Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [POLL] What altcoins will triumph at the end of the coin wars?
Litecoin - 60 (7.4%)
Dogecoin - 38 (4.7%)
Darkcoin - 30 (3.7%)
NXT - 98 (12.1%)
Worldcoin - 8 (1%)
Megacoin - 56 (6.9%)
Hirocoin - 4 (0.5%)
Fedoracoin / TIPS - 4 (0.5%)
Vertcoin - 16 (2%)
Feathercoin - 2 (0.2%)
Quarkcoin - 13 (1.6%)
Peercoin - 15 (1.9%)
Mintcoin - 75 (9.3%)
Zeitcoin - 14 (1.7%)
Digibyte - 4 (0.5%)
Anoncoin - 14 (1.7%)
Digitalcoin - 8 (1%)
Cryptogenic Bullion - 3 (0.4%)
BitLeu - 0 (0%)
CoinO - 1 (0.1%)
Coin2 - 41 (5.1%)
Gridcoin - 9 (1.1%)
Pesetacoin - 31 (3.8%)
Unobtanium - 1 (0.1%)
TAG coin - 0 (0%)
Blackcoin - 198 (24.4%)
Community coin - 66 (8.1%)
Fluttercoin - 1 (0.1%)
Stabilityshares - 0 (0%)
Silkcoin - 0 (0%)
Namecoin - 0 (0%)
Goldcoin - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 810

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] What altcoins will survive the next 12 months?  (Read 9508 times)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:11:26 PM

Blackcoin has been doing well as of right now, no-one is arguing about that. It's doing well at a time when many coins with real innovative features, or positive social ambitions, are not performing very well at market. It's gotten far with multipools, price pumps, and shills that hate on other coins and post lots of funny gifs and memes. But when the honeymoon is over no-one is going to remain loyal to Blackcoin. And it isn't going to go on to attract investors from outside of this sandbox either, the community just looks like a cesspool from the outside.

So the BlackCoin card isn't innovative? http://blackcoincard.com

And no offense to the other coins, but if what we are doing is so trivial and not very innovative, why haven't Mint and other coins been able to duplicate our success? You guys tried a multi-pool..what happened with that? I am sure someone will try to copy the BlackCoin card next, but the card actually takes ingenuity and resources to implement. You can't just copy that idea Smiley...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:24:49 PM

LOL

As usual, everybody is 'upping' the coin they are most heavily 'invested' in.

YAWN! Change the music, the dance floor is empty Wink

The (sad) truth is, the 'survivors' will be the coins that the whales decide will live.

And that will be a combination of those that THEY have a big stake in, and the ones they can still amuse themselves with by manipulation to make a quick buck out of all the 'bait-fish'.

The only ones that can hope to have some 'protection' from this are the ones where there is very good reason for the smaller investors (like most of US!) to stay committed for the long haul.

To me, that means the ones that have an inviting PoS & the ones that will remain profitable to mine free from the 'big boys' - If you've done your homework that means the 'honest' X-11 derivatives.

WAKE UP!

The 'ordinary citizens' of this place are being fucked with just as badly as governments, corporations, banks, faiths, the media et al are fucking with you in the 'real world'.

Maybe worse, this place is the new 'wild west' only there are no good sheriffs on white horses to save yer asses.

For as long as you are only here for what you can make, you remain mere 'prey', willing future victims to the truly unscrupulous who have ZERO concern except how quickly they can bleed you dry.

- You may as well put a dotted line across your throats with the instruction 'Cut Here'.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
lucky88888

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:27:55 PM

nxt. you'll see.

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
DSF

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:30:20 PM

WDC and MINT are definately the ones which will have better future that most.
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:32:00 PM

Blackcoin has been doing well as of right now, no-one is arguing about that. It's doing well at a time when many coins with real innovative features, or positive social ambitions, are not performing very well at market. It's gotten far with multipools, price pumps, and shills that hate on other coins and post lots of funny gifs and memes. But when the honeymoon is over no-one is going to remain loyal to Blackcoin. And it isn't going to go on to attract investors from outside of this sandbox either, the community just looks like a cesspool from the outside.

So the BlackCoin card isn't innovative? http://blackcoincard.com

And no offense to the other coins, but if what we are doing is so trivial and not very innovative, why haven't Mint and other coins been able to duplicate our success? You guys tried a multi-pool..what happened with that? I am sure someone will try to copy the BlackCoin card next, but the card actually takes ingenuity and resources to implement. You can't just copy that idea Smiley...

Is that your website?? How many have you sold? How do I insert it into my PC? Can I use it anywhere?

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:44:13 PM

Blackcoin a winner.

It's also designed to be investor friendly. Litecoin, Bitcoin and other have thousands of newly mined coins dumped onto the market everyday causing CONSTANT downward pressure on the price.

With Blackcoin, there is no such pressure.

Always bet on black.
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:52:15 PM

LOL @ IconicExpert and now mr_random, nice double act...

Anyway, yes I like Mintcoin but I voted for Quark.. Lightning fast transactions, super secure multi-algorithms, no selling pressure from miners, QUARK FTW!

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
luckyJerry

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:52:23 PM

blackcoin for sure

BLK:BRqri6bisLpzvrULStN4u7wt243zgszcZq
viruscs

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:08:15 PM

COMM as its community.

DSF

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:13:48 PM

Blackcoin a winner.

It's also designed to be investor friendly. Litecoin, Bitcoin and other have thousands of newly mined coins dumped onto the market everyday causing CONSTANT downward pressure on the price.

With Blackcoin, there is no such pressure.

Always bet on black.

I agree that blackcoin is a good choice, but your signature having 2 clearly false statements in it, gives you bad credibility.
BC is in fact not the fastest coin. It is rather slow compared to most.
BC was in fact not first pure PoW&PoS to PoS coin.

Please adjust accordingly.
fortune143

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

favours the true

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:15:07 PM

Blackcoin, purely on the basis that in terms of features it is at least on par (I would say superior) with Litecoin which seems fairly established.

I see BC/LTC parity coming within the year if not in months.

Edit: I know nothing about code or computer science

potential is great, but its just potential.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:48:03 PM

Blackcoin, purely on the basis that in terms of features it is at least on par (I would say superior) with Litecoin which seems fairly established.

I see BC/LTC parity coming within the year if not in months.

Edit: I know nothing about code or computer science

Me neither!

imo The only thing that will hold BC back is it's name - and that could be a BIG problem in the world outside this forum.

(we're all "colour-blind", aren't we? Wink )

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
twospirit

Activity: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:52:03 PM

NXT...!
CMDlu

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:23:58 PM

COMM as its community.
support. COMM is the greatest.
Damascius

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:24:33 PM

BC, DRK, NXT, DOGE, NOBL, MINT and COMM.
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:04:56 PM

Any coin that uses mining pools won't survive,  BTC and LTC will be the only ones. The future belongs to the NEM, NXT, eMunie (these are just some examples)type of  crypto that doesn't use mining pools or expensive hardware to keep the chain alive.
ThinkGreen

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:05:53 PM

COMM as its community.
support. COMM is the greatest.
Agreed. COMM, a coin with the strongest community.
burning94

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:18:09 PM

NEM without any doubt!

NEM - New Economy Movement
The Natural Step Forward In The Evolution Of Crypto
One Six

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:48:55 PM

Lite coin
mami

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:52:06 PM

Nobody mentioned Myriadcoin yet... the biggest innovation of 2014... just sayin...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: