Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should a Jewish resturant owner be forced to serve a skinhead?  (Read 9148 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 09:13:59 PM

The Germans were standing on their own land!! Who is right at their own home?

So the Jews did not live in Germany?  News to me.

Hey, remember that guy we invited in our house?  Who the fuck does he think he is, being in our house?!  OH and I bet he's the source of all our problems, too!  Let's get him!
Second quote is so true! The only significant difference is that germans did not invite jews!
True enough, I suppose. They'd just been there the whole time. So, perhaps it should be:
Hey, remember that guy who's been living in our house ever since we built it around him?  Who the fuck does he think he is, being in our house?!  OH and I bet he's the source of all our problems, too!  Let's get him!
Might even be fitting to say:
Hey, remember that guy who's been living in our house ever since he helped us build it?  Who the fuck does he think he is, being in our house?!  OH and I bet he's the source of all our problems, too!  Let's get him!

Jews had been living in Germany for much longer than there even was a Germany.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:17:14 PM

Wow Cheesy  Wasn't expecting that one.  So it's more like Europeans immigrating to America and kicking the natives out, in that case.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 09:27:52 PM

Wow Cheesy  Wasn't expecting that one.  So it's more like Europeans immigrating to America and kicking the natives out, in that case.
Closer - but even this is a bad analogy - to the Natives deciding to kick out all the Europeans from Oklahoma and annexing Texas.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
antibanker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:57:59 PM

Germany exist multiple times longer than friggin' Jewland, whose history may be over any time in the near future, Inshallah.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 10:07:14 PM

Germany exist multiple times longer than friggin' Jewland, whose history may be over any time in the near future, Inshallah.
You really need to work on your reading comprehension. We're not talking about Israel. We're talking about the land that became Germany. And Jews were living there long before it became "Germany."

MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 10:40:40 PM

You really need to work on your reading comprehension. We're not talking about Israel. We're talking about the land that became Germany. And Jews were living there long before it became "Germany."
All that matters now germanic tribes lived in land what become Germany while jews were fucking goats somewhere in desert.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 11:11:52 PM

All that matters now germanic tribes lived in land what become Germany while jews were fucking goats somewhere in desert.
Actually, that never mattered.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2013, 12:15:37 AM

god knows what they f****d in some backwater hellhole in asia. jew are intruders in Europe, they are no Europeans, never will be.
I guess that means I'm not an American, since my ancestors came over on a boat?

Pretty sure a "European" is someone who was born in Europe.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:46:12 PM

god knows what they f****d in some backwater hellhole in asia. jew are intruders in Europe, they are no Europeans, never will be.

People are born in wrong places all over time. The homeland is place from where your ancestors came. This concept is not understandable by people who measure everything with material values.

It reminds me one old censored communist movie. In original version it was:

Army officer speaks about what is homeland. That homeland is place where you are born, says officer. Young soldier comes forward and asks
- I'm born on ship while crossing ocean. Where is my homeland then?
- Then You are without homeland!

the censored/edited version have this dialogue:

- Then You are a communist!

if the film would be censored in 21-th century western world not 1960-ties USSR, it would sound like this:

- Then You are cosmopolitan!

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:35:42 AM

People are born in wrong places all over time. The homeland is place from where your ancestors came. This concept is not understandable by people who measure everything with material values.

My ancestors come from England, Ireland, Germany and Hawaii. Where is my homeland?

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:41:34 AM

We're all from the same stretch of land that split off into what it is now.  And even if we're referring to the last 2 thousand years, my ancestors are from opposite ends of the world.  This logic makes no sense.  My home is planet Earth.  Where are you from, exactly?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:57:06 AM

We're all from the same stretch of land that split off into what it is now.  And even if we're referring to the last 2 thousand years, my ancestors are from opposite ends of the world.  This logic makes no sense.  My home is planet Earth.  Where are you from, exactly?

Excellent point. We've already established that every human on this planet is descended from Africans. So, I guess, he's an African. Just like me, you, and the Jews, too.

Or maybe he's from the moon.

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:16:41 AM

As a spinoff of the "A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for love" thread, I'm asking this question...

Should a Jewish owner of an eatery in NYC be forced by governments to serve a hungry neo-nazi skinhead, if he has the money?

How say you FlipPro?

Depends.  Why is the Jewish owner refusing to serve the guy?

Civil rights laws only protects certain classes, like race, religion or national origin.  If he's refusing to serve the guy because he is a Gentile, then that is prohibited.

However, politics is not a protected class.  He can refuse to serve a neo-Nazi, a guy whose haircut he doesn't like, a Democrat, a Republican, a lawyer, because he doesn't like lawyers, or any other non-protected class.

So the short answer is no, a Jewish owner of an eatery can't be forced to serve anyone he doesn't want to serve, unless the reason is that the person falls into a very narrow set of categories of "protected classes."  Political persuasion does not enter into this.

Just as a landlord could refuse to rent to a lawyer because he decided that lawyers tend to be a pain in the ass and sue him, he could refuse to rent to a skinhead because he decided that skinheads tend to trash the place.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 04:40:20 AM

As a spinoff of the "A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for love" thread, I'm asking this question...

Should a Jewish owner of an eatery in NYC be forced by governments to serve a hungry neo-nazi skinhead, if he has the money?

How say you FlipPro?

Doesn't matter. it's his right to refuse service for any reason whatsoever, even no reason at all.

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:45:43 AM

How say you FlipPro?

Doesn't matter. it's his right to refuse service for any reason whatsoever, even no reason at all.

So you say.  But in the world we call "reality," where things actually happen, he could have made a bad decision and excluded the guy because of his race.  In that event, the guy could sue him, win an enormous judgment, and then guys with guns would show up and seize the property.

In this thing we call "reality," there are laws that say he can refuse service to this guy, even for no reason at all, with impunity.  However, if he refuses service for the wrong reason, he loses a lawsuit, loses everything he owns, perhaps even goes to prison.

People care a lot more about what happens to them in reality than in fantasies.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 04:49:51 AM

In this thing we call "reality," there are laws that say he can refuse service to this guy, even for no reason at all, with impunity.  However, if he refuses service for the wrong reason, he loses a lawsuit, loses everything he owns, perhaps even goes to prison.
Only because of State force. Were his property rights respected, he could exclude the skinhead for no other reason than he was a goy. Freedom of association means freedom to not associate.

hammz

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 09:16:10 AM

Everyone is born into this world bawling their brains out and crapping their diapers.

Nobody has the right to tell anyone what to do.  No such right exists.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 02:06:02 PM

Inane bullshit
Didn't I ignore this guy already?
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 02:10:39 PM

no one should be forced to do anything unless they are being forced to stop harming someone who is behaving peacefully.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 02:15:12 PM

so then boycotting jews is perfectly moral?

moral absolutely not. But neither is it moral to use violence against someone for doing that. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: