Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitscalper anyone use this ? [PASSWORDS LEAKED]  (Read 40939 times)
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 12:30:29 AM

Absolutely shocking: this guy (terrytibbs) claims to be responsible for bitscalper and offering refunds.  This appears legit.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65946

Roll Eyes

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 03:29:21 PM

wow guys I sent 1 bitcoin to this address 1ESTPnd2XL2ZLUvhtX54QdNqdoUcXmsGsS and I got 5 back!!!! WOW

So how long until Bitcoin is popular enough that this kind of scam starts to make the rounds on Facebook etc?

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
hoo

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 07:09:18 AM

@bitscalper.

I would like to have my bitcoins back now.

bitcoin, 2nd most popular currency used by criminals.
The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
RandyMarsh

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 11:11:11 AM

terrytibbs? what? Is he actually handing money out?

Stan?! STAN?!?!
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 12:30:30 PM

Why oh why hasn't this thread gone the way of the dodo bird?  Grin

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 12:34:58 PM

terrytibbs? what? Is he actually handing money out?

He's refunding his scam victims from a long time ago, someone got confused and thought it was about bitscalper (well terry said it was, he was trolling him).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65946.0

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 02:50:50 PM

@bitscalper.

lol... they should pay you for being their pr guy

(BFL)^2 < 0
hoo

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 12:13:53 AM

@bitscalper.

you also cannot hold me responsible for the extraordinarily irresponsible actions of this forum's admin.

ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 12:51:09 AM

@bitscalper.

you also cannot hold me responsible for the extraordinarily irresponsible actions of this forum's admin.

someone get me a triple facepalm gif.  i'm too lazy to look for it

(BFL)^2 < 0
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 01:48:37 AM

@bitscalper.

Perhaps we would be better off instituting a three strike rule...

Strike 1 - you were foolish enough to invest in such an obvious scam as bitscalper. Read the damn thing out loud... SCALPER!!! As in ripping your very flesh from your skull, or as in charging you way too much for the goods you buy. Geez, engage brain before spending money of any sort people.

Strike 2 - taking third hand rumor information from a sarcastic retort to trollish postings thinking that you are going to be made whole after being foolish enough to get caught with Strike 1 above.

Strike 3 - taking umbrage at being disrespected for acting the fool about 1 & 2 above and then lashing out at an Admin who had absolutely nothing to do with you being foolish enough to fall for 1 or 2. Admins are your friends, and often enough when you act like a complete imbecile, they will be your ONLY friend. Pissing on them with your whiny garbage is not the best way to foster that friendship. The only irresponsibility here was the fools who put money into bitscalper, but as the old adage goes... a fool and his money are soon parted. I guess none of us should be surprised.

That's 3, yer out.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 08:47:53 AM

@bitscalper.

someone get me a triple facepalm gif.  i'm too lazy to look for it

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
hoo

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 10:23:00 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2012, 10:36:42 AM by hoo

@bitscalper.

Perhaps we would be better off instituting a three strike rule...

Strike 1 - you were foolish enough to invest in such an obvious scam as bitscalper. Read the damn thing out loud... SCALPER!!! As in ripping your very flesh from your skull, or as in charging you way too much for the goods you buy. Geez, engage brain before spending money of any sort people.

Strike 2 - taking third hand rumor information from a sarcastic retort to trollish postings thinking that you are going to be made whole after being foolish enough to get caught with Strike 1 above.

Strike 3 - taking umbrage at being disrespected for acting the fool about 1 & 2 above and then lashing out at an Admin who had absolutely nothing to do with you being foolish enough to fall for 1 or 2. Admins are your friends, and often enough when you act like a complete imbecile, they will be your ONLY friend. Pissing on them with your whiny garbage is not the best way to foster that friendship. The only irresponsibility here was the fools who put money into bitscalper, but as the old adage goes... a fool and his money are soon parted. I guess none of us should be surprised.

That's 3, yer out.

I can't wait until I get to read about you getting robbed. after your mostly unread monologue, it seems just.

I'm willing to wager, none of you who replied to me actually have an account on bitscalper.
therefore, even replying to me, is an act of sheer stupidity. as you are here just for the simple fact of being inconsiderate little silly bitches adding noise.
the kind that people laugh at on youtube when they see getting hit by cars while passing through a crosswalk, or get caught in a drive by shooting.

you just want to,
no you just have to put in your two cents because you are so intelligent that you just must butt in to tell others what you think.
like queers in a parade the lot of you.

new slogan.
bitcointalkers, all talk, all stupid, 24/7 goatse everywhere.

maybe I will "invent" a new coin dedicated to the few in here that seem to have issues minding their own fucking business.

GoastseCoin, it's for you./

farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 10:52:02 AM

What?

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 11:18:01 AM

What?

I tried to translate it but google can't detect the language.

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 12:35:28 PM

If you are going to come to a public forum, and publicly air your issues with your incredibly poor investment choice in giving money to a scammer... I really don't think that shields you from comments from the very people that populate that forum!

Oh wait, you thought because you threw away a couple of shekels worth of your fortune and came out and bitched about it, the magic Internet Fix-Everything for Stupid People Fairy was going to make your money magically re-appear? Gosh, that's just plain dumb.

And if you are going to invoke "goatse" as your brilliant retort... learn the spell it right in your punchline. Completely blows the shot if you fuck up the spelling at the critical moment. +1 on that face palm for you!
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 04:24:23 PM

As I've stated in other parts of this forum, when I see a bunch of people calling a website a scam, or a person a scammer, I get intrigued.

I know the masons are all over this board and they love to discredit people by group bashing - in fact, that's exactly what they did on YouTube to Bitcoins when they first got popular. Maybe you missed it, but there were suddenly a bunch of guys making videos about how Bitcoin was a scam and we were all suckers for buying them.

I'm not saying Bitscalper isn't a scam, but I'm going to toss 1 BTC their way just to see what actually happens.

I'm grumpy!!
RandyMarsh

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 04:34:11 PM

Dont. Hes been missing from the forum for a while, withdrawals have been 'processing' for the past three weeks maybe... and they arent paying out on deposits anymore either, right now the site just seems like a few static pages with the odd BTC address for you to send money too. you'd be sending 1 BTC into the abyss.

Stan?! STAN?!?!
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 05:20:55 PM

Are people still on about this... the guy who pulled it probably already has the next "project" halfway finished.

Either start hunting or give up, but by now, "maybe it wasn't a scam" sounds ridiculous.
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 05:26:52 PM

As I've stated in other parts of this forum, when I see a bunch of people calling a website a scam, or a person a scammer, I get intrigued.

I know the masons are all over this board and they love to discredit people by group bashing - in fact, that's exactly what they did on YouTube to Bitcoins when they first got popular. Maybe you missed it, but there were suddenly a bunch of guys making videos about how Bitcoin was a scam and we were all suckers for buying them.

I'm not saying Bitscalper isn't a scam, but I'm going to toss 1 BTC their way just to see what actually happens.

No one has been getting deposits for some time, this was a classic ponzi if ever there was one, including fee's i ended up with just over a bitcent profit lol

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:38:33 PM

Dont. Hes been missing from the forum for a while, withdrawals have been 'processing' for the past three weeks maybe... and they arent paying out on deposits anymore either, right now the site just seems like a few static pages with the odd BTC address for you to send money too. you'd be sending 1 BTC into the abyss.

Maybe...but losing one bitcoin isn't going to bother me at all - just the cost of satisfying my curiosity.

I'm grumpy!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: