Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should a Jewish resturant owner be forced to serve a skinhead?  (Read 9148 times)
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 02:18:22 PM

Should a Jewish owner of an eatery in NYC be forced by governments to serve a hungry neo-nazi skinhead, if he has the money?

No. Let the nazi bastard starve to death. I am not jew, my head is bold, but not "skinhead". If I happen to be around your eatery, I'll help you to finish that moron.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:29:06 PM

Should a Jewish owner of an eatery in NYC be forced by governments to serve a hungry neo-nazi skinhead, if he has the money?

yes, by all means!

go back 3 posts to read why!

customer is king, esp. in NYC!

LOL since you don't live in NYC, why don't you just shut the fuck up?
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:26:19 PM

Jews had been living in Germany for much longer than there even was a Germany.
Huh

This is not right.
Julius Ceasar was the first to call the region east of the Rhine Germania, this was before 44BC. The first Jews came to Germania at the end of 1AD. Back than the Netherlands and the Flemish and German part of Belgium also belonged to it but besides that it was the Germany we know today. The first Jews probably hadn't much trouble here because the Germanic Tribes (and Nordic ones) where not really barbarians like people assume they were. If you learn more from the Germanic and Nordic Mythology you'll realize it is a beautiful and useful faith  (and I say this as an atheist). Maybe faith is a wrong name it was more some kind of wisdom that they told to each other from generation to generation. One of the things it said was to be good for strangers, and that those strangers had another god wasn't really a problem, because you had the freedom to choose your own favorite gods, and people back than didn't hate each other because you worshiped Wodan and your neighbor Freya. This eventually let to the destruction of a big part of our culture when Christianity came in like the Trojan horse.

But when the name already existed (and the people and culture actually already existed way back before that) Judaism was still something from the desert. 

Not that this all doesn't make your reasoning correct, the Jewish restaurant owner has the freedom to choose who he serves and who not. And the people against it who seem to be very pro the German people, should actually maybe learn their (own?) culture. Because freedom is in our genes but knocked down by faith and governments who want to control us, our ancestors would disapprove to force someone to do something he doesn't want, even if he worships a god we have no connection to. We should fight for our freedom, and freedom isn't something you can throw in the ring when it's beneficial for yourself. It is something that always should be applied, even for the people you don't like. As long as you don't harm anyone, you should do what you want, the Jewish person doesn't harm anyone if he doesn't serve the skinhead, the skinhead can eat somewhere else.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:28:23 PM

The first Jews probably hadn't much trouble here because the Germanic Tribes (and Nordic ones) where not really barbarians like people assume they were.
are you telling me Asterix and Obelix did not exist?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 06:35:35 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2013, 06:57:00 PM by myrkul

Jews had been living in Germany for much longer than there even was a Germany.
Huh

This is not right.
Julius Ceasar was the first to call the region east of the Rhine Germania, this was before 44BC. The first Jews came to Germania at the end of 1AD.

Valid point, But I was speaking more along the lines of the Germany we know and love today... The culturally and linguistically linked area that pieced itself together from the shattered remnants of the Holy Roman Empire... with Jews included like raisins in a fruitcake.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:45:35 PM

The first Jews probably hadn't much trouble here because the Germanic Tribes (and Nordic ones) where not really barbarians like people assume they were.
are you telling me Asterix and Obelix did not exist?
They were Gauls Cheesy Tongue

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
cypher-punk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:44:40 AM

What is the point of focusing on a jewish person? Do they have any privilege over muslim restaurant owners? I don't think so.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:24:21 PM

What is the point of focusing on a jewish person? Do they have any privilege over muslim restaurant owners? I don't think so.
De Facto they have all privileges. World is run by jews.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:40:11 PM

implication: Bitcoin was created by a jew.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
cypher-punk

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:42:07 PM

implication: Bitcoin was created by a jew.

hardly.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 02:45:50 PM

Obama claims he's christian, misdirects people into thinking he's secretly muslim, but is actually secretly a Jewish guy in blackface  Grin
cypher-punk

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:55:15 PM

Well the  Anthony Weiner (Dem.) case seemed to contradict that  Shocked let's see how well he fares...  Grin

Btw. would the question also apply if Weiner was the waiter and the skinhead was gay?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: