Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260297 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:41:03 PM

Edgar

When you ask something nicely you can use the words "bullshit" or "shit" or .... AGAIN, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS BEING SAID HERE.

Do you mean cant?? because it was team DMD that used the profanities, not me!! and asking for clarification is deemed 'whining' FFS!!

I bolded you questions and I also answered in my previous post. Here is my address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?123490.htm. It staked like I've calculated some time ago. What can I explain you more? Show me your staking address and I can show you if it staked like supposed to or not.
Now please ask me what do you want to know more? I would glady answer to you, if not I'm sure there are a lot here who can.

while i appreciate the effort, this isnt kindergarten, we're talking about money people have 'invested' in a coin or coins that are all doing different things.

i have asked multiple questions on multiple occasions and got pretty much nothing in the way of a civilised response!

i am even embarrassed to show my address as im unsure if i have actually staked 'like supposed to' despite repeated requests for clarification

it looks NOTHING like yours!

I've corrected already. Please excuse my East European english.

Please show me the links where have you asked such questions. I'm sure somebody addressed to you, if not I will try to answer them.
If you don't want to show you address then what can I say? How can you ask clarification if you can't provide the facts?

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:43:21 PM

Edgar

When you ask something nicely you can use the words "bullshit" or "shit" or .... AGAIN, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS BEING SAID HERE.

Do you mean cant?? because it was team DMD that used the profanities, not me!! and asking for clarification is deemed 'whining' FFS!!

I bolded you questions and I also answered in my previous post. Here is my address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?123490.htm. It staked like I've calculated some time ago. What can I explain you more? Show me your staking address and I can show you if it staked like supposed to or not.
Now please ask me what do you want to know more? I would glady answer to you, if not I'm sure there are a lot here who can.

while i appreciate the effort, this isnt kindergarten, we're talking about money people have 'invested' in a coin or coins that are all doing different things.

i have asked multiple questions on multiple occasions and got pretty much nothing in the way of a civilised response!

i am even embarrassed to show my address as im unsure if i have actually staked 'like supposed to' despite repeated requests for clarification

it looks NOTHING like yours!

My friend, it s not rocket science. You buy coins, transfer to your wallet, open wallet, unlock for staking, leave it open for about 2 days and then stake coins. An expert like you, having dozens of coins, should not have a problem with this.  Again, what seems to be the problem, please let us know. You re the one who come to this thread with a certain hostile attitude and after reading a few of your posts, I m still unable to understand WHAT seems to be the problem?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:59:16 PM

2 days? about 2 days? 9 days?

1000 coins?  3000 coins?  15000 coins?  number of coins is irrelevant??

are you guys just guessing??

its not rocket science i agree, and no-one should have any problems getting things clarified by the actual developer/s

and i can understand the 2nd/3rd language barrier but i just cant seem to get a single straight answer out of any of you.

i have not claimed to be an expert, you are AGAIN being a cunt unpleasant and i am no longer willing to discuss matters with YOU pleasantivan!

on the last wallet update, i pooled all my dmd into one address - AS I WAS NOT SURE WHAT TO DO DESPITE ASKING!

perhaps my coins need more time to mature?

perhaps im overly hasty/sensitive to a lack of certainty.?

i will be patient and see how things develop - though i can tell you now, i have not had the time of my life interacting with team dmd!

finally, calling me bullshit and whining has nothing to do with poor english - its just rude, and very unbecoming.

BogdanCo

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:30:57 PM

its not rocket science i agree, and no-one should have any problems getting things clarified by the actual developer/s

and i can understand the 2nd/3rd language barrier but i just cant seem to get a single straight answer out of any of you.

i have not claimed to be an expert, you are AGAIN being a cunt unpleasant and i am no longer willing to discuss matters with YOU pleasantivan!

on the last wallet update, i pooled all my dmd into one address - AS I WAS NOT SURE WHAT TO DO DESPITE ASKING!

i will be patient and see how things develop - though i can tell you now, i have not had the time of my life interacting with team dmd!

finally, calling me bullshit and whining has nothing to do with poor english - its just rude, and very unbecoming.

Let's start from the beginning. Please ask a simple question so I can answer to you. What do you want to know?
And let's not twist words, I never called you bullshit.
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:40:20 PM

Let's start from the beginning. Please ask a simple question so I can answer to you. What do you want to know?

im done with this thread for now!  i thought that was clear!

i do not twist words!  nor did i say YOU called me bullshit.

if reading is really a problem i can arrange an online comprehension class. PM ONLY!!

for the last time - i will do my utmost to remain patient.

my DMD holdings are definitely not worth this much time & frustration!

PLEASE get back to the guesswork and contradicting each other, please!!
BogdanCo

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:05:03 PM

if reading is really a problem i can arrange an online comprehension class. PM ONLY!!

Meantime you can read this: https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html
It explain how the DMD POS works.
madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:22:07 PM

where has the estimated reward time gone in new wallet?
it used to say like 2 days or 21 hours or whatever it was, but now i just see my  weight when i hover mouse over lit up blue diamond icon
BogdanCo

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:26:33 PM

where has the estimated reward time gone in new wallet?
it used to say like 2 days or 21 hours or whatever it was, but now i just see my  weight when i hover mouse over lit up blue diamond icon

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg14810784#msg14810784
It says that the feature was removed...
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:07:18 PM

1000 coins?  3000 coins?  15000 coins?  number of coins is irrelevant??

Let me be as clear as possible, even though u dont deserve this calling me a cunt. However, I am a nice guy and always willing to help, even people who obviously have 0 patience to LEARN something by READING the first page of this thread and expect the dev team to be OBLIGATED to spoon-feed them.

Min stage age is 9 days.

You can keep your coins in one pile and let the wallet to do its job over time by splitting and combining them. No need to target any specific pile size since DMD wallet will do all the work for you, merge and split coin piles.

Stake % is 25% per year, it s fixed. So if u have 1000 coins, u ll get 25% of that from stake during the period of 1 year. The more coins u have, the more coins u ll get from your stake.

Once you unlock the wallet, leave it open and running, all the time for a period of about 2 days and your coins will stake. Some people have their wallets open 24/7 but if you have it open 2-3 days per week and closed the rest of week, you ll get almost the same result.

What else do you need me to explain, CUNT?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:27:59 PM

I am not defending anyone because in some ways you have valid points.  In every forum for every coin you get the "zealots" or those passionate about THEIR coin, the you get the "bystanders" who are there to get what they can, and you get the "doubters" or those who think the coin is a scam for whatever reason.   I have been with DMD for a long time but I consider myself a "bystander".  I have expressed my issues with a few things here and there but I also realize I am here with DMD voluntarily.  With any coin I hold, I want it to do well because that serves me.

I can sell my coins and leave any time I think something is not right.  And I have.  I have no idea what a "legendary 10" is.  I understand that if any investment or coin begins to favor a select few it won't take long before everyone else bails leaving those 10 on their own.  No coin can survive on 10 supporters no matter how legendary they are.  But it is what it is and as I said this is true of every coin listed on any exchange.  There is no regulation or oversight on all this stuff so your job is to figure out what's going on knowing that there are people who will never see anything wrong and there are people who think everything is wrong.  What you see and read in this forum is information about the coin itself.  It is to be considered when you make an investment.  I have stayed away from coins where I posted questions and got no reponses or if I asked a technical question and no one knew the answer.  These are Red Flags.

You said yourself, its not worth this much time and frustration.  Just decide if this frustration is yours and yours alone or if it is inherent in the administration and development of the coin.  If you decide the latter then it is in your interest to leave immediately and dump your stake.  If its just you, then, well, that's up to you to decide.

One thing I do know is you cannot wring blood from a stone, which is what it looks like you are trying to do.  You have every right to say what you want in this forum.  Just try to be respectful.  If you get no answers then see my advice above.
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:39:23 PM

bless you creeper!!

i knew i wasn't alone.

and thank you crazyivan, i appreciate your last post.

but i called you unpleasant, you illiterate cunt
BogdanCo

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:51:57 PM

There are 10 Legendary addresses with boosted POS:

5 x 15.000 DMD's with 1.25 x network stake rate
5 x 3000 DMD's with 2x network stake rate

For these addresses 10 people payed from 2 to 3 BTC / address: https://bit.diamonds/list.html

Now please do a calculation if instead of paying 2 BTC (the single cheapest address) I would have been buying DMDs and stake them.

That's right... after 2 years (until 25% POS ends) you got ~ same amount staked + bought (2 BTC of DMD) like a Legendary stakes over these 2 years (trust me I've done the calculation lots of times)

What about the ones who payed 3 BTC?

There is no favor for nobody. I won nothing more than the rest of you from this Legendary address except than maybe in the future (5 years from now) the address can be sold for (I hope) more than 2 BTC.
BogdanCo

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:05:01 PM

bless you creeper!!

i knew i wasn't alone.

and thank you crazyivan, i appreciate your last post.

but i called you unpleasant, you illiterate cunt

You don't want answers to your questions, you just came here to attack people...
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:08:08 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 07:20:00 PM by utahjohn

I've done the calculations too, legendary 10 addresses stand a good chance to LOOSE money, for pure support of development though it is a good thing ...  
I am eager to see what the dMd36o 1000 coin reactors of limited duration (350 total over 6 yrs?) addresses have to offer (2.0 x Stake) and whether it will offer an alternative ...
I would like to know what so called problem cryptonit announced with wallet ...
BogdanCo

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:47:22 PM

I've done the calculations too, legendary 10 addresses stand a good chance to LOOSE money, for pure support of development though it is a good thing ...  
I am eager to see what the dMd36o 1000 coin reactors of limited duration (350 total over 6 yrs?) addresses have to offer (2.0 x Stake) and whether it will offer an alternative ...

Thank you utahjohn Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg14871076#msg14871076

The problem is that the Legendary addresses stakes at normal rate. For some reasons (bug?) there is no stake boost yet for ALL the L10 Sad
Galactus

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:59:19 PM

developers

create a detailed FAQ on items with a description of your actions. as an example of a detailed description for what created the legendary addresses
and place on the first page.
beginners will be coming all the time, and these conflicts will continue.
also complements the FAQ questions-answers that people ask you to not have to answer by 1000 times and prove that your actions for the benefit of and with the approval of the community.
it's simple.

utahjohn

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:22:42 PM

The problem is that the Legendary addresses stakes at normal rate. For some reasons (bug?) there is no stake boost yet for ALL the L10 Sad
Thanks Bodan, if that is all the problem, then no biggie to me Smiley  
However it sucks for the L10.  Like I said I am interested in the dMd36o reactors depending on how much they are going to cost ...
Have to do the calculations with the remaining 25% PoS ...
I could easily buy 2 or 3 but want to get my ROI+ in first year first round.
Currently DMD is in decline in my opinion Sad  Fudsters, Attacks (like the infamous talks_alot!), and BTC raise in value all affect this.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:34:25 PM

Currently DMD is in decline in my opinion Sad  

That may be a true assessment, at least if you're going by price. This has probably been asked before, but wondering what the plans are to address this?

Edit: Because as long as there's a plan and a vision, it really doesn't matter what the price is or what others say. I know there's a lot going on on the technical side, but the part I am not aware of are the plans for wider adoption.
BogdanCo

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:47:45 PM

Thanks Bodan, if that is all the problem, then no biggie to me Smiley  
However it sucks for the L10.  Like I said I am interested in the dMd36o reactors depending on how much they are going to cost ...
Have to do the calculations with the remaining 25% PoS ...
I could easily buy 2 or 3 but want to get my ROI+ in first year first round.
Currently DMD is in decline in my opinion Sad  Fudsters, Attacks (like the infamous talks_alot!), and BTC raise in value all affect this.

I think they will release another wallet version shortly to fix this, but who knows...
What are these dmd360... and where did you found them? They are for sale?
utahjohn

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:01:13 PM

The problem is that the Legendary addresses stakes at normal rate. For some reasons (bug?) there is no stake boost yet for ALL the L10
in my example of a L10:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?140224.htm
If we calculate 15000 * 95 (days) / 365 (year) * 0.25 we get ~ 976 so yes you are correct Smiley

The dMd36o are in the source code Smiley 1000 coin piles to stake at 2x for time limited duration.
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: