Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to create a new Coin, in the hope that it is based on the NXT, who can he  (Read 517 times)
vs9841 (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:15:55 PM

I want to create a new Coin, in the hope that it is based on the NXT, who can help me...
I think all coin distribution is unfair, I want to create a fair distribution of the coin...
For initial distribution of coin, I hope it is through the way of democratic vote, rather than allowing developers to dominate。
I really like the NXT, however I don't like the NXT method of initial distribution.
It makes the coin concentrated in the hands of a few people, is not conducive to development
I hope someone can help me by NXT create a coin, then adopt the way of democracy to allocate them.

---------1000000-----------
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:19:07 PM

Try this guy.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466908.0
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:54:10 PM

Already exists and it's called NEM.  Voting and polling can be done through the client if coded in.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
deftonikus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:18:41 PM

Already exists and it's called NEM.  Voting and polling can be done through the client if coded in.

Yeah go check out NEM, dude!

EDIT: actually it is not based on NXT, NEMs code is original, but functions are similar.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 03:29:56 PM

I want to create a new Coin, in the hope that it is based on the NXT, who can help me...
I think all coin distribution is unfair, I want to create a fair distribution of the coin...
For initial distribution of coin, I hope it is through the way of democratic vote, rather than allowing developers to dominate。
I really like the NXT, however I don't like the NXT method of initial distribution.
It makes the coin concentrated in the hands of a few people, is not conducive to development
I hope someone can help me by NXT create a coin, then adopt the way of democracy to allocate them.

There is already NAS coin ... we do not really need another clone. Or do we?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:05:56 PM

NAS - that has worse distribution than nxt they gave 1 person 20% of it and 11 people 71% of it. Makes nxt look a fair distribution model

NEM looks good, but we could do with perhaps 1 or 2 more FAIRLY distributed nxt clones.

griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:23:47 PM

check NHZ, distribution still going on, alot fairer than others.
Undertow8977

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:15:15 PM

Blackcoin! Not exactly the same, but better Smiley
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:36:48 PM

Blackcoin! Not exactly the same, but better Smiley

Whitecoin already exists. How about GreyCoin?
vs9841 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:04:21 AM

I join nas,but NAS initial distribution is not democracy, some people have 2000000000 nas...

vs9841 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:07:45 AM

Which one is willing to work with me, I have a website now, and good name..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: