Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbet.cc -- $340,000 stolen, the worst 45 days of my life. [Long]  (Read 41558 times)
doggycoltrn

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:51:53 PM

I have 5 figures worth of USD stolen from me, would you not do everything in your power to try and recoup that? doing detective work etc, thats just doing your due diligence, thank god i did, or we would have none of this information...

Jaybird, you are extremely naive ,  i actually have more experience with this stuff then you have lived days on this earth...There are reasons for wanting someone else to report it to the fbi not myself..As last resort that can be done with one phone call..

Go to the police, FBI, DOJ. Show them the newspaper article with Bauer's name. Give them the emails and other proof. Then see what they do. Anyone here have any experience with this stuff or are you all just learning? It's simple but fun watching you guys run in circles.

Investigate the ownership. File with the authorities. I said it wouldn't do any good but go ahead and try. The only thing I don't want is for something like this to be in the NY Times. It really hurts those promoting bitcoins. John Bauer is the guy you want.
I was just saying leave it off the NY Times and get it to the authorities if you must do something.  I'm sure you have experience singing. Were you the tattle tail in school?

All you want to show is that your Dick Tracy skills are great. You are posting IP addresses of customer service reps. You have the wrong type of experience for this stuff.

I've been stiffed for over $15k before in the past. If you had my experience you would realize that your money is gone. You think stiffing of $15k is huge. Oh my.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:05:38 PM

wow this thread really blew up since i last looked 15 pages
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:11:04 PM

Same here but it is hard to get back up to date, someone cares to resume what happened?

Jaybird

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:12:32 PM

You have nothing Dick Tracy. The FBI would have gotten what you have in 5 seconds after getting the emails.You didn't even know the guy you want is Bauer.

I have 5 figures worth of USD stolen from me, would you not do everything in your power to try and recoup that? doing detective work etc, thats just doing your due diligence, thank god i did, or we would have none of this information...

Jaybird, you are extremely naive ,  i actually have more experience with this stuff then you have lived days on this earth...There are reasons for wanting someone else to report it to the fbi not myself..As last resort that can be done with one phone call..

Go to the police, FBI, DOJ. Show them the newspaper article with Bauer's name. Give them the emails and other proof. Then see what they do. Anyone here have any experience with this stuff or are you all just learning? It's simple but fun watching you guys run in circles.

Investigate the ownership. File with the authorities. I said it wouldn't do any good but go ahead and try. The only thing I don't want is for something like this to be in the NY Times. It really hurts those promoting bitcoins. John Bauer is the guy you want.
I was just saying leave it off the NY Times and get it to the authorities if you must do something.  I'm sure you have experience singing. Were you the tattle tail in school?

All you want to show is that your Dick Tracy skills are great. You are posting IP addresses of customer service reps. You have the wrong type of experience for this stuff.

I've been stiffed for over $15k before in the past. If you had my experience you would realize that your money is gone. You think stiffing of $15k is huge. Oh my.
Jaybird

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:16:09 PM

Same here but it is hard to get back up to date, someone cares to resume what happened?
Dick Tracy and crew have gotten IPs of emails that were sent by coinbet. They didn't realize that coinbet has multiple locations in the US and that they also may have used VPN since one location they have makes no sense. They have emails with customer service reps. I had to fill them in and tell them they don't want customer service reps. They want John Bauer.
SimonTheSorcerer

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:22:55 PM

Dick Tracy and crew have gotten IPs of emails that were sent by coinbet. They didn't realize that coinbet has multiple locations in the US and that they also may have used VPN since one location they have makes no sense. They have emails with customer service reps. I had to fill them in and tell them they don't want customer service reps. They want John Bauer.

@boumalo @notserps The most important thing is to ignore whatever Jaybird says. He is an extremely suspicious individual (irrational and a dick too!). He might be in the sack with Coinbet.cc or a drunk troll. There is also Paul Regan and Michael Carter beside this John Bauer (altough I don't know whether John Bauer exists or not, I have never spoken or emailed that guy unlike the others). Jbird seems to intentionally disrupt and mislead everyone periodically for yet undetermined reasons.

"They didn't realize that coinbet has multiple locations in the US and that they also may have used VPN since one location they have makes no sense."

no it's just one guy and a website and few others helping him like most bitcoin startups, no multiple locations, that was all a lie perpetuated by them

"They have emails with customer service reps."

Yes , "the customer service representative" guy Paul is actually one of the founders, it was a really small scale operation, everybody had to fill many shoes, many roles

FormerCB

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:26:02 PM

I don't think they have multiple locations I think they use $5/hr virtual assistants to handle their emails.

I did some contract work for coinbet when they were first starting out and they still owe me a lot of money. When i was doing work for them they used clueless virtual reps to catalog and reply to emails. The virtual reps would reply with the responses they got from higher ups and it was impossibe to ever know who u were really talking to.

They paid me a few times with western union and when they did, the payments came from a guy name vince who's last name i forget, who was in new york, and a guy named john bauer who was in panama city.

If anyone wants to share info on these guys, please PM me. I'd love to file a suit for the money im owed. I doubt ill recover it but its worth a shot.
Jaybird

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:27:59 PM

@boumalo @notserps The most important thing is to ignore whatever Jaybird says. He is an extremely suspicious individual (irrational and a dick too!). He might be in the sack with Coinbet.cc or a drunk troll. There is also Paul Regan and Michael Carter beside this John Bauer (altough I don't know whether John Bauer exists or not, I have never spoken or emailed that guy unlike the others). Jbird seems to intentionally disrupt and mislead everyone periodically.
You're mad because you are the ambulance chaser that wants the interview with Rulez to promote your forum. I warned people of Coinbet long ago so you are wrong about me being in with Coinbet. The names you have own less than Bauer's share.
Jaybird

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:29:40 PM

I don't think they have multiple locations I think they use $5/hr virtual assistants to handle their emails.

I did some contract work for coinbet when they were first starting out and they still owe me a lot of money. When i was doing work for them they used clueless virtual reps to catalog and reply to emails. The virtual reps would reply with the responses they got from higher ups and it was impossibe to ever know who u were really talking to.

They paid me a few times with western union and when they did, the payments came from a guy name vince who's last name i forget, who was in new york, and a guy named john bauer who was in panama city.

If anyone wants to share info on these guys, please PM me. I'd love to file a suit for the money im owed. I doubt ill recover it but its worth a shot.
This is the only guy that knows what he's talking about.
SimonTheSorcerer

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:37:59 PM

You're mad because you are the ambulance chaser that wants the interview with Rulez to promote your forum. I warned people of Coinbet long ago so you are wrong about me being in with Coinbet. The names you have own less than Bauer's share.

Starting to look a lot like Cicada 3301 Cheesy I enjoy it , wonder how deep this rabbit hole is

I'm 110% Jaybird is one of them (maybe a minority shareholder?) How on earth would he know this piece of insider information otherwise?
And I don't have a forum.... Reveal yourself! Who are you? What is your true connection with Coinbet?

/I'm so glad I did not end up working for these pieces of shits!/
Jaybird

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:39:24 PM

I have more information than you guys which is why I warned you. Listen to the poster a couple ahead of me that knows something. He's the only one with anything at all. Dick Tracy has nothing and the ambulance chaser is lost.
SimonTheSorcerer

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:44:06 PM

I agree with this guy about the virtual assistant. He seems legit. Western union? Hmm... smells like Darknet... I bet it was money laundering scheme for one or many Darknet vendors, I would literally bet money on it at this point

Vince? A new name pops up
Jaybird

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:44:58 PM

I agree with this guy about the virtual assistant. He seems legit. Western union? Hmm... smells like Darknet... I bet it was money laundering scheme for one or many Darknet vendors, I would literally bet money on this at this point
Wrong again. Your aim is so bad that you are throwing darts and can't even hit the wall. It hits the floor and ceiling.
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:46:18 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 09:41:28 PM by Evil-Knievel

This message was too old and has been purged
FormerCB

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:47:13 PM

@boumalo @notserps The most important thing is to ignore whatever Jaybird says. He is an extremely suspicious individual (irrational and a dick too!). He might be in the sack with Coinbet.cc or a drunk troll. There is also Paul Regan and Michael Carter beside this John Bauer (altough I don't know whether John Bauer exists or not, I have never spoken or emailed that guy unlike the others). Jbird seems to intentionally disrupt and mislead everyone periodically for yet undetermined reasons.

"They didn't realize that coinbet has multiple locations in the US and that they also may have used VPN since one location they have makes no sense."

no it's just one guy and a website and few others helping him like most bitcoin startups, no multiple locations, that was all a lie perpetuated by them

"They have emails with customer service reps."

Yes , "the customer service representative" guy Paul is actually one of the founders, it was a really small scale operation, everybody had to fill many shoes, many roles

I dont know if thats exactly true about paul. I think these guys used names of other people in the business or other companies so they could seem legit, because youd be talking to one person with a different name, but when they would send payments it would always come from one of the two: vince or john, and western union requires ID to send money over 1000 so I am sure those two names are legit. the rest are probably fakes or names they lifted from somewhere.
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:48:10 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 09:41:21 PM by Evil-Knievel

Jaybird

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:49:56 PM

Jaybird, why do you play so "mysterious"?
Why don't you just share all the information you have. You would help the community a lot, and I am sure you would get many "tips" for your social behaviour?
The guy that knows about the virtual reps is on the right track. He's all you really need. I'm not a stool pigeon.
SimonTheSorcerer

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:54:24 PM

Well , these are all digital footprints you have here.
I talked with the guy on the phone and he introduced himself as Paul (I still have his number) and if someone constantly lies about his name it shows in a phone conversation. Either he is a very convincing, experienced liar or he is really called Paul. At the very least he is a shareholder. (also he is dick with a big ego and he is not very bright)

Can you share phone numbers? company names or private email addresses of these people online without reprecussion ? I could really help I'm just afraid of getting sued.
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:57:23 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 09:41:15 PM by Evil-Knievel

FormerCB

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:57:45 PM

Well , these are all digital footprints you have here.
I talked with the guy on the phone and he introduced himself as Paul (I still have his number) and if someone constantly lies about his name it shows in a phone conversation. Either he is a very convincing, experienced liar or he is really called Paul. At the very least he is a shareholder. (also he is dick with a big ego and he is not very bright)

Can you share phone numbers? company names or private email addresses of these people online without reprecussion ? I could really help I'm just afraid of getting sued.

Im trying to find the western union receipts with the vince guy's last name on it. i think it also has phone and other info and ill definitely post when i find it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: