Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260278 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DIGITAL-DEMON

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:43:27 PM

Just received a nice payout!!  Grin

Thanks Cryptonit.   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Radent

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:30:09 PM

How long had minimal time staking Dev?
Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:58:15 PM

How long had minimal time staking Dev?

first page - Specification

Galactus

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:08:54 AM

developers
at what time exactly June 19 triggered POS trigger at 30%

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:20:07 AM

Thanks. Hope you had a good vacation.

3 of 6 days rain
no tv no wlan
Austria lost against Hungary at european soccer  championship

but it was 6 days with family and so yes we had a good time

making the best out of the situation and see the positive things

what i see at DMD now is similar

below 0.0004 BTC looks bad

but on second look u see we still around 0.30$

so we still stable

and i look positive in the future after halving when we will see how much bubble the BTC rise maybe was

and where the BTC value is flooding too if people try save value by leave BTC before the price normalization kicks in with full powerr

i still dont think BTC can stabilize above 600$ after halving

the new mining hardware is so power efficent that there is just zero reason for much higher prices even at halved  BTC blockreward

(if new miners need 1/3 of the power old ones needed why half block  reward should enforce a higher BTC price?)

That is pretty much the premise behind DMD's reward reduction.  All along you have said over and over that as the DMD POW and POS rewards go down that DMD should go up up up in price since it will be so rare rare rare and only available to new user by purchasing and not mining.  And power usage isn't even a factor in DMD POS minting, you base everything on 'rarity' ie block reward reduction. 

So why then do you think that a decreasing reward over time in DMD will increase the per DMD value, yet think the opposite for BTC?

Price has been pretty much uncorrelated with halvings/reductions of every alt I can think of from LTC to DOGE but I think the case for BTC price increasing with 'rarity' is much stronger than for DMD.  Regardless of mining power efficiency, 1/2 the amount of new BTC will be created/day.  BTC isn't a minor altcoin with 100 total wallets online like DMD with 90% of trade volume artificially created by the cloud mining purchasing.  BTC price may or may not stay at a higher price after the reward reduction but it sure has a better chance of it than DMD because there is actual growing demand for BTC so that whole supply/demand equation might factor in.

I'm curious what your arguments are as to why DMD should increase in value as mining/minting rewards decrease but not BTC? 
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:08:55 AM

How to run a crypto-coin scam

Make a few million with little to no risk and no coding required.

Start an ICO, ITO, IPO or whatever you want to call it, in fact why not just call it an IFO (Initial Fools Offering). There are no regulations and you don’t even need a working coin at this stage just the promise of further development. In any case its not that hard to start your own coin as there are quite a few coin creation services out there.

Now make a shiny new website with lots of promises of development a nice road map and some new wiz bang feature preferably with a name that nobody will understand what it is. Use lots of buzzwords about innovation, technology and marketing and how you have all the solutions to all the worlds problems. And most importantly don’t forget to create plenty of sockpuppet accounts supporting your scam on all the bitcoin forums.

Now get together as much money as you can, don’t worry there is no risk to your money as I will show you later. You can even get your friends to join you, as there is no risk to them as well. To keep the numbers simple lets just say you and your group have 500k at your disposal to run your scam.

Find an exchange to host your IFO and then launch it. You may have to pay around 2–5k to the exchange for the listing. Use your 500k to buy your own tokens and this will at the same time build hype around the sale by creating the illusion of demand. Once the IFO period is over you will get your 500k back plus at least 50k from the suckers who bought into your fools tokens.

So now you are in a situation where you have your money back safely, you own 90% of the fools tokens and you have 50k profit to play with. So now you can safely pump the market that you control with your free money and its possible to go 10x or more the price of the initial offering. Once you think you have pushed the price as high as you can, then you start to sell off.

Even if you don’t push the price up much above the initial price it doesn’t really matter as the fools tokens didn’t cost you a penny and its all free money. And most importantly nobody has a clue what just happened and if you’re clever there won’t be any evidence. Rinse and repeat.

Attention: Now I don’t want anyone to go out and actually do this. This is for people to consider before investing in any coin/token “Pre-Sale” and be aware that the above scenario is what you are more than likely investing in.
If you want to invest in a crypto-currency (and it can be a lot of fun), then look for the coins that are not “brand new” and coins with real developers and real development and most importantly open source. Its no guarantee that your investment will be a success, but at least you wont get scammed.

https://decentralize.today/how-to-run-a-crypto-coin-scam-7f83f4ec543b#.twwwvz428
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:11:24 AM

Thanks. Hope you had a good vacation.

3 of 6 days rain
no tv no wlan
Austria lost against Hungary at european soccer  championship

but it was 6 days with family and so yes we had a good time

making the best out of the situation and see the positive things

what i see at DMD now is similar

below 0.0004 BTC looks bad

but on second look u see we still around 0.30$

so we still stable

and i look positive in the future after halving when we will see how much bubble the BTC rise maybe was

and where the BTC value is flooding too if people try save value by leave BTC before the price normalization kicks in with full powerr

i still dont think BTC can stabilize above 600$ after halving

the new mining hardware is so power efficent that there is just zero reason for much higher prices even at halved  BTC blockreward

(if new miners need 1/3 of the power old ones needed why half block  reward should enforce a higher BTC price?)

That is pretty much the premise behind DMD's reward reduction.  All along you have said over and over that as the DMD POW and POS rewards go down that DMD should go up up up in price since it will be so rare rare rare and only available to new user by purchasing and not mining.  And power usage isn't even a factor in DMD POS minting, you base everything on 'rarity' ie block reward reduction. 

So why then do you think that a decreasing reward over time in DMD will increase the per DMD value, yet think the opposite for BTC?

Price has been pretty much uncorrelated with halvings/reductions of every alt I can think of from LTC to DOGE but I think the case for BTC price increasing with 'rarity' is much stronger than for DMD.  Regardless of mining power efficiency, 1/2 the amount of new BTC will be created/day.  BTC isn't a minor altcoin with 100 total wallets online like DMD with 90% of trade volume artificially created by the cloud mining purchasing.  BTC price may or may not stay at a higher price after the reward reduction but it sure has a better chance of it than DMD because there is actual growing demand for BTC so that whole supply/demand equation might factor in.

I'm curious what your arguments are as to why DMD should increase in value as mining/minting rewards decrease but not BTC? 

The price on  Bitcoin is currently too high.
Also hybrid POS & POW technology more environmentally friendly and provides great protection network  than POW
Diamond is a small (only 4.3 million coins)  the system, compared with Bitcoin,
 There are other technical differences, you can see them here https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html but the really Diamond potential will be revealed when we get to the code version 3.0
Like any rare product, it comes with a price that depends on the time and trust.
I always compare similar coins with antiques, but unlike physical objects, the transfer of capital between the people here do not have the administrative barriers and state control.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 09:56:47 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 10:12:40 AM by cryptonit

Price has been pretty much uncorrelated with halvings/reductions of every alt I can think of from LTC to DOGE but I think the case for BTC price increasing with 'rarity' is much stronger than for DMD.  Regardless of mining power efficiency, 1/2 the amount of new BTC will be created/day.  BTC isn't a minor altcoin with 100 total wallets online like DMD with 90% of trade volume artificially created by the cloud mining purchasing.  BTC price may or may not stay at a higher price after the reward reduction but it sure has a better chance of it than DMD because there is actual growing demand for BTC so that whole supply/demand equation might factor in.

i think reward reduction on POW side is a reduction of miner sell pressure
so it have some positive effect

but BTC as i see it is heavy circulating coin in that total amount of sold and bought each day
the lower sellpressure from halved mining income have just a small effect
to be rare coin is for the way BTC works (middleman coin where value in end is again stored in FIAT)
not a major factor if more trading is done by shops acceptiong BTC (which the instant convert again to FIAT) just circulation speed increase

DMD is much more a storage coin with lot lower circulation because hold coin is rewarded via POS
there reduced sellpressure from mining and POS investment pools have more impact

but yes i agree a well designed coin rollout plan with constant decreasing inflation is just the basement
thats why we work for more DMD 3.0 as first step to switch the code basement towards in my opinion most promising tree of bitcoin based code
that in lot areas is more advanced than bitcois actual code special in key security and advanced layered structure with a state of the art module layout

and on top of the technical focused DMD 3.0 then the next step that follow will be focused on services and apps to give your coins additional value

and to give a additional answer to the question for what usecase its better to have DMD than BTC

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 10:38:53 AM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockfolio.blockfolio

nice app that let u track many coins including DMD
could also track the value of ur holding if u tell him how much dmd u own  Grin

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 10:58:38 AM

http://time.is/UTC

to see when the stakeboost trigger goes active

temporary increase of base stake rate from 25% to 30% for the duration of one month starting from
19th June 12:00 UTC

Ber_17

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:10:49 PM

Dear Diamond programmers and owners.

Is it normal, that synchronised wallet 2.1.0.3 on Mac OS, "closes unexpectedly" (or, simply speaking, crushes) since today?

I installed it a week ago, synced the whole blockchain (for some reason, it did not work with downloaded blockchain files), and today it crushes constantly, not even opening the actual wallet window.

I know Mac version has always been a kind of a "poor unwanted relative", but could you do something with it, please?

Galactus

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:11:55 PM

Bittrex DMD Wallet Maintenance.
them that no one warned that the wallet is updated?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 05:57:09 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 06:11:00 PM by cryptonit

Bittrex DMD Wallet Maintenance.
them that no one warned that the wallet is updated?

everyone was informed in time

no issues visible with network

beside that the mac wallet create troubles again

which wasnt compiled by us lets see if davembg who compiled it find out whats up with it

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:10:19 PM

Is it normal, that synchronised wallet 2.1.0.3 on Mac OS, "closes unexpectedly" (or, simply speaking, crushes) since today?

I installed it a week ago, synced the whole blockchain (for some reason, it did not work with downloaded blockchain files), and today it crushes constantly, not even opening the actual wallet window.

I know Mac version has always been a kind of a "poor unwanted relative", but could you do something with it, please?

I checked synchronization wallet on MAC OS (version: 10.11.4)
It works, but the process takes a few days.
I not see the falls or other problems.
Please use the ready blockchain for MAC OS, reference can be seen here:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 06:12:20 PM

I checked synchronization wallet on MAC OS.
Please use the ready blockchain for MAC OS.

he say since today his mac wallet crashes
are u able stop and start ur mac wallet without issues stephan?

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:19:47 PM

I checked synchronization wallet on MAC OS.
Please use the ready blockchain for MAC OS.

he say since today his mac wallet crashes
are u able stop and start ur mac wallet without issues stephan?

Of course the wallet may have a hang-up with synchronization with zero (it is even may be on the Windows platform) but perhaps this is due to the configuration of your hardware in this case, just restart your wallet.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 06:35:55 PM

i can confirm the global 30% instead of 25% stakeboost for the next 30 days is working as expected

happy staking

stoody

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:35:35 AM

hi all:)... a question about the stake boost. is it  a boost to the amount of DMD per stake or a boost to the amount of times u can stake?
thanks all
temp89

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:44:47 AM

i can confirm the global 30% instead of 25% stakeboost for the next 30 days is working as expected

happy staking

But I can't use that stakeboost because on ROKOS there is still wallet v2.1.0.1 Sad.
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:07:46 AM

hi all:)... a question about the stake boost. is it  a boost to the amount of DMD per stake or a boost to the amount of times u can stake?
thanks all

It's a boost to the amount of DMD per stake. Like in the past it was 50% / year, now, for a limited time, it's 30%.
Pages: « 1 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: