Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:18:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739045 times)
Audity

Activity: 81
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:24:08 AM

Sometimes trading cryptos is like picking up money from the ground. Thank You for the dump. Bought between 7-8k.

Youre wellcome man. I couldnt take it any more. Sold out the all CINNIs.
THE NAME OF THE GAME
CINNI.

I might have better luck next time.

Thank you for being the start of the big uptrend. You will be remembered.

Support your favorite new cryptos. Trade at Cryptsy, the most well known clusterfuck of success.
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:24:29 AM

I would like to take the time and share with the community why I decided to focus on cinnicoin.
I will liken my story on why I also like dogecoin.  With that being said,  on December 10, 2013 I heard about this crazy new coin called dogecoin.  Base of the Doge meme.  Believe it or not I hadn’t heard of this meme until dogecoin.  I thought the meme was cute and very interesting. So I started to follow threads that day and many other pubs about this crazy, silly concept.  You know what I found?  A very strong community.  Not focus at all on the “price” of the idea,  but the “value” of the idea and the focus of strengthening this community by sharing with others.  I was there when the market cap went from 140k to 1.5M then to 5M in lest then 2 days, then 10M in about a week,  I was there when the “price” went from 10M to 30M in about 2 weeks.  I witnessed the market cap go from 30M to 90M in about a month from start.  Now while that kind of price growth was pretty darn neat to be apart of, more important was the value and glue the community held.  There was not much talk about the price of dogecoin in those days, at all.  It was always about what can we do to share this idea with more people.   A very interesting thing happens to fast price growing idea, many “fudder, trolls, out right freaking idiots are attracted.  This can not be stopped.  However, in a strong community focused environment, many of the would be trolls and such was so influenced within that community, they became strong supporters of the idea.   And so it came to pass that this dogecoin idea has done what no other crypto Idea has done thus far.   When I first came to the cinni community I, it felt similar to that of how dogecoin started.  That has changed in the last week and a half.  And I do believe this is so, because too many here are to concerned with” price and not value.    
It would behoove us all in this community not to directly engage in community discontent.  Know too that price and value or not the same thing.  
If you would be one that calms to be a long term support of this cinnicoin idea, then here is your charge:
1)You will go out in the worlds and share this cinni idea with 10 new people per month.  Sit down with them help them get a wallet and gift them a few cinnicoins.  Share with them the “why” you got involved with this idea and this communality.  
2)Tell them that this is idea has some awesome innovation(s) coming that will be bring value and share with them that price is not the most important thing.   Our community support is.    
3)Bring aboard those that have technical savy, people savy, bring people that are social media savy.  Share with those that have great imaginations and an innovative outlook on things.

Make these things your commitment.  And if you do them yourself on a continuous basis, others will follow your lead.   Soon enough they themselves will become pro active in the community and we shall  grow a very strong base community of supports and even start to convert this trolls and fudsters.
saeeds255

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:24:53 AM

We need support cinni at social ... no one talking about cinni at twitter or somewhere that make sense its just this topic ,
talking about active Dev or spamming here isn't useful
I want to spread Cinni's features at twitter but dont have much followers there and need help , making a group of advertisers and pumpers can make everything changes !
Crypt is nothing in spite of Cinni , they just spreading it everywhere , especially twitter !
who is with me ?
we should make a BIG Group for this ...

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Bergmannx

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:24:57 AM

cinni is a good coin so why it's dumping? what happened?

someone dumps and holds the price down everytime its tried to go up, and ontop of that everyone wants to get into cryptcoin despite it haveing nothing out yet where cinni has.... go figure.

Yeah price is being manipulated big time by someone or a group of people, i am still not selling a thing though could lose but am still confident Cinni has alot larger long time value, the current price is still a bit more than what i bought the bulk of my Cinni for anyone holding or buying now should still see a very healthy long term profit. Was thinking myself of putting a bit into Cryptcoin but looking at the charts i decided i was to late to get on that train, it is currently being held at a artificial high and could drop anytime soon, 1 or 2 days ago could of made a killing off of Cryptcoin but a way to big a risk now wont go much higher and the fall will be hard.

This!
I went out of CRYPT myself, because I can't say anymore where it's heading. Risk is simply too high. CINNI at this price is way less risky.
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:25:00 AM

0.00008000      647471.51583874   51.79772126

The whale is greedy eating your cheap coins

wrong the whale wants you to buy his coins from the sell side
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:27:13 AM

0.00008000      647471.51583874   51.79772126

The whale is greedy eating your cheap coins

wrong the whale wants you to buy his coins from the sell side

can see the price being pushed to a certain level then 10 sells happen dropping the price down.

and cinni is being mentioned many times, over twitter and polo troll box alone..... it still has intrest but people are waiting i suspect...
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:28:42 AM

We need support cinni at social ... no one talking about cinni at twitter or somewhere that make sense its just this topic ,
I want to spread Cinni's features at twitter but dont have much followers there and need help , making a group of advertisers and pumpers can make everything changes !
Crypt is nothing in spite of Cinni , they just spreading it everywhere , especially twitter !
who is with me ?

agreed saeeds255, thank for volunteering.  I look forward in viewing your first post.
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 08:33:15 AM

hey guys
hold onto your cinni, the coin will see the moon yet
guaranteed.
i helped find the new dev, i know 100% that he is a better dev than nearly every other coin out there and that he's got a vision that will show great value once it is realized
pls also remember to point your miners at cinnipool.co  - i will be updating the worker reports on the page tomorrow so that they start including some historical hashrate and profitability data for each of the algos
one of the biggest differences between when we were 30k+ satoshis and now was that the pool was putting a lot more buy pressure on the market every day - o please, point your miners back at cinnipool and make sure you get all the miners you know to also start mining for cinnicoins.

thanks all

by the way, you guys are doing a remarkable job of showing support for the coin through these tough times recently - i'm glad to see that as many of you are just as aware of cinni's potential as i have been all along, and still am.

But why, some say, the moon? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask why climb the highest mountain? Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas? We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win.

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
DigitalInvestment

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:35:33 AM

hey guys
guaranteed.
i helped find the new dev, i know 100% that he is a better dev than nearly every other coin out there and that he's got a vision that will show great value once it is realized
pls also remember to point your miners at cinnipool.co  - i will be updating the worker reports on the page tomorrow so that they start including some historical hashrate and profitability data for each of the algos
one of the biggest differences between when we were 30k+ satoshis and now was that the pool was putting a lot more buy pressure on the market every day - o please, point your miners back at cinnipool and make sure you get all the miners you know to also start mining for cinnicoins.

thanks all

by the way, you guys are doing a remarkable job of showing support for the coin through these tough times recently - i'm glad to see that as many of you are just as aware of cinni's potential as i have been all along, and still am.

But why, some say, the moon? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask why climb the highest mountain? Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas? We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win.

.... just work on giving good payments on the pool so they dont fud, ty , another dev? how many devs work now for cinni?
paradigmflux

small fry

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 08:39:10 AM

.... just work on giving good payments on the pool so they dont fud, ty , another dev? how many devs work now for cinni?

Pool has paid out every day now for quite some time, there was only one day where some exchange xfers jammed up and I had to intervene and payments went out the next day.
And I was the one who helped get rynom on board originally to assist the original developer.
part of tomorrow's updates will be to start putting up a master lits of payout transaction numbers, so everyone can ee all of the payouts

---
raw1

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:40:13 AM

hey guys
guaranteed.

thanks all

good to see you back , i think ppl moved to other pool like me . coz there was no support for the pool or updates for new coins etc .. hope this time you can fix things up
paradigmflux

small fry

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 08:43:23 AM

good to see you back , i think ppl moved to other pool like me . coz there was no support for the pool or updates for new coins etc .. hope this time you can fix things up
what other coins would you like to see added?  I can start d/l'ing the blockchains tonight and add them into the autoswitcher tomorrow morning.
our scrypt profitability has been on par with the other multipools every day - so has the SHA, from what i've seen

i will be turning on a keccak port tomorrow with a few of the more profitable keccak coins (as i think that algo is the most profitable nearly all the time lately) -  i just know that lots of people have issues getting some of the 'alternative' algos working sometimes.

---
TheEvil1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:46:50 AM

who is with me ?

Sum the best features in one tweet or link and I will tweet it I have about 10000 followers Smiley
calme

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:48:33 AM

Ha. We'll see how long that 75 BTC buy wall lasts.
raw1

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:52:18 AM

what other coins would you like to see added?  I can start d/l'ing the blockchains tonight and add them into the autoswitcher tomorrow morning.
our scrypt profitability has been on par with the other multipools every day - so has the SHA, from what i've seen

i will be turning on a keccak port tomorrow with a few of the more profitable keccak coins (as i think that algo is the most profitable nearly all the time lately) -  i just know that lots of people have issues getting some of the 'alternative' algos working sometimes.
am mining x11 coins the problem in ur pool that u dont keep adding fresh coins which is most profitable for sometime like FRAC at this time
you can see https://www.ipominer.com for this new coins
or other idea maybe if you can point hashing power to https://nicehash.com/ which give you more profit for renting ur hash.
dont know how u can do this but will be nice and new idea .
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:53:18 AM

Don't dump, they won't cancel the huge buy orders
calme

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:55:23 AM

Don't dump, they won't cancel the huge buy orders
I wouldn't even dump if there was a 75 BTC sell wall.
saeeds255

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:57:03 AM

who is with me ?

Sum the best features in one tweet or link and I will tweet it I have about 10000 followers Smiley
Ok I'll make it soon and PM you , thanks for help ...
please PM me your twitter
who is with me ?

agreed saeeds255, thank for volunteering.  I look forward in viewing your first post.

thanks  Smiley

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
raw1

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:12:44 AM

who doing this
2014-06-18 09:11:27   BUY   0.00008798   2.00000000   0.00017596
2014-06-18 09:10:29   BUY   0.00008669   2.00000000   0.00017338
2014-06-18 09:09:49   BUY   0.00008499   2.07083186   0.00017600
2014-06-18 09:08:37   BUY   0.00008799   2.00022729   0.00017600

bot or spam the wall so nobody know what's goin on ?
tat123

Activity: 261

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 09:26:01 AM

Is CINNI worth more than 8K? Is CRYPT worth 250K?

Which coin has a better ROI and less risk?

Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: