Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin *** OFFICIAL THREAD ***  (Read 63848 times)
dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:57:15 PM

Hello my name is official_TalkTeam. Ive taken over TalkTeam. I am now the official TalkTeam. I own talkcoin. And bitcoin as well. I am official.

Me and my sad greedy friends... Sorry I mean my executive management committee. Me and my executive managers have taken talkcoin for your own good.
It is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY you must use my official wallet. Please download it from realofficialtalkcoin.com. Please?

AizenSou! djm32! dav1199!
Come on guys, dont just sit there! get spamming! Come on! Theres 3 TAC and a packet of chips in it for you if we take over this coin. Oops, I mean we own this coin and we're official.

How many fake accounts do you have to do to look like you have any support/credibility k-m ?

Very good dav1199. the credibility attack. My mom says shell buy you some ice cream. Dont dribble it down yourself this time.

Hey at least i am not the one doing fake accounts because i don't have the balls to post with my real one with petty attacks.
TalkTeam

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:02:52 PM

Hello my name is official_TalkTeam. Ive taken over TalkTeam. I am now the official TalkTeam. I own talkcoin. And bitcoin as well. I am official.

Me and my sad greedy friends... Sorry I mean my executive management committee. Me and my executive managers have taken talkcoin for your own good.
It is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY you must use my official wallet. Please download it from realofficialtalkcoin.com. Please?

AizenSou! djm32! dav1199!
Come on guys, dont just sit there! get spamming! Come on! Theres 3 TAC and a packet of chips in it for you if we take over this coin. Oops, I mean we own this coin and we're official.

How many fake accounts do you have to do to look like you have any support/credibility k-m ?

Very good dav1199. the credibility attack. My mom says shell buy you some ice cream. Dont dribble it down yourself this time.

Hey at least i am not the one doing fake accounts because i don't have the balls to post with my real one with petty attacks.

Yes, theres really only 3 users behind this, 1 is the dev, the other 2 were obviously paid off.  The other 20 accounts are all fake.

TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:06:34 PM

Oh i know ..

Kinda amusing and sad how far some are willing to go here.

But to all the detractors of the v2 , i kinda wonder who do they expect to take over this coin and what future would it have..
If they are not happy with the price now they are in for some sad surprise if the v2 would get stopped.
The main dev is a good scammer and that is all he was. Full of empty promises. But some still buy it.
k-meister

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:43:04 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 08:18:51 PM by k-meister

**Warning**
A group who made an unsuccessful hostile attempt to take over talkcoin have built an unofficial (read fake) wallet they call “v2” and are spamming the forums. They are still trying to market it as the real wallet. This wallet will hardfork you onto the wrong blockchain.
Talkcoins on the wrong blockchain will not be tradable on exchanges and will not have any value.

These people lied to everyone about the exchanges supporting their fork.
Please only use the official wallet at http://talkcoin.org where it has always been.

Talkcoin (OP)

Activity: 114

Talkcoin Dev

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:27:26 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 10:02:35 PM by Talkcoin

A bit explanation.

Talkteam (Andy) is not developer. He sent me a message when I realeased the first version to help me on the communication and maketing and he wrote me in his first messages "Just say openly now, this is your project & your creation, I will always go with your decision", these are his words. I accepted as it's not my discipline and I let him to make his own thread with his own words and he was the one that I invited (other members was invited by him without my approval). We already had clashes, this is not the first time. It slowed down the development (too much talk and not much action) but I tolerated him because he was here since the start and I didn't want to kick him off the project like this, the communication was limited.

Ignition75 didn't stay long. I quickly kicked him off the project. He is not developper, has no skill on a project like this, and he already wanted to take over the project, no link with the dev fund here, it was during july.

I never dumped coins as some said. But I gave many coins to many people. In these people, there are Talkteam (+100,000 TAC) and he asked me to send him more coins because he was "broke". djm34, karimdr2, AizenSou have also received coins from me. (don't deny facts, I saved messages).

I don't spend much time in this forum, but it's for a good reason, I am developing a video integration solution right now and I prefer to spend time to do useful things.  I will release a new version when these clowns stop their hostile take over. They won't develop new features, it's not their code and they need to hire someone just to change 2 or 3 variables...

This is becoming really ridiculous. Talkteam has created a situation that he cannot get out from. Now, I think they just want to save face...
TalkTeam

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:30:52 PM

Nice explanation.
I didn't know that they are such a scammers. Ignition75 and talkteam seemed like a nice guys. I was also mining this coin from the very beggining and I really like it. Other clones just got burned, but talkcoin is still kicking, eventhough price on exchanges drop a lot  Undecided

amacar if you have time to read his super long comment, you should read mine too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.msg8681806#msg8681806

Thanks.

Regards,

Aizen

Thank you for link. I read everything and now I am confused. Don't know whom to believe  Huh For now I will just wait to see what will happen in near future.

Hi amacar. The answer is, everytime you read a comment on this subject, check when the account was created.  If it was created the day after we announced the new hard fork and is 95% comments on the TAC thread, that is the dev or someone he paid off to create every kind of lie and spin under the sun to keep his TAC flowing to his wallet address obfuscated in the code and enabled by the hidden rpc command -votedev, hidden because he never published it anywhere and ignore me when i asked him if there was a fund because there was a brief mention of it on the old OP here.  You will soon start to see the real picture.  Sorry to all investors that this happening now when its last chance for Talkcoin, please be reassured that the remaining team *are* working on new development and trying to add value to Talkcoin.

Here is the text from the OP now in case the dev decides to add the command here retrospectivel:

TalkTeam

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:37:53 PM

A bit explanation.

Talkteam (Andy) is not developer. He sent me a message when I realeased the first version to help me on the communication and maketing and he wrote me in his first messages "Just say openly now, this is your project & your creation, I will always go with your decision", these are his words. I accepted as it's not my discipline and I let him to make his own thread with his own words and he was the one that I invited (other members was invited by him without my approval). We already had clashes, this is not the first time. It slowed down the development (too much talk and not much action) but I tolerated him because he was here since the start and I didn't want to kick him off the project like this, the communication was limited.

Ignition75 didn't stay long. I quickly kicked him off the project. He is not developper, has no skill on a project like this, and he already wanted to take over the project, no link with the dev fund here, it was during july.

I never dumped coins as some said. But I gave many coins to many people. In these people, there are Talkteam (+100,000 TAC) and he asked me to send him more coins because he was "broke". djm34, karimdr2, AizenSou have also received coins from me. (don't deny facts, I saved messages).

I don't spend much time in this forum, but it's for a good reason, I am developing a video integration solution right now and I prefer to spend time to do useful things.  I will release a new version when these clowns stop their hostile take over. They won't develop new features, it's not their code and they need to hire someone just to change 2 or 3 variables...

This is becoming really ridiculous. Talkteam has created a situation that he cannot get out from. Now, I think they just want to save face...

As you know very well, the 100k TAC you paid 'me' was paid to a bounty wallet you asked me to administer: TpZfUB2rdnao17d8ATEzTamEDkAN7P2WKz and as you know I paid all that out for - bounties.  The TAC the team donated me when I came back after resigning in protest, after we found your hidden rpc command -votedev and that you were paying upto 30% of mining rewards to yourself without telling anyone, I also donated the donations back to the team because you stopped funding the team already and its not fair for people to work for free.

Whilst on the subject, can you publish your wallet address that received the % of mining rewards now and explain where these funds went?

Also.. "I am developing a video integration solution right now and I prefer to spend time to do useful things" good one, still chuckling to myself Wink

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:44:00 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 08:55:26 AM by AizenSou

A bit explanation.

Ok Talkdev since you are here, I asked you 2 times about the dev fund but never get an answer. (I don't have time to check the old messages now but I will provide it later):
Properly answer my question:
Who did use the votedev to vote more than 33% of a block to go to your address?
Don't tell me that comes from user because I'm sure not many people were aware of this command and nobody will vote that much for everyone else except for himself.
The reason you changed the limit of votedev from 100% to 10% and then 5% because the block explorer was available this time and are you scared of being found out?
Do you know why did everyone in the team decide to take over? It's because you never intend to be clear about the dev fund even with the team. Ok if you think you could manage a coin alone yourself, please do it but do it properly. We're TAC holders but not everyone is a beggar like this k-meister so feel free to take him in your new team.

Btw, Yes I get 25k TACs from you, one 10k and one 15k, which I spent all for bounties. I could provide all the time and txid for each transaction if everyone needs that.
Beside from your 25k TACs, I use another 20k for funding the project myself.

k-meister

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:28:42 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 05:43:51 AM by k-meister

**Warning**
A group who made an unsuccessful hostile attempt to take over talkcoin have built an unofficial (read fake) wallet they call “v2.0 Mandatory Update”. They are trying to market it as the real wallet and are currently spamming the forums. This wallet will hardfork you onto the wrong blockchain.
Talkcoins on the wrong blockchain will not be tradable on exchanges and will not have any value.

These people lied to everyone about the exchanges switching to their hardfork.
Please only use the official wallet at http://talkcoin.org where it has always been.

mybabyin

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:52:50 AM

see?I have told some ppl that The Community Take Over is a scamme.Now the dev tells us the truth!
duboisi

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:12:36 AM

@talkcoin: Are you coming out with a "clean" wallet? If you want community not to update to V2, you MUST at least have a "clean" wallet. Without a "clean" wallet, no matter what you say will be useless.

k-meister

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:16:43 AM

+  1

What's next talkcoin development plan, website, wallet when updated. I support you and talkcoin dve.

Well that's down to the dev, and I know he wants to build a new wallet and is also working on some new stuff.
But for my part, I'd like to help by working on new features and mobile integration. It's far too early now for me to speculate on what, I will be putting a lot of my time into researching first because choosing the right features to implement is to me even more important than the development itself. But an android wallet is definitely very likely in the near term.
To make it very clear, I won't be taking any payment for any development or other work I may do.

But firstly I hope that these scammers will give it up and allow the coin to move forward.

k-meister

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:52:32 AM

@talkcoin: Are you coming out with a "clean" wallet? If you want community not to update to V2, you MUST at least have a "clean" wallet. Without a "clean" wallet, no matter what you say will be useless.

Firstly, there is no V2 and we now know that there never was. Only a fake wallet which doesn't even work properly without crashing. The exchanges were never switching to the hardfork as the scammers claimed. They caused a lot of trouble over nothing.

Can you tell us what a "clean" wallet means please because I honestly don't know?
The scammers made a big noise about making the wallet "clean", but they won't explain what that means. It was simply a lie used for propaganda. They haven't "cleaned" anything in their source code, have a look for yourself. Ask them to post the code that they cleaned.

Their constant claims to have removed "hidden payment systems" have already been proved a lie. Ask them to post the "hidden payment system" code they have removed.

These are nasty people who have lost all their credibility,  and I hope they leave the forums for good.
Take a look in the wallet chat where they're still trying to convince people that poloniex and bittrex are switching to "v2" and people MUST update. They know that people who update will in fact end up with worthless coins.

duboisi

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:53:32 AM

There is a disconnect with community here. Majority of of community want a clean wallet ASAP (i.e.: now).
If you ignore this, you know what is going to happen soon. Game over.
k-meister

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:02:38 AM

There is a disconnect with community here. Majority of of community want a clean wallet ASAP (i.e.: now).
If you ignore this, you know what is going to happen soon. Game over.

I don't know if you posted this before seeing my post above. But as I explained, nobody knows what you mean by "clean".
If you want to request any type of change you have to tell us what that change is?

And talking about game over is silly and very unproductive. If you want to request the dev to do something, you can do it without silly threats. Otherwise you don't deserve to be listened to.
duboisi

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:08:33 AM

What is the issue that has triggered all the recent name calling posts? "votedev".
k-meister

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:31:47 AM

What is the issue that has triggered all the recent name calling posts? "votedev".

Now we're getting somewhere. What are you proposing you want the dev reward system to do? Currently it allows a vote to between 0% and 5%.

I know the dev has been talking about removing dev reward completely to 0% to stop any arguments.
I personally think it would be a pity if we can't pay new people to join the team just because the scammers caused such a big smokescreen about dev reward.
k-meister

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:47:40 AM

BTW - the votedev command didn't trigger any name calling posts. The scammers triggered the posts, and they used votedev as a pretext for this. They knew votedev allows no more than 5% reward in the current code but they made it seem like it could be set to anything. I would be very unsurprised if they were the ones who upvoted the votedev reward in order to complain about it.
goodtodeclare

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:49:09 AM

endless fighting makes the price lower and lower

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:56:45 AM

A bit explanation.

Ok Talkdev since you are here, I asked you 2 times about the dev fund but never get an answer. (I don't have time to check the old messages now but I will provide it later):
Properly answer my question:
Who did use the votedev to vote more than 33% of a block to go to your address?
Don't tell me that comes from user because I'm sure not many people were aware of this command and nobody will vote that much for everyone else except for himself.
The reason you changed the limit of votedev from 100% to 10% and then 5% because the block explorer was available this time and are you scared of being found out?
Do you know why did everyone in the team decide to take over? It's because you never intend to be clear about the dev fund even with the team. Ok if you think you could manage a coin alone yourself, please do it but do it properly. We're TAC holders but not everyone is a beggar like this k-meister so feel free to take him in your new team.

Btw, Yes I get 25k TACs from you, one 10k and one 15k, which I spent all for bounties. I could provide all the time and txid for each transaction if everyone needs that.
Beside from your 25k TACs, I use another 20k for funding the project myself.

Bump.
That k-meister doesn't have the skills and the guts to directly answer my question. So could you, Talkdev ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: