Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitscalper anyone use this ? [PASSWORDS LEAKED]  (Read 40939 times)
Jessi

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2012, 09:22:18 AM

For the Hackers here:

Code:
Error 1054 : Unknown column 'readable' in 'field list'

SQL = [UPDATE spyuser SET readable ='XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' WHERE email = 'XXXXXXX']

Array ( [0] => Array ( [file] => /var/www/p/app/database.php [line] => 19 [function] => db_report_error [args] => Array ( [0] => UPDATE spyuser SET readable ='XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' WHERE email = 'XXXXXXX' ) ) [1] => Array ( [file] => /var/www/p/app/index.php [line] => 14 [function] => db_query [args] => Array ( [0] => UPDATE spyuser SET readable ='XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' WHERE email = 'XXXXXXX' ) ) )

(Where XXX... where some Data of my Account)

This was an Error after logging in today...

www.Bitcoin-Tools.de - Price Alert & Calculator [OUTDATED!]
A little tool to keep you informed or wake you up, if Mt.Gox reaches a defined price level and a calculator to convert  BTC or USD based on live Prices. It´s not working any more, because of Mt.Gox... but it was fun to code that time... keeping this link just for reminding... Thanks to everyone for donations done that time!
BTC: 1BQTankpeCZict849JRHxxYFnwZARV3YX7 | LTC: LecEsSJMYZK7wk493QvyNzA4BxHpXviAEA | PPC: PQdjfxTbjnXThwJ5bbEgJkc9GZcKpib9DM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xepera

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 12:08:12 PM

Thank go I don't use the same password on my used mail account Cheesy
Zoiner

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 01:56:53 PM

You should use a different password for every different site!

https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=648-281
The QR code in my picture is not me but a worthwhile software.
LWwhT53CdLsSaenoMy2AqhwsxL5MMFmwWY
xepera

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 06:03:31 AM

I guess you ment this as a good tip. Thanks for that, but I am aware of secure passwords, patterns, etc. Smiley But there are many users that use the same password for the site as for the mail account they registered.
velcrovan

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 07:02:28 PM

No doubt, the current information situation about bitscalper.com looks disastrous.
However, I would be a little bit more carefully to call it already the end.

My impression of his website was that he runs it without help from others and he try to fix it. His support was, especially in the first weeks, quite good. Then he had to argue more and more how he can guarantee 5% a day (which btw he never did). Not every single discussion was fair, I think he gets frustrated to argue over and over again. Then he run into more and more technical problems, including the unavailability of the VPS service over 3 days. The last weeks the website was very often unavailable (login problems etc.). This morning the breaking news about password leaks. If he is giving a one man show and maybe also has to work, all of this could grow over his head, especially with the responsibility of the transferred bitcoins.  I can remember how he get angry and complained about a user who was able to payout a small sum of bitcoins he didn't own, because of a mistake on the bitscalper website.

I too am not 100% sure it was a scam. If it was I've lost a couple btc. Maybe his algorithm went haywire, he lost a few hundred btc, panicked and went dark till he could earn them back again...and then this password thing erupted. Who knows. I can see myself behaving the same way, just trying to avoid everyone until I can say, here I am, I fixed it all, sorry. Not the most honest, forthcoming approach surely, but a human one, and a behaviour that doesn't only map to scammers.

I was able to log in again recently, and my coins were still apparently there, and the site let me enter a request to withdraw them all. I'll let you know if they actually get sent out.
Jessi

Activity: 333

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2012, 07:33:08 PM

Waiting for mine just since monday. They are only appearing as "processing"... Seem it is Scam.

www.Bitcoin-Tools.de - Price Alert & Calculator [OUTDATED!]
A little tool to keep you informed or wake you up, if Mt.Gox reaches a defined price level and a calculator to convert  BTC or USD based on live Prices. It´s not working any more, because of Mt.Gox... but it was fun to code that time... keeping this link just for reminding... Thanks to everyone for donations done that time!
BTC: 1BQTankpeCZict849JRHxxYFnwZARV3YX7 | LTC: LecEsSJMYZK7wk493QvyNzA4BxHpXviAEA | PPC: PQdjfxTbjnXThwJ5bbEgJkc9GZcKpib9DM
BTC-engineer

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 08:00:52 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2012, 09:27:51 PM by BTC-engineer

Maybe some has missed that bitscalper has posted, after a long time of silence, one short reply in another thread yesterday.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63659.msg749951#msg749951

But again, after this single post from yesterday, no further step to don't let it look like a scam.

Payout request from already over 1 week are still in the "processing" state.
No explanation why everything looks so bad and what his next steps will be or when he will process payout request.

There are so many open questions and no bitscalper statement.  

If it's scam, what is the most likely thing at the moment, I also don't understand his behavior. I can't imaging that he is getting still bitcoin transfers.

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄   
         ▄██████████████████   ██████   
       █████████████████████  ███████   
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████   
██       ████████████    ████████████   
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT 
                   WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
bitscalper

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 10:06:10 PM

We are just checking that everything is in order, funds appear safe. We had hundreds of hack attempts those last days and we need to make sure there was no security breach at all and remove the bogus requests before filling withdrawals.
Yeastmeister

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 10:46:30 PM

Ok, my 2 cents worth.  I never deposited more BTC than I expected to lose if it was a scam.  I put in a withdrawal request for my original amount, but left the scalped amount there.  If I eventually get my request filled, and bitscalper is still providing service, I would consider depositing it back.  As with any site like this, I'd never deposit more than I was comfortable losing. 
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 08:03:15 AM

Because of personal freedom concerns, management of bitscalper was forced to leave the site alone for the last ten days.

It means they left the site unattended for 10 days and apparently no communication whatsoever about it.
Either they are paranoid or there is a real concern were they are ( Italy if i remember)

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 08:18:20 AM

Because of personal freedom concerns, management of bitscalper was forced to leave the site alone for the last ten days.

It means they left the site unattended for 10 days and apparently no communication whatsoever about it.
Either they are paranoid or there is a real concern were they are ( Italy if i remember)

Maybe the admin pass got changed.  It looks like the site got refreshed.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
michaelmclees

Activity: 633

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 05:53:03 PM

I was able to log in yesterday and I requested a withdrawal.  No payment yet...  Did we all just get scammed?  Or is this an innocent problem?
Zoiner

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 09:33:35 PM

My withdrawal has sat there since Monday with a "processing" message.

I have just managed to get on again and it seems the site owner has cancelled the processing and returned funds to their accounts.

Not unreasonable given any suspicions.

I have just put in a withdrawal request leaving a residual and will see what happens.

As suggested if the funds come back I will provide feedback.

hoo

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2012, 09:40:56 PM

i do believe this is highly negligible and criminal what theymos has tried to do.

bitcoin, 2nd most popular currency used by criminals.
The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 09:45:27 PM

i do believe this is highly negligible and criminal what theymos has tried to do.
Huh
what did he do

(BFL)^2 < 0
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 09:48:24 PM

waiting on my withdraw of 39.9 BTC
Zoiner

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 09:52:26 PM

I don't think you meant to say negligible, but the jury is still out over whether this is someone just a bit naive and overenthusiastic about his idea or a scam.

It is not by any means criminal, however, compared to other sites, the latest of which insists on deposits of $ before permitting trading and harvests email addresses leading to immediate spamming.

Zoiner

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 09:53:35 PM

Correction :not "of a scam" ----- "or a scam"

Mushoz

Activity: 686

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2012, 09:55:19 PM

Correction :not "of a scam" ----- "or a scam"

You can edit your post to correct things Wink

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
hoo

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2012, 09:56:56 PM

Huh
what did he do

Theymos pointed every scammer on the internet to bitscalper.

This can be taken as proof.
We are just checking that everything is in order, funds appear safe. We had hundreds of hack attempts those last days and we need to make sure there was no security breach at all and remove the bogus requests before filling withdrawals.

this is text book definition criminal negligence, this kind of action by an admin of bitcointalk should not be allowed to stand.

The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: