k you saved worth more, well the person you sold the 4k coins to now holds your majority of the stake, and hopes the prices keep going up?

So it wouldnt be normal for lets say 30 people to have 5k coins? because that would mean 1/10th of all the coins minable would be gone already??
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:26:13 PM

Looks like theres been a split chain due to the bug, will be re-releasing again shortly, all current coins are worthless from block 117 onwards, sorry.

Will update with latest blockchain shortly and new port number to start again, very sorry.

Better go fuck yourself, moron. You even don't know how to make diff retarget. I was the one who mined this premined scamcoin actually just for fun.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:28:03 PM

Hmmm 2000 coins for .45 BTC would that not make the 1million premine coins worth 200k usd?

Or best offer. It's 1 coin per block, what you expected?

I was wrong, it would make that premined coins worth 5million! I am new, just asking if this is normal?

Also if thats the case, Wouldnt you want to keep 2000 coins, thats 1/500th of all coins that will ever be mined!

Like I said I am new, but something just seems odd here to me, could someone help me understand if I am understanding whats going on here?

I like the idea of mining these coins, how ever, am I missing how a value is put on a coin, special with such a high premined?

I have got 5K coins, I am selling a part of my stake because I need money.

So what you are saying is, the first miners with good gear can come in and farm 1/500th of the coins in a quick time, then after that it becomes more difficult for the coins to be mined, so the next 5000 coins may take a lot longer, therefor making the 1k you saved worth more, well the person you sold the 4k coins to now holds your majority of the stake, and hopes the prices keep going up?

So it wouldnt be normal for lets say 30 people to have 5k coins? because that would mean 1/10th of all the coins minable would be gone already??

I mined it with gpu. No one with ASICs interested in this shitcoin, huge premine, but dev so hungry so he did 1 coin per block, so it's 50 percent premine actually. He is going to dump this coin ASAP and won't let anyone else mined coins. Scamcoin, shitcoin, etc... keep out of this shit.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:29:14 PM

And yeah, I'll fork it on the start buy using Terraminer instead of GPU.

It was not a fork, so dev is so lame...
corvox

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:30:54 PM

Looks like theres been a split chain due to the bug, will be re-releasing again shortly, all current coins are worthless from block 117 onwards, sorry.

Will update with latest blockchain shortly and new port number to start again, very sorry.

Better go fuck yourself, moron. You even don't know how to make diff retarget. I was the one who mined this premined scamcoin actually just for fun.

Wait, you are saying pre-mined coins are scams, yet you where trying to get a majority of the steak, to dump onto someone else for .45 bitcoins? See thats what I am confused on, I am trying to understand why you would try to get that many Bitcoins for it, unless you are trying to just inflate the price of a new coin in hopes of making a profit. Am I wrong to think that things should have a tangible Value?

Edit: I am not saying this is a bad thing, I am just saying it helps give temptation for someone to want to dump the premine coins, maybe he truly was using in the way stated.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:32:02 PM

Wait, you are saying pre-mined coins are scams, yet you where trying to get a majority of the steak, to dump onto someone else for .45 bitcoins? See thats what I am confused on, I am trying to understand why you would try to get that many Bitcoins for it, unless you are trying to just inflate the price of a new coin in hopes of making a profit. Am I wrong to think that things should have a tangible Value?

Yes, I hope there are still idiots who will buy such coins instamined by me. Just business, dude.
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:35:24 PM

Arrgggg!!!!!  Angry
corvox

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:37:09 PM

Yes, I hope there are still idiots who will buy such coins instamined by me. Just business, dude.

if you're in the business of being false, sure it's just business. I on the other hand am more transparent in my business. Those who are out for a quick buck, fine take it from the fools who do not know better, but if you're out to make a real living.

Then try to actually offer value to your clients, this in return will bring you higher returns on your time. This is just simple business 101.

edit: But it's people like you, who is remember as dumping a useless coin onto a client that either scares new investors away from crypto, or when that person you dump coins onto finds a real person who can bring them an good R.O.I they start sending 10's of 1000's to you to get a good return on.
corvox

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:46:13 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I see crypto more like stock/bonds it's not really a coin just yet, yest bitcoin is used, and that has made it. But for alt coins, I do not see no development of payment gate ways or anything in the ways of making it a coin.

right now it's all about the exchanges, and the volume of coins moved into other coins, this could be a good place for investors, but with people who insta mine these coins, they only see paying for the power consumption used, instead of insta mining these premined coins, wouldnt it be better to start backing coins and getting behind them.

Start your own Investment firm that specializes in altcoins maybe? sell the coins you have to investors and make sure you offer prime coins and help them grow.

napoleon2121

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:55:40 PM

The pool is at maintaince due to new chain. Waiting
Suresh Matsui (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:14:06 PM

Hello everyone, thank you for your patience!

All issues have been resolved, please delete your existing blockchain and wallet and download the latest wallet software and sync!
There will be no further issues from here on out!

Thank you for your patience once again! I will donate some SPC to those who list their address on this thread who were supportive!

Interest payments will begin on Thursday, thank you everyone and happy mining!  Smiley

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:19:16 PM

SCAMCOIN ALERT, 20M premine and 1M left for miners with 1 coin per block. KEEP OUT!
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:21:52 PM

SCAMCOIN ALERT, 20M premine and 1M left for miners with 1 coin per block. KEEP OUT!

Not a scamcoin, interest payments are made from the 20 million pre-mine as stated many times on http://speedcoin.net

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:22:23 PM

[size=20pt][/size][/b]
Not a scamcoin, interest payments are made from the 20 million pre-mine as stated many times on http://speedcoin.net

LOL, you forget about your 1 Million for "distributing on exchange" LOL.
napoleon2121

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:23:31 PM

Github source is ok?
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:29:11 PM

Github source is ok?

Yes, please update, thank you Smiley

And to those who assume this is a scamcoin, I will not stop you from thinking so, however there is no reason for this to be a scam as reasons have been stated in the original post and on the http://www.speedcoin.net website

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, however all issues are ironed out and interest payments will begin paying out soon.

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:31:23 PM

And to those who assume this is a scamcoin, I will not stop you from thinking so, however there is no reason for this to be a scam as reasons have been stated in the original post and on the http://www.speedcoin.net website

You are going to dump 50% premine and even won't hide that. SCAMCOIN.
marsandotherplanets

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:34:22 PM

Github source is ok?

Let us know when pool is ready, will we need to restart cg miner with a new port?
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:35:13 PM

can you give an exact relaunch hour please ?

Relaunch is effective immediately, please delete previous wallet and blockchain. Download latest version from http://speedcoin.net website and resync.

Thank you Smiley

bgmc

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:41:13 PM

I like the idea of fast block times, I wish more coins would do that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: