Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 03:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPC][PoF] SaveCoin | Proof of Fund Coin | 64% Interest Annually / 0.137% Daily  (Read 64589 times)
Suresh Matsui (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:40:41 AM

Amazing work guys!  Cheesy

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:37:48 PM

an email sent:

Savecoin are cheating with the votes
We know very well what
They are doing so and they are doing it very bad.
Therefore we should do something about it now and not just talk about it

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
marsandotherplanets

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:36:57 PM

an email sent:

We know very well what

?
WolfLee84

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:37:57 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 10:54:11 PM by WolfLee84

an email sent:

We know very well what

Si, just because the community post are small.. Doesn't mean, Savecoin's Community is.. Please don't post scams to this thread, if you have proof or any Email from CoinWarz? Then by all mean, show it & if not please don't spread lies in this forum  Shocked

Edit: I have seen so many sites get hit with bots, it doesn't mean SPC had anything to do with it!
MintPal has been hit the most, but SaveCoin has a great community & hopefully had nothing to do with it Undecided
tonyk

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:02:24 PM

Those are not new freshly printed coins for the interest, right?

Where can I find more info on ‘Why this interest will not dry out one day, if it is coming from some fund? ‘

WolfLee84

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:32:44 PM

Where can I find more info on ‘Why this interest will not dry out one day, if it is coming from some fund? ‘

Hmm, can't seem to find it either... I know for a fact the Dev posted how long the PoW & PoF would roughly last, but here is your first ?? Found on the main website, also in the OP. Hope this helps you better understand, I'm sure the Dev will update the OP with it upon request  Wink http://savecoin.co/

Monday, checking the many cyptocurrency news site & found a good article for SaveCoin (SPC). Check it out, great read. http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/

Edit: Nice Darkstone1337 found the post, thanks  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570526.msg6545368#msg6545368
tuvokcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:27:01 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570526.msg6545368#msg6545368

From the Savecoin FAQ http://savecoin.co/?page_id=61

How is it possible to be paid interest? Isn’t that just mining?

Interest payments are made from an allocated amount of SaveCoin that have pre-mined prior to public release of the SaveCoin software. This amount is 20 million SaveCoin of which 19 million will be used to pay interest which will never be available to the public and 1 million will be kept aside for use on exchanges to promote growth and stability of SaveCoin. Interest payments are not the same as mining. Mining brings new SaveCoins in to existence by using computing power meanwhile interest payments are made from allocated coins that will be paid only if you have a balance in your wallet. Interest payments do not require you to use any computer power at all and do not need you to keep your SaveCoin wallet software running as interest payments will be made regardless.

cheers.
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:15:51 PM

an email sent:

We know very well what

Si, just because the community post are small.. Doesn't mean, Savecoin's Community is.. Please don't post scams to this thread, if you have proof or any Email from CoinWarz? Then by all mean, show it & if not please don't spread lies in this forum  Shocked

Banned in coinwarz by cheaters..
tuvokcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:30:29 PM

I've contacted coinwarz to get us reinstated. Please lets play it straight.

Savecoin is nicely positioned for a breakout. A little more buy support and we'll be a top 50 marketcap coin, then who knows.
marsandotherplanets

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:05:00 PM

Exactly how was cheating done? do they mean people using proxies to bypass the hour limit for free votes??
tuvokcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:14:57 PM

Reply from Coin Warz

Coin Warz <support@coinwarz.com> 2:12 PM (0 minutes ago)      
to me

Yes, will re-instate Savecoin once we determine which votes to invalidate.

Thanks!

CoinWarz

tuvokcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:31:07 PM

Exactly how was cheating done? do they mean people using proxies to bypass the hour limit for free votes??

Not sure. I've asked them why they suspect foul play. I'll post their response (if they choose to disclose).
WolfLee84

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 07:41:03 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 08:25:08 PM by WolfLee84

Voting is back up, nice to see a quick fix from CoinWarz Grin
I've contacted coinwarz to get us reinstated. Please lets play it straight.

Savecoin is nicely positioned for a breakout. A little more buy support and we'll be a top 50 marketcap coin, then who knows.

I would really like to see a report as to why & how this happen too (CoinWarz should post here!!), who's to say it wasn't someone doing it just to get us banned from being listed before them? We were all voting just fine & making sure to remind each other in the forum, why would someone in this thread want to cheat & reck it for the rest of us? Savecoin votes were going great, now this. If something happens with a coin on their site, is it not courteous to post in the coins forum as to what happen (even make a statement on CoinWarz)?  Also, are they going to just remove the bad votes & let us keep voting?

Edit: Yes, please lets vote honest after bad votes are removed Shocked

Side Note: Found a site that shows the full timeline on exchanges = http://www.bitcount.org/coin/SPC (They still have it listed as Speedcoin?)

tuvokcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:22:27 PM

Here's their reply.

Coin Warz 3:18 PM (0 minutes ago)      
to me

We have re-activated SaveCoin for voting and invalidated the votes that violated the voting terms. 

In regards to the invalid vote, all we can disclose is that there were well over a thousand votes that were obviously not made by a real human user.

Thanks!

CoinWarz

We're back to #3. But we are BACK, so keep voting.
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:23:49 PM

Side Note: Found a site that shows the full timeline on exchanges = http://www.bitcount.org/coin/SPC (They still have it listed as Speedcoin?)

Repaired.
WolfLee84

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:27:06 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 09:17:35 PM by WolfLee84

Side Note: Found a site that shows the full timeline on exchanges = http://www.bitcount.org/coin/SPC

Repaired.

Thank You, looks like a great site  Wink
WolfLee84

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 09:37:15 PM

For the SaveCoin miners out there looking for a great place to mine, with all the gadgets one could want & even a nice mobile app to keep watch on the go (tested for over a month, works top-notch)... Check out https://www.minep.it/poolvote/, as we could use a few more pools in the OP  Wink First vote has been added, also setting the http://www.online-stopwatch.com/countdown-timer/ for 1 hour  Grin

marsandotherplanets

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:51:08 PM

Here's their reply.

Coin Warz 3:18 PM (0 minutes ago)      
to me

We have re-activated SaveCoin for voting and invalidated the votes that violated the voting terms. 

In regards to the invalid vote, all we can disclose is that there were well over a thousand votes that were obviously not made by a real human user.

Thanks!

CoinWarz

We're back to #3. But we are BACK, so keep voting.

Whoever was doing it most likely had the coins best interests at heart, but that doesn't help us at this point.
I suggest we all just vote fairly, and very regularly. I would rather see the coin come up short, than take victory
but have a mark against its name in future.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:54:11 PM

Will the proof of fund work with the old wallet(speedcoin wallet)

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
tuvokcoin

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:32:13 AM

SaveCoin's Market Cap

SaveCoin's Market Cap was briefly set today at approximately $867,000 on coinmarketcap.com. Anyone see it?

This was because they included the 20 million pre-mined coins into the available supply. Later in the day, they decided to remove the pre-mine and make the available coin supply 89,689 making our Market Cap  $5,290. This is a big difference and exposes the confusion over our coin supply.

So what is our correct available coin supply since Proof of Funds is a new concept to many?

1. 89,689 which corresponds to 1 new coin per block  = Market Cap of $5,290

2. 20,089,689 which is number 1 plus the 20 million pre-mine = Market Cap of $1,185,000.92

3. 89,689 + interest paid to date + 1 million pre-mine (since the unpaid interest is not technically available coin supply) = Market Cap of $67,349.83

I think our market cap should be accurate for future investors. I also think option #3 is the most accurate.

Anyone concur?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: