Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin *** OFFICIAL THREAD ***  (Read 63848 times)
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:48:22 PM

The power consumption mining with GPU this algo is lower than X11!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

+1

i would say easy 20% lower than darkcoin kernel, i have comapared the rotation speed of the wheel in my old electricity supply and i can guarantee this is lower, we need someone to test for have the exact diff.

Will be nice also if we can have this information from the team they should know that ..
i am also waiting for a blockexplorer, it will be welcome because i am mining with my 70 MH/s on http://tac.nonce-pool.com and the Net Hashrate is 700 MH/s <----- is that correct Huh it means that i have 10% of the NET hashrate ... i think its to much ... ?

Well compared to this mornings 300Mh/s speed it is a nice grow and you are having a pretty decent rig to have 10% of the total network hash

i hope the team will work and make the chat much better for attract more miners and also waiting for added on POLO ....would be the best  Smiley

zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:53:57 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley

+1

i would say easy 20% lower than darkcoin kernel, i have comapared the rotation speed of the wheel in my old electricity supply and i can guarantee this is lower, we need someone to test for have the exact diff.

Will be nice also if we can have this information from the team they should know that ..
i am also waiting for a blockexplorer, it will be welcome because i am mining with my 70 MH/s on http://tac.nonce-pool.com and the Net Hashrate is 700 MH/s <----- is that correct Huh it means that i have 10% of the NET hashrate ... i think its to much ... ?

Well compared to this mornings 300Mh/s speed it is a nice grow and you are having a pretty decent rig to have 10% of the total network hash

i hope the team will work and make the chat much better for attract more miners and also waiting for added on POLO ....would be the best  Smiley

Agree. Polo or Bter as an exchange would be the best to start with, there is no reason to get listed on no name exchanges like sharexcoin or what others are trying to push.
Low volume exchanges would only result in dumping the price as there would be no buyers because small exchanges are not having buyer volume, or investor base.
Even if we have to wait 1-2 weeks for a decent exchange, but it worths.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:58:03 PM

Our Pool finally works, many thanks to nonce pool, I wasn't able to construct the chat messaging stuff without him !

https://tac.suprnova.cc

0% fee
Stratum with VDiff
DDoS Protected
Suprnova Quality !

Support via PM or here in the Thread !

Have fun mining !

Payouts are done automatically after the blocks are confirmed, they need 1000 (!) confirms, so please be patient.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
waxo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:02:58 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley

+1

Agree. Polo or Bter as an exchange would be the best to start with, there is no reason to get listed on no name exchanges like sharexcoin or what others are trying to push.
Low volume exchanges would only result in dumping the price as there would be no buyers because small exchanges are not having buyer volume, or investor base.
Even if we have to wait 1-2 weeks for a decent exchange, but it worths.

yes we need times  but what's make me intersting to this coins is the new algo wich is lower consumtion than X11 and the chat but at this level its just a beta, i think that this coin has a real chance to fly just IF we can promote the real consumtion and make the chat much much better and add some features on it .

badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:13:28 PM

+1 for this cool algo.

It is just an ideea but maybe somebody should launch a new thread in mining alt-section about the algo and it's amazing features like low power consumption, low temperature, all sha3 candidates mixed in one algo
waxo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:16:18 PM

+1 for this cool algo.

It is just an ideea but maybe somebody should launch a new thread in mining alt-section about the algo and it's amazing features like low power consumption, low temperature, all sha3 candidates mixed in one algo
+1 but we need exact mesures for the power consumption, about the temperature its not notified on my sgminer yet  Undecided

badam

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:20:18 PM

+1 for this cool algo.

+1 but we need exact mesures for the power consumption, about the temperature its not notified on my sgminer yet  Undecided

Temp can be seen in sapphire trix or gpu-z but mine are not that relevant because i am having only 1 gpu inside of a case so cpu is generating heat also, but if consumption is less heat should be less too
waxo

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:30:56 PM

temperature seems a bet under normal X11 if i compare with before.

nonocoin

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:58:11 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley

+1

come on , TAC will be  better and better.

███ ███ ███    WMCoin ▮▮▮▮▮   - Real Games Accepted - High Rewards Signature Campaign
                                <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ >>   ███ ███ ███
nonocoin

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:07:59 PM

help.me.my wallet is locked ,and I can't chat on the wallet now.how to unlock it.I really want to talk with you guys. Grin Huh Roll Eyes

███ ███ ███    WMCoin ▮▮▮▮▮   - Real Games Accepted - High Rewards Signature Campaign
cryptomines

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:30:13 PM

Nvidia comparison:

With 5* nvidia gtx 750ti's mining TAC, 22.8 Mhash/s for 220 watts. Temps are 40C.

Those same 5 cards mining HVC burn 270 watts, So I'm saving 50 watts over HVC. CCminer doesn't do X11 yet so I can't compare to that.

This coin has a tremendous amount of potential!!!
nonocoin

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:58:16 AM

the hashrate have climb up to 1G+ Shocked

nicemycoin

Activity: 599

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 01:23:16 AM

nice job.  the promotion in China QQ group attract more worker .
nonocoin

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:39:17 AM

nice job.  the promotion in China QQ group attract more worker .

I will mine it with all my card. Roll Eyes

halicarton

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:49:49 AM

help.me.my wallet is locked ,and I can't chat on the wallet now.how to unlock it.I really want to talk with you guys. Grin Huh Roll Eyes

the same question,waiting for the reply.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

syldh

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:38:04 AM

I have the same question too. Huh
nonocoin

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:55:08 AM

halo ,every one .happy mine.

hascoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:36:24 AM

I AM COMING FOR TAC...ANY FREE COIN?

Learnning blockchain  !
bitcoindxh

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:41:05 AM

OMG this's a cool coin! I'm later for mining. Cry
badam

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:10:35 AM

I have the same question too. Huh

What do you mean it is locked? You need tac balance to chat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: