Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sleepless? Tired? No time for family?  (Read 19905 times)
Jessi (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2012, 11:20:21 PM

Wow! I like the mookup-design!
Anyway there are sooo much things to do...
In my Opinion this should not be the next which I have to do. I really would like to finalize the break-even-calculator and then a bitcoinica-alarm (same likt Mt.Gox Alarm).
And after this put all Ideas together and make one Tool which containing ALL things and then publish some simple Tools for every one to keep every one statisfied.
Or one big Tool which can be switched to different versions inside (my favorite at the Moment to keep development in one line).

About the alarm:
As I am thinking about it really could be useful to make the alarms more flexible. Anyway I also was thinking about keeping only one alarm, because I only need one Alarm as I have seen during last weeks.
Maybe here are other suggestestions? Let me know, please!

About the graph:
Very cool. I like this Idea as an indicator.
Maybe you could click on it and it changes to an other mode where ask/bid is shown as other indicator, because I guess it´s a strong indicator for the direction (up or down)!?

More Ideas?

www.Bitcoin-Tools.de - Price Alert & Calculator [OUTDATED!]
A little tool to keep you informed or wake you up, if Mt.Gox reaches a defined price level and a calculator to convert  BTC or USD based on live Prices. It´s not working any more, because of Mt.Gox... but it was fun to code that time... keeping this link just for reminding... Thanks to everyone for donations done that time!
BTC: 1BQTankpeCZict849JRHxxYFnwZARV3YX7 | LTC: LecEsSJMYZK7wk493QvyNzA4BxHpXviAEA | PPC: PQdjfxTbjnXThwJ5bbEgJkc9GZcKpib9DM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 23, 2012, 11:23:06 PM

In my Opinion this should not be the next which I have to do. I really would like to finalize the break-even-calculator and then a bitcoinica-alarm (same likt Mt.Gox Alarm).
And after this put all Ideas together and make one Tool which containing ALL things and then publish some simple Tools for every one to keep every one statisfied.
Or one big Tool which can be switched to different versions inside (my favorite at the Moment to keep development in one line).

About the alarm:
As I am thinking about it really could be useful to make the alarms more flexible. Anyway I also was thinking about keeping only one alarm, because I only need one Alarm as I have seen during last weeks.

About the graph:
Maybe you could click on it and it changes to an other mode where ask/bid is shown as other indicator, because I guess it´s a strong indicator for the direction (up or down)!?

More Ideas?

i vote one alarm and multiple time frame graph.
StewartJ

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2012, 11:25:57 PM

About the alarm:

About the graph:

More Ideas?

This is good Jessi, I think we  have more or less figured out that 2 alarms are not necessary,

There is room for something else... an indicator of some sort, to make your Alert tool Uber Useful   Grin 
StewartJ

View Profile
January 23, 2012, 11:28:10 PM

About the alarm:

About the graph:

More Ideas?

i vote one alarm and multiple time frame graph.

I vote one alarm with a basic last-price movement line, as per my mock-up.
Jessi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2012, 11:55:47 PM

Ok. Sounds good to me. And I allready checked out Flash libraries for charts: could be implemented... ;-)

But first I would like to solve my break-even calc.

Has anyone tested the alpha if it´s calculating correctly?
What I want to do is to calculate if you buy for an amount of $ some Bitcoins, based on a price you fill in, and a fee you fill in, the final amount of bitcoins you receive including the fees (that´s easy)
Then I would like to calculate the "break even" price including fees if you need to sell them without loss (including fees!).

I think it´s working 90% but in some cases it makes a wrong output in second row. Does anyone have a full working formula?

A little tool to keep you informed or wake you up, if Mt.Gox reaches a defined price level and a calculator to convert  BTC or USD based on live Prices. It´s not working any more, because of Mt.Gox... but it was fun to code that time... keeping this link just for reminding... Thanks to everyone for donations done that time!
BTC: 1BQTankpeCZict849JRHxxYFnwZARV3YX7 | LTC: LecEsSJMYZK7wk493QvyNzA4BxHpXviAEA | PPC: PQdjfxTbjnXThwJ5bbEgJkc9GZcKpib9DM
StewartJ

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 12:19:14 AM

Ok. Sounds good to me. And I allready checked out Flash libraries for charts: could be implemented... ;-)

What I want to do is to calculate if you buy for an amount of $ some Bitcoins, based on a price you fill in, and a fee you fill in, the final amount of bitcoins you receive including the fees (that´s easy)
Then I would like to calculate the "break even" price including fees if you need to sell them without loss (including fees!).

I think it´s working 90% but in some cases it makes a wrong output in second row. Does anyone have a full working formula?

I will play w/ breakeven calc Jess, and let u know what I find.
Jessi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 12:29:07 AM

I will play w/ breakeven calc Jess, and let u know what I find.
Thank you very much. Also consider the Spreadsheat as comperative, please. ;-)
I am not sure, if all is 100% ok. or if there is missing anything usefull.

StewartJ

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 07:13:47 PM

Jessi, your web site might have some clipping issues, not sure if visitors to your web site see the same thing,
but I took a screen capture to show you. Using Firefox here, with Windows 7

Red arrows show clipping of text, and blue arrow shows missing scrollbar.

I would look at the CSS style sheets associated with your design layout.  I think something in your web code
is hiding the vertical scrollbars. If that's true, then folks cannot  access your link to the spreadsheet tool near
the bottom of your page. (unless they are smart enough to use Full Screen command on their browser)

Hope this helps, Stew
Jessi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 09:47:34 PM

Thank yo, Stew. I did fix it. It was the way I place flash inside this page. Now it should work better.

StewartJ

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 03:52:24 PM

Thank yo, Stew. I did fix it. It was the way I place flash inside this page. Now it should work better.

Yep, I can see the scrollbars now, and have access to your break-even tool link.
StewartJ

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 06:48:31 PM

Edit:

Jessi, looks like I had a tiny alarm failure on my end (unless this is an update)

Noticed that the flashing red alert when triggered shows a solid red column, not a  flashing alert,
which is so much more better, IMO.
Jessi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2012, 10:57:46 PM

Edit:

Jessi, looks like I had a tiny alarm failure on my end (unless this is an update)

Noticed that the flashing red alert when triggered shows a solid red column, not a  flashing alert,
Yes, you are right. This is a bug which only appearing in simple Version. I also found a bug in extended Version. This is important for everyone! Third alarm "low" isn´t working, yet. I have to fix this soon, but I am at the Moment a bit low on time.

StewartJ

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 11:11:16 PM

Edit:

Yes, you are right. This is a bug which only appearing in simple Version. I also found a bug in extended Version. This is important for everyone! Third alarm "low" isn´t working, yet. I have to fix this soon, but I am at the Moment a bit low on time.

Aside form that, been working good, keeping up with the mini-dip we just had and giving me the Growling Bear Alarms when needed

Thanks for your hard work on this.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 11:30:46 PM

Dude, take out the incentive to click ads text you have on your site or you'll get banned from adsense.
Just a friendly warning. Do as you please, just don't say nobody warned you when it finally happens Smiley
Spekulatius
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 11:56:03 PM

@ OP:

Hi buddy,

I just sent you 5.555 BTC to your donation address: 1AgDYTxr9FDGa7oXbVhuHxmJJALKqs8cip
I have been using your alarm clock all along and thought I was time to pay back a little.
The only thing that botheres me, is that the alarm sometimes does not go off at all or does so too late, with 20 minutes or so delay. The last time that happened was today (UTC) during the wild price swings.
Could you please investigate on this matter? I would love to keep having a sound sleep;)

For more information, pls dont hesitate to ask!

Regards,
Spekulatius
byronbb
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

HODL OR DIE

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 03:56:00 AM

bump for the newbies

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 04:35:38 AM

haha yes
yigga

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 02:21:18 PM

and all are competitive with the bots now ^^

very very nice contribution to the bitcoin world!
 if i can profit from this a donantion is on its way  Cool
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 07:15:52 AM

BUMP O___O

especially relevant tonight
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 09:28:07 AM

Lol.   This really is a fun thread as I type this in bed on my android at 1:30am.  Cheesy

Go back to the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: