Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated  (Read 186596 times)
Sunnyfive

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:58:35 AM

Anyway, show me the 9 forks, it's said by you, if not, u just a liar, that's simple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:00:08 AM

Hi, we will update a new wallet today

Oh awesome! Now we can continue to lose money with a shiny new wallet to hold our bag of worthless coins! People haven't had working wallets for weeks and you couldn't even bother to log in and update them? We already knew you were a scammer but now you're just a straight-up prick. There are 9 forks of this coin, Mac wallets have never worked, you're a liar, and you owe everybody in this thread that supported you (despite my best efforts to convince them otherwise) a heartfelt apology. Seriously man - apologize to these people. Be a man for once in your life.

lol, would you show me all the 9 forks? post them here.
the dev has explained the premine coin used for, how do you certain that he is a scammer?
there are many coins' dev disappear, but YC dev keep update, who is scammer?

There were 9 forks - I'm not going to waste my time digging them up for you. Do some research. This thing was a fiasco. The dev premined 25% of the coins. How stupid can you be? You really think he paid a dev team of 5 people to help out? They couldn't even make a Mac wallet! A Mac wallet takes 5 minutes to make if you have the source code! It's 1 guy and he ripped all of you off while lining his pockets with over 100 BTC in profit. Why is he still around? Because his premine was so huge that he still has coins left! He's going to dump them at the first sign of life. Holy crap how the hell could you honestly say this guy isn't running a scam here? Surely nobody is that stupid? I've been right this entire thread. I told people to sell at 20x the price. I predicted exactly what would happen and it happened. I have seen this same scam over 100 times now and all of you act exactly the same. "He might be good guy!!!11 It's going to go back up!!!1" No - it isn't. You got scammed. It's like thinking you're going to make a bunch of money on your Bernie Madoff investment a few years back. Sorry buddy - you're done. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The premine is only 5mil, as the distribution list at OP, u think how much left in the dev wallet? u blame him, and u should show the convincing proof.
such as 9 forks, u just say it and can't show them out!!! lol, then I can say that u owe 9 btc to me, please repay it, oh ,u need proof, i'm not going to waste my time digging them for you.

The premine was 5 million out of a total of 20 million POW coins. That is 25%. The dev also got that 10% daily POS which brought the premine up over 10 million. You really fell for that distribution list? The dev just juggled them around wallets. It's pretty obvious to anybody with half of a brain that there was no marketing team and there wasn't 5 members on the dev team. They can't even make a working Mac wallet! It's one guy who juggled the premine around. If you fell for it, fine - not everybody is a genius and sometimes you get burned a few times before you wise up. But this scam has already been executed! The dev made his money and walked away. He still has a few coins left out of the premine so he's trying to sucker some people back in for the final little dump but this guy made over 100 BTC off of idiots like you. Cut your losses and get out. You can't even do basic math! You have no business investing in crypto until you learn a lot more. Stop supporting criminals!

lol, u still can't show the 9 forks , and i think u can't calculate how many premine coin left, when 10% daily pos start? how much coin distributed before that? u don't know and just blame it with your ass , not by your brain, oh ,i forgot, u don't have a brain, so u can defame others without proof Grin

Are you legally retarded? He premined 25% of the coins before the 10% DAILY proof-of-stake started. He did this so that he could lie about the size of the premine. You'd think one look at the charts and you would realize I was right - you're about a month late buddy. I pointed this out when it was worth 20x the price - the scam has happened and this thing is dead. You are a complete moron I can't even talk to you. You lost a bunch of money and you'll lose a bunch more. Nothing you say even makes sense and you're a clueless goon. Goodbye. Enjoy your stay on this sinking ship.
YCproject (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:36:30 PM

MEGAman, you are really a ugly man and why don't you go away ? We have spent more than 100 BTC on YC and still hold more than 15M YC mostly bought from markets. You have no proof of what you said, just want to show you are smarter than others, i felt so pity for you!

You haven't added any values for the cryptocurrency industry and for this forum. Just like a girl want to show nothing.

YC price is very low now and we still working on the shopping site http://www.ychaitao.com.

Let's Color the MOON: YJPz5rofb2h1iayWY3rSddrW1qyU
MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:24:15 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 06:34:22 PM by MEGAman

MEGAman, you are really a ugly man and why don't you go away ? We have spent more than 100 BTC on YC and still hold more than 15M YC mostly bought from markets. You have no proof of what you said, just want to show you are smarter than others, i felt so pity for you!

You haven't added any values for the cryptocurrency industry and for this forum. Just like a girl want to show nothing.

YC price is very low now and we still working on the shopping site http://www.ychaitao.com.

You have spent more than 100 BTC on YC  Cheesy

What the hell did you spend it on? You spent over $60,000 USD on a Blackcoin copy/paste? Seriously? Also, I do have proof regarding what I said: it's called reading this thread. Also another piece of proof I have: the blockchain. Your massive premine is clearly visible in the blockchain and it also proves you lied about the size of it. Another strong piece of evidence (the previous 2 are facts...this is just evidence) I was right all along? The current value. You dumped this down to nothing, couldn't produce reliable nodes which resulted in forks, and couldn't even produce a Mac wallet! Mac wallet is pretty basic stuff. Plenty of people spend $0 making a coin and have no problem producing a Mac wallet. It's obvious you're just continuing to lie. Who has motivation to lie here? The guy with a huge premine and who is (admittedly) holding a ton of coins still? Or the guy that is an independent member of this community who has accurately spotted dozens of scams and called them out before they crashed over the past several months? I don't have a dog in the fight. I'm just trying to inform people. You're a liar and a cheat - you're a low-life criminal.
RodrigoHenrik

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 10:47:28 AM

YellowCoin is now available on

YC/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/YC/BTC
YC/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/YC/LTC
YC/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/YC/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COO/CMO & Co-Founder at Bleutrade.com
Sunnyfive

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:56:31 AM

Oh awesome! Now we can continue to lose money with a shiny new wallet to hold our bag of worthless coins! People haven't had working wallets for weeks and you couldn't even bother to log in and update them? We already knew you were a scammer but now you're just a straight-up prick. There are 9 forks of this coin, Mac wallets have never worked, you're a liar, and you owe everybody in this thread that supported you (despite my best efforts to convince them otherwise) a heartfelt apology. Seriously man - apologize to these people. Be a man for once in your life.

the dev has explained the premine coin used for, how do you certain that he is a scammer?

There were 9 forks - I'm not going to waste my time digging them up for you. Do some research. This thing was a fiasco. The dev premined 25% of the coins. How stupid can you be? You really think he paid a dev team of 5 people to help out? They couldn't even make a Mac wallet! A Mac wallet takes 5 minutes to make if you have the source code! It's 1 guy and he ripped all of you off while lining his pockets with over 100 BTC in profit. Why is he still around? Because his premine was so huge that he still has coins left! He's going to dump them at the first sign of life. Holy crap how the hell could you honestly say this guy isn't running a scam here? Surely nobody is that stupid? I've been right this entire thread. I told people to sell at 20x the price. I predicted exactly what would happen and it happened. I have seen this same scam over 100 times now and all of you act exactly the same. "He might be good guy!!!11 It's going to go back up!!!1" No - it isn't. You got scammed. It's like thinking you're going to make a bunch of money on your Bernie Madoff investment a few years back. Sorry buddy - you're done. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The premine is only 5mil, as the distribution list at OP, u think how much left in the dev wallet? u blame him, and u should show the convincing proof.
such as 9 forks, u just say it and can't show them out!!! lol, then I can say that u owe 9 btc to me, please repay it, oh ,u need proof, i'm not going to waste my time digging them for you.

The premine was 5 million out of a total of 20 million POW coins. That is 25%. The dev also got that 10% daily POS which brought the premine up over 10 million. You really fell for that distribution list? The dev just juggled them around wallets. It's pretty obvious to anybody with half of a brain that there was no marketing team and there wasn't 5 members on the dev team. They can't even make a working Mac wallet! It's one guy who juggled the premine around. If you fell for it, fine - not everybody is a genius and sometimes you get burned a few times before you wise up. But this scam has already been executed! The dev made his money and walked away. He still has a few coins left out of the premine so he's trying to sucker some people back in for the final little dump but this guy made over 100 BTC off of idiots like you. Cut your losses and get out. You can't even do basic math! You have no business investing in crypto until you learn a lot more. Stop supporting criminals!

lol, u still can't show the 9 forks , and i think u can't calculate how many premine coin left, when 10% daily pos start? how much coin distributed before that? u don't know and just blame it with your ass , not by your brain, oh ,i forgot, u don't have a brain, so u can defame others without proof Grin

Are you legally retarded? He premined 25% of the coins before the 10% DAILY proof-of-stake started. He did this so that he could lie about the size of the premine. You'd think one look at the charts and you would realize I was right - you're about a month late buddy. I pointed this out when it was worth 20x the price - the scam has happened and this thing is dead. You are a complete moron I can't even talk to you. You lost a bunch of money and you'll lose a bunch more. Nothing you say even makes sense and you're a clueless goon. Goodbye. Enjoy your stay on this sinking ship.

Shame on u, still can't answer my question:
1. where is the 9 forks, show them!
2. if u don't believe the distribution list at OP, calculate the premine coin left in dev hand.

look at your account,
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

lol, u just a crazy dog, love to bite people. Grin

MEGAman

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:57:37 PM

Shame on u, still can't answer my question:
1. where is the 9 forks, show them!
2. if u don't believe the distribution list at OP, calculate the premine coin left in dev hand.

look at your account,
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

lol, u just a crazy dog, love to bite people. Grin

Yes - got that negative rating from one person on fraudulent bullshit because I was exposing another loser coin and they retaliated. Of course it's tanking hard now just as I said it would - down about 300% from where I told people to sell. It will end up just like Yellowcoin in no time. If you are too stupid to take the evidence I have presented you, and the fact that this thing is already dead and everything I predicted already came true (how is there anything to prove at this point? It's done!) I can't help you further, Forest Gump.
rumpey

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:00:18 PM

Which coin were you exposing?
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:44:11 AM

Thanks for showing up YCprojekt.

Cant await a new mac wallet. 160 K are in cyberspace cuase my old wallet does not work.

MEGAman

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:51:42 PM

Which coin were you exposing?

Silkcoin - just another heavily premined dump scam like Yellowcoin was. The Silkcoin scam is about where Yellowcoin was at the 4th day after it hit MintPal. Should be toast by July. How do people keep falling for these? Nothing with over a 1% premine will ever be worth anything - that's just a fact.
trogdorjw73

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:59:01 AM

The block explorer is down now as well -- a sign of things to come? Probably. Abandon all hope, ye how enter here!

bholzer

Activity: 490

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 09:50:27 AM

I have to say the most confusing thing about Yellowcoin is how anybody thought it was a good investment. It had a 20% premine, never even had a working Mac wallet, and 10% daily POS for 10 days? Pretty sweet deal if you are the one guy with the premine I guess! This doesn't even fit the economic definition of "currency" due to all of the deck-stacking. Who the hell was buying this? I'm truly baffled.

I create a coin with a 0% premine, an awesome/hilarious theme, cutting-edge source code, and we are raising money for charity and hardly anybody is interested. This guy cranks out a piece of crap with a 20% premine and a handful of obvious lies and people start buying it like it's going out of style while he dumps his premine on you. I guess it's true: nice guys finish last. This guy made a lot of cash off this thing.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
dance

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:33:45 AM

I have to say the most confusing thing about Yellowcoin is how anybody thought it was a good investment. It had a 20% premine, never even had a working Mac wallet, and 10% daily POS for 10 days? Pretty sweet deal if you are the one guy with the premine I guess! This doesn't even fit the economic definition of "currency" due to all of the deck-stacking. Who the hell was buying this? I'm truly baffled.

I create a coin with a 0% premine, an awesome/hilarious theme, cutting-edge source code, and we are raising money for charity and hardly anybody is interested. This guy cranks out a piece of crap with a 20% premine and a handful of obvious lies and people start buying it like it's going out of style while he dumps his premine on you. I guess it's true: nice guys finish last. This guy made a lot of cash off this thing.
Lol, yellowcoin had a good name, murraycoin is retarded.
swainzag

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:42:58 PM

No offense,  but how is a random color named coin a "good name"?

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
MEGAman

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:01:00 PM

I guess what would you name a coin with a Bill Murray theme that supports the Murray Brother's Foundation? "Browncoin"? Everything thing about Yellowcoin was awful - from the scamming dev to the 20% premine to the name. Anybody who bought into this thing belongs in a padded cell. Not a single redeeming quality.
gas63

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:57:48 PM

All i want to know is how do i get my coins back into my wallet?
I updated to the new wallet and now none of them show up.
YCproject (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:06:36 PM

The block explorer is down now as well -- a sign of things to come? Probably. Abandon all hope, ye how enter here!

Hi, Something wrong with the ABE site and it's online again.

YCproject (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:09:40 PM

All i want to know is how do i get my coins back into my wallet?
I updated to the new wallet and now none of them show up.
Hi, please try command: repairwallet

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:54:45 AM

Anybody who bought into this thing belongs in a padded cell. Not a single redeeming quality.

Yes, we know ...you are a bright light.

Now, go change your diapers
ycz

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:01:55 PM

I tried to send YC several times but always got the following error message:

Error: Transaction creation failed.

Anyone encounters the same problem? The staking seems working well, so there is no problem regarding my connection to the YC network. How can I send YC?

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: