Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are your thoughts on changing Mjollnircoin fundementals ?
I want to see MNR go full PoS - 7 (18.4%)
I want to see MNR go hybrid PoS/PoW - 15 (39.5%)
Please do not change anything, keep it PoW - 13 (34.2%)
I have no idea - 3 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant  (Read 80137 times)
juampybarea

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:39:01 AM

Please ignore the "Getting Started" instructions. The home page has the correct connection string. Using the cgminer miner from the original post.

Tisk, tisk. LOL 

bet it's already fixed. Smiley

We will be taking care of that.  Wink

Sometimes we forget folks still read the directions which in this case they are wrong.

sounds like you maybe aren't running a version of cgminer that supports hefty

go to http://mnr.1gh.com/ and download the current version there and try again.

Let us know how if this works or if you still have a problem.

Your command line, looks ok to start with and should work.

thanks cayars, it worked! I had the 3.7.2 version, now it's updated. Smiley

Hello to everyone! I'm having the following message while mining with an AMD 7850 GPU:

"Rejected <ntime out of range>"

Does anyone know the meaning of this? Intensity it's -5, hash-rate 29.85/Mhs , no overclock, running at 920Mhz. http://mnr.nonce-pool.com/ Poo.

Thanks!

U are running CGMiner correct?
What does your batch file look like command line wise?

Thanks for all answers!

original from nonce-pool is:

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum+tcp://mine1.mnr.nonce-pool.com:3381 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

mines:

cgminer  --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://mine1.mnr.nonce-pool.com:3381 -u juampybarea.jotape -p myworkerpassword

if I add the --hefty after the "cgminer" command it directly fails to execute Sad

Please ignore the "Getting Started" instructions. The home page has the correct connection string. Using the cgminer miner from the original post.

Done! Now I'm minning with the home page connection string Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cayars

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:48:59 AM

Tisk, tisk. LOL 

bet it's already fixed. Smiley

We will be taking care of that.  Wink

Sometimes we forget folks still read the directions which in this case they are wrong.
[/quote

yea, It's hard to tell someone to RTFM when it's wrong  Cool
cayars

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:51:20 AM

juampybarea,

Glad you got it worked out.

Free free to jump in IRC for help or just general chat.

Good bunch of guys on IRC.

Carlo
Baudrate

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:18:52 AM

the question is who is finding those blocks?

I'm curious to know

Calculated net rate is ~16Ghash/s.  1gh still has ~15.9Ghash/s claimed.  I suspect 1gh's web display is stuck.  @reorder ?

I was hoping you would show up and set us straight.  Wink We came to that same conclusion on the IRC

So what's the deal with 1gh's payouts and web display, looks like the backend for mining is still working as shares are still being accepted. Haven't had a payout in 3hours, was receiving them every 30 mins, sorry if I'm redundant, but didn't see anything but this post that referenced it.
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:29:51 AM

I was curious is it wise to stay at 1gh or just switch or try solo, I know diff is outrageous.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
cayars

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:53:22 AM

So what's the deal with 1gh's payouts and web display, looks like the backend for mining is still working as shares are still being accepted. Haven't had a payout in 3hours, was receiving them every 30 mins, sorry if I'm redundant, but didn't see anything but this post that referenced it.

Probably just a stuck job or something.  Highly doubt it's anything to worry about.

I was curious is it wise to stay at 1gh or just switch or try solo, I know diff is outrageous.

Solo at this point is probably not worth it unless you have huge hash rate.

My suggestion to everyone (again just my personal opinion) is that the hash rate should be spread around the pools a bit more.  Right now 1GH has a "lock" on the hash rate. There of course is a reason for this, as they have earned the respect of miners who have used them before.  1GH or more specifically REORDER has my utmost respect and trust, which makes this hard to post. Non-the-less with us trying to get MNR on some different exchanges and want to get a high value for the coin, I'd suggest we as a community try and spread the hash out to at least two different pool.  Nonce has a proven track record and you can't go wrong using them either.

Not that anyone really cares what I think but it would be nice to see at least 4GH at nonce over the next few days.  So that would be my suggestion instead of going solo.

Carlo

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:01:48 AM

Probably just a stuck job or something.  Highly doubt it's anything to worry about.

My suggestion to everyone (again just my personal opinion) is that the hash rate should be spread around the pools a bit more.  Right now 1GH has a "lock" on the hash rate. There of course is a reason for this, as they have earned the respect of miners who have used them before.  1GH or more specifically REORDER has my utmost respect and trust, which makes this hard to post. Non-the-less with us trying to get MNR on some different exchanges and want to get a high value for the coin, I'd suggest we as a community try and spread the hash out to at least two different pool.  Nonce has a proven track record and you can't go wrong using them either.

Not that anyone really cares what I think but it would be nice to see at least 4GH at nonce over the next few days.  So that would be my suggestion instead of going solo.

Carlo

I agree whole heartedly what you say.

It is just none of the 3 pools have found a block in a while. Unless all 3 are having issues reporting right now.

Current block is 753. None of the others have reported finding a block in a while. That is why I was saying to try solo over night.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
nonce-pool

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:20:04 AM

Carlo

We can't argue with that logic, 1gh is a great pool we would mine there as well if we didn't have our own pool. We would guess the current problem is only a display issue on their part and nothing to worry about.

However we have set fees to 0% in hopes we can gather some more support at the pool, we know all to well how painful it can be to mine on an under powered pool with high network difficulty, you don't really earn less but daily variance can be disheartening and misleading.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:05:25 AM

let's hope 1GH can fix this issue asap Smiley
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:52:59 AM

Problem on 1Gh fixed now. I received payment for the last couple of hours. Also all new blocks are showing up.
nonce-pool

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:53:28 AM

Carlo

We can't argue with that logic, 1gh is a great pool we would mine there as well if we didn't have our own pool. We would guess the current problem is only a display issue on their part and nothing to worry about.

However we have set fees to 0% in hopes we can gather some more support at the pool, we know all to well how painful it can be to mine on an under powered pool with high network difficulty, you don't really earn less but daily variance can be disheartening and misleading.

Lets not forget about https://mnr.suprnova.cc either they could use some hashes as well, we don't normally promote our competition but we think it is important for long term success to have a nice balance between pools.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:55:04 AM

Yeah ive been mining at 1gh for 3-4 hours and ive got no payments... I look up my address at 1gh and its there and it reports some mined coins but it doesnt payout...Anyone else not receiving payouts at all!?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:08:21 AM

Problem on 1Gh fixed now. I received payment for the last couple of hours. Also all new blocks are showing up.

I can confirm this, just got a 26 MNR payout and stats have been updated Smiley
reorder

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:11:49 AM

Yeah ive been mining at 1gh for 3-4 hours and ive got no payments... I look up my address at 1gh and its there and it reports some mined coins but it doesnt payout...Anyone else not receiving payouts at all!?
One of our wallets had silently crashed, and it is too important one to auto-restart without investigation. We are working on a fix, so far pool blocks display is restored and all due payments are done.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:20:48 AM

Good Deal Reorder!! Ill check on it when i get back to my terminal.

Thanks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
reorder

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:45:43 AM

Is there a small yet readable logo for the coin? Suitable for (converting to) favicon.
Probably difficult, what with all the symbols around the edge.  Could take just the inner part, simplify it, and apply the overall color of the image - ends up something like this:

( Scales down okay to 16x16. unofficial, obviously.  No, I have no idea why the symbol in the OP image looks more like Ankh than Mjollnir either Wink )
Nice one, Steve, thank you!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:01:58 AM

Lol you could call this coin also

1gh coin :-)

No miners elswhere.. ^^

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
reorder

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:08:15 AM

No miners elswhere.. ^^
But most coins have been instamined solo by you personally (if I read it right), so it could be ocminer-coin as well Smiley

Edit: sorry, it was djm34 in fact.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:13:03 AM

No miners elswhere.. ^^
But most coins have been instamined solo by you personally (if I read it right), so it could be ocminer-coin as well Smiley

Solo by me ?! What ?  Cheesy

All I "instamined" was one block with my testrig when I set up the suprnova pool for this coin and modified stratum.
The cool thing here, for me, was the changed Heavycoin Stratum with shortened block header and removed voting (and finally a coin with working testnet), thats why I added a pool for it but I only had one rig with 4x 290x in for about 2-3 hours..

Its just a pity that no one is mining at the pool at all now, i'll let it run, maybe a failover is needed sometime, as I noticed my "coindaemon-auto-restart-script" was triggered a few times it seems that the daemon is crashing..

Instamined from me... lol

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
reorder

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:14:32 AM

No miners elswhere.. ^^

Solo by me ?! What ?  Cheesy

All I "instamined" was one block with my testrig when I set up the suprnova pool for this coin and modified stratum.
The cool thing here, for me, was the changed Heavycoin Stratum with shortened block header and removed voting (and finally a coin with working testnet), thats why I added a pool for it but I only had one rig with 4x 290x in for about 2-3 hours..

Its just a pity that no one is mining at the pool at all now, i'll let it run, maybe a failover is needed sometime, as I noticed my "coindaemon-auto-restart-script" was triggered a few times it seems that the daemon is crashing..

Instamined from me... lol

Sorry again, I have read it wrong, the biggest instaminer was djm34. Anyway, he is probably holding the fattest wallet now, save for IPO Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: