Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated  (Read 186596 times)
coins4meh

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:46:20 PM

when is YC coming back? been dead for a while..

▮▮█ # metahash Your Gate to Decentralized Internet # metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain #MetaApps #MetaGate #MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬█▮▮

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sunnyfive

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:27:48 AM

when is YC coming back? been dead for a while..

who knows

Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:14:51 AM

Really not nice to see how everything goes down atm.

YCprojekt; when do plan your comeback?
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:54:43 AM

Really not nice to see how everything goes down atm.

YCprojekt; when do plan your comeback?

Last Active:   June 09, 2014, 02:36:10 AM

There will never be a comeback. Move on. I'm sure the dev has already moved on to his next premined pump-and-dump scam (and you're probably buying into it as we speak). This guy made a ton of money ripping off you clueless goofballs - of course he's doing it again (and again and again). The "online store" and a Mac wallet aren't going to save a pointless junk coin with a 25% premine that was already dumped. It would take every Yellowcoin there is to buy a pair of socks because they're virtually worthless. Maybe next time you'll listen to me? Was just trying to save you all money and suddenly I was the asshole. Being the only person in this thread making valid points made me the most hated person in the thread.

halicarton

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:43:42 AM

dev is dead?

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

halicarton

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:44:56 AM

what a pity ,,,my YC...! Embarrassed

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:43:48 AM

Authors do not have YC. . This coin death. .
MEGAman

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:14:29 PM

If you guys are struggling to separate the scams like this from good coins with quality devs, drop me a PM and I'd be happy to offer some advice. I'm just sick of watching people lose money while these con artists crank out coin after coin and line their pockets with profits from your ignorance. Stop being a victim. Start using your heads. Are you not tired of losing money? I'm happy to help because I love cryptocurrency and want it to stick around for a while. I've seen this same scam unfold literally 50+ times now - stop buying into it! The scam of the week this week is Silkcoin and it will end up just like Yellowcoin within a couple weeks - a bunch of depressed people holding out hope for a "pump" or "rise" that will never come. STOP supporting these guys!
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:12:10 PM

dev is dead?

dev is waiting until price is really down to the ground and then buy cheap with a comeback  Wink

makes an other coin in the meantime.

that is my bet  Grin
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:34:32 PM

Allowing this FUD to influence you is gonna make you even madder later on after you've sold your coins for cheap and the price has rebounded to where it should be.
Never, forever are just words used to manipulate you out of your btc.
Attempts should be made to contact the dev and clear the air on this.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:37:45 PM

Allowing this FUD to influence you is gonna make you even madder later on after you've sold your coins for cheap and the price has rebounded to where it should be.
Never, forever are just words used to manipulate you out of your btc.
Attempts should be made to contact the dev and clear the air on this.

I was spreading "FUD" when the price was 15x higher - there was a 25% premine. Don't be an idiot - this dev was done the second they unloaded the last of the premine. Easiest $75,000 USD the guy has ever made. He already has a new scamcoin out and dipshits are slurping it up.
MiningMinion

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:10:27 AM

Is there a rich list for this coin?
YCproject (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:39:31 AM

Hi, we will update a new wallet today

Let's Color the MOON: YJPz5rofb2h1iayWY3rSddrW1qyU
MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:16:11 AM

Oh awesome! Now we can continue to lose money with a shiny new wallet to hold our bag of worthless coins! People haven't had working wallets for weeks and you couldn't even bother to log in and update them? We already knew you were a scammer but now you're just a straight-up prick. There are 9 forks of this coin, Mac wallets have never worked, you're a liar, and you owe everybody in this thread that supported you (despite my best efforts to convince them otherwise) a heartfelt apology. Seriously man - apologize to these people. Be a man for once in your life.
Sunnyfive

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:04:04 AM

Oh awesome! Now we can continue to lose money with a shiny new wallet to hold our bag of worthless coins! People haven't had working wallets for weeks and you couldn't even bother to log in and update them? We already knew you were a scammer but now you're just a straight-up prick. There are 9 forks of this coin, Mac wallets have never worked, you're a liar, and you owe everybody in this thread that supported you (despite my best efforts to convince them otherwise) a heartfelt apology. Seriously man - apologize to these people. Be a man for once in your life.

lol, would you show me all the 9 forks? post them here.
the dev has explained the premine coin used for, how do you certain that he is a scammer?
there are many coins' dev disappear, but YC dev keep update, who is scammer?

MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:33:25 AM

the dev has explained the premine coin used for, how do you certain that he is a scammer?

There were 9 forks - I'm not going to waste my time digging them up for you. Do some research. This thing was a fiasco. The dev premined 25% of the coins. How stupid can you be? You really think he paid a dev team of 5 people to help out? They couldn't even make a Mac wallet! A Mac wallet takes 5 minutes to make if you have the source code! It's 1 guy and he ripped all of you off while lining his pockets with over 100 BTC in profit. Why is he still around? Because his premine was so huge that he still has coins left! He's going to dump them at the first sign of life. Holy crap how the hell could you honestly say this guy isn't running a scam here? Surely nobody is that stupid? I've been right this entire thread. I told people to sell at 20x the price. I predicted exactly what would happen and it happened. I have seen this same scam over 100 times now and all of you act exactly the same. "He might be good guy!!!11 It's going to go back up!!!1" No - it isn't. You got scammed. It's like thinking you're going to make a bunch of money on your Bernie Madoff investment a few years back. Sorry buddy - you're done. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Sunnyfive

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:12:16 AM

There were 9 forks - I'm not going to waste my time digging them up for you. Do some research. This thing was a fiasco. The dev premined 25% of the coins. How stupid can you be? You really think he paid a dev team of 5 people to help out? They couldn't even make a Mac wallet! A Mac wallet takes 5 minutes to make if you have the source code! It's 1 guy and he ripped all of you off while lining his pockets with over 100 BTC in profit. Why is he still around? Because his premine was so huge that he still has coins left! He's going to dump them at the first sign of life. Holy crap how the hell could you honestly say this guy isn't running a scam here? Surely nobody is that stupid? I've been right this entire thread. I told people to sell at 20x the price. I predicted exactly what would happen and it happened. I have seen this same scam over 100 times now and all of you act exactly the same. "He might be good guy!!!11 It's going to go back up!!!1" No - it isn't. You got scammed. It's like thinking you're going to make a bunch of money on your Bernie Madoff investment a few years back. Sorry buddy - you're done. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The premine is only 5mil, as the distribution list at OP, u think how much left in the dev wallet? u blame him, and u should show the convincing proof.
such as 9 forks, u just say it and can't show them out!!! lol, then I can say that u owe 9 btc to me, please repay it, oh ,u need proof, i'm not going to waste my time digging them for you.

techlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:24:58 AM

Where has the dev been these days?
MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:46:58 AM

The premine is only 5mil, as the distribution list at OP, u think how much left in the dev wallet? u blame him, and u should show the convincing proof.
such as 9 forks, u just say it and can't show them out!!! lol, then I can say that u owe 9 btc to me, please repay it, oh ,u need proof, i'm not going to waste my time digging them for you.

The premine was 5 million out of a total of 20 million POW coins. That is 25%. The dev also got that 10% daily POS which brought the premine up over 10 million. You really fell for that distribution list? The dev just juggled them around wallets. It's pretty obvious to anybody with half of a brain that there was no marketing team and there wasn't 5 members on the dev team. They can't even make a working Mac wallet! It's one guy who juggled the premine around. If you fell for it, fine - not everybody is a genius and sometimes you get burned a few times before you wise up. But this scam has already been executed! The dev made his money and walked away. He still has a few coins left out of the premine so he's trying to sucker some people back in for the final little dump but this guy made over 100 BTC off of idiots like you. Cut your losses and get out. You can't even do basic math! You have no business investing in crypto until you learn a lot more. Stop supporting criminals!
Sunnyfive

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:55:52 AM

The premine was 5 million out of a total of 20 million POW coins. That is 25%. The dev also got that 10% daily POS which brought the premine up over 10 million. You really fell for that distribution list? The dev just juggled them around wallets. It's pretty obvious to anybody with half of a brain that there was no marketing team and there wasn't 5 members on the dev team. They can't even make a working Mac wallet! It's one guy who juggled the premine around. If you fell for it, fine - not everybody is a genius and sometimes you get burned a few times before you wise up. But this scam has already been executed! The dev made his money and walked away. He still has a few coins left out of the premine so he's trying to sucker some people back in for the final little dump but this guy made over 100 BTC off of idiots like you. Cut your losses and get out. You can't even do basic math! You have no business investing in crypto until you learn a lot more. Stop supporting criminals!

lol, u still can't show the 9 forks , and i think u can't calculate how many premine coin left, when 10% daily pos start? how much coin distributed before that? u don't know and just blame it with your ass , not by your brain, oh ,i forgot, u don't have a brain, so u can defame others without proof Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: