Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:15:21 AM

There will be no massive pump anymore ,  Thank you Cinni for the trust , we will see you at the bodem of the ocean.

My profit is in,  so i don't care anymore hahaha , good luck Cinni believers  Cool

This most likely means you're really mad because you expected a massive pump and bought near its recent peak, and during this manipulation you panic sold and lost on your investment...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:18:09 AM

i don't like the pumpers and dumpers.
is cinni such a bad coin that when it doubles it price over period of WEEKS not a day, you dump it down to half in a day?
how come other coins can go up 5x and they stabilize at a higher price even and go up more
but cinni cant even double in price and stay there.

missed out on making so much money in other coins
so many coins doubled in price, quadrupled, and even went up 10x
but cinni spent weeks to double then some guy dumps it down to half its price.
why would someone do that.
i cant sell for lower than 100k satoshi because of all the opportunities i missed

and the guy with the sell wall
sometimes 70+ btc in a sell order that flashes.
other times its 45 btc and 25-30 btc.
this is ridiculous.
it would be ok if there was enough liquidity, but there is not liquidity at this price for you to do this. when the marketcap gets higher and the volume grows you can do that all you want and your orders would get filled.
like blackcoin for example you can make a 50 btc sell order and it would get filled.
when it was low marketcap you couldn't do that.
cinni at 20k is like blackcoin at 4k satoshi.
if you had 50 btc sell wall when blackcoin was 4k satoshi it would not get filled.
but now that blackcoin is at a much higher price you can make a 50 btc sell wall and it would get filled.

if you are doing this to accumulate, you have enough cinni man.
you have been doing this for a long time don't you have enough?
if you want to buy more then buy from the sell side.
it would raise the price of the cinni you are holding and you make money wile you are buying.
you don't need to make a 70 btc sell order to buy cinni lol.

if you are shaking out week hands, its enough i think alot are gone.
and there is no point in making everyone sell.
its not like you are buying every coin that they sell.
i think all the shakeouts that happened were enough.

if you are reading this please stop making the big sell walls. only make a sell order if you want to sell.
to everyone else, why do you feel the need to sell it at half the price it was yesterday?
it spent weeks going up to there . why would you sell it for half price in 1 day?

+1

This should go in the OP lol

coerdy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:24:33 AM

There will be no massive pump anymore ,  Thank you Cinni for the trust , we will see you at the bodem of the ocean.

My profit is in,  so i don't care anymore hahaha , good luck Cinni believers  Cool

thats a terrible attitude.  so now you dumped, you dont care about cinni or it features anymore?

Because there are no feautures , don't you see ? you 're  blind or what ?
coerdy

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:25:53 AM

This most likely means you're really mad because you expected a massive pump and bought near its recent peak, and during this manipulation you panic sold and lost on your investment...

Nope i cashed my friend  Cool no losses , i mined cinni from the beginning, had like 40K coins , so i can live with my profit
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:29:45 AM

i don't like the pumpers and dumpers.
is cinni such a bad coin that when it doubles it price over period of WEEKS not a day, you dump it down to half in a day?
how come other coins can go up 5x and they stabilize at a higher price even and go up more
but cinni cant even double in price and stay there.

missed out on making so much money in other coins
so many coins doubled in price, quadrupled, and even went up 10x
but cinni spent weeks to double then some guy dumps it down to half its price.
why would someone do that.
i cant sell for lower than 100k satoshi because of all the opportunities i missed

and the guy with the sell wall
sometimes 70+ btc in a sell order that flashes.
other times its 45 btc and 25-30 btc.
this is ridiculous.
it would be ok if there was enough liquidity, but there is not liquidity at this price for you to do this. when the marketcap gets higher and the volume grows you can do that all you want and your orders would get filled.
like blackcoin for example you can make a 50 btc sell order and it would get filled.
when it was low marketcap you couldn't do that.
cinni at 20k is like blackcoin at 4k satoshi.
if you had 50 btc sell wall when blackcoin was 4k satoshi it would not get filled.
but now that blackcoin is at a much higher price you can make a 50 btc sell wall and it would get filled.

if you are doing this to accumulate, you have enough cinni man.
you have been doing this for a long time don't you have enough?
if you want to buy more then buy from the sell side.
it would raise the price of the cinni you are holding and you make money wile you are buying.
you don't need to make a 70 btc sell order to buy cinni lol.

if you are shaking out week hands, its enough i think alot are gone.
and there is no point in making everyone sell.
its not like you are buying every coin that they sell.
i think all the shakeouts that happened were enough.

if you are reading this please stop making the big sell walls. only make a sell order if you want to sell.
to everyone else, why do you feel the need to sell it at half the price it was yesterday?
it spent weeks going up to there . why would you sell it for half price in 1 day?

+1

This should go in the OP lol

+1
cryptoholic11

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:31:11 AM

Nope i cashed my friend  Cool no losses , i mined cinni from the beginning, had like 40K coins , so i can live with my profit

what do you mean it has no features? It has the first encrypted and anon messaging system. It will release invoice and receipt function in the next day or two. It will have a Cinni to BTC converter for payments, along with full anon transactions soon. And this is just what I know for sure. All of these are massive features! It's only a matter of time until Cinni is more well known.

hamiltino

Activity: 644

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:32:18 AM

Every downtrend is always end of the world...  Undecided

stacking coin
coerdy

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:39:13 AM

what do you mean it has no features? It has the first encrypted and anon messaging system. It will release invoice and receipt function in the next day or two. It will have a Cinni to BTC converter for payments, along with full anon transactions soon. And this is just what I know for sure. All of these are massive features! It's only a matter of time until Cinni is more well known.

Haha everybody talking about Cinni to tha moon .... well .. did you see cinni going to the moon ? even blackcoin did much better without feautures , common , don't let me laugh again.
vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 06:40:42 AM

Haha everybody talking about Cinni to tha moon .... well .. did you see cinni going to the moon ? even blackcoin did much better without feautures , common , don't let me laugh again.

I gotta feeling you will be eating your own words soon  Roll Eyes

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:46:36 AM

I gotta feeling you will be eating your own words soon  Roll Eyes

Right, that guy said positive when cinni went up, and now negative about cinni because he just dumped his coins, we will rebound soon
cryptoholic11

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:49:37 AM

Earlier you said you cashed out, made your profit and dont care about Cinni or the believers. So why do you stick around and troll? Obv you do care, because you seem disappointed it hasnt been pumped to oblivion yet.

And you say "even blackcoin did much better without features"...which goes to show that Cinni right now is grossly undervalued. You're statement also implies that you believe Cinni has features. You contradict yourself my friend.

If you say you made a profit and dont care anymore, cool. Enjoy your profits, but please stop trolling

Whatzhub

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:06:38 AM

I used to trade securities on behalf of some major banks awhile ago...and if we want to unload a significant amount of securities we would usually do so in a "discreet & concealed" way (i.e. in batches)...so that we don't alert the markets and cause a panic drop in value.

Regarding the sharp drop in value for Cinni, these are the possible scenarios responsible:

1. The dump was executed poorly by a mediocre P&D team...resulting in drastic decline in prices...and possibly costing the P&D team $$.
2. The dump was made due to personal financial reasons (e.g. maybe the guy decides it's time for a down-payment for his lovely house...)
3. The rapid dump was made for a hidden agenda (e.g. flashing sell walls to panic sell to their own hands)...which I will leave them for you to ponder why.

Please note that none of the above 3 reasons affect the fundamentals of Cinni whatsoever. Now what's left is to review the Cinni fundamentals...which I believe is one of the strongest contenders for mass public adoption... and will also improve upon on with many new features in the next rounds of dev announcements.

It may have been over-hyped over the past few days, but I believe currently is a great and safe entry point to buy-in again and I expect a stabilization phase between the 16k - 18k before heading to the 20k - 25k phase.

My 2 cents.
coerdy

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:09:29 AM

Earlier you said you cashed out, made your profit and dont care about Cinni or the believers. So why do you stick around and troll? Obv you do care, because you seem disappointed it hasnt been pumped to oblivion yet.

And you say "even blackcoin did much better without features"...which goes to show that Cinni right now is grossly undervalued. You're statement also implies that you believe Cinni has features. You contradict yourself my friend.

If you say you made a profit and dont care anymore, cool. Enjoy your profits, but please stop trolling

Even with feautures Cinni will not even get to 30K again , believe your dream, there is nothing wrong with lol.
vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:16:36 AM

I used to trade securities on behalf of some major banks awhile ago...and if we want to unload a significant amount of securities we would usually do so in a "discreet & concealed" way (i.e. in batches)...so that we don't alert the markets and cause a panic drop in value.

Regarding the sharp drop in value for Cinni, these are the possible scenarios responsible:

1. The dump was executed poorly by a mediocre P&D team...resulting in drastic decline in prices...and possibly costing the P&D team $$.
2. The dump was made due to personal financial reasons (e.g. maybe the guy decides it's time for a down-payment for his lovely house...)
3. The rapid dump was made for a hidden agenda (e.g. flashing sell walls to panic sell to their own hands)...which I will leave them for you to ponder why.

Please note that none of the above 3 reasons affect the fundamentals of Cinni whatsoever. Now what's left is to review the Cinni fundamentals...which I believe is one of the strongest contenders for mass public adoption... and will also improve upon on with many new features in the next rounds of dev announcements.

It may have been over-hyped over the past few days, but I believe currently is a great and safe entry point to buy-in again and I expect a stabilization phase between the 16k - 18k before heading to the 20k - 25k phase.

My 2 cents.

I think you make some real valid points, good analysis.

deepcoreotc

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:45:25 AM

Can anyone guess on what Cinni feature I am looking forward too??
hamiltino

Activity: 644

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:50:19 AM

Keep the fire burning, keep posting.

stacking coin
Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:52:59 AM

Can anyone guess on what Cinni feature I am looking forward too??

+1

I will be your first costumer, that looks good and tasty.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:04:03 AM

You all know how all this works...
Lets make clear soft instamine alt coin in 3days = poor user base and large holders.
How many unique adresses Cinni have ? i gues but mayby 300.
Cini devs are hard working but many people have BIG amouts of Cinni from instamine
to spead those coins Cinni need  days months...

So you saw what happened to drk after darksend open source realease ?
DRK price 0.27 > 0.01
Blackcoin coinkite:
45k > 28k
VRC sms wallet
28k > 12k

What is moral from that ?
no matter what feature you have you will be dumped by PnD squads...
In BC those PnD squads were cashing out i mean ( IE Wizz )
and people around BC make a lot of work to BC and that work only holds price today...
Cinni is worth more than (other coins have some unique features and business backed up it):

16    XC
17    Vertcoin   $ 3,842,150
18    Zetacoin   $ 2,865,299
19    Primecoin   $ 2,748,860    
22    VeriCoin   $ 2,178,343    
23    Feathercoin   $ 1,945,140   
24    Megacoin   $ 1,860,585
25    YbCoin              $ 1,784,717
26    Infinitecoin   $ 1,740,762
27    Silkcoin      $ 1,658,178   
28    Novacoin   $ 1,370,340   
29    Cinni

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:06:58 AM

is Cinni really crap? Poloniex owner just said that in trollbox

if you take a trollbox seriously, you really shouldnt be in this world...... lol
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:08:00 AM

is Cinni really crap? Poloniex owner just said that in trollbox

if you take a trollbox seriously, you really shouldnt be in this world...... lol

i dont. in fact i dont think cinni is crap at all.... Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: