Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260279 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:32:06 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?000002e9686a879460eb5497d51a99fa6d5cad4a9edabb5112bd915b7d2302fc.htm

in a bit over a month we are 3 years old

active team
active community
great plans for the future
great profit last year

rush for the door  Grin

the question is just in what direction.....

in or out

Already made my choice, here's to a great future for diamond and all new collaborative effots! Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stillontop

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:02:57 AM

DMD is a long position, and by long I'm talking about 3 to 5 years.
If you want to sell now for a low price.. go for it.

I will sell some when DMD 3.0 is fully established and the PoS reward is down to 5%.

DMD-Address: dQxRzzz1Ae8J46V7KGhvSrbngTodtp5fp7
toeshe

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:50:31 AM

Whats so great about DMD 3.0? did I miss something?  2.1 was a total flop. 2.0 wasn't even that great
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 08:05:14 AM

Whats so great about DMD 3.0? did I miss something?  2.1 was a total flop. 2.0 wasn't even that great

if u see it that way as  a chain of failures then it will stay that way for u no matter whats inside DMD 3.0

i see the history of DMD different

DMD 2.0 was the biggest milestone of DMD history a leap forward from DMD 1.0 (which was basical pure POW with a broken 1% POS and a limited to 8 years coin rollout plan)

DMD 3.0 will focus on the technical part
the coin rollout plan will stay similar same max 4.3 million coin at least 30 years coin rollout timeframe and constant decreasing inflation

but the engine that power our beautiful coin will change total

still part of the bitcoin  codebase family but in my opinion the most advanced and improved tree with many many unique features

more details will follow in a few months

the not so great history of 2.1 where we removed lot content from it because it did not make sense as soon as we did see deeper into the future and DMD 3.0 became visible did teach me one thing

release content late because it make no sense tell people whats inside if urself not know all the details of the final release
(example announce merged mining with GRS and then skip it because it became a obsolete path if u consider DMD 3.0 )

for now DMD 3.0 is for the team a wonderbox with so many possibilities and the details what we selected and adjusted to our needs have to wait for a later stage of DMD 3.0 development

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:02:29 PM

So, is there a new Mac wallet as I can't sync my old v2.0.5.5?

Soooooooon...............
M1ST3R

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:06:43 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?000002e9686a879460eb5497d51a99fa6d5cad4a9edabb5112bd915b7d2302fc.htm

in a bit over a month we are 3 years old

active team
active community
great plans for the future
great profit last year

rush for the door  Grin

the question is just in what direction.....

in or out

HAPPY EARLY 3RD BiRTHDAY DiAMOND!!!!!!

Hey, I'm always IIINNN - just staying on the sideline observing, mostly.

BTW, has anyone lost their DMD earnings while mining in Danbi pool the week prior to the 2.1.0.1 fork?

Danbi did not update his pool wallet until May 18, 2016, 3 days after the fork took effect.
When he finished the update,  all my earnings from the week before the fork were wipe clean.

I lost more than 120 DMDs.

I sent Danbi several emails regarding my lost DMDs, and it's been 2 weeks - he has not respond.
I'm considering boycotting his pool until he compensates me for my lost.
I am certain that I'm not the only one with missing DMDs as currently only 7 (including myself) people are mining in his pool.
Before the forking fiasco, there were about 50 miners (not workers) on this pool.

I hope Danbi reading this and rectify his mistake(s).

Before anyone start hollering that coins after the fork is invalid, not recoverable, and Danbi is not responsible, etc, etc, etc....

The 120+ DMDs that I lost and want back are GOOD AND LEGIT COINS BEFORE THE FORK - NOT AFTER.

mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 12:34:43 AM

BTW, has anyone lost their DMD earnings while mining in Danbi pool the week prior to the 2.1.0.1 fork?

Danbi did not update his pool wallet until May 18, 2016, 3 days after the fork took effect.
When he finished the update,  all my earnings from the week before the fork were wipe clean.

I sent Danbi several emails regarding my lost DMDs, and it's been 2 weeks - he has not respond.
I am certain that I'm not the only one with missing DMDs as currently only 7 (including myself) people are mining in his pool.
Before the forking fiasco, there were about 50 miners (not workers) on this pool.

Before anyone start hollering that coins after the fork is invalid, not recoverable, and Danbi is not responsible, etc, etc, etc....

The 120+ DMDs that I lost and want back are GOOD AND LEGIT COINS BEFORE THE FORK - NOT AFTER.

Not trying to troll you friend, but Danbis only keeps 25 coins per user and then mining stops until you withdraw.

"Automatic Payout Threshold
1 - 25 DMD. Set to '0' for no auto payout. A 0.001 DMD TX fee will apply"

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
M1ST3R

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:11:53 AM

Not trying to troll you friend, but Danbis only keeps 25 coins per user and then mining stops until you withdraw.

Not quite.... if you don't set auto payout, then you can keep whatever amount of DMDs in your pool wallet.
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 02:24:23 AM

Not quite.... if you don't set auto payout, then you can keep whatever amount of DMDs in your pool wallet.

Terms & Conditions
This Agreement governs your use of danbi's DMD Pool.

• By using any of the Pools or registering an account on the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
  • The danbi's DMD Pool staff may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be distribution via email, forum post and a link in chat. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
  • The Pool rewards miners according to a PROP system with 1% fee. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page.
  • The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The Pool and it's operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet.
  • The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, maintenance and downtime may be required at times. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically reconnect, switch to all the pools we offer or a backup pool in the case of downtime.
  • Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice. If we are uncertian then an investigation will be opened and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we do not receive a response your account may be suspended.
  • Multiple accounts controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet and an investigation will be opened, see above point.

Number four should help you understand what is going on.  Plus you should be staking or depositing in the reactor.  When you are using a pool, the coins are not really yours until they are deposited to your account.  They sit in the Pool Wallet and the database has to keep track of who gets what. Once the new wallet started up, the database may have dropped your account.  Did you at least list a deposit address?

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:12:21 AM

Are there any promotions for diamonds around or not ? I can only buy them if I want to stake ?
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:57:30 AM

I would like to take this moment to thank Chilofor his generous donation to help rebuild my DMD wallet.  It was very generous of you and thoughtful.  Thank you again.

** For those of you that are new to the site all of my coins were stolen in mid January.  I have been spending the last 4 months or so trying to get a shred of my coins back.  **

Once again - Thank you - Chilo!  You are a stand up kind of person.

Thank you - pokeytex

M1ST3R

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:20:50 AM

Terms & Conditions
This Agreement governs your use of danbi's DMD Pool.

• By using any of the Pools or registering an account on the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
  • The danbi's DMD Pool staff may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be distribution via email, forum post and a link in chat. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
  • The Pool rewards miners according to a PROP system with 1% fee. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page.
  • The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The Pool and it's operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet.
  • The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, maintenance and downtime may be required at times. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically reconnect, switch to all the pools we offer or a backup pool in the case of downtime.
  • Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice. If we are uncertian then an investigation will be opened and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we do not receive a response your account may be suspended.
  • Multiple accounts controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet and an investigation will be opened, see above point.

Number four should help you understand what is going on.  Plus you should be staking or depositing in the reactor.  When you are using a pool, the coins are not really yours until they are deposited to your account.  They sit in the Pool Wallet and the database has to keep track of who gets what. Once the new wallet started up, the database may have dropped your account.  Did you at least list a deposit address?

Yeah, I did list my wallet address on the pool, and before we go on any further, are you in anyway part of Danbi pool.
If you're not, then it's pointless to discuss my problem with you because you'll not be able to help recover my lost DMDs.

If you are, here's the problem.  After Danbi updated the pool wallet to version 2.1.0.1 on May 18, 2016, Danbi/pool (or software bug???) invalidated more than 7400 transactions that were confirmed before the May 15, 2016 fork date.  In other words,  after the wallet updated, the pool just jump back 1 week before May 15th and cancelled all transactions from May 8th to May 18th.  That's why I lost more than 120 DMDs that I earned from that week(May 8 to May 15).  Also, the pool does not allow manual withdrawal.  I just request a manual payout of  263.85001269 DMD.  The request went thru but I did not receive the coins - only get this message instead

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.
Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

Now I'm out 383+ DMD..... I hope Danbi figure out what's going on and at least respond to my email.  I stop mining at Danbi for now, and I advise anyone to do the same - at least until Danbi can correct all the problems.
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 11:34:01 AM

Are there any promotions for diamonds around or not ? I can only buy them if I want to stake ?

Yes there will be opportunity for everyone to win some Diamonds early next month when we'll celebrate our 3rd anniversary.

Your second question I believe should go the other way round... if you want to stake you need to have some Diamonds to do so - and yes, that's correct.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:54:10 PM

win32 wallet?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 01:30:21 PM

win32 wallet?

the wallet is win32

win64 provide no advantage and just reduce compatibility with low power usage windows tablets which run 32bit OS

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
utahjohn

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:37:10 PM

Coinbase now accepting ETH as well as BTC Smiley
http://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-ethereum-industry-observers/?utm_content=buffer5db4c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
midnight_miner

Activity: 652

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 08:18:35 PM

My Windoze v2.1.0.1 has 14 connections and is not able to completely synchronize with the network for well over a week!

Anyone else experiencing the same?

My wallet is currently on block 155143.  A wallet restart does not seem to improve anything.  Computer resources are fine.
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:26:00 PM

My Windoze v2.1.0.1 has 14 connections and is not able to completely synchronize with the network for well over a week!

My wallet is currently on block 155143.  A wallet restart does not seem to improve anything.  Computer resources are fine.

You can try this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg15022799#msg15022799
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 11:19:07 PM

You can try this:

Thank you.

I looked at my debug.log file and see it is a checkpoint failure, so yes, damn it! I am following a forked chain. Sucks balls!   
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 02:34:17 AM

You can try this:

Thank you.

I looked at my debug.log file and see it is a checkpoint failure, so yes, damn it! I am following a forked chain. Sucks balls!   

Downloaded the blockchain, now wallet went from 4300 DMD to 1200 DMD, if I check my address on CryptoID I am suppose to have 5285 DMD balance.

This is the part of Crypto that sucks, wasting time trying to keep the coins you have, in broken wallets and blockchains.
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: