Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin *** OFFICIAL THREAD ***  (Read 63848 times)
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:00:25 PM

Djim. Please, gather some team members and talk to Richie or someone from Bittrex, maybe in IRC.

It's clear as day that he have left this coin. Now he's just unhappy fork does not unclude his "fund" anymore.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:06:41 PM

Djim. Please, gather some team members and talk to Richie or someone from Bittrex, maybe in IRC.

It's clear as day that he have left this coin. Now he's just unhappy fork does not unclude his "fund" anymore.
we are in constant contact with each other through skype. currently the audit continue, we will contact soon the exchange

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:13:00 PM

we are in constant contact with each other through skype. currently the audit continue, we will contact soon the exchange

Thank god. Just let us know, if you'll need smth from the community. Don't forget to mention - it is not "community takeover", just kicking out AFK secretly funded member. Team has been working on this coin long ago and have already made some releases.

Weiss30

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:20:38 PM

As you say djm we all know you are in constant contact on skype or wherever.
So why are you pretending to hold a conversation on here? Its only for propaganda. And were fucking tired of it.
I just requested a report of where the money went and you people are not happy with a report. Thats because you dont actually want people to know. it would end your spam.

The exchanges told you they dont do hostile takeovers. You know the exchanges dont give a shit about you. You know we dont give a shit about you.

We cant have any kind of conversation on here without it being drowned out. At this point im going to suggest we move to a moderated thread to cut the spammers off.

And by the way i throw down a challenge to the spam group: Tell us how many TAC you got from the dev fund!!!! All of you. You have no right to complain about anything until you show us the figures.

Weiss30

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:21:50 PM

Thank god. Just let us know, if you'll need smth from the community. Don't forget to mention - it is not "community takeover", just kicking out AFK secretly funded member. Team has been working on this coin long ago and have already made some releases.

Hodor, you are part of the spam group and have been since the start! Did you post this from the wrong account by accident?
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:33:03 PM

So why are you pretending to hold a conversation on here? Its only for propaganda. And were fucking tired of it.
I just requested a report of where the money went and you people are not happy with a report. Thats because you dont actually want people to know. it would end your spam.
Well you never did any report you just trolled us and spamed the exchange with completely erroneous information.
Anything we said here can be found with the block explorer (if you didn't find anything you are either part of the scam or you didn't search)

I don't pretend anything (you are such a child  Grin) why would I ? 
You are getting the report as it comes since I just report the current finding.

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:40:39 PM

Well you never did any report you just trolled us and spamed the exchange with completely erroneous information.
Anything we said here can be found with the block explorer (if you didn't find anything you are either part of the scam or you didn't search)

I don't pretend anything (you are such a child  Grin) why would I ?  

don't let trolls steal your time. just have a detailed review/audit, gather team and talk to exchanges in irc or smth.

Weiss30

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:49:25 PM

I don't pretend anything (you are such a child  Grin) why would I ?  

don't let trolls steal your time. just have a detailed review/audit, gather team and talk to exchanges in irc or smth.

You are free to annoy the exchanges any time you please. Just stop spamming us.

Talkcoin (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Talkcoin Dev

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:53:44 PM

ok here a small update over the address audit.

This is a short glimpse, this is such a mess all transaction are split into 100 tac subtransaction... very painful to study... if dev had wanted to cover his track he couldn't have done better... except he has become very sloppy:  

We just found out that the chat fee which were supposed to be destroyed in the genesis block are in fact sent to a wallet of talkcoin dev (he has so many   Grin)

djm34 you are a clown!

It's just funny all these hidden things that I did. No, in fact, it's just pathetic here because you are serious. Do you know at least why why all transaction are split into 100 tac subtransaction... There is a reason for that and pool operators must know this problem.

When transactions are too large, you can only move a couple thousand at a time. The maximum amount differs with every transaction, so it might be 100 TAC once and 1000 TAC the next. There is a restriction of inputs.

You other arguments are as stupid and groundless. The fees are really destroyed and sent to first genesis block (not like in your version). All developers (with Skills!) will be able to see this in the code.

And seriously you want to takeover this project??

I can't believe these guys spend their time and energy arguing against me with blatantly ignorant comments.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:09:18 PM

You other arguments are as stupid and groundless. The fees are really destroyed and sent to first genesis block (not like in your version). All developers (with Skills!) will be able to see this in the code.

I can't believe these guys spend their time and energy arguing against me with blatantly ignorant comments.

Yes I admit you have skills. That explains why you are so arrogant, even to your investors. Unfortunately this skill was used more to scam people than actually improve the coin. You will probably say again that you don't have time to argue with me. Fine. My questions still stay open, and I think all people with common sense will understand what really happens here.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:21:16 PM

ok here a small update over the address audit.

This is a short glimpse, this is such a mess all transaction are split into 100 tac subtransaction... very painful to study... if dev had wanted to cover his track he couldn't have done better... except he has become very sloppy:  

We just found out that the chat fee which were supposed to be destroyed in the genesis block are in fact sent to a wallet of talkcoin dev (he has so many   Grin)

djm34 you are a clown!

It's just funny all these hidden things that I did. No, in fact, it's just pathetic here because you are serious. Do you know at least why why all transaction are split into 100 tac subtransaction... There is a reason for that and pool operators must know this problem.

When transactions are too large, you can only move a couple thousand at a time. The maximum amount differs with every transaction, so it might be 100 TAC once and 1000 TAC the next. There is a restriction of inputs.

short answer: regarding the 100tac splitting that's what I was thinking too so no surprised here so don't distract attention with that.
regarding the fee, the block explorer show clearly that the fee, as well as votedev fee are going to one of your address wallet from which
coin are added, removed and so on (so basically it isn't an address where coin are destroyed... )  
I can see it, everybody can see it, I just can't even believe you are shameless enough to deny it when the evidence are shown.

And seriously what are those block with 45% fee ? How could you even have done that to all of us  Huh
(curious to know what the skilled developer I am not would say  Grin)

By the way: I prefer to be a clown than a scammer...

djm34 facebook page
Talkcoin (OP)

Activity: 114

Talkcoin Dev

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:35:51 PM

Yes I admit you have skills. That explains why you are so arrogant, even to your investors. Unfortunately this skill was used more to scam people than actually improve the coin. You will probably say again that you don't have time to argue with me. Fine. My questions still stay open, and I think all people with common sense will understand what really happens here.

If you want to takeover this project, there were other honest ways. I already expressed about it in private messages. I didn't even receive a small private message saying it about this takeover and I could have helped you to start your own fork with your own ideas.

If you find I am dishonest, you can at least admit your attitude is also dishonest and deceptive.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:44:31 PM

If you want to takeover this project, there were other honest ways. I already expressed about it in private messages. I didn't even receive a small private message saying it about this takeover and I could have helped you to start your own fork with your own ideas.

If you find I am dishonest, you can at least admit your attitude is also dishonest and deceptive.

Yes the new coin would be super easy to us too, but we're trying here to save this coin and to be honest our investment as well. Because when people realize your hidden intention in your code, no one will buy your coin again.
We are the one who buy your coin, probably many parts of your fund as well. I'm sure that you never give your money to buy your own coin in the exchange to save it from being removed by exchange like us.
I might look dishonest to you and your sockpuppets, but I have nothing to hide for the investors/users of this coin. All my posts are my genuine questions about your creditability, and all is backed by evidences and numbers.
You don't even have time to post even a proof for all what you said, and avoid my questions. All what you could say it always the same: I don't have time. Ok clear. Done. Understood.
k-meister

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:51:07 AM

There are people trying to spam talkcoin into oblivion, both on this and the old unofficial thread. I'm writing a report on the dev fund and will be publishing it soon.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:10:01 AM

There are people trying to spam talkcoin into oblivion, both on this and the old unofficial thread. I'm writing a report on the dev fund and will be publishing it soon.
we learned from you  Grin
(that guy is such a hypocrite  Grin Grin Grin ... and soon a scammer when he will come up with a report saying "everything fine"  Grin)
and I must admit I am waiting for your report with a certain impatience.
Because if I see anything untruthful in your report, yes, you will be spammed into oblivion

djm34 facebook page
gogol

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:28:23 AM

Dev scammer stole 500k from the investors. Simple. Why are you defending a scammer?
trixnstones

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:15:52 PM

SCAMDEV, WHERE DID THE 560,000 TAC GO???
Frizork

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:16:55 PM

To bittrex LOL
trixnstones

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:20:55 PM

To bittrex LOL

Now Scam-Meister has to prepare a report.

These people are disgusting human beings and they should be thrown in jail.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:24:50 PM

What is the current amount of outstanding talkcoins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: