Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
Whatzhub

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:39:05 PM

I used to trade securities on behalf of some major banks awhile ago...and if we want to unload a significant amount of securities we would usually do so in a "discreet & concealed" way (i.e. in batches)...so that we don't alert the markets and cause a panic drop in value.

Regarding the sharp drop in value for Cinni, these are the possible scenarios responsible:

1. The dump was executed poorly by a mediocre P&D team...resulting in drastic decline in prices...and possibly costing the P&D team $$.
2. The dump was made due to personal financial reasons (e.g. maybe the guy decides it's time for a down-payment for his lovely house...)
3. The rapid dump was made for a hidden agenda (e.g. flashing sell walls to panic sell to their own hands)...which I will leave them for you to ponder why.

Please note that none of the above 3 reasons affect the fundamentals of Cinni whatsoever. Now what's left is to review the Cinni fundamentals...which I believe is one of the strongest contenders for mass public adoption... and will also improve upon on with many new features in the next rounds of dev announcements.

It may have been over-hyped over the past few days, but I believe currently is a great and safe entry point to buy-in again and I expect a stabilization phase between the 16k - 18k before heading to the 20k - 25k phase.

My 2 cents.

Whatzhub,

THANK YOU for this analysis. PLEASE do post more here, and do so regularly. We need professional opinions like yours here for all to see. The trolls just make me nutz!!

Personally, I agree with your comments 100%. No way to tell about motivations of these whales. It sure did not make them very much coin. UNLESS, their intent was to drive it CHEAPER in the overall plan. Something you may be able to add comments to? If I am correct, then that means they are actually ACCUMULATING at cheaper prices. GOD for our intermediate-term price appreciation.

ANOTHER positive for Cinnicoin is ALL these fundamental points which are all great points supporting future price appreciation into long-term. Those would easily support a 100,000 sat price right now. These whales stopped that, for now....

Thanks again,
~darylluke.

Hey darylluke,

No problems, glad you agree with what I said. It's really just some rational and common-sense thinking, but again the crypto-world seems to have it's own sets of trading rules here...so there's always something new to learn!

Incoming FUD from China on Bitcoins, probably another reason causing the sell-off of the many altcoins... - "Chinese Payments Association Wants Banks to Identify, Eliminate Bitcoin Activity"

Sell if you believe that Cinni will trade below 10k (highly unlikely due to very strong buying support atm)

Hold/Buy if you believe that Cinni will be trading back up over the next few days (more likely once panic sells are cleared)

As far as any analyses and predictions may go, please note that it will always be the market (the collective intent of buyers and sellers) that dictate the price movements.

I'm on the buyers side. Which side are you on?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
calme

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:51:51 PM

Well, considering that I've never sold, I guess you could say I'm on the buyers side!
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:00:06 PM

Something damn strange is going on and not just with this coin. Seems like there is a pretty well coordinated, powerful group, and all the pumping starts on poloniex.
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:04:58 PM

I used to trade securities on behalf of some major banks awhile ago...and if we want to unload a significant amount of securities we would usually do so in a "discreet & concealed" way (i.e. in batches)...so that we don't alert the markets and cause a panic drop in value.

Regarding the sharp drop in value for Cinni, these are the possible scenarios responsible:

1. The dump was executed poorly by a mediocre P&D team...resulting in drastic decline in prices...and possibly costing the P&D team $$.
2. The dump was made due to personal financial reasons (e.g. maybe the guy decides it's time for a down-payment for his lovely house...)
3. The rapid dump was made for a hidden agenda (e.g. flashing sell walls to panic sell to their own hands)...which I will leave them for you to ponder why.

Please note that none of the above 3 reasons affect the fundamentals of Cinni whatsoever. Now what's left is to review the Cinni fundamentals...which I believe is one of the strongest contenders for mass public adoption... and will also improve upon on with many new features in the next rounds of dev announcements.

It may have been over-hyped over the past few days, but I believe currently is a great and safe entry point to buy-in again and I expect a stabilization phase between the 16k - 18k before heading to the 20k - 25k phase.

My 2 cents.

Whatzhub,

THANK YOU for this analysis. PLEASE do post more here, and do so regularly. We need professional opinions like yours here for all to see. The trolls just make me nutz!!

Personally, I agree with your comments 100%. No way to tell about motivations of these whales. It sure did not make them very much coin. UNLESS, their intent was to drive it CHEAPER in the overall plan. Something you may be able to add comments to? If I am correct, then that means they are actually ACCUMULATING at cheaper prices. GOD for our intermediate-term price appreciation.

ANOTHER positive for Cinnicoin is ALL these fundamental points which are all great points supporting future price appreciation into long-term. Those would easily support a 100,000 sat price right now. These whales stopped that, for now....

Thanks again,
~darylluke.

Hey darylluke,

No problems, glad you agree with what I said. It's really just some rational and common-sense thinking, but again the crypto-world seems to have it's own sets of trading rules here...so there's always something new to learn!

Incoming FUD from China on Bitcoins, probably another reason causing the sell-off of the many altcoins... - "Chinese Payments Association Wants Banks to Identify, Eliminate Bitcoin Activity"

Sell if you believe that Cinni will trade below 10k (highly unlikely due to very strong buying support atm)

Hold/Buy if you believe that Cinni will be trading back up over the next few days (more likely once panic sells are cleared)

As far as any analyses and predictions may go, please note that it will always be the market (the collective intent of buyers and sellers) that dictate the price movements.

I'm on the buyers side. Which side are you on?

Buyers Side  Cool

darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:07:06 PM

This is an obvious shake out

Yes, it certainly is a shake-out. These whales are willing to sacrifice say 200BTC in sell walls. that is for a pre-determined(by them) target area to drive it down to. They drove it from 23,700 down to 11,700 sat. >50% drop. New upside resistance is 15,877. I believe the low and this upside resistance is where they are quietly accumulating. I could be wrong, and they drive it down further & below that recent low.

https://www.mintpal.com/market/CINNI/BTC

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/cinnibtc

Eventually, these sharks always do leave.There is no way to determine wen that will be.That is unless you are a member of one of the shark-clubs.ALL they do is take coins from small investors, who are uninformed, and get scared and panic-sell. It always works, but it is actually evil what they do, imho. It wrecks peoples hopes and pocketbooks, and does damage to the actual TRUE VALUE of a coin.

What we need is PRESS RELEASES, and even Developer filmed interviews. That will bring in true market value, and clear out these predatory evil-sharks!They will take their profits at 30,000-50,000. They'll likely be back when we hit 100,000, though.

I hope this helps the people here who are holding who bought higher, and are getting scared that this is tanking. HOLD, please!! DON'T panic-sell at a loss. This coin has EVERYTHING going for it, because it is on the absolute cutting-edge of LEADING innovations.

~darylluke.
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:23:45 PM

This is an obvious shake out

Yes, it certainly is a shake-out. These whales are willing to sacrifice say 200BTC in sell walls. that is for a pre-determined(by them) target area to drive it down to. They drove it from 23,700 down to 11,700 sat. >50% drop. New upside resistance is 15,877. I believe the low and this upside resistance is where they are quietly accumulating. I could be wrong, and they drive it down further & below that recent low.

https://www.mintpal.com/market/CINNI/BTC

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/cinnibtc

Eventually, these sharks always do leave.There is no way to determine wen that will be.That is unless you are a member of one of the shark-clubs.ALL they do is take coins from small investors, who are uninformed, and get scared and panic-sell. It always works, but it is actually evil what they do, imho. It wrecks peoples hopes and pocketbooks, and does damage to the actual TRUE VALUE of a coin.

What we need is PRESS RELEASES, and even Developer filmed interviews. That will bring in true market value, and clear out these predatory evil-sharks!They will take their profits at 30,000-50,000. They'll likely be back when we hit 100,000, though.

I hope this helps the people here who are holding who bought higher, and are getting scared that this is tanking. HOLD, please!! DON'T panic-sell at a loss. This coin has EVERYTHING going for it, because it is on the absolute cutting-edge of LEADING innovations.

~darylluke.

They suck at what they do. It's so obvious, they will never get one CINNI from me. It's way too risky for anyone to play that game. Buy when the market is low thanks to them, but i'd not sell my CINNI's. They drive the price down, but they also pump it up, extremely fast, out of nowhere.
darylluke

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:35:32 PM

Whatzhub(and community),

We may just be nearing the end of the down-trend. I hope so. Its costing too much to drive it just a little bit lower....11,700sat support should hold.  Tongue It is artificial, and NOT true market-forces at work. I am happy to see that at least one of the trolls has left.  Roll Eyes Next one shows up I'm gonna kick right in the teeth!  Shocked Nothing positive or constructive to say here, I say to stay away to them all. WE WILL RESPOND!!

Of course dialog and questions and positive comments are always encouraged and welcome, I'm sure you would agree.

If you click my name above you can get to all my posts here. I posted my holding and entry levels. I am small time now. Whales cleaned me out on various pump-and-dumps since February. School of hard knocks here. I didn't believe, even experiencing it first-hand. Wiser now to these bastards!

One posted here stated this coin has potential for 1,000,000 sat, and I agree. But, this is LONG-TERM!! It actually will be quite a bit higher than that, because BitCoin itself will be over $3000 by January 2015. Actually probably more, even much more, because a financial collapse is imminent! Recall what BTC when just little ole' Cyprus bank failed???

CONCLUSION: HOLD, HOLD, HOLD. Never sell, just buy more when you have more available.

DEVELOPERS: A Press Release POA must be established. Filmed interviews must be scheduled & promoted.
Donation fund must be created & POA for use of funds. I commit 1% of my holdings to get things started.
WE THE PEOPLE of this community must commit right now. Let the devs know how much you will commit.
(I hold 2,999.5+ coins)

~darylluke.
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:55:10 PM

Whatzhub(and community),

We may just be nearing the end of the down-trend. I hope so. Its costing too much to drive it just a little bit lower....11,700sat support should hold.  Tongue It is artificial, and NOT true market-forces at work. I am happy to see that at least one of the trolls has left.  Roll Eyes Next one shows up I'm gonna kick right in the teeth!  Shocked Nothing positive or constructive to say here, I say to stay away to them all. WE WILL RESPOND!!

Of course dialog and questions and positive comments are always encouraged and welcome, I'm sure you would agree.

If you click my name above you can get to all my posts here. I posted my holding and entry levels. I am small time now. Whales cleaned me out on various pump-and-dumps since February. School of hard knocks here. I didn't believe, even experiencing it first-hand. Wiser now to these bastards!

One posted here stated this coin has potential for 1,000,000 sat, and I agree. But, this is LONG-TERM!! It actually will be quite a bit higher than that, because BitCoin itself will be over $3000 by January 2015. Actually probably more, even much more, because a financial collapse is imminent! Recall what BTC when just little ole' Cyprus bank failed???

CONCLUSION: HOLD, HOLD, HOLD. Never sell, just buy more when you have more available.

DEVELOPERS: A Press Release POA must be established. Filmed interviews must be scheduled & promoted.
Donation fund must be created & POA for use of funds. I commit 1% of my holdings to get things started.
WE THE PEOPLE of this community must commit right now.
Let the devs know how much you will commit.
(I hold 2,999.5+ coins)

~darylluke.

This is a very good idea, what do you say Devs.

polokiost

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:56:59 PM

panic sell again, with btc  Undecided, its a bad day  Embarrassed
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 05:00:07 PM

lol at this kind of people, price in cinni still way cheap and undervaluated, just buy like a normal trader, no need for you to come and fud to get your bids filled  Cheesy

darylluke

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:00:36 PM

BE GONE YEA TROLL!!

Shocked POOF!!  Shocked

~darylluke.
Schild_

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:01:26 PM

Whatzhub(and community),

(I hold 2,999.5+ coins)

~darylluke.

Agree.The dev should be helped by the community. We need to organize more and stop waiting for them to do all the stuff, i think. We could submit project to them, ask for their approval, then realize it on our own,  that could be neat.
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 05:03:55 PM

I was talking about the Press Release, they are the only ones qualified to make that one,

and i agree on working as a community and helping with cinni, i share and promote cinni for now, but would involve in anything needed to add more value to the coin and the community, any ideas?  Smiley

iru786

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:04:02 PM

You got it the other way around mate... We love it when people dump cheap cinni... I am not loaded by anyway but i bought lots of cinni when the price was around 5500  Grin
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:07:18 PM

BE GONE YEA TROLL!!

Shocked POOF!!  Shocked

~darylluke.

I think he's just saying the bitcoin price has been dropping. Which it has. Bad day for bitcoin in the news.
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:09:19 PM

Problem is that you all talk about price and nothing else. Infact, CINNI has as much potential as DRK - if not even more if the anomity feature gets confirmed by experts as a better solution.

I hope for the coin that all daytraders with expectations of getting rich within 2 days dump their CINNI and move to another one. After that we can concentrate our discussion on tech related topics and applications for mass adoption.
Dsellerz

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:09:59 PM

None of the worry is nessesary. The dump was mostly artificial and the people buying cinni will want their money soon. Remember pumps are faster and easier than dumps. Especially when you hold a lot of coin.
darylluke

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:13:20 PM

I just 11 re-Tweets this morning. Had over 14 pages of comments here to go through to get the valuable info to Tweet. EVERY little bit helps!!

I notice that several of you here are also doing this. GREAT!! Keep up the fine work daily. It ALL adds up, by WE THE PEOPLE in this community.

We WILL OVERCOME this ravenous hoardes  of evil-doing whales that drive our great coin down!!

PERSEVERANCE.

DETERMINATION.

IRON WILL CONVICTION in a coin we know is on the cutting-edge!! yeah!!  Grin

~darylluke.
rynomster

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:16:30 PM

Whatzhub(and community),

(I hold 2,999.5+ coins)

~darylluke.

Hehe the problems is us Devs are doing what us Devs do Tongue we are developing.
I think our main focus right now is having a solid solution, then we can market it hard Smiley

We need lots of help from the community, and we are grateful to have such a good community.
After our next wallet release (scheduled for tomorrow evening), which will include a ton of bug fixes and new features, we will be focusing on anonymous transactions.
It would be great if someone in the community could make a promo video Cheesy

The community is doing loads of work as it stands. This project is almost entirely community driven.
Logos, websites, cinnichain, and almost everything surrounding this coin has come from the community, which in turn are the investors too.

There is more than just investing bitcoin into CINNI on an exchange, yes buying CINNI is investing, but investing time into it is our way of investing, as we don't have the funds to go and buy CINNI, so we have to strengthen the CINNI that we do have Smiley

Schild_

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:21:30 PM

The dev should be helped by the community. We need to organize more and stop waiting for them to do all the stuff, i think. We could submit project to them, ask for their approval, then realize it on our own,  that could be neat.

What do you have in mind?

Some mentioned a promotional video for instance. We could also offer to translate CINNi's website in our mother tongue languages, create a bounty website for all the projects we want to realize, and an idea box, customize CINNI's Reddit (they are almost dead). I don't know what each as an individual can offer, but the idea would be to have a stronger human network on the coin.

EDIT: Btw, if someone is on a MAC, could he compile the wallet to help ?  I still didn't have the chance to use the new wallet, and I totally SUCK at this kind of task (otherwise i'd had offer to do it myself...)
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: