Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived  (Read 192198 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 04:19:47 AM

Why did you make it so easy for those with socks to join ?

Why aren't you doing something about it ?

Why did you make it so easy for those with socks to join ?

First of all there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY as of now to detect socks! Secondly just because someone does not post much, doesnt mean he/she is less of a member here. We can't disadvantage anyone just on the basis of number of posts!

Why aren't you doing something about it ?

Give us a 100% safe way to avoid sock puppets and we will do it!

PS: You can keep trolling but this is our last reply to you unless you come up with a great way of avoiding socks.

You sound like some child who doesn't want their toy taken away. Cheesy

I've already told you how to eliminate most of the puppets. Change the minimum requirement to "Jr. Member" or higher.

Also.. why isn't your trust rating showing appropriately ? You should be showing negatives but all I see is zeros.

Who were you before you became BCCdev ?

Are you affiliated with Bitcointalk ?

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 04:34:56 AM

And yes... I'm swattin at every shitcoin that moves ! Grin

I believe that we have a new contestant. Smiley

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:06:21 AM

And yes... I'm swattin at every shitcoin that moves ! Grin

I believe that we have a new contestant. Smiley

first off have to say i like the  Rockin Rabbis http://www.nkusa.org/ link, but ur being a dick....the Devs are working hard, go pick on a real shitcoin..like Doge
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:16:31 AM

We'll enjoy it just the same without the sockpuppets. Wink

If you have anything to say, say it here. Do not PM me.

I believe that you have proven your point.

Can you let us enjoy this coin?  Alt-coins are a laboratory to explore new technologies and medias.

BCC = Scam, it may end up to be.  But we can say the same thing about any crypto, including, believe it or not, Bitcoin.  

You are just loosing credibility and respect with your posts.

(sarcastic) OMFG ! I'm losing credibility because I'm demanding it from a newb account dev and this increasingly smelly IPO. lol

coinjohn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:20:24 AM

We'll enjoy it just the same without the sockpuppets. Wink

If you have anything to say, say it here. Do not PM me.

I believe that you have proven your point.

Can you let us enjoy this coin?  Alt-coins are a laboratory to explore new technologies and medias.

BCC = Scam, it may end up to be.  But we can say the same thing about any crypto, including, believe it or not, Bitcoin.  

You are just loosing credibility and respect with your posts.

(sarcastic) OMFG ! I'm losing credibility because I'm demanding it from a newb account dev and this increasingly smelly IPO. lol

guys i think we should start calling things by their own names.

1) Not even an admin from bitcointalk.org could tell you on the spot who is and who isn't a fake/double account. the only thing he could find is identical ip's, what happens if they are two different people using the same connection? so let's stop with the pointless flaming about the airdrop

2) The OP states that this coin goes out to anyone that wants to partecipate and i don't think this forum has only 900 users, so there are tons of ppl that simply didn't care. So according to the OP and with a tiny bit of logic and by being impartial you understand that you have to give everyone the same opportunity and not award only the "more active" users on the forum, the way Hippie Tech describes it is like "i'm the only one here who should be getting coins, i have more activity than you noobs".  (don't get me wrong, you have been flaming a lot on this matter and you still haven't provided a way to discover duplicates, if you do, we would gladly help you in the search and find out every last one but right now you're simply barking at the wrong tree and making bad advertisment, it's your loss too you know... since you're on the airdrop list as well)

3) In case the OP wanted to award only the most/more active users it would have been counter productive as to how to get the coin popular and/or help the forum, by cutting out a huge amount of users that are pretty much inactive and have accounts in here in order to follow the news.

4) I doubt that any one of us here is against finding and banning whoever is trying to get a double/triple/multiple share from the airdrop, but until now the only ones that can be cut out are users that signed in after the ANN, if you have any suggestions, i think i speak on behalf of everyone when i say this: please tell us a way to find them, that works 100% 
coinjohn

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:56:05 AM

Thank you coinjohn, I have retracted my response to Hippy.   Your post is more constructive and positive.

I just want to mention that he his on a "Robin Hood" mission to destroy all alt-coin, he promotes a website called Shitcoins.info, with the following mission:

"shitcoins.info is a project for the bitcoincommunity. Miners & investors are suffering harm with the dozens of shitcoins released every day. Our mission/goal is to fork, damage and stop most shitcoin projects to safe users money/hashingpower and BTC/LTCs rep"

That says it all.  

Let's see what BCC can do to "disrupt" the disrupters.

nerioseole i honestly don't know what to think, i don't like starting things for no reason or even give a reason to start something when there is none.
My suggestion would be to wait for the airdrop and see how things go from there.

truth is that shitcoins.info has some "negative intent" in the read more section, i don't know what everyone here's been through in order to judge but i think it would have a lot more visitors in the site if he asked for info about coins instead of simply shitlisting and accusing them, by simply being impartial (my thoughts).
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:40:10 AM

nerioseole i honestly don't know what to think, i don't like starting things for no reason or even give a reason to start something when there is none.
My suggestion would be to wait for the airdrop and see how things go from there.

truth is that shitcoins.info has some "negative intent" in the read more section, i don't know what everyone here's been through in order to judge but i think it would have a lot more visitors in the site if he asked for info about coins instead of simply shitlisting and accusing them, by simply being impartial (my thoughts).

I can see where you are coming from.  It must be hard for "old" bitcoin miners from 2011 - to see their BTC bags, going from $1000/BTC in January to $450 today.  They just blame it on the alt-coins popularity, and ease of being copied/modified.  But, this is the nature of new technologies. Their current behaviors are like dinosaurs - they just can't keep up with this fast moving world.  

In the 90s, when internet was starting to get mainstream, we had AOL, Altavista, etc as web search engines, Google won ultimately.  We had Lotus123 as THE main spreadsheet program, WordPerfect as THE main text editor, and dBaseIV as Database software - do you recognize any of those names today?  Bitcoin may end up with the same fate, not because it is not good, but because technology evolves.

I just attended a town hall meeting with Andreas Antonopoulos last month - THE bitcoin Evangelist.  What a great guy!  And he loves alt-coins, as much as he loves Bitcoin!  He believes that alt-coins are the only way for the Bitcoin Technology (not necessarily, Bitcoin - the currency) to try new things.  He thinks that alt-coins are the best laboratory for new innovations in the field of crypto-currencies. Something that Bitcoin (the currency) can't do anymore, because of its current Market cap - just like WordPerfect and Lotus 123 in late 1990s, when Microsoft was "playing" with a new software suite called MS Office...(and everyone was asking, "is it WordPerfect and Lotus compatible?")

Just look at the new "true anonymous" transactions developed by DarkCoin. I was able to find out that the buyer of my PC today, had over $400k worth of bitcoin in his wallet, just by looking at blockchain.info ...  That DarkSend technology, will we attractive to a lot of people - privacy is always a big concern for people.
Just look at the new concepts being developed by the upcoming Eutherium (in the fall 2014) - beta at the moment.
Just look at the social media attraction/involvement of Doge (against all odds), Noblecoin, and any others that are based on this new trend in our life.
Just look at many others that bring something to the table.

BitcoinTalk is currently the "home base" forum for crypto-currencies, the Facebook of crypt-currencies.  Who knows if BitcoinTalk won't use BCC to its advantage at one point in the future...  On the other hand, BitcoinTalk could also be a "MySpace", and an upcoming "Facebook" will ultimately replace it.

You are absolutely correct. This is main reason why i´m in cryptos. I do believe it is another step of technology evolution. Right after the internet.
It is natural that after releasing BTC there are hundreds of new ideas which are implemented in new cryptos.
BCC is the another logical step after country coins. And it is a good sign. We need to go forward.
luckiy

Activity: 88

luck

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:11:39 AM

The powerful do development plan

Great TheSmurfsCoin:TZXBCrED3VzGy28V328bmXkvkd4s9hxVsC
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:45:05 AM

first off have to say i like the  Rockin Rabbis http://www.nkusa.org/ link, but ur being a dick....the Devs are working hard, go pick on a real shitcoin..like Doge

Working hard on what?
And doge is a shitcoin?  =)))) Common , a jokecoin yeah , but it has done more than any other coins beside bitcoin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:20:43 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 11:51:41 AM by dukeneptun

I would like to help to this coin.

BCC dev, you should make some kind of bounty adresses for development. (after you create them, i will send 1000 BCC to each one of them)

I will donate 1000 BCC to anyone who makes
1. 1st Multipool
2. 2nd Multipool
3. Android wallet
4. 1st game (dice or whatever)
5. 2nd game

My 5.000 BCC for this.  Wink

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bass Player

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:40:09 AM

Minted my first BCC with the new wallet!
Good job Devs!

Can't wait for the airdrop!

btcren

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:34:01 PM

How an ipo, I don't know how many quantity, and then get
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:31:52 PM

btctalk.charityminingpools.com - Closing at the end of May!

With the PoW stage complete and BTCTalkCoin strictly PoS now we will be shutting down the BTCTalkCoin pool at the end of May.

Please withdrawal any coins that you may have on the site before the end of May.

Thanks,
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 03:08:41 PM

Working hard on what?
And doge is a shitcoin?  =)))) Common , a jokecoin yeah , but it has done more than any other coins beside bitcoin.

CMON ! Cloning shit and creating new forum account IS back breaking work ! Tongue

How the client came to be is also another freaking joke. lolz'n

coinjohn

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:32:26 PM

Hippie Tech i would actually take you up on your suggestion, can you write down what defines a shitcoin from a good coin?
coinjohn

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:33:03 PM

BCCdev the coin is not going to promote itself!!! you need to start taking some actions if you want people to take interest in it
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 09:04:21 PM

Hippie Tech i would actually take you up on your suggestion, can you write down what defines a shitcoin from a good coin?

Hi coinjohn. Smiley

Is the dev/coin :

a forum Newbie/ Jr. Member ?
open to the public's input ?
accountable ?
trustworthy ?
innovative ?
fair to the early adopters and investors ?
friendly to the parasitic multi pools ?

teksensei

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:40:47 PM

Hi coinjohn. Smiley

Is the dev/coin :

accountable ?
trustworthy ?
innovative ?

All as defined by Hippie Tech.   
(definition subject to change without notice)

It's Shitcoin Cash!
coinjohn

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:46:43 PM

Hi coinjohn. Smiley

Is the dev/coin :

accountable ?
trustworthy ?
innovative ?

- I absolutely agree that the coin owner/dev should be a recognisable name/nick/figure and not incognito under the coins name, he can post updates under that name but it shouldn't be the only reference he gives.
- As far as activity goes its a simple matter of numbers and he can raise it in mere hours, so no, i don't really consider that a deal breaking factor, i would prefer to see more people behind/backing this project though.
- As for trust, it's something you gain and not a title, we trust no one until he proves to be trustworthy.
- Innovation? a good twist, an airdrop for all, hopefully more will embrace the offering and give this coin a chance.
- Fair is not something that comes with crypto, if it was fair we would all be rich or poor together now, all the coins are a gamble and not for the feint of heart, i think we have all heard somewhere this phrase "don't gamble more than you can afford to lose".
- There is no such thing as anti-multipool coin, at least not yet, the only way to combat it is by mining it in a enormous network such as BTC or LTC, the more the merrier.
- And yes last but not least it HAS to be open to the public's input, otherwise the coin is doomed, i have already PM'ed BCCdev about it but i haven't recieved any reply yet, he needs to start taking actions otherwise people are going to dump it even before it gets to the airdrop.

he has to advertise it and get as many people on board as he possibly can to promote it.

So IF you want my personal opinion, the idea for this coin is good, the owner on the other hand is probably still too young for business. should we crucify him? or should we give a helping hand a make a collective profit for all of us?
i would prefer the latter, what about you?
dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:15:52 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 07:33:37 AM by dukeneptun

first off have to say i like the  Rockin Rabbis http://www.nkusa.org/ link, but ur being a dick....the Devs are working hard, go pick on a real shitcoin..like Doge

Working hard on what?
And doge is a shitcoin?  =)))) Common , a jokecoin yeah , but it has done more than any other coins beside bitcoin.

CMON ! Cloning shit and creating new forum account IS back breaking work ! Tongue

How the client came to be is also another freaking joke. lolz'n

What´s up with you? Why you´re so negative?
It will be better to move forward. Invest your time in something reasonable.
You´re only behind some kind of shit...blabla.com

Cloning is also part of evolution.
You are also clon. Half of your father.Half of your mother. (it doesn´t mean you are s...)

Cloning is not bad. If you find some improvement.

For example. Do you own a car?
Do you know when was the first engine invented? Many, many years ago. You probably not gonna like it, but the now days engine is not like the prototype from the last century.
It has the same concept, but the details are improved.

Sorry about the flame, but your attitude is freaky.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: