Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPC][PoF] SaveCoin | Proof of Fund Coin | 64% Interest Annually / 0.137% Daily  (Read 64584 times)
Suresh Matsui (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:21:23 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 12:43:20 AM by Suresh Matsui

Good to hear that  Smiley, give me your SPC address and I'll send you some!

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:39:07 AM

I don't think anyone is mining but me, I have 246 Grin.
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:44:09 AM

I don't think anyone is mining but me, I have 246 Grin.

Well keep mining then  Grin The more you have, the more SPC you get back from interest!

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
WolfLee84

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:31:26 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 01:17:04 PM by WolfLee84

+1 to https://miningpool.co/  Grin

Using this pool for months, great pool to join, with 5min payouts!

Been watching all the P.O.S. coins & this one looks the best so far!

SpeedCoin (SPC) will pay interest at a rate of 0.137% daily!

Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:48:25 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 12:42:27 AM by Suresh Matsui

FIRST INTEREST PAYMENTS MADE.

Testing interest payments today, I have just made an interest payment with addresses and balances recorded from block 118 to block 1769.

marsandotherplanets

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:06:17 AM

Testing interest payments today, I have just made an interest payment with addresses and balances recorded from block 118 to block 1769.

Great stuff, can i ask how you are making the interest payments? are you automating them? and if so how?
Just like to learn more about your coin.
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:41:20 AM

Great stuff, can i ask how you are making the interest payments? are you automating them? and if so how?
Just like to learn more about your coin.

Hope you were able to mine some coin and get some interest for yourself! Smiley

The interest payments are fully automated on a high speed server which analyzes the blockchain and makes payments accordingly. Today I kept an eye on interest payments just to keep on top of any issues should they arise, however everything was a success!

Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:00:44 AM

If anyone received interest payments, please post here!

Similarly, if anyone did NOT receive expected interest payments then post about that too!

WolfLee84

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 01:20:24 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 01:18:03 PM by WolfLee84

Similarly, if anyone did NOT receive expected interest payments then post about that too!

+1 to received interest payment

Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:03:07 AM

Amazing to hear this! Smiley

NEXT INTEREST PAYMENT WILL BE ISSUED ON 17TH APRIL AT 2AM GMT

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:25:01 AM

hello....if we mining use mining pool. interest payment will be paid to mining pool wallet not to my wallet ?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:14:57 AM

hello....if we mining use mining pool. interest payment will be paid to mining pool wallet not to my wallet ?

This depends on if the pool has paid out your coins to your wallet before the 2AM cutoff point. If this is the case, then you will get the interest. However if the pool is holding your coins, then the interest will be paid to the address your coins are in. It is up to the pool to keep a track of interest and pay you.

napoleon2121

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:11:17 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:52:00 AM by napoleon2121

POOL FOR SPEEDCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL
51 DAYS UPTIME
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU

THE POOL speed.poollersunited.com IS CLOSING IN 12 HOURS
IF YO DON'T GET YOUR COINS WE ARE GONNA MANUALLY SEND TO YOU
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:57:14 AM

POOL FOR SPEEDCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL
51 DAYS UPTIME

Nice site update!

pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:57:51 AM

POOL FOR SPEEDCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL
51 DAYS UPTIME

Nice site update!
another nice one
napoleon2121

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:10:58 AM

POOL FOR SPEEDCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL
51 DAYS UPTIME

Nice site update!
another nice one

yea it's mutch better. you just use your wallet addreess kai when you gather 1 coin it autopays you at your wallet :d
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:56:04 AM

POOL FOR SPEEDCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL
51 DAYS UPTIME

Nice site update!
another nice one

yea it's mutch better. you just use your wallet addreess kai when you gather 1 coin it autopays you at your wallet :d
I can try and test.
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:03:04 PM

I'm considering changing interest payments to hourly payments instead of daily, some opinions would be great!

marsandotherplanets

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:04:41 PM

I'm considering changing interest payments to hourly payments instead of daily, some opinions would be great!

Thats not a great idea, it would mean micromanaging our wallets every hour, rather than a set time of day which is beneficial to those
who have long working hours and whatnot, it also means we can ensure the coins mined from the pools will be
in our wallets on time, incase they dont automatically give us the interest. Hourly seems good. but for pool miners
like myself its too much too quick.
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:03:49 PM

Thats not a great idea, it would mean micromanaging our wallets every hour, rather than a set time of day which is beneficial to those
who have long working hours and whatnot, it also means we can ensure the coins mined from the pools will be
in our wallets on time, incase they dont automatically give us the interest. Hourly seems good. but for pool miners

+1 to daily, hourly wouldn't work as well for miners & pump/dumpers would gain to much from hourly.. We need them to hold & a daily+maybe a weekly for the ones that hold for 7days get a bigger interest rate at the end of the week..? (just an idea, but a reg daily/weekly bonus would help get them to hold & not dump!)

Duly noted, I'll keep things the same as they are for now then. I've taken note of extra interest payment idea for holding longer, seems like a good initiative to get people to hold Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: