Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210683 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1109

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 06:09:24 AM

what happened to bbr , the price in POLO is going to the floor, are there many gus worry about  bbr is the next coin which will be delisted after QCN and FCN?? seems there's only XMR and XDN will be survived?? god , maybe i should sell out all my bbr
I dont think it is even close to being considered for delisting, but I am pretty sure they wont delist if I request continued listing

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pt7

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:31:25 AM

what happened to bbr , the price in POLO is going to the floor, are there many gus worry about  bbr is the next coin which will be delisted after QCN and FCN?? seems there's only XMR and XDN will be survived?? god , maybe i should sell out all my bbr
I dont think it is even close to being considered for delisting, but I am pretty sure they wont delist if I request continued listing

James
Thanks James.  It just needs to stand tough in the land of XMR Markets.
aloney

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:53:02 AM

James
maybe you chould, but right now the fact is that BBR  have been delisted by Bittrex, and both FCN and QCN have been delisted by POLO, i don't know what to say, maybe there's no guys contribute to develop some more useful application for cn coins, or maybe there's no friendly GUI wallet for people to use these coin, or some other reasons like these coins are just like some X13, 15, X17,X22 coins ? i don't know, but any way, you guys doing a lot of work to the CN coins , we should thank you guys, cause the Crypto word won't disappear, i assure that

PPL:XunifRT3qvqnPi8kQ2PyLSSejHrSnUTHtX
drawingthesun
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:27:21 AM

Anyway as I always knew, BBR is best cryptonote fork, with dev like zoidberg it is just a matter of time for market to catch up.

Sometimes you can be a decent guy James, and other times you're just here to FUD, such a shame.
damashup

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:48:48 AM

what happened to bbr , the price in POLO is going to the floor, are there many gus worry about  bbr is the next coin which will be delisted after QCN and FCN?? seems there's only XMR and XDN will be survived?? god , maybe i should sell out all my bbr

Delisted... LMAO.

There is little to no chance of BBR getting delisted on Poloniex anytime soon. Look at the BTC volume of Boolberry on Poloniex in the last few months (not days) and you'll see it would not be in the interest of the exchange to delist it.

XDN has had a good week or so... that probably saved it from being delisted.

BBR is one of the better (more consistent) performers in terms of volume on Poloniex... albeit the price has been on a downward trend for a while now.

I'm guessing today's BBR ATL in price is inducing "bulls" to jump out of the window and try to convince the rest of the world that the sky is falling in. It's normal and is happens in all markets. It's a Crypto-Crash! So by all means sell if your strategy (or gut) tells you it's the right time to exit.

When it comes to the market, I'm a "bear", so now seems as good a time as any (for me) to guzzle up (even more) coins!  Wink

digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:49:41 AM

Anyway as I always knew, BBR is best cryptonote fork, with dev like zoidberg it is just a matter of time for market to catch up.

Sometimes you can be a decent guy James, and other times you're just here to FUD, such a shame.

How did you define FUD? Just be curious.  Smiley
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:51:32 AM

I am buying more coin. Altcoin world is crashing. No surprise that BBR is in down trend now.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:01:14 AM

How is saying good things about BBR FUD? I am in BBR thread or am I confused?

The XMR camp made me a bit cranky and I look and see XMR/BBR ratio is at 40:1
Is it a coincidence that after I make positive statement some big daily dump happens?

Havent you XMR guys done enough to poor little boolberry? It doesnt even show up on the top 100 any more. Why are you so threatened by BBR? It makes me think that XMR camp is still scared of BBR. Why else are you still monitoring this thread and dumping on polo to counter any positivity that I might have said?

Do you really honestly feel that XMR is worth 40 times BBR? I am trying to help all cryptos, but if XMR camp wants to wage war against the other anons, then maybe we all have to unite against XMR. Is that what XMR wants? All the other anon coins united against XMR? This constant attacking of the other coins will lead to that out of necessity to survive.

Leave BBR alone. You made your point. XMR has big BTC whales that can afford to use their old mining gear to mine most of the BBR and dump it to cost of electricity. The more you abuse BBR, the more I feel sorry for it and want to help. It is like you are torturing a small puppy. Stop these daily dumps.

I see you started the same sort of operation against BTCD with these 50 BTC dumps all at once. Too bad BTCD just came out of nowhere before you could accumulate too much. I do not want to go to war against XMR, but you cannot attack BTCD and BBR and all the other anon coins and expect there to be no consequences. I offer peace and cooperation to XMR. I hope you will just leave us alone. fiat is the enemy not the other cryptos.

James

damashup

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:13:40 AM

Is it a coincidence that after I make positive statement some big daily dump happens?

Havent you XMR guys done enough to poor little boolberry? It doesnt even show up on the top 100 any more. Why are you so threatened by BBR? It makes me think that XMR camp is still scared of BBR. Why else are you still monitoring this thread and dumping on polo to counter any positivity that I might have said?

Do you really honestly feel that XMR is worth 40 times BBR? I am trying to help all cryptos, but if XMR camp wants to wage war against the other anons, then maybe we all have to unite against XMR. Is that what XMR wants? All the other anon coins united against XMR? This constant attacking of the other coins will lead to that out of necessity to survive.

Leave BBR alone. You made your point. XMR has big BTC whales that can afford to use their old mining gear to mine most of the BBR and dump it to cost of electricity. The more you abuse BBR, the more I feel sorry for it and want to help. It is like you are torturing a small puppy. Stop these daily dumps.

I see you started the same sort of operation against BTCD with these 50 BTC dumps all at once. Too bad BTCD just came out of nowhere before you could accumulate too much. I do not want to go to war against XMR, but you cannot attack BTCD and BBR and all the other anon coins and expect there to be no consequences. I offer peace and cooperation to XMR. I hope you will just leave us alone. fiat is the enemy not the other cryptos.

James

Popcorn!

This seems a tad melodramatic... is there any evidence to suggest that the "XMR camp" is to blame for all the world's ills?
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:19:35 AM

I have no idea, it doesn't really concern me, the only thing that concerns me is this odd saying that Boolberry is more advanced than Monero, when I see the changes as being too quick and requiring more thought.

Why are you so threatened by BBR? It makes me think that XMR camp is still scared of BBR. Why else are you still monitoring this thread and dumping on polo to counter any positivity that I might have said?

People in this thread are wondering why their superior coin is dropping like a rock in water. Well the reason is that it's not superior and everyone that continues to push this myth are in fact market manipulating, probably hoping some big player believes it all and pumps up their Boolberries for them.

I'm not dumping.

I offer peace and cooperation to XMR. I hope you will just leave us alone. fiat is the enemy not the other cryptos.

I'll admit one thing, it's wrong for me to keep coming in here and I'll try not to do this again, I just am tired of this Boolberry is the best and most advanced cryptonote coin chatter that keeps going on.

I understand you all want you're investment in Boolberries to pay off, but I see the talk of how superior bbr is similar to attracting noobs like a fly to a light.

I'll do my best to make any other boolberry posts constructive.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:33:31 AM

I have no idea, it doesn't really concern me, the only thing that concerns me is this odd saying that Boolberry is more advanced than Monero, when I see the changes as being too quick and requiring more thought.

Why are you so threatened by BBR? It makes me think that XMR camp is still scared of BBR. Why else are you still monitoring this thread and dumping on polo to counter any positivity that I might have said?

People in this thread are wondering why their superior coin is dropping like a rock in water. Well the reason is that it's not superior and everyone that continues to push this myth are in fact market manipulating, probably hoping some big player believes it all and pumps up their Boolberries for them.

I'm not dumping.

I offer peace and cooperation to XMR. I hope you will just leave us alone. fiat is the enemy not the other cryptos.

I'll admit one thing, it's wrong for me to keep coming in here and I'll try not to do this again, I just am tired of this Boolberry is the best and most advanced cryptonote coin chatter that keeps going on.

I understand you all want you're investment in Boolberries to pay off, but I see the talk of how superior bbr is similar to attracting noobs like a fly to a light.

seems strange you are even following this thread. If BBR is not superior to XMR then why are you wasting time following it?

also take a look at: https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_bbr
The biggest dump today, wait, the biggest dump in 10 days happens right after I post some nice things about BBR.
I am sure it is just coincidence. Care to calculate the odds of this timing combined with you also appearing.

Of course you are not monitoring this thread. Of course you are not in any way connected to the daily dumper or this massive dump. Of course you are not operating with instructions to counter any and all positive anything about BBR.

You are just here because?

James

P.S. Since my positive statements about BBR upset you so much, how about this. I, jl777, personally like BBR source code the most of all the cryptonote coins and I am just a simple C programmer. Does that offend you too? Am I not allowed to have a personal opinion? Do I need to clear all my statements about what code bases I like with XMR headquarters?

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:46:23 AM

James

Popcorn!

This seems a tad melodramatic... is there any evidence to suggest that the "XMR camp" is to blame for all the world's ills?
No evidence. Just a hunch I have. I am wrong a lot though, so it could just be my paranoia
Usually if you follow the money, you find some answers. Who gains the most if BBR is gone? When did the price ratio start diverging so much? Why is some major XMR guy actively following a coin not even in the top 100?

No one thing is conclusive. Put together, it shows the possibility of a coherent campaign against BBR to demoralize the community. Now it seems to have succeeded so far. I do have a chunk of BBR, but it is worth just like pocket change to me. XMR keeps attacking, then it will motivate me to help BBR all out of proportion to what it is worth to me.

So the more crap XMR gives BBR, the more it will make me want to help BBR. I approached the XMR guys and other than accusing me of using sockpuppets and that XMR is the work of God, they mostly just ignored me. So they want to pick a fight, then I will fight. If they want to cooperate, then I will cooperate. However, I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

So I am back to where I started my anon escapade, but with a bit more to offer this time around. XMR is not interested in Teleport, but I am thinking that combining teleport with cryptonote is the most powerful anon possible, bar none.

James

P.S. I just anti-dumped and bought back to .00017

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:51:05 AM

I'm not dumping.

seems strange you are even following this thread. If BBR is not superior to XMR then why are you wasting time following it?

also take a look at: https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_bbr
The biggest dump today, wait, the biggest dump in 10 days happens right after I post some nice things about BBR.
I am sure it is just coincidence. Care to calculate the odds of this timing combined with you also appearing.

Of course you are not monitoring this thread. Of course you are not in any way connected to the daily dumper or this massive dump. Of course you are not operating with instructions to counter any and all positive anything about BBR.

You are just here because?

James

P.S. Since my positive statements about BBR upset you so much, how about this. I, jl777, personally like BBR source code the most of all the cryptonote coins and I am just a simple C programmer. Does that offend you too? Am I not allowed to have a personal opinion? Do I need to clear all my statements about what code bases I like with XMR headquarters?

I can assure you I am not dumping.

Also I follow a lot of threads, I only really replied here because people are complaining about bbr price whilst other people are saying how it'll recover because bbr is a superior coin.

Here is a question, what if bbr isn't actually superior and this chatter causes people to invest too much in "cheap" bbr? Only for it to go a lot "cheaper"?

Some would say I am super paranoid, I have lost so much money in the past that I am now hyper paranoid about losing money. I realize that even if Monero is backed by a great team and a great investor base, well respected users could erode Monero by driving money and confidence to another coin, this is why I follow lots of coins, some of those coins shouldn't post an economic threat but do, and others could pose a technical threat (Ethereum for example).

Anyway, I am actually over paranoid about this stuff and people should regard my actions as the actions of a crazy person who thinks every other coin is going to ruin Monero.

One thing is for sure, I should play nice. Smiley
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:52:57 AM

So the more crap XMR gives BBR, the more it will make me want to help BBR. I approached the XMR guys and other than accusing me of using sockpuppets and that XMR is the work of God, they mostly just ignored me. So they want to pick a fight, then I will fight. If they want to cooperate, then I will cooperate. However, I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

Also note that I am not apart of the Monero team at all.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:55:28 AM

Also note that I am not apart of the Monero team at all.
Of course you are not and I am not made of cheese either

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:57:53 AM

XMR keeps attacking

Actually it is just me attacking I think, I should probably stop.

Thanks. Smiley

Why is some major XMR guy actively following a coin not even in the top 100?

I'm certainly not a major XMR guy, I just have far too much free time after work.

I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

If true then that is a shame, you think outside of the box and they could do with people like you.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:17:18 AM

I sent out some messages to get BBR some buy support

Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:27:32 AM

I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

Who told you that and where? I'd love to have you onboard XMR and probably a lot of other people too.

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
damashup

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:29:16 AM

No evidence. Just a hunch I have. I am wrong a lot though, so it could just be my paranoia
Usually if you follow the money, you find some answers. Who gains the most if BBR is gone? When did the price ratio start diverging so much? Why is some major XMR guy actively following a coin not even in the top 100?

No one thing is conclusive. Put together, it shows the possibility of a coherent campaign against BBR to demoralize the community. Now it seems to have succeeded so far. I do have a chunk of BBR, but it is worth just like pocket change to me. XMR keeps attacking, then it will motivate me to help BBR all out of proportion to what it is worth to me.

So I am back to where I started my anon escapade, but with a bit more to offer this time around. XMR is not interested in Teleport, but I am thinking that combining teleport with cryptonote is the most powerful anon possible, bar none.

James

Evidence is against 'XMR team' is circumstantial at best. The serious dumping of BBR happened weeks ago. I covered off why I believed it was one 'rogue' miner dumping and why speculating as to who and why is irrelevant and unhelpful.

It's a bear market now for all coins. It only takes a single (minor) player to decide now is the right to to exit and cut losses, to move the price significantly. That is more than likely what happened today.

Equally a relatively minor player can buy some BBR and send the price 'soaring.'

Whether they like it or not XMR and BBR are twinned. There is no way (as things stand) that XMR is going to 'the moon' without investors looking back to see whether BBR is a viable alternative. When they do they'll see it obviously is. The work and consistency of the BBR team speaks for itself. BBR just works. And it's fast. The team get stuff done and don't just procrastinate on what could be done.

Despite the question marks around the coin (some of which I've voiced myself), anyone would be foolish not to recognise BBR as having the potential to be a major player in the anon space. That coupled with the ridiculously low price makes it one of the better coins to invest in at the moment IMO.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:36:48 AM

Who told you that and where? I'd love to have you onboard XMR and probably a lot of other people too.
I definitely did not get any such warm fuzzy feeling. Just constant derogatory comments about my tech, my character, my coin, my lack of writing skills, my general inability to comprehend the greatness of XMR, but other than that they were just mean and very zerosum mentality of dog eat dog. Like its us or them, there can only be one, lets chop of the heads of everyone. It just made me feel bad and that is not good.

I am a positive energy guy, not much for such "kill the enemy" attitude. I know, I know, they arent part of the official XMR team. But they are a big part of the XMR community and really what is the difference.

Also, I dont even know who the actual devs of XMR are, while zoidberg has always been quite helpful and was helping me
If the hostilities against BBR stop and it is allowed to grow naturally, then I will be open to working with XMR.

James

P.S. I know you will say that there is nothing you can do about the attacks because you are not doing them. To that I will respond that as long as poor little BBR is being attacked, regardless of who is attacking, I will feel compelled to help it out and wont have time for XMR.

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: