Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should XSI Add a Stealth Feature to Electrum?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership!  (Read 125287 times)
Tazdalgod

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:49:42 PM

Currently mintpal best market. There is no sense to argue. All the efforts necessary to add a coin there. And then on the other exchanges. Continue to vote and do not stop)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:51:31 PM

Currently mintpal best market. There is no sense to argue. All the efforts necessary to add a coin there. And then on the other exchanges. Continue to vote and do not stop)

With captcha votes they have now no excuses to remove "suspicious" votes. Let's see how it goes ...

neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:57:06 PM

With captcha votes they have now no excuses to remove "suspicious" votes. Let's see how it goes ...

I'm sure they still will ;-)
cryptonewbie (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:14:01 PM

The captcha seems like a smart idea.  Hopefully that will ensure an accurate total on their exchange.  

We would love to be included on Mintpal, Bter, or any other exchange.  Just want to make sure we are not constantly ascending and then descending.  

MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:13:24 AM

Can anybody explain why the first block contained 4,167,410 coins? There are currently only 7,339,328 coins total. Beyond that, those premined coins also received PoS interest.

Was there an IPO or something? There is no info in the original post? We're talking about a coin that claims "no pre-mine" in the title but 60% of all of the PoW coins in existence were mined in the first block so we're missing some info here.

Also I agree the CAPTCHA at MintPal was a huge plus to kill the automated bot voting. However, you guys must still be voting from VNC machines because you were on MintPal's list of coins abusing the voting system in the past 24 hours (along with other pieces of crap like Aiden/etc but also a couple different coins that I have been voting on myself). Guessing all coins on the list will be penalized again soon since they did they same thing last time within a couple days of releasing the list.

Anyway...can somebody explain this first block? Who got those coins? Why were they passed around over and over in a suspicious manner? Clearly nobody would be supporting this thing if they all went to the dev so there must just be some missing info somewhere.
fil0

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:30:42 AM

Can anybody explain why the first block contained 4,167,410 coins? There are currently only 7,339,328 coins total. Beyond that, those premined coins also received PoS interest.

Was there an IPO or something? There is no info in the original post? We're talking about a coin that claims "no pre-mine" in the title but 60% of all of the PoW coins in existence were mined in the first block so we're missing some info here.

Also I agree the CAPTCHA at MintPal was a huge plus to kill the automated bot voting. However, you guys must still be voting from VNC machines because you were on MintPal's list of coins abusing the voting system in the past 24 hours (along with other pieces of crap like Aiden/etc but also a couple different coins that I have been voting on myself). Guessing all coins on the list will be penalized again soon since they did they same thing last time within a couple days of releasing the list.

Anyway...can somebody explain this first block? Who got those coins? Why were they passed around over and over in a suspicious manner? Clearly nobody would be supporting this thing if they all went to the dev so there must just be some missing info somewhere.

You do not seem to follow the history of coins. Was produced by substituting XSS XSI.
Read here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572508.200
This last topic is XSS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=490529.0
MEGAman

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:32:06 AM

You do not seem to follow the history of coins. Was produced by substituting XSS XSI.
This last topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=490529.0

Thanks. You are right I haven't followed it - just came here and there was no info on that from what I could see. I'll check into it. Typically the dev ends up with a nice chunk of free coins on these swapout deals but maybe that wasn't the case here.
Tazdalgod

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:04:28 AM

The captcha seems like a smart idea.  Hopefully that will ensure an accurate total on their exchange.  

We would love to be included on Mintpal, Bter, or any other exchange.  Just want to make sure we are not constantly ascending and then descending.  

Really good idea. Continue to vote. Number 11 11238
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:21:52 PM

I just saw there captcha for voting and it is really good intiative from mintpal now they will not remove votes easily.
Btw just voted for XSI.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
tepleko

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:05:42 PM

I just saw there captcha for voting and it is really good intiative from mintpal now they will not remove votes easily.
Btw just voted for XSI.
Now it will be interesting to observe the voting
unicore

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:42:14 PM

Price UP. Pos 10 mintpal.
And there is a very strong defense that would prevent bots.

I buy 18k, I believe in growth rates
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:43:43 PM

This last topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=490529.0

Thanks. You are right I haven't followed it - just came here and there was no info on that from what I could see. I'll check into it. Typically the dev ends up with a nice chunk of free coins on these swapout deals but maybe that wasn't the case here.

The transition from Pow to Pos was 100% transparent.  There are probably 10-15 pages in this thread pertaining to the switch. 

At the time, we were listed on Bittrex, Allcoin, Poloniex, and CryptoALTexX.  The owners of these 4 exchanges gave us the number of coins in their XSS wallet at the time, and we sent that exact number to them.  The owners of these exchanges can corroborate that story.  I also don't recall a single individual posting in the thread that they had not received their coins during the switch on the aforementioned exchanges.

Absolutely no coins were received by the development team.  That may be the exception in crypto now, but we wanted to prove our dedication to the community and project.  We are in this for the long run, not just a quick pump n dump coin, which sadly has become all too common.

unicore

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:54:38 PM

Sir, do not all speak English as good as you.
But your coin tried to support it. We are all waiting to get on MINTPAL
tepleko

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:12:50 PM

each coin wants to be on mintpal - it is always + price Wink
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:04:26 PM

Mintpal has increased security measures with their voting protocol.  I would expect this would reflect in a more accurate vote total.

They have stripped votes on two other occasions.  Each time the price and volume of XSI dropped afterwards.

If your only posts in this thread pertain to our standing on the vote list, then you obviously just want to push to Mintpal and sell your coins quickly.  

We are not a pump n dump coin, and if history is any indication, they will likely find another reason to drop us down their list.

Stop attaching the value of our coin to our standing on the voting list, this has proven to be a bad idea in the past.

roller24

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:14:44 PM

I don't even have a mintpal account, I use poloniex.

I thought it very encouraging yesterday:
After the silk road auction of 30k btc , bitcoin did well to hold it's price, but most of the many popular alts had a down day. ex:drk.
 XSI had  a plus day.

I think that speaks well of the coin.

And I've managed to blindly pick all the correct teams in the pool thus far, at least the remaining 4.
If everyone wants to bow out now, and just send me the prize, it would be perfectly understandable.  Grin

Tazdalgod

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:15:20 PM

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
iqqe9

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:32:20 PM

Mintpal has increased security measures with their voting protocol.  I would expect this would reflect in a more accurate vote total.

They have stripped votes on two other occasions.  Each time the price and volume of XSI dropped afterwards.

If your only posts in this thread pertain to our standing on the vote list, then you obviously just want to push to Mintpal and sell your coins quickly.  

We are not a pump n dump coin, and if history is any indication, they will likely find another reason to drop us down their list.

Stop attaching the value of our coin to our standing on the voting list, this has proven to be a bad idea in the past.

You to one of pessimism.
Coin will have a reputation, after being hit by mintpal

In another way.
no good coin, which is not present on mintpale.

We are on the right track
tepleko

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:26:29 PM

You to one of pessimism.
Coin will have a reputation, after being hit by mintpal

In another way.
no good coin, which is not present on mintpale.

We are on the right track

One thing is clear: if the COP comes to mintpal - popularity and its value will only increase
MEGAman

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:30:24 PM

MintPal will not improve the value. Why does everybody think this? It typically pops the bubble and leads to the death of the coin within a week. Unless there are some great features and services to set this apart from all of the other coins MintPal will be the end of it. The promise of trading on MintPal is the only thing keeping it alive.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: