Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260279 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:14:36 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 10:49:20 AM by cryptonit

i got a few support requests from DMD mac wallet users

for now the mac wallet 2.1.0.1 have bug included that let it crash if u enter transaction tab

short after releasing the next wallet that fix the actual 2.1 issues there will be also a new mac wallet

if u still want to sync meanwhile with the max 2.1.01 u have to take care u are on correct chain

compare blocknumber with  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

in case u not on correct chain (not sync at same blocknumber) u need to follow guide on FAQ thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1478653.0
some people did report their wallet is missing coins

for them too first make sure u are on correct chain

then execute in console checkwallet and in case errors visible repairwallet

also sometimes its helping to startwallet with a -rescan option
then the local wallet.dat sync his transactions with the local copy of blockchan

to be clear ur real wallet balance is always visible on explorer

and no local wallet issues make u lose coins

as long as u have a wallet.dat contain ur private keys u will always be able get access to ur coins again

a cryptocoin wallet is not like a real cash wallet that it contains coins and banknotes

a cryptocoin wallet is more like a ebanking tool that allow u to see and interact with ur balance

and the info about the truth who own how many coins is not in a wallet its in the blockchain

the blockchain have every transaction that ever happened and was accepted by network stored inside

and the result is the true balance of any address

ur local wallet.dat is where keys are stored that give u the right access and interact with balances on addresses

and the wallet exe u start is more like a browser that let u look into the blockchain and interact with balances where u have they keys in wallet.dat

so the essence in the end what is it that u need to always be able gain access to ur balance is the private keys of ur addresses

there are two paths one is to have a backup of ur wallet.dat because they keys are inside
second is a bit more complicated but most secure to really dump and store the private keys of ur important addresses

with such keys even a damaged wallet.dat is no issue u can import the keys in new wallet.dat and have again access to ur coins

if u want to learn more ablout this topic u can find a lot info about bitcoin and explainations about wallets.dat and private keys  and how to dump and import them

dmd wallet is in that area behaving the same as bitcoin and guides should work for dmd too

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shivoreun

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:39:01 PM

Hi to all.
Please, help me to solve an issue with... Actually, I even not sure, where is the problem is.
I was used a wallet v2.0.x.x (don't remember now exactly), there was more than 800 DMD on the account. Nearly 24.05.2016 I've noticed, that wallet is out of sync, and not syncing, so I've checked for new version, upgraded to the latest 2.1.0.1, but still no sync Sad Deleted peers.dat, replaced static nodes "addnode=" in .conf file to the fres ones (they was old) - no result. So, I've downloaded bootstrap archive from 24 may 2016, deleted all database files in AppData (of course, except wallet.dat and .conf), now wallet has synced, and... "Houston, we have a problem!"
Almost all coins are gone. My ballance now is ~5 DMD, 0 in stake and ~3 DMD in unconfirmed... 8:(
Where are the rest of the coins?.. What has happened in the network? And how to get my coins back?

Thanks in advance for advice.

P.S. Sorry for errors in English - it's not my native language...
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:42:00 PM

Hi to all.
Please, help me to solve an issue with... Actually, I even not sure, where is the problem is.
I was used a wallet v2.0.x.x (don't remember now exactly), there was more than 800 DMD on the account. Nearly 24.05.2016 I've noticed, that wallet is out of sync, and not syncing, so I've checked for new version, upgraded to the latest 2.1.0.1, but still no sync Sad Deleted peers.dat, replaced static nodes "addnode=" in .conf file to the fres ones (they was old) - no result. So, I've downloaded bootstrap archive from 24 may 2016, deleted all database files in AppData (of course, except wallet.dat and .conf), now wallet has synced, and... "Houston, we have a problem!"
Almost all coins are gone. My ballance now is ~5 DMD, 0 in stake and ~3 DMD in unconfirmed... 8:(
Where are the rest of the coins?.. What has happened in the network? And how to get my coins back?

Thanks in advance for advice.
I just went through the same thing, and had to run the wallet from the command line with the -rescan option to recover the coins.
Shivoreun

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:15:34 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 03:55:12 PM by Shivoreun

I just went through the same thing, and had to run the wallet from the command line with the -rescan option to recover the coins.
Tried this on the synced bootstrap DB - no result Sad Now, downloading full blockchain, will try on it, but I think this will take some time... Anyway, thank you for advice.

Full blockchain - no result Sad
Dear DMD community, help... Please...

Okay, I was faster, than community Smiley Found the solution by myself.
1. In the wallet Go to Help -> Debug window -> console
2. In th console issue "checkwallet" command. In the output you should see the amount of your lost coins.
3. Issue the "repairwallet" command. Don't afraid, that nothing happens - the wallet is working, and soon you will see your lost coins on the account.
4. After you've got your coins back, again check the wallet. You should see {"wallet check passed" : true} if all is ok.

P.S. Sorry for errors in English - it's not my native language...
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 03:49:35 PM

Tried this on the synced bootstrap DB - no result Sad Now, downloading full blockchain, will try on it, but I think this will take some time... Anyway, thank you for advice.

Do not fear, your coins are not lost, the team is simply having a few remaining issues with the wallet, that I'm certain they will work out. I think that making sure you have the addnodes in your conf that I posted a few pages back, will help you to fix the issue.

You haven't lost any coin, so don't worry. Add the addnodes, then let the chain download, or download the chain from the link posted a few pages back as well, then let it sync up and you'll be fine.

I'm certain the next release of the wallet will work out these little kinks and everything will be fine. No worries!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Ber_17

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:59:03 PM

Hello.

I almost had similar issue - transferred more than 800 DMD to another address, not realising I was in the wrong fork.

DMD team was quite professional and always found time to respond to my mails. I highly appreciate that.

Mac OS wallet 2.1.0.1 indeed, crashes whenever one does anything else but look Smiley. However, it connects to correct nodes and synchronises well.

Even after full re-sync, my last transaction was shown as unconfirmed, but withdrawn from my account.

Open the console and execute "repairwallet". The very next block (few minutes time) will fix everything and the amount will be correct.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:47:26 PM

Ok, who needs help?

Nobody?

Everybody found solutions on their own and from Cryptonit's notes?

Have a good one. Smiley)))))

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:35:27 AM

Ok, who needs help?

Nobody?

Everybody found solutions on their own and from Cryptonit's notes?

Have a good one. Smiley)))))

this is supposed to be funny?

plenty of people looking for help...

classic DMD

talk is cheap
chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:41:32 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 12:34:04 PM by chilo

Okay, I was faster, than community Smiley Found the solution by myself.
1. In the wallet Go to Help -> Debug window -> console
2. In th console issue "checkwallet" command. In the output you should see the amount of your lost coins.
3. Issue the "repairwallet" command. Don't afraid, that nothing happens - the wallet is working, and soon you will see your lost coins on the account.
4. After you've got your coins back, again check the wallet. You should see {"wallet check passed" : true} if all is ok.

Good work and well done Shivoreun,

Your ability to improvise logically will stand you in good stead! Thank you also for sharing your problem solving. May I include your work in the DMD FAQ?

Regards

chilo

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 11:26:49 AM

Steps to restore sync with main chain and sync wallet balance with blockchain balance
(backup ur wallet.dat first!)

1. download latest wallet link can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725
2. make sure u sync with correct chain (verify with blocknumber on wallet same as on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/ )
3. in case u on wrong chain download the presynced chain linked on first page of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725 and replace ur local chain  files with it
4. after wallet startup go to help - debug - console and execute the comand checkwallet and then repairwallet after a few minutes the fixed balance should be visible
5. if still issues u can try to start ur wallet in windows cmd  with the -rescan parameter this way the local wallet.dat  is getting in sync again with the transactions visible in local bchain

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:30:22 AM

Steps to restore sync with main chain and sync wallet balance with blockchain balance

1. download latest wallet link can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725
2. make sure u sync with correct chain (verify with blocknumber on wallet same as on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/ )
3. in case u on wrong chain download the presynced chain linked on first page of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725 and replace ur local chain  files with it
4. after wallet startup go to help - debug - console and execute the comand checkwallet and then repairwallet after a few minutes the fixed balance should be visible
5. if still issues u can try to start ur wallet in windows cmd  with the -rescan parameter this way the local wallet.dat  is getting in sync again with the transactions visible in local bchain

cryptonit,

I think you can put rescan=1 in your Diamond.config with no deleterious consequences?

chilo

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 12:52:53 PM

cryptonit,

I think you can put rescan=1 in your Diamond.config with no deleterious consequences?

chilo

that works  too
but dont forget edit it later to
#rescan=1
else it will rescan each wallet startup

a easy way to make a -rescan without utilize cmd is to create a shortcut of wallet.exe
then edit the properties of the shortcut and add in field target behind the exe -rescan

then leave properties by say ok

when u start wallet with that shortcut it will start with rescan

pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:45:18 PM

Hello ive sent coins from old wallet(2.0.5.7),  how can i solve this or are coins now lost?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 05:14:39 PM

Hello ive sent coins from old wallet(2.0.5.7),  how can i solve this or are coins now lost?

9 hours and a half thread page between answer and question
just the answer was first Grin

3. in case u on wrong chain download the presynced chain linked on first page of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725 and replace ur local chain  files with it
5. if still issues u can try to start ur wallet in windows cmd  with the -rescan parameter this way the local wallet.dat  is getting in sync again with the transactions visible in local bchain

pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:56:16 AM

Hello ive sent coins from old wallet(2.0.5.7),  how can i solve this or are coins now lost?

9 hours and a half thread page between answer and question
just the answer was first Grin

3. in case u on wrong chain download the presynced chain linked on first page of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725 and replace ur local chain  files with it
5. if still issues u can try to start ur wallet in windows cmd  with the -rescan parameter this way the local wallet.dat  is getting in sync again with the transactions visible in local bchain
Thank you, all working again.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 08:21:57 PM

DMD CLoudmining shareholder enjoy second reactor payout this month

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:57:19 AM

DMD CLoudmining shareholder enjoy second reactor payout this month

Thank you! Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 06:45:59 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 07:57:47 PM by cryptonit

ohh shock DMD price is at 0.25$ a piec

guess what.....

a year ago it was at exact 0.15$ a piece

and on top of the nice value gain each DMD u bought back then is now like 1.4 DMD (because staking with 50% and 25% later on)

so please have a realistic look at actual situation

1000 DMD value 2015.06.01 150$

1000 DMD  staked in one year (~40% (50% earlier and 25% later) +400 DMD

1400 DMD value 2016.06.01 350$

there was profit in the past and there will be profit in the future

and the deeper the price fall the more profit u will have in the future with that nice little treasures u add to ur crypto portfolio

i would say the weeks now are a great opportunity

if u clever watch whats going on with BTC u see that in fact
state of the art mining hardware is operating 3 times more power efficient than the older generation
(compare antminer s7 to antminer s9 )

so there is absolute no reason bitcoinprice have to double else mining cant pay power after halfing

old hardware will have to shut down new hardware will be able run profitable

even with below 400$ BTC price

i would use the pre  halving BTC hype to try find the best point move my BTC into altcoins
before reality kill the hype

dont follow my estimation
listen to ur own instinct

DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:39:42 PM

ohh shock DMD price is at 0.25$ a piece  Roll Eyes

guess what.....

a year ago it was at exact 0.15$ a piece

and on top of the nice value gain each DMD u bought back then is now like 1.4 DMD (because staking with 50% and 25% later on)

so please have a realistic look at actual situation

1000 DMD value 2015.06.01 150$

1000 DMD  staked in one year (~40% (50% earlier and 25% later) +400 DMD

1400 DMD value 2016.06.01 350$

there was profit in the past and there will be profit in the future

and the deeper the price fall the more profit u will have in the future with that nice little treasures u add to ur crypto portfolio

i would say the weeks now are a great opportunity

if u clever watch whats going on with BTC u see that in fact
state of the art mining hardware is operating 3 times more power efficient than the older generation
(compare antminer s7 to antminer s9 )

so there is absolute no reason bitcoinprice have to double else mining cant pay power after halfing

old hardware will have to shut down new hardware will be able run profitable

even with below 400$ BTC price

i would use the pre  halving BTC hype to try find the best point move my BTC into altcoins
before reality kill the hype

as always listen to ur own instinct
dont follow my estimation

To be fair, DMD was going for over $.30 not that long ago.  It is lower and seems to have stabilized at about $.25.  DMD supporters were calling for $.50 and higher back then.  That hysteria seems to have died down.

But the reality is, DMD are worth nothing until you try to sell them for a real currency or a currency you can convert to a real currency, like selling DMD for BTC.  And when the hoarders of DMD start to sell, there will be a rush for the door - except for a few stubborn supporters who will refuse to sell.  Then they will realize there is no point in selling because they will get so little for their large pile of coins.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 08:02:01 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 12:22:52 AM by cryptonit

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?000002e9686a879460eb5497d51a99fa6d5cad4a9edabb5112bd915b7d2302fc.htm

in a bit over a month we are 3 years old

active team
active community
great plans for the future
great profit last year

rush for the door  Grin

the question is just in what direction.....

in or out

Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: