Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPC][PoF] SaveCoin | Proof of Fund Coin | 64% Interest Annually / 0.137% Daily  (Read 64584 times)
welyoe

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:54:49 AM

SaveCoin giveaway!

Retweet this message and get some SPC, just retweet and then tweet your SPC address to me and I'll send some!

Tweet is here:
https://twitter.com/SaveCoinDev/status/484825879932334080

Grin

Post everywhere you can and get some SPC, let's spread the awareness people Cheesy

Retweeted ...

Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:12:09 AM

I was just wondering whether savecoin was the first coin 51% attack resistant, with Proof of fund.

Nope. It's SHA256 coin, with additional PoF feature (combining the best of PoW and PoS coins).

There are no and will be no 51% resistant decentralised coins, such resistance would mean that the coin would have to be centralised.

Thanks

Anyway it is still the only coin with paper wallets gaining interests !
No need to connect, unlock wallet, and wait ages to have perhaps 1% interests...

Cheesy

Yes, SaveCoin lets you gain interest even on paper wallets! All thanks to Proof of Funds! This is not done on any other crypto!

I must say it is simple yet very convenient.
How did you manage to make it automatically pay interest ?

Furthermore, I like Devs who don't just copy other coins feature but are searching in other ground.
Any other feature coming ?
Suresh Matsui (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:17:37 PM

I was just wondering whether savecoin was the first coin 51% attack resistant, with Proof of fund.

Nope. It's SHA256 coin, with additional PoF feature (combining the best of PoW and PoS coins).

There are no and will be no 51% resistant decentralised coins, such resistance would mean that the coin would have to be centralised.

Thanks

Anyway it is still the only coin with paper wallets gaining interests !
No need to connect, unlock wallet, and wait ages to have perhaps 1% interests...

Cheesy

Yes, SaveCoin lets you gain interest even on paper wallets! All thanks to Proof of Funds! This is not done on any other crypto!

I must say it is simple yet very convenient.
How did you manage to make it automatically pay interest ?

Furthermore, I like Devs who don't just copy other coins feature but are searching in other ground.
Any other feature coming ?

The interest payment is done from a server which calculates the interest payment due by scanning the blockchain Smiley

I'll be hoping to get more features added as time goes on, when they're ready I'll announce them publicly Smiley

--------------

We're now on http://ispace.co.uk/ mining pool!

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
coinhope7

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:05:34 AM

We need some SaveCoin marketing... some marketing bounties?  We need to get the word out on the best coin Smiley
pnoch

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:28:13 PM

BTW i'm working on SPC mac's wallet on my free time.

official mac's wallet would be really nice for SPC!
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:30:08 PM

It seems we had a couple of issues with payouts (they failed due to a "transaction is too large" message for one miner!

Everything should be started back up and running as normal again but if anyone is still missing any payouts please let me know.

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:53:39 PM

BTW i'm working on SPC mac's wallet on my free time.

official mac's wallet would be really nice for SPC!

Excellent news Cheesy

Once you get a build up and running, I'll add it to the first post Smiley

We need some SaveCoin marketing... some marketing bounties?  We need to get the word out on the best coin Smiley

Working on it, we're gaining a lot of Twitter followers now so progress is being made!

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
pnoch

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:59:55 AM

It seems we had a couple of issues with payouts (they failed due to a "transaction is too large" message for one miner!

Everything should be started back up and running as normal again but if anyone is still missing any payouts please let me know.

Tongue that would be me, thank you for your great support!
tuneman1980

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 02:01:19 PM

Way to go SaveCoin!  SaveCoin is currently the top daily performing coin on: http://cryptocoinstats.com/

http://cryptocoinstats.com/

BTC: 19YQqtEdtuWhT6nk6ArBgMTiKMEjoJ5eww  LTC: Li1RLpZm8Rx7txSnQdvZvtLMsd4XDN2vMJ  FTC: 6qAU4vtyf9LPW4yV4m4Vx1jm4ZkXJHTFP7
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:52:44 PM

After one HELL of a time getting it to recompile, SPC is back up on AllCrypt.com

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
WolfLee84

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:34:20 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 02:32:49 AM by WolfLee84

Another friendly community reminder, tweet or post @ any of the SaveCoin sites & message with your SPC address  Wink
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
YouTube
Reddit
IRC

SaveCoin giveaway!

Retweet this message and get some SPC, just retweet and then tweet your SPC address to me and I'll send some!

Tweet is here:

Grin

Post everywhere you can and get some SPC, let's spread the awareness people Cheesy
dealhunter

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:07:06 PM

Not able to start, error mesage:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

any idea Huh
WolfLee84

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 04:54:33 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 09:22:29 PM by WolfLee84

any idea Huh

Need more detail to help you fix the problem, is this the first time running the SPC program? Does it only show that message upon Savecoin, or does it do that for every wallet you open? What O.S. are you running, is your Microsoft Visual C++ up to date & or missing files?

Having tested over 200 coin wallets, with many of them having this issue on the first start (Win Vista, 7 & 8.1).
First just try to restart it a few times, that should work. In the case it doesn't work, you can try this..

If that doesn't work, I can try & help you troubleshoot it (as it could be other issues with your PC, like malware or registry problems).
Did you get it figured out, re-download the blockchain help?

Edit: Looks like you have several coin wallets & should have seen this many times already on other coins, from your post history?
Date Registered:   November 17, 2013, 11:29:35 AM ? Was this just your way of testing SPC community support?
If so, hope I was able to help you get it working  Wink
dealhunter

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:17:26 AM

any idea Huh

Need more detail to help you fix the problem, is this the first time running the SPC program? Does it only show that message upon Savecoin, or does it do that for every wallet you open? What O.S. are you running, is your Microsoft Visual C++ up to date & or missing files?

Having tested over 200 coin wallets, with many of them having this issue on the first start (Win Vista, 7 & 8.1).
First just try to restart it a few times, that should work. In the case it doesn't work, you can try this..

If that doesn't work, I can try & help you troubleshoot it (as it could be other issues with your PC, like malware or registry problems).
Did you get it figured out, re-download the blockchain help?

Edit: Looks like you have several coin wallets & should have seen this many times already on other coins, from your post history?
Date Registered:   November 17, 2013, 11:29:35 AM ? Was this just your way of testing SPC community support?
If so, hope I was able to help you get it working  Wink

That's right, I use a lot of wallets too, this is the first one not working on Win7Ultimate 64bit (latest updates installed). First time running Savecoin, data directory was not created, so I can't delete.
WolfLee84

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 09:58:56 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 01:59:14 AM by WolfLee84

That's right, I use a lot of wallets too, this is the first one not working on Win7Ultimate 64bit (latest updates installed). First time running Savecoin, data directory was not created, so I can't delete.

So you're saying it's not working still, after trying to restart it, is that correct? I have Windows 7 ultimate 64bit, as well as every other Windows system available (being a custom build/repair Technical Director for many years) & it works just fine on all of them? Would you like help getting it to work, I will help you fix your computer if you would like? Just trying to help, if that's what you're looking for in your post "DealHunter" Wink
WolfLee84

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:01:16 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 02:34:32 AM by WolfLee84

Another friendly community reminder, tweet or post @ any of the SaveCoin sites & message with your SPC address  Wink
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
YouTube
Reddit
IRC

SaveCoin giveaway!

Tweet is here:

Grin

Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:56:10 PM

Hi there guys,

First post will be updated now, thanks to WolfLee for helping with the design! Smiley

SaveCoin is running great, network is healthy and interest is constantly being paid out.

People who are holding the coin are getting richer without even needing to keep the wallet open!

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1573

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:13:36 PM

After one HELL of a time getting it to recompile, SPC is back up on AllCrypt.com

Suresh, you should put AllCrypt back in the first post.
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:16:44 PM

Suresh, you should put AllCrypt back in the first post.

Done!

WolfLee84

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 12:28:58 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 02:37:07 AM by WolfLee84

Hi there guys,

First post will be updated now, thanks to WolfLee for helping with the design! Smiley

SaveCoin is running great, network is healthy and interest is constantly being paid out.

People who are holding the coin are getting richer without even needing to keep the wallet open!

Thanks Suresh, just the start of many designs & videos to come (Will pay a good bounty for a better video, not really my area & just wanted to help). Very bright future for SaveCoin, spent almost a year watching & testing 100's of coins. This is the only coin I see as a better way/future of cryptocurrency, sure the future will bring more coins alike, but this is a very innovative coin in my eyes to date (only one of it's kind). Really hope to see some community join in & help SaveCoin grow Wink I'm actually just a hardware guy, who has a tough time building anymore (back problems etc..). Really hope to see some professionals in each area in the next months to come Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: